Tube Twins - Cover

Tube Twins

Copyright© 2022 by Limnophile

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A male-female pair of twins grow and develop together in an artificial womb, a high-tech plastic pipe smaller than a closet. What happens when the timer malfunctions, trapping them there for decades? Twincest and more...

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Space   Incest   Brother   Sister   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Petting  

My fraternal twin Girl slowly stroked the shaft of my penis as I gently rubbed her outer labia. Her hand pumping up and down inspired me to full rigidity as I looked at her breasts. I told her, “This feels great, Girl!”

“I’m glad, Boy. Your finger rubbing me is nice too. Can you do both sides at once?”

I held my index and middle fingers in a ‘V’ shape and moved them up and down the outside of her slit. “Like this?”

“Mmmmm! Yeah, like that. So good!”

We kept rubbing each other a few minutes and got more and more aroused. She told me, “Yes! Try putting a finger in me. I know I have a hymen so there will be some pain, but I want to feel it inside!”

I kept up my finger motions and asked, “You’re sure? I don’t want to hurt you.”

She gripped the shaft of my penis tightly. “Do it! Get it in me!”

I felt some of her pain, excitement, and pleasure as I did. She commanded, “Move it in and out! Keep going! I’m SO CLOSE!”

I slowly slid my finger in and out of her a few times, then increased the pace. Before long she climaxed. “YES, BOY! AAAAAH!” Her hips rocked and her muscles tensed, including the fingers gripping me. The squeezing made my penis feel good, until it became painful for a few seconds.

Her hand released my rod and she was suddenly lethargic. “That was GREAT, but I’m so tired.”

I wanted an orgasm of my own, but told her, “Just rest a little. I’m glad I made you feel good.” I hugged her body to mine, squeezing my groin against her hip.

After a few minutes she said, “You need some too. Let me finish you.” She reached between my legs and started jerking me off. I fondled her breasts as she did, exciting me further. She asked, “Can you put it in me? Can we have intercourse?”

I tried moving my right leg past her left one, bending in various ways, but the tube was just too small. “I can’t get between your legs.”

“How about this?” She pushed on my shoulders to lift herself, then spread her knees wide. When she lowered herself down, my shaft touched her buttocks and her inner thighs were resting on my hips. Her knees were spread lewdly and I could see her wide-open vulva. “Put it in me. I want to know what real sex is like.”

I happily obeyed, slowly sliding my firm rod into her until my scrotum pressed against her labia. My penis was all the way inside my twin! “SO GREAT! This feels SO GOOD, Girl! I want to do this all the time!”

She used two new vocabulary words, telling me, “It’ll be even better when we CUM. Start FUCKING!”

I pulled most of the way out and thrust into her. I gradually sped up to jackhammer pace, savoring the wonderful feeling of hot vaginal flesh squeezing me. I eventually learned to last much longer, but our first time, I pumped a load of semen into her after maybe a minute. “AAAAGH! SO GOOD, GIRL! So good! Yeah!”

Her orgasm began as mine ended, and she squeezed my waist firmly with her thighs. “SO GREAT, BOY! Oooooh!”

We ignored all the lessons and fucked six more times that day. I didn’t know these words at the time, but other than a few breaks to pee, my COCK was in her PUSSY most of the day. Until then neither of us had any idea such pleasure was even possible. We fell asleep after our final mating, and the head of my penis was still in her when we woke.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.