Ravishing the Japanese Intern - Cover

Ravishing the Japanese Intern

by Ashok Kumar

Copyright© 2022 by Ashok Kumar

Erotica Sex Story: The new intern isn't good at her job, and her boss wants to do something about it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Interracial   Oriental Female   Indian Male   Cream Pie   .

Raj enjoyed visiting Tokyo. He wished he was here as a tourist, but business responsibilities kept getting in the way.

The Tokyo office wasn’t doing well. The company was losing money consistently for years, and something had to be done about it. Enter Raj, a business process consultant. He flew from Mumbai to Tokyo every month this year, locking horns with the bull-headed management of the Tokyo Office, trying to get them to understand that if they didn’t shape up, they’d have to ship out.

This trip, Raj had more ammo. A hefty budget from HQ, and the authority to cut out the fat, whatever it took. There was going to be blood on the streets.

Mr. Takinaki was waiting at the lobby, when Raj arrived in the company limo. “Raj-san, so good to see you again! How is the weather in Mumbai?”

Mr. Takinaki always started with small talk, but had a hard time ending it. Raj sighed, and beared with a long-winded commentary on what Japan’s weather was like, which fruit was in season, and where the best farmer’s markets were. Mr. Takinaki meant well, but man was he testing Raj’s patience.

Raj was greeted at the office with deference. The staff knew what he was coming in for, and were worried for their jobs. As they should be, Raj mused, as he was led past the office floor by the portly Mrs. Hatano.

They arrived at the conference room, where Raj was to get on with his work. Mrs. Hatano eagerly brought coffee and pastries. “If you need anything, I’ll be right outside, Raj-san,” she said respectfully.

Alright, on to the first order of business. He needed manpower. He needed someone to handle the grunt work for the next week. The day was packed with interviews, which Mr. Takinaki had arranged. Raj wanted an intern from business schools. Someone who had a head for numbers, and could keep up with him as he slashed the company left, right and center.

“Okay, bring them in!”, Raj called out to Mrs. Hatano.

The first candidate was a skinny man, who looked so boyish he could have been twelve years old. Bespectacled and nervous, Kenshin was visibly trembling as he tried answering Raj’s terse questions. He had the smarts, but he seemed too ... weak. Like he would buckle under the slightest pressure. Raj sighed. This was going to be a long day.

“Next!” Raj called out, after waving Kenshin out. The boy scurried out like a rat in mortal fear.

Raj did a double-take, as the next candidate walked in. She was drop-dead gorgeous. Soft round face, lovely almond eyes accentuated with soft pink makeup, a cute button nose, full lips sharply defined with red lipstick. She was wearing a modest business suit, but Raj could tell she was hiding a voluptuous figure underneath.

“Have a seat, Ms. Yui Tanaka”, Raj gestured at the chair across the desk.

Raj got her to talk about her skills and abilities, which she did nervously, while he furtively sized her up. About 5’2”, D-cup breasts for sure, slim waist, and generous hips. She was juicy.

He looked down at the resume he had of her, scanning for a birthday. Ah, she was 18.

One thing was obvious - she was as dumb as rocks. She knew a bit of excel, but that was it. Raj wondered how she got into business school in the first place. This was a huge waste of his time, but he let Yui sit around for longer than he would otherwise have allowed. 32D, maybe? Raj wondered, appraising her chest.

The interviewee was terrible. Raj sighed, as she left. He looked down at the sheaf of resumes, 8 in all. It was going to be a long day.

By evening, Raj came out of the conference room, exhausted. Mr. Takinaki hurried over, and asked, “Have you found someone, Raj-san?”

“Yes. We’re going to hire two interns. Kenshi Kiwami, and Yui Tanaka.”


Kenshin turned out to be Raj’s savior. He was sharp, diligent, and went through the accounts with a zeal that bordered on the sinister. His analyses and conclusions were insightful, and helped Raj make some solid decisions in charting the Tokyo branch’s future. The boy still struggled with talking to people - heck, talking in general - but in front of a computer, poring through spreadsheets, he was a genius.

Yui? She was a disaster. Mistakes in the spreadsheets, mistakes in the reports, and she was so damn slow. She knew she wasn’t doing well, and was deeply apologetic about everything, but good god. Raj pinched between his eyes, for the twentieth time, as Yui explained what happened with the pending report, which had to then be fixed by Kenshin. Hours were lost.

The only reason she was still around, was because Raj liked the way her butt swayed as she walked out of his office, near in tears. Which was almost every day.

The next day, Raj called her in to his office, for a private conversation.

“Ms. Yui,” Raj started, looking her straight in the eye, “we have a problem.”

Yui quailed in her seat. “Yes, Mr. Raj?” “I’m near the end of my trip, and we have done some good work, but I’m quite disappointed in you.”

Yui looked about to cry, again.

“Kenshin is doing a phenomenal job, but you’re struggling so much with even the basic stuff. I don’t know why we should continue having you here.”

“I’m so sorry, Mr. Raj!”, Yui bowed down low, her eyes welling up. “I’m trying very hard, and I don’t want to let you down!”

“Trying hard isn’t enough, Yui,” Raj said coldly. He eyed her chest, as she stayed bowed down. A hint of cleavage peeked through her business shirt, one button undone.

“You have some catching up to do. You’re going to have to work for a little longer today, and we’ll go through some of the reports this evening, okay?”, Raj said, discreetly licking his lips.

“Yes, Mr. Raj!” Yui sat back up, her bosom jiggling slightly as she did.

By evening, Raj walked out of his office, and beckoned to Yui. “Ms. Yui, pick up your reports, and come with me.”

Yui hurriedly closed her laptop, picked up a few dossiers on her desk and followed him to the lobby. “Let’s continue this back at my hotel,” Raj said, getting into the limo, and leaving the door open for Yui.

She meekly complied.


“Make yourself comfortable,” Raj told Yui, as he let her in his suite. It was a spacious, luxurious suite, in a hotel Raj frequented. Yui looked around in wonder. Raj surmised this was probably four times bigger than the apartment she lived in.

“Let me get your coat,” he said, and held her by the shoulders. She submitted to him peeling her business coat off, revealing a silver-grey shirt, which was taut against her breasts. D-cups for sure, Raj mused.

“Why don’t you sit there at the couch, and get those reports ready. I’m going to change and freshen up, I’ll be right back,” Raj said. He picked up a bottle of whiskey from the bar, and went into the bathroom.

Raj enjoyed drinking whiskey in the shower. After a long day at work, a good stiff glass of whiskey - right before a shower, and right after - perked him up. He toweled himself dry, and observed himself in the mirror. Not bad for a 42 year old. He still kept fit, even if his paunch resolutely persisted. He stroked his wet cock, looking forward to some action. He was going to make it happen.

Yui was at the couch, tapping away at her laptop, her dossiers strewn around on the coffee table. Raj came out the bathroom door, clouds of vapour from his hot bath billowing out, in a comfy bathrobe. Bottle in hand, he said to Yui genially, “let’s start with something to perk us up, eh?”

He poured himself a glass, and offered one to her too. “I’m fine, Mr Raj,” Yui replied. “Oh, I insist. It will help make this less stressful,” Raj replied, dangling the glass at her. Yui reluctantly took the glass, and they clinked theirs.

“Kampai,” said Raj, and downed his drink. Yui took a sip, and grimaced a little.

“What’s that? You know, in my culture, you must always down the first drink,” Raj lied, looking at Yui chidingly. She hesitated, and then said, “okay,” and drained the contents of her glass. Her face was wrinkled in disgust.

“Ha, not a whiskey person, are you?” Raj smiled. “Alright, let’s get to work.”

Yui tried explaining the intricacies of the reports, as the evening progressed. Raj wasn’t particularly interested, and more keen on finishing his bottle of whiskey, and idly wondering what her breasts looked like under that shirt. He poured more whiskey for her, and she reluctantly drank what was offered.

After a while, Raj had had enough. “I’m done with these reports, for now,” he said, extending his hand along the couch, and around Yui’s shoulders. “Put your laptop away.”

Yui did as she was told. “Now pour us both a drink, we’re taking a break,” Raj said, his arm pulling her closer to his side. Yui poured two drinks, and they clinked again.

“Tell me about yourself, Yui, where are you from?” Raj asked, feeling the buzz of the alcohol.

Yui nervously talked about herself. She was from Kyoto, and moved to Tokyo to do business school. She had been in Tokyo only for a few months, and hadn’t had time to meet people and make friends yet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.