24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Linda could feel her high pulse continue as she teasingly crossed and uncrossed her slender legs, briefly revealing her bare pussy. She placed her left hand on her upper legs, rubbing it close to her pussy, as she looked past the rim of her glass at several men talking to each other. A glance down, and her dress hung open so much that the edge of her nipples showed. She tapped her long, manicured fingernails on the table, moving her crossed leg to the music.

She smiled as the guy she looked at the most approached. Her eyes went to his crotch, trying to judge the size of his cock. “I see you are enjoying the music. Would you like to dance?”

“My husband likes it, and I agree, when I only dance with men to slow songs so they can feel my body close to them.”

“We can stop at the juke box, and you can select the slow songs you want. I’m Tom.”

“Hi, Tom, I’m Linda.” She took his hand, and he admired her side profile, her breasts barely covered by her open dress. She met Dan on the way, telling her husband she was going to have a few dances.

“I want your sex,” by Marvin Gay, will be one for sure,” she said, looking at the different selections.

“How about this song, I’m in you?” Tom asked.

“You aren’t in me yet,” she teased.


Linda didn’t care which song played as Tom led her to the dance floor. His arms around her opened her dress to reveal her breasts to him.

“Did you and your friends like watching my husband and I fuck?”

“Who wouldn’t have? I could see you flashing your pussy and showing some nice tit and sucking on his cock, but we didn’t expect you two to fuck at your table.”

“Yes, my husband, Dan, can be like that a lot. I love sucking cocks. Sometimes I’m the one who starts our sexy action.” Linda looked at him, glancing down between them at her breasts. “Like what you see?”

“Yes, very much.”

“You can touch me. My husband won’t mind, and I certainly won’t stop you.” She could feel his hand form on her full breast, and she offered her lips to him. “We have a very special arrangement in our marriage that we both like. My husband enjoys watching me with different men. He jokes with me that I’m such a happily married slut and a very easy piece of ass; that’s because I rarely finish a slow song dance with a guy.”

“You do have a nice feeling ass,” he said, as his palm smoothed over her bare skin.

“Today is my birthday, and my lovely husband has given me several presents. One of them is that I can be more of a married slut than I normally am.”

“Happy birthday. How old are you?”

“Nice try. Let’s just say, I’ve turned twenty-nine about half a dozen times.”

“Should I spank you pretty little ass thirty-five times?”

“That depends on what you want to spank me with. You could kiss my ass thirty-five times.”

She placed her hand down between them, groping his crotch. “I think someone is anxious for a little action.” She stopped dancing and led Tom back to their table.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.