Faith's Journal - Natural Colors - Cover

Faith's Journal - Natural Colors

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Logan paints Faith's toenails using an unusual polish. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   Illustrated   .

I must have fallen asleep on the loveseat. When I woke I wasn’t sure if it was a minute later, an hour later, or more, but Logan was watching me, smiling. I felt so loved. Also so tired.

“Honey, can you carry me to bed?” I asked him.

His smile widened.

“I’m not that fat yet, am I?” I asked.

“You’re not,” he assured me.

“But I will be,” I said. “This baby’s got months to go. Soon I’ll be all but helpless.”

“I will help you,” Logan declared.

“Even if I can’t bend far enough to polish my toenails?”

“Do you polish your toenails?” he asked. Such a silly boy.

“I use natural color quite often,” I said. “Lately I’ve been using one called Baby Come Back. Apropos, isn’t it?”

“Well I will polish your toes with any color you like,” he boasted. He lifted my foot to his lap. He studied my toes for a bit and then he lifted my foot to his lips and kissed each toe.

“Tickles,” I said.

“If I eat your toes I won’t have to polish them,” he said.

“Funny boy,” I said.

“But I’ll practice painting them just for you. What color?”

“What color do you think they should be?”

“Hmm ... I can’t decide between Cunt Pink and Pussy Pink.”

“Naughty boy!”

“For now I’ll use this honey,” he said, and he picked up the honey jar and tipped it. But no honey came out.

“Drat. Empty,” he said. My foot was back in his lap. Then he got his bright idea. He rubbed my foot against his penis. It was soft, but there was a bit of sex seep at the slit. “Cum Cream!” he exclaimed, and he used his penis to paint my big toe. As he painted, his penis stiffened.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh oh,” he said after a minute or two of polishing my toenails. “All out.”

We exchanged frowns.

“But I know where I can get some more,” he said.

We exchanged smiles.

And he pushed me back onto the loveseat and began the replenishment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.