24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Darren stood at the front door to the Hayward residence and pressed the doorbell. He couldn’t believe his luck in having his choice of five to seven women to fuck.

He smiled, seeing Jenny open the door wearing her next-to-nothing thong bikini.

“Hi Darren, come on in; I’ll take you to Karen.”

He followed her, not caring about the expansive interior of the home but about the perfect ass attached to the teen body he hoped to fuck.

“Hi, Darren, glad you’re up for being tortured by five women,” Karen joked. “I figured we’d sit by the pool for a relaxing drink and see what came up.”

“I didn’t know what was on the menu, so I brought you a bottle of red and white wine.”

“I appreciate the wine, but you don’t have to get us drunk to take advantage of us,” she joked.

Karen took the bottles, placing them in the large fridge. She went to him, putting her arms around his neck. “I trust you’ll be respectful of us women and not a slobbering idiot.” She leaned toward their height difference, kissed him, and guided his hand inside her low top. “You can use the bathroom to change into your swimsuit, though it likely won’t remain on you very long.”

“Are Brad, Abby, and Jake coming over?”

“Wondering if you’ll have competition for five pussies this evening? No, you lucky dog, you have us all to yourself, minus Jenny and Hanna. Lisa says, they’re not part of your fun tonight.”

‘I’m not going to act or seem greedy. I never expected Linda to say, I should be here with you luscious women while she’s out with Dan.”

“Dan is going to make sure Linda has the best time fucking, literally. We’ll see if you have the stamina to cum five times.”

Darren went to the washroom, changed into his swimsuit, and then, taking a handful of tap water, washed down a Viagra. He went to the kitchen, and Karen handed him rye and ginger ale.

“I approve of your style of swimsuit,” Karen smiled, appreciating his physique and the obvious bulge in his suit.

“Linda suggested I should wear my old Speedo for you and the girls.”

“Let’s relax in the cabana for a while. Are sandwiches okay for supper?”

“Whatever you have on the menu is fine with me.”

“I suspect you’ll get a good feed of pussy to eat.”

Karen escorted Darren to the cabana, where he saw Wendy and Tina, both topless, breastfeeding their babies. “I think Darren may want some milk later on,” she joked.

“I’m sure we have plenty to spare,” Wendy teased.

“It must be hard, feeding twins,” he commented. He sat on a double lounger, and Karen joined him.

“We manage. In our home, we all work together,” Tina said, guiding a nipple into Laura’s mouth.

“There is little more beautiful in the world than a mother breastfeeding her baby, or babies,” he commented.

“I find it stimulating to feed my babies. Sometimes I feel mini climaxes in my pussy,” Wendy mentioned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.