24 October 2009 - Cover

24 October 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - On this day, Dan treats Linda Chandler to a night out as his beautiful, sexy, slutty wife.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Darren had been allowed to rest for his next cum. He spent most of the time going from one girl to the other, licking pussy. Wendy was horny and easily came by his mouth and fingers. Though he wasn’t allowed to fuck Hanna or Jenny, they teased him by engaging in sisterly incest.

“Fuck, what a turn on watching two teens, sisters too, licking each other’s pussy.”

“Okay, Darren, ready to pick your next fuck or blow job?” Karen asked.

“You bet!”

“Please be me! Please be me!” Wendy whispered under her breath.

Daren opened the folded paper and said, “Cathy.”

“Shit, I wanted it to be me!” She said it out loud.

Cathy went to Wendy. “Honey, if you need a feed of cock so bad, you can have my turn, and then I’ll take your turn when Darren picks your name.”

“Thank you so much, my love.” Wendy gave her a warm kiss and tit feel. “I need a good cock so much, but I don’t want to use my dildo.”

“Maybe Dan should take you to the Hen House again for a good feed of cock to satisfy your hormones,” Karen suggested.

“Good idea. I didn’t expect to remain so horny after having my babies.”

Wendy slipped off her dress, her belly beginning to trurn to its pre-natal size. She sat, motioning Darren closer, and began sucking harness into his cock.

“Darren, I hope you’re up for one of Dan’s doubleheaders, so to speak. After you have fucked Wendy, pick a name, and you’ll go to another fuck or a blow job.”

“How does he do it? Fuck so many times in a day.”

“He has great stamina for his age,” Karen said.

“Plus, a Viagra or two certainly helps to keep his cock hard,” Lisa added.

The others watched as he worked the head into her and began fucking. She’d rub her clit as his cock went in and out. “I think doing it mostly doggy will be better for me until my stomach is back to normal,” she said. Wendy went to her hands and knees, and her hungry pussy invited his hard cock back.

Darren leaned lightly over her back and felt her hanging breasts. “If you like mother’s milk, you’ll get some if you keep squeezing my tits like that.”

“It must be a rough time ahead for you to be nursing two babies.”

“It’ll be rough for a while, plus I have two others that may soon have to come off the tit. I had my tubes tied, so no more babies for me. Tina helps to feed the babies with her milk.”

“How do you manage to survive all the madness?”

“We all work together. We love Dan, and he loves us,” Lisa said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.