24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Darren smiled as seven luscious-looking, bald pussies were lined up side by side on two double loungers. He started with Karen, being the oldest, and enjoyed licking her ten times, then moved on. Wendy tasted good, along with Tina. Lisa and Cathy’s pussies had extra flavour from making the other cum minutes earlier. They kept his head in place for an extra five licks.

He could feel his cock growing and enjoyed the taste of Hanna’s pussy. Jenny enticed him by holding her pussy lips open, revealing her pink flesh. He savoured her taste the most, being the youngest. He gave her more than ten licks, and she held his face to her for another quick ten.

The girls sat on the loungers, and Darren went from one mouth to the next for five suckings on his cock. His cock was mostly hard from sucking, and it grew rock hard with the talents of their mouths.

“You didn’t cum; I’m impressed that you were able to hold off,” Karen complimented.

“It was hard, pardon the pun. Each mouth felt nice sucking on my cock,” Darren smiled.

“I think we all gave you more than the required five sucks,” Tina mentioned.


“Darren, will you help me in the kitchen for a few minutes? You can pour our wines,” Karen asked.

“I’ll give her a few minutes, then go and help her.” Lisa smiled as Karen took his hand.

“I’m not trying to be a cock teaser and want to sample your cock in me for a moment. Dan and Cathy have used the counter several times for their father and daughter fucking.”

She knelt and sucked fresh hardness into his cock. Darren held onto her waist, helping her jump and sit on the countertop. She motioned him between her legs and watched him work his cock into her.

“You have a nice, fat cock on you, Darren, perfect for fucking.”

“You think so? It isn’t as long as Dan’s.”

“Length is good, but a fatter cock can satisfy a woman just as much. Try not to hump me; just let me feel your fat log stretching me.”

They embraced, sharing long, passionate kisses. Karen welcomed his hands, kneading her full tits.

“You make it difficult not to fuck you.”

“Okay, for a few strokes.” She hugged him tight to her breasts as his cock moved in and out.

“That isn’t fair, Karen, stealing that thick cock for yourself,” Lisa joked, interrupting them. “Save some of that cock for us too.”

Darren pulled out of Karen, his long cock pointing straight out. He helped Karen off the counter as Lisa went to her knees, sucking several times on him.

“I’ll get a few condoms, then help you serve the food,” Lisa said, giving his cock several more quick sucks.

Karen and Lisa carried out the food, and Darren opened two bottles of wine. “Just a little for me,” Wendy said, patting her swelling stomach. She thanked him by leaning over to suck several times on his cock.

Tina’s glass refilled, and she thanked him by sucking on his cock.

“Mom, can Jenny and I have some wine too?” Hanna asked.

“You just want a turn sucking on Darren’s cock,” she teased.

“Why should you adults have all the fun enjoying his cock?” Jenny joked, and they laughed.

Darren turned from Hanna to Jenny as they each thanked him. Jenny took a sip of wine, making an odd-looking face. “Yuck, I’d sooner swallow cum than wine.”

“Wine is like cum; you have to acquire a taste for it,” Karen joked, and they laughed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.