Brother and Sister - Cover

Brother and Sister

by Mixerman

Copyright© 2022 by Mixerman

Incest Sex Story: A boy who was a ward of the state finds out his fiancée is really his half sister.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   .

Brother & Sister...?

“OH my God Brian! Your cock fits so well in my pussy. It’s like my pussy was molded to fit your cock. Let it rest in there forever.”

That was Kristen speaking. My soon to be fiancee. Well as soon as we both finish college in May. Right now we are, were supposed to be planning Thanksgiving for us and a few friends that will not be traveling home. Since I was a ward of the state, I don’t have a family to go home to.

Kristen hates to fly, so for her it is a 14 hour train ride. Other friends have the same trouble and besides it is only for 4 days. They do call home and chat with families.

Kristen and I met on our third day on campus. In our first class together. The professor matched us up as lab partners. When I first looked at her it was love at first site. She was perfect. And still is. At first it was meeting at class, then in study groups. Was not till the end of the first semester that I asked her out on a date. Tacos and a movie.

The second semester we also had a few classes together. We spent plenty of time together. And it was before the end of the first year that we had sex for the first time. Yes, she was my first. She told me that I was her second. But from that moment that I first penetrated her, we knew we were to be together forever.

The second year we got an apartment together. Not much more than one big room that was kitchen, dining and living room. It did have a bedroom and their was a bathroom. Both small. But it suited us.

That year we had more classes together. Both of us were still undecided on what we wanted to do exactly. Money was tight, so my dream of being a doctor was out the door. Kristen wanted to be a mental health therapist. But she also was up against the big bucks wall. We both heard the college loan nightmare. But we did decided to become PA’s, as it was a new course being offered by the college. Me in treating people’s bodies and her in treating their minds.

Kristen would joke that the only reason I wanted to treat bodies was to see them naked. And I teased her that she got to hear all of their dirty secrets.

Kristen is a short haired dirty blonde with brown eyes and stands 5 feet 4 inches tall. She has an amazing ass and 34 C chest. As for me, well I stand 5 foot 11 inches also with light brown hair and also brown eyes. OK, my cock is 7 inches and of I guess normal thickness. Their is also a 20 month gap in our ages, with me being older.

As I said before, we were to be planning a Thanksgiving dinner for 8 college kids, but some how my cock found it’s way in her pussy.

When we finally got separated, we did the planning and called everyone and told them what they were to bring. Everyone brought with them a side dish and a bottle of wine. We took care of the bird. I insisted it be stuffed. I just loved in the bird stuffing and told her that it beat her pussy, as being one of my favorites. That was one of the times the home did put out a big meal for all the kids.

Thanksgiving came and all of us enjoyed the dinner. No one was feeling any pain from all the wine we drank. 10 bottles in all.

Christmas came and she did send gifts to her parents and siblings.

She got much need gift cards. And a few gifts.

One thing I forgot to mention was that her parents were old fashion. They thought she was rooming with a woman. When she did her calls they came from the bedroom. We did have one adventure when her Mom called and I answered. Kristen said that we had the same phones with the same rings. Told her not to worry we were all studying for upcoming test.

Last semester now. The big push to the end. We worked our butts off and finished with not good grades. BUT great grades!

We saw our professor that introduced us as lab partners. As we were talking to him, I proposed to Kristen, but could only afford a cheap fake diamond ring. She got all misty eyed. And I think he did too. Our celebration was cut short. Her Dad called and said that he would not be able to make graduation. Had to have emergency surgery on a tooth and Mom had to take him to and from Dentist.

We packed our clothes and left to go to her family. I had never ridden a train before. When we got to the station, she saw her folks and took off after them. It looked like a happy reunion. I found a cart and pushed it and our luggage to them. Kristen saw me and she introduced me to them. I shook her Father’s hand, but her Mother looked like she saw a ghost. She composed herself and did give me a polite hug.

They drove us to their home. I was shown to a basement room. Since we were not married, we could not sleep together. Did not argue with them. Their house, their rules.

We stayed for 2 weeks and submitted job applications. Kristen got an offer from a County Health Department. I got one from a private practice in the same county. We started our search for a place to live.

We found one that was close to her work and I had to take a bus to get to mine. It was cheap. Owned by an older couple who converted a stand off garage to an apartment. Almost like our one at college. They were nice people. And were glad to have us stay there.

With the help of her parents, we got settled in to our new life together.

Work for her was helping people thru their hard times. Sometimes they just wanted to vent frustrations to her. Other times they did have a problem and she helped as she could.

I was introduced to my new job, and told that all new hires worked in the clinic they ran for the poor. Hey, I did not mind, as I saw myself in their shoes at one time.

Kristen and myself settled in to our new life together. Our landlords were great people. They helped us with getting furniture moved in. They let us use their car to do shopping, as long as we got what they needed. We had them over for our first real ‘family’ meal on a Sunday.

One day as I got home, the owner came to me and said some guy was here asking about me. Was very vague with his answers. All he wanted was to talk to me. About a week later I saw the guy. He was asking about past places I lived. I was getting worried about his questions. They seemed to be to personal to me. When I asked why he needed to know, he was vague to me. I said that unless he tells me I would not talk again. He left. Just like that. Oh well.

After a year at our jobs, Kristen got a promotion and I was transferred out of the clinic to work in a new office that the company was setting up. Same town but near downtown. Now I was seeing a different class of people. People who came in with an emergency cut, sprain, sickness.

One day I was called up front by the nurse. Her voice said emergency. I saw my landlord bleeding from his hand. Tried to replace a window and ended up breaking the glass and cutting his hand. I got him all stitched up and told him I would fix the window later. Thank God for YouTube videos. Only took me an hour to fix it.

Seems our mystery man tried to talk to Kristen about me. She told him if he did not say why he could fuck off. He again left.

Kristen’s parents came down for a visit. Her mother was still cold to me. I did not know why. The answer came on Saturday night. We were all having dinner at a local restaurant, when our mystery man walked in. He went right to Kristen’s mother. I turned red with anger.

Her mother then spoke to all of us. Seems that she had a baby before she met her now husband and gave it up for adoption. She called it ‘Mother’s intuition’ when she first saw me. But she needed proof. All records were sealed and she hired this gentleman to check me out. It seems that I was her son.

What the FUCK?!? Kristen cried and I left. Kristen was soon behind me. I went home. I was pissed. I was mad. I was fucking confused. Guess we made a lot of unpleasant noise. Our landlords were soon there to check on us.

When we told them of what we found out, they both laughed. We looked at them confused. They then told us their story.

Seems that they went to college and shared an apartment together. But by the time they graduated they were lovers. Had to move away and start a new life as husband and wife. Disowned by their family.

That got our heads spun around. “You guys are brother and sister?” said Kristen in shock.

They replied that they were in fact twins. Not identical, but twins. This was all to much for me. Here I am with the love of my life and she is my ½ sister. No wonder why we fit together so well.

The next morning we were woken by a loud knocking on the door. It was ‘Mom’. She said that she wanted to talk to us together.

She told us, that when she was a senior in High School, she went to a party. She ended up having sex with 4 different guys. Did not know any of them. She was more scared of a disease then being pregnant. When she went to get tested and was informed that she was pregnant. She carried me to birth then gave me up for adoption. Then she met her now husband. She did tell him what happened.

Just then their was a knock on the door and our landlady announced herself. I let her in. She had a box with her and wanted Kristen to look thru the clothes and see of she liked any.

We introduced ‘Mom’ to her. Our landlady took a look at ‘Mom’ and told her that we were the perfect tenants. Made no noise, Helped her and her husband. Almost seems like they could be our children. You have done a good job with them. She said.

“I still do not like the fact that they are related. What would people think?” Mom said.

“I would think, if I was in your shoes, that you have raised a wonderful daughter and had to do what you had to do at the time. And piss on what others think” Our landlady said with a laugh.

Mom started to sob. The landlady gave her a hug of comfort. Then the landlady told Mom her story and the fallout from it. She told Mom to not turn her back on us as our parents did to us. The landlady left.

Mom sat their and asked us if we were happy together. Even knowing what we know now. Both of us said yes. Mom smiled and then excused herself and said we will meet you for dinner later.

When Mom left, I felt beat up and suddenly very tired. I went to lay down. Kristen came in and lay next to me.

“Want to fulfill almost every boy’s dream of fucking their sister?”

“I would like to do that, only so every boy can have his wish.” I said smiling.

So we stripped and we fucked. Don’t know if it was the fact that I was fucking my sister or what, but I came with a big load that over filled her pussy. Usually I need a few moments to recover, but this time I stayed hard. Kristen noticed and sucked me into her mouth. I shot into her mouth and she swallowed it all.

Kristen than said something that blew me away. “Save room for dessert tonight. For tonight it will be ‘A La Kristen’s Ass’. But now we must get ready for dinner.”

We showered and got dressed and went to meet our parents. We ate and talked until Dad said that they had to get to bed, early flight home. I stood and shook Dad’s hand. Then went to Mom and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Somehow it felt different knowing she was my MOM.

As we were going home, Kristen reached for my zipper and undid my pants. She got my cock out and sucked me all the way home. She did that edge thing to me. Took me to the edge and would not let me cum.

Once inside, she asked if I was ready for dessert. She led the way to bed. We stripped and got into bed. She spread her legs and told me to ‘Eat your sister’. I licked and nibbled everything from her ass to her clit.

She told me to finger her. I did. But she said wrong hole. My ass. Finger my ass!

Took some time but I was able to get three fingers in her. She laid back and brought her legs way up and said for me to fuck her ass! I lined up my cock and slowly entered her. Tight, hot, tight. Her ass was. I got into a rhythm. As I started to cum in her ass, she also came over both of us. I pulled out and my cum followed. We went into the shower to clean up. I was still hard. She sucked me again. Even with me dropping my fourth load in six hours, it was still a large load. “Someone like to fuck his sister.” Kristen said.

Next morning as I was leaving for work, our landlady stopped me. She walked over and straight faced said ‘Incest sex is the best.’ I looked at her with a blank face. Then she smiled and said the open window. Then she said something that made me think. ‘Let your conscious be your guide’.

Fuck it. Went to jewelers and got Kristen a ‘real’ diamond ring. That night I invited our landlords to have a drink with us. In front of them I gave Kristen her real ring. Who cried more, Kristen or our landlady, I could not tell. Kristen said while this ring was beautiful, but the first meant the most to her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.