She Laid There, Waiting - Cover

She Laid There, Waiting

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A young woman excitedly plans to meet her online friend, to disastrous results.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   First   Masturbation   .

She was numb. She couldn’t feel anything anymore. No, that was a lie. She felt everything, torn apart inside, and in so much pain she had shut down. She heard him moving about behind her, but she didn’t care. Nothing mattered anymore.

It had started with an online flirtation. He was just a random horny guy helping her get off. But afterward, he had kept chatting with her. It was nice and he made her feel special. He had pushed her buttons so expertly. That had been a month ago.

She had started crushing on him hard. Every night she would head into chat, excited, not only wet for him but desperate for him mentally. He wasn’t like the men she knew. He was so much more. The crush developed and intensified until it became an obsession. Soon, she was texting him late into the night and ignoring her studies. All that mattered was him. When he asked her to go to the bathroom at college and masturbate and send him pictures, she happily did.

It was perfect. He was perfect. He made her feel alive. So when he asked to meet, she happily did so. After all, they had spent the last 30 days talking to each other. She thought she loved him. No, she knew she did. He gave her the address to a motel and she had met him. That had been nearly 12 hours ago.

He was different in person. Even older, a bit heavier, but still attractive. They had shared some drinks, getting pleasantly buzzed. Then they made love as she lost her virginity to him. Then he’d had her drink more, take some pills, and she had tried coke at his pressuring. She felt dizzy and disconnected as he took pictures of her, touching and kissing her.

Then he had flipped her over and fucked her mostly numb body, brutally hard. She screamed but he had covered her mouth and fucked her even faster. When she struggled, he choked her, slapped her, shook her so hard the room spun. When he was done, she thought it had been over. He smeared his smelly and bloody cock in her hair and laughed at her. He told her she was so fucking stupid, but when she tried to pull away, he punched her. After the third hit, everything had gone black.

And now? Now she was somewhere else, hours later. A house. His house. He had raped her ass and came in it, leaving her there. He had told her many things as he’d reamed her ass numb. She wasn’t going home. She wasn’t special. If she behaved, he would give her drugs. If she didn’t, he would beat her. His last cunt had broken accidentally. She hadn’t listened. He knew she would though. She would last longer than the others.

She laid there, her ass burning, cum leaking out, the tears fucked out of her. A part of her still wanted his approval. A part of her felt dead. She laid there, gaped and damaged, waiting for what came next.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.