Things Happening at The House - Cover

Things Happening at The House

by Writer Mick

Copyright© 2022 by Writer Mick

Erotica Sex Story: The swimmers live in an apartment building they call "the house" that the swimming alumni bought years ago. Here are some things that happened in the house.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Orgy   Big Breasts   .

Carla and Paul were going to get married a few days after graduation. They lived in the same apartment at the swimmers house. Carla and Paul very seldom wore clothes around the apartment. Many other swimmers were the same way in their apartments, whether they were just roommates or in loving relationships like Simon, Deena, and Terri.

Swimmers are strange creatures. They spend their time hanging around members of the opposite sex wearing a swim suit that leaves very little to the imagination. The girls are always adjusting the tops of their suits by pulling the tops out and letting their breasts settle. The guys used to get excited back in junior high when they figured out that girls did not have cooties. And some girls found out that they could be very popular by “adjusting” in such a way that they could flash their tits at the boys.

The girls also learned that when they did certain things, the boys had things in their suits that grew. The boys found out that there were only two things that hurt more that an unadjusted penis. The first was a good smack in the nuts. The boys all thought it was fun to tap, “accidentally”, one of the other guys in the nuts; especially when that particular guy was talking to one of the girls.

The other thing that hurt was blue balls. Blue balls on a male swimmer are the worst. You are wearing a tight suit. You are bending and jumping and jiggling your nuts around as a normal part of swimming. Blue balls are just no fun. But how, do you ask, do swimming boys get blue balls so bad? Go back and see the part about girls adjusting themselves.

Then you add in the part about the girls suits always being up their butts like a thong and you can see a problem. Now add to that that some of the girls begin to have to adjust the crotch of their suits. It seems that some of the girls shave but most do not shave and so they need to adjust so the suit doesn’t pull out any pubic hair. So you have the girls pulling out the tops of their suits and flashing their tits and then pulling out the bottom of their suit to make the suit more comfortable between their legs. Sometimes the boys would catch a flash of their pubic hair and in some cases their labia.

One Saturday night at the apartment building known as the house, right after midterms, the swimmers decided to have a party to celebrate and blow off some steam. Since they all lived in the same building, they decided to keep it in the family and not invite anyone outside.

State swimmers, as a rule, don’t drink alcohol during the season but they don’t need to in order to have a good time. Generally speaking, a drunk swimmer is a dangerous partier. Whereas a sober swimmer is only a crazy partier. The team decided that the resulting party would be limited to those swimmers not in relationships with other swimmers. A couple of men and women who dated people outside of the team took part under the condition that what happened in the house stayed in the house.

Things began in the common room on the second floor with everyone playing Twister. Things began to get crazy fast. It took no time at all before hands and mouths were touching sensitive parts of the body through clothes.

Soon, the game turned into strip Twister with anyone who fell or couldn’t reach a colored circle having to remove a piece of clothing. And soon after that players were purposely knocking people over and before someone could say “Take your marks.” they all ended up naked.


Candy Franconi was having dinner with Coach O’Dell and his family. Carla and Paul kept to themselves in their room with the door closed and locked so that they could simply watch porn and reenact each scene.

Terri, Simon, and Deena also stayed to themselves but ended up running around the house playing naked tag. Then they played a game where they went up to the third floor and raced to their room on the first floor. The last one back in the room had to service the other two. You can imagine the permutations between a bi-guy, and bi-girl and a hermaphrodite girl. They broke out the strap-ons and engaged in every sexual position they could imagine.

Three pussies were well eaten and the two penises in the trio were used and abused. Deena finally lived out her own personal fantasy of having her own penis inserted into her own vagina. Simon did the stuffing and then was allowed to put his cock in Deena’s ass while Terri added a little to the mix by eating the self-stuffed pussy. When they finally had so many orgasms that they couldn’t stay awake, one of them, no one could remember which one, locked their door and they went to sleep until the morning.


The rest of the team members decided to play a swapping game. It started with the guys in their rooms and the girls picking a starting guy. They had sex until a timer went off then the swimmer minding the timer would disengage him or herself from the sex act they were participating in and yell out of the door “Swap!”

Since everyone was paired off, that meant that the partners in each room swapped until the timer went off again. Then “Swap!” was yelled again and the girls scrambled around to change rooms. After an hour, the girls stayed in their rooms and the guys ran around and swapped. If there is anything that a male swimmer has it’s endurance. The guys might not have cum with every girl but they could all maintain erections after they had.

After four hours, whoever was manning the timer must have liked where they were and when the timer went off, they yelled out into the hallway, “Stay!”. That was the end of the game. Couples remained in the room and bed they were in until the morning.


When people woke up automatically at 5:15AM, like they would for a day with practice, showers were shared and more sex was had. At least one new couple was solidified as could be evidenced by the fact that as the team was leaving the house for breakfast, Junior Backstroker Janine Smith yelled out “Stop!” as she walked down the hall towards the door.

She then turned on Junior Backstroker Tyler Mattis, yanked down his pants, and proceeded to take his cock in her mouth. As she attempted to draw her breakfast out of Tyler, she waved everyone else on to go to breakfast.

With a hand taking a firm grip of each of Tyler’s ass cheeks, Janine drove her face on and off of Tyler’s cock until he let out a scream and came. Janine sucked and licked the spurting shaft, drawing out every drop possible. Finally drained, Tyler stroked Janine’s head with each hand and continued to do so for a long time, because Janine refused to release his cock.

“Jay, you have to let me go. I’m starving.”

Janine applied suction to the shrinking penis and ever so slowly, pulled back stretching out Tyler’s shrinking cock until she slid down to the knob on the end. She wrapped her fingers around the warm and wet penis and used the tip of her tongue to flick in and out of the opening. Satisfied that she’d drained everything she could get, she let his cock fall out of her mouth and pulled up Tyler’s pants before wrapping him in her arms and kissing him passionately.

“I love you, Tyler Mattis. I’m tired of you dating non-swimmers. I love you and I want to be with you for as long as I can and if that means a year, it will break my heart and if it means for the rest of our lives, I’ll give you children and love and more sex than you can imagine.”

Tyler wrapped her in his arms and said, “I love you too but a man does not live by love and pussy alone. I need food.”

Janine pushed her hand into her pants and came out with two very wet fingers, putting them in Tyler’s mouth. He took them in and sucked on them and licked them clean of Janine’s essence. She gently hooked her fingers and headed for the front door, pulling Tyler along like a caught fish. He followed.

Outside they took hands and walked to the cafeteria and joined their teammates after a rousing round of applause.


The common area of the house was mostly used as a study hall. There was a huge TV, bought by the family, but it was mostly used to watch State football on Saturday and whatever NFL game that was being shown on Sunday. Sometimes they all gathered around to watch a major swimming event, especially if one of their teammates was swimming or to watch video of a potential recruit.

Today was a study day. They were in the middle of the most difficult portion of the season. The yardage was the highest and the intensity was the greatest. Sometimes one or two of them would fall asleep at dinner. Usually the freshmen who lived in the dorms came over and studied with the upperclassmen.

The younger swimmers benefited from the older kids’ experience with certain instructors. There were also older text books left behind by previous students and these contained notes concerning test questions, since many tests were recycled. There were also notes that clarified points in the texts that might not be as clear as possible.

Every so often someone would yell “Break!” and everyone would stand, get a snack, go to the bathroom, talk to other students. The break usually lasted about ten to fifteen minutes, then everyone would filter back to work. Today was no different.

After the third break, everyone was filtering back in when Candy came in. She was the team manager and one of the most popular people on the team. She’d been a swimmer but when her breasts grew to gargantuan proportions she had to quit. But she loved the sport and the team, so when Coach O’Dell offered her the job as manager and was able to keep her scholarship, she jumped on it.

Since then she also began to do some work with the distance training group and was becoming a potential coach. Everyone loved her but it didn’t seem that she dated much. Terri had approached her discreetly and asked if she was gay. Candy laughed and assured Terri that she did not play for Terri’s team.

Everyone noticed when Candy came in, first because her breasts entered the room several seconds before the rest of her body did, and second, because she was crying. That got everyone’s attention. Immediately everyone was around her.

“What’s wrong, Candy?” Team Captain Carla Fellows asked.

“Oh it’s just me being a silly woman.”

“Candy, you never cry. What’s wrong? Tell us. If we can help we will.”

“I know you will but I’m not sure that’s the answer.”

“We’ll never know until we know.”

Carla took Candy to a quiet part of the house and sat her down.

“Tell me about it.”

“There’s this guy I’m really interested in and he’s afraid of me.”

“Afraid of you?”

“Well, I think that’s the problem. I just left him and he wouldn’t even talk to me.”

At this point it needs to be pointed out that Candy is not a little girl or a small woman. The only fat on her body is in her breasts. Other than there, she is as solid as a rock. She is the strongest girl on the team by far. It was easy to see how a guy might be intimidated by her. Oh, and last of all, she was drop dead gorgeous.

“Who is it? Is he on the team, Candy?”

“Yes, he’s on the team and I don’t know if I should say.”

“You should say. Maybe he likes you and is too scared to say anything. You could be passing up Mr. Right because he is Mr. Scared Stiff.”

“Oh, stiff. He is even more handsome when he’s stiff.”

“You’ve seen him stiff?”

“Well no. I meant I’ve seen that he was stiff inside his suit. It looks wonderful.”

“OK, fess up. Who is it?”

Candy looked at Carla and quietly said, “It’s Mark.”

“Mark who?”

“Mark Letters.”

Carla leaned back to make room for her mouth to drop open and not hit the floor. Mark Letters was a 200 Breaststroker. He was really handsome, the guys liked him. He was always happy and Carla had seen him doing the warm up stretches the team did before getting in the water. One time, he had been sitting with his legs spread wide doing a groin stretch. He was wearing shorts and nothing underneath. His cock was big and as cocks go really nice looking. He was also only 5’9” tall.

“Candy, maybe it’s time to take some steps to let him know that you care about him.”

“I know. I was going to say something to him on the way home from the meet but Terri got up and told us all about her being raped in high school. That was a real buzzkill for me. I couldn’t say anything then. It would have been truly tacky.”

“Yeah it would have. Well you need to let him know. Find a time to tell him. Say something that will sweep him off his feet.”

Candy thought about it for a minute and then perked up.

“Thanks for your time, Carls. I know what I’m going to do.”

“Great.”

Candy went off to her room and Carla went to have a talk with her fiancé and roommate Paul Fellows.


Monday mornings practice was a rough one, keeping with the time of the season. The team’s program had them working harder and harder until their bodies adapted to the work and they began to swim close to their lifetime best times in meets. Then things would level out and then they would taper, the swimming term for long, slow, controlled, rest.

After practice Paul Fellows, the men’s team captain, called the guys together for a meeting away from the women.

“Guys, I have to tell you something and I don’t want any smart-assed remarks afterwards. It concerns the happiness of one of our own. Candy Franconi hasn’t had a date all season. When she had to quit swimming and became our manager, she took on a lot of work and since she wasn’t in the water training with us, I think that she doesn’t feel like she’s a part of the Family anymore. Therefore, I would like to have one of you guys who are not in a relationship to ask her out on a date.”

“What?”

“You heard me. Look, she’s the prettiest girl on the team that is not named Carla,”

“Good save, Cap.”

“Thanks. She is also one of the smartest. Her GPA is fourth on the combined team.”

“She could also snap you in half,” one of the guys said.

“True. She is the strongest girl on the team and is stronger than many of you. So I would like to see who would like to volunteer to take her out on a date.”

“Let Mark do it. He’s been sweet on her since they were freshmen.”

Paul looked over at the breaststroker.

“Is that true, Mark?”

“Well, yeah, sort of. But then she got those huge tits and grew a few inches. It’s embarrassing. If I went to hug her my face would be right between her tits.”

“And that’s bad because?” One of the guys joked.

“Hey, I said no smart-assed remarks,” Paul admonished.

“Sorry.”

“OK, Mark. It seems that you’ve got the lead. Anyone want to take the opportunity?”

No one stepped forward.

“OK, Mark you win the election.”

“Now what do I do?” The 5’9” Breaststroker asked.

“You ask Candy Franconi out!”

Mark colored red and the meeting broke up and Mark looked over to see the women’s team and Candy looking at him.


Mark was trying to figure out what to do. He had to admit that his main issue was how to get past Candy’s huge tits. He’d watched her in the weight room and knew she wasn’t fat. She was a big woman but she wasn’t fat. Except for her breasts, when she moved around nothing jiggle but her wonderful tits.

“Shit!”

He admonished himself for thinking of Candy’s tits as being wonderful. But they were and her ass was fantastic. When she walked her hips moved in all three directions. Her hips rocked up and down from the left to the right. They also moved side to side from left to right and each wonderful, hard cheek rose and dropped front to back. He began to get hard thinking of her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.