24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan escorted Linda from the Go Go Club to his car. “How did I perform for you? Was I a convincing slutty wife?”

“You sure were. My wives would be proud of you; I certainly was. How is your lovely ass? I bet you didn’t expect it to get fucked.”

“My ass is okay. The cum leaking onto it from my previous fucks helped to lubricate it and his cock. I hope I don’t leak any cum from my ass and pussy onto my dress or your car seat.

“Karen keeps a little fix-it bag in our cars for occasions like this.”

Dan opened the trunk, retrieving a cloth bag Karen kept stocked with after fucking or blow job necessities. He opened it for her to see the contents. She sorted through the contents and found what she needed to freshen her pussy and ass.

Fifteen minutes later, “Want to do a taste test on me?” Linda asked, sitting on the seat, feet on the ground, and legs spread.

Dan knelt at the open door, leaning forward to sample her fresh-smelling pussy. “Smells ready for more fucking.” He stood and kissed her, giving her bare tit a loving caress. “Your breath smells fresh, ready for more blow jobs.”

“I’m looking forward to cleaning up several times.”

Dan got in the driver’s seat, started the Mustang, and drove towards downtown. “Where are we off to now?”

“The Quinte Convention Centre. I have dinner reservations for us, as Mr. and Mrs. Hayward.”

“Thank you, Dan,” she smiled, squeezing his hand.

“Barney’s Bar and the Constellation are both in the Convension Centre, so we only have to walk from one fuck bar to the other for you.”

“As your wife, would you really offer me for a gang bang, like you suggested to those guys?”

“I’m sure you would enjoy being the only woman to service a bunch of horny men.”

“That would be fun to try for you and for us.”

“I figure there would have to be at least seven to ten to make it worthwhile at twenty-five dollars a head.”

“Ten guys, and I’m only worth upto 250? If I’m taking on ten horny guys, I’ve got to get at least fifty per cock,” she smiled, then laughed.

“I would love to watch you perform.”

“I’d be your cock-craving, slutty wife.”


Dan offered his hand as Linda stepped from his Mustang. “No matter how many times I see you bare pussy, it still attracts me.”

“Being with you, I doubt that my pussy will ever stay dry.”

Dan took in the beauty of Linda’s side profile. The deep criss-cross of her dress barely contained her medium-sized breasts.

He opened the door for her to Chandler’s Restaurant, and she smiled, squeezing his hand in appreciation for announcing them as Mr. and Mrs. Hayward. Eyes took in her revealing, natural beauty as they were escorted to their table.

“Your server will be with you momentarily.”

“Nice-looking restaurant. I’ve never been here before,” Linda said, scanning the opulent interior.

“The food is good, reasonably priced, and with great service, at least for me and my wife.”

Linda adjusted the opening of her dress, her nipples almost in view and her pussy only inches from being seen.

“You look sensually beautiful.”

“Thank you.” She kissed his cheek. She took his hand, placing it on her leg, where her high hem ends.

Dan smiled as he recognized Mark approaching. “Mr. Hayward, nice to see you again,” he said, offering his hand.

“And who is this exquisite-looking beauty with you?” He asked, going to her side of the bench and eyeing her deep cleavage.

“This is my wife, Linda.”

“Nice to meet you, Mark.” She smiled at him, shaking hands, and glanced at the obvious bulge in his pants.

“Would you like anything from the bar?” He asked, admiring her revealing breasts.

“A rye and ginger for me, please,” Linda said.

“I’ll have the same.”

Linda watched Mark leave. “I saw you eyeing his crotch, wondering the size of his cock.”

“It is a little obvious in its size.”

“Would you like to try anything with him? After all, it is your birthday. Mark could be another present for you.”

“I don’t know what we could get away with in here. I don’t want to cause any trouble, though; our table does seem to be semi-secluded.”

“You won’t know what you can do unless you try.”

Linda moved slightly in her seat, facing more to the right. She noticed Mark returning with their drink order and turned to kiss Dan, guiding his hand inside her dress.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.