Photo and Painting Portal No. 36 - Pet - Cover

Photo and Painting Portal No. 36 - Pet

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Emma's attempt to portal to a painting of a girl with a pot results in a different outcome. The story codes are at best approximate. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Bestiality   Illustrated   .

Tamara de Lempicka, Girl with a Pot

On her laptop screen, Emma showed Nils the painting by Tamara de Lempicka, Girl with a Pot. “When I first looked at it,” she told Nils, “I thought the girl had a pet rabbit in her lap. I thought the pot was a bunny.”

“It does look like that,” Nils agreed.

“For a pot it’s awfully soft looking,” Emma said. “I wonder what it feels like.”

“And what it has inside it,” Nils said.

“No, that never really occurred to me,” Emma said. “But anyway I was thinking of portalling into the picture. The thing is, there’s really no room.”

“You could always try,” Nils said.

“I could,” Emma said. “I should try, just to see.”

“Oh Gosh! Nils! I’m in. But I’m ... Can you hear me? Can you see me?”

“Yes,” said Nils. “It’s like you are the painting. But there’s a real—”

“Yes,” Emma exclaimed. “A real bunny. He’s awfully cute. And soft. And tickly. And I—Oh Gosh, Nils, I can feel his ... his prick. And he’s twitching. And tickling my ... and ... Oh Gosh, oh Gosh, he’s going to make me, Oh, he’s making me ... Oh! Oh! Oh!”

Please Wait while image loads

With her orgasm, Emma gradually faded from the painting.

“Back the way it was,” Nils remarked. “That was very interesting. Is that the first time you—?”

“Shut up and fuck me,” Emma said.

For the next hour or so they fucked like rabbits.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.