Akedah! - Cover

Akedah!

by GrushaVashnadze

Copyright© 2022 by GrushaVashnadze

Historical Sex Story: The story of Samson and Delilah - as not told in the Bible.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Humor   School   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Anal Sex   Facial   Flatulence   Oral Sex   Public Sex   .

Went Samson down to the vineyards of Timnath: and, behold, a young lion roared against him. And the Spirit of the Lord came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid.

And after a time he returned, and, behold, there was a swarm of bees and honey in the carcase of the lion. And he said, “Out of the eater came forth meat, and out of the strong came forth sweet.”


It was Tuesday morning in the Yeshivas Rabbeinu Yitzhak de Klootzak, on the outskirts of Nijmegen, when Rabbi Eliezer Eikel marched smartly into his class and, with a cursory touch of the mezuzah on the way, announced: “Today, boys, we are starting a new topic: Akedah!”

A general hubbub of bewilderment emerged from the assembled boys, before one of them put up his hand. He did not wait to be called upon before dissenting: “But Rabbi, we have spent the past three months studying the Akedah: there’s nothing new about that.”

There was a sharp intake of breath from the other students, who knew that if any of them had dared to be so insolent, they would have instantly felt the wrath of the Rabbi on their buttocks. But Naphtali was, they knew, the favoured one – even to the extent of being able to challenge their teacher in public without punishment. Nevertheless, the tension was palpable as they awaited Eliezer’s response.

The Rabbi, instead of reacting with ire, chuckled indulgently, his large rugged body jiggling with delight, tongue clicking behind his long dark beard. “Ah, Naphtali, you are so clever and so pretty – but you have so much yet to learn. Did you really think there was only one Akedah in the Tanakh?”

Naphtali, slender and slight, with dark curly payot framing his thin face, looked as puzzled as everyone else.

“What is the greatest lesson of the Akedah of Isaac?” pressed Eliezer.

“To be bound to the will of Hashem,” replied the boy. “That is why Isaac replied to the divine command: Hineni – ‘Here I am’.”

“Yes, Naphtali, well said. But have you not read the midrashim of Rabbi Yitzhak de Klootzak? Who else is there in Scripture who constantly sought to be bound by the will of Adonai?”

All the boys laboured to disguise their sideways half-grimaces, hoping that this lesson was not going where they feared. But it was – for Eliezer answered his own question: “Listen then, boys, while I read to you...”


Then went Samson to Gaza, and saw there an harlot, and went in unto her.

And the Philistines came up unto her, and said unto her, “Entice him, and see wherein his great strength lieth, and by what means we may bind him to afflict him; and we will give thee eleven hundred pieces of silver.”

And Delilah said to Samson, “Tell me, I pray thee, wherein thy great strength lieth, and wherewith thou mightest be bound to afflict thee.”

And Samson said unto her, “If they bind me with seven green withs that were never dried, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.”

Then the Philistines brought up to her seven green withs which had not been dried, and she bound him with them.

Akedah!” whimpered Samson as he lay on his bed. “Akedah!” Nothing pleased him more than the soft caress of green withs against his bare skin. He was a man of righteousness, and wished, like Isaac of old, to be bound by the will of the Lord. But now his thick strong cock was erect, and Delilah gasped with joy as she beheld his purple glans throbbing with desire, and she licked the first drops of male nectar from his frenulum with the tip of her tongue.

Soon her lips made the descent down his shaft, nibbling, squeezing, caressing until her tongue wrapped around his testicles, tasted the hairy pungency of his perineum, felt his throbbing cockhead against her tonsils. And when his balls spasmed and cum flooded her mouth, she whimpered with delight and swilled the precious salty-sweet liquid around, before letting it caress the inside of her throat all the way down.

Now there were men lying in wait, abiding with her in the chamber. And she said unto him, “The Philistines be upon thee, Samson!” And he brake the withs, as a thread of tow is broken when it toucheth the fire. So his strength was not known.

And Delilah said unto Samson, “Behold, thou hast mocked me, and told me lies: now tell me, I pray thee, wherewith thou mightest be bound.”

And he said unto her, “If they bind me fast with new ropes that never were occupied, then shall I be weak, and be as another man.”

Delilah therefore took new ropes, and bound him therewith.

Akedah!” whimpered Samson. “Akedah!” For he was a man of great strength, and desired the perversion of weakness which he had never known. And so his huge shaft throbbed with pleasure and excitement at the touch of the strong new ropes, and Delilah squealed with delight as she squatted over him and felt his glans nudging against her cunt-lips, softly parting the way into her soft damp pink flesh.

Soon her cunt engulfed his cock whole and entire. She felt her gash fill with his strong stiff fuck-meat, felt her hot wet pussy-lips slide effortlessly down his cock, felt his dickhead nudge against her cervix. And so she fucked him, her large dark tits jiggling as she slid her pussy up and down, till his cock was wet and slimy with their shared pleasure, and her fuck-juices dribbled down onto his throbbing balls. And when his cock exploded and his cum splashed against her honeyed fuck-walls, she moaned with pleasure, her cunt spasming with delight, cervix dipping in and out of his hot cum, revelling in the sensation of his man-cream swishing around her deep hot fuck-tunnel.

And she said unto him, “The Philistines be upon thee, Samson!” And there were liers in wait abiding in the chamber. And he brake them from off his arms like a thread.

“And Delilah said unto Samson, “Hitherto thou hast mocked me, and told me lies. How canst thou say, ‘I love thee,’ when thine heart is not with me? Tell me wherewith thou mightest be bound.”

And he told her all his heart, and said unto her, “I have been a Nazarite unto God from my mother’s womb: if I be shaven, then my strength will go from me, and I shall become weak, and be like any other man.”

And Delilah sent and called for the Philistines, saying, “Come up this once, for he hath shewed me all his heart.” Then the Philistines came up unto her, and brought money in their hand.

Akedah!” whimpered Samson that night. “Akedah!

“Later, Samson, later,” whispered Delilah. “For this night shalt thou fuck me as no man hath ever before. And so canst thou say, ‘I love thee,’ for thou hast shewed me all thy heart.” And she knelt on all fours on the dirt floor, lifting her arse up to the heavens saying: “Fuck my arse, Samson! And when thou hast filled my fundament with thy cum, then shall I bind thee tighter than ever.”

“Tighter than ever?” moaned Samson, as he beheld the beauty of her winking anus and felt his cock stiffen and throb as never before.

“Tighter than ever, my Samson,” crooned Delilah, “like Isaac on Mount Moriah – that thou shalt ne’er escape. Thou shalt be bound with ropes unbreakable, e’en fetters of brass, that thou be helpless in my hands, powerless in my presence, weak as woman before man.”

“Oh yes, my beautiful harlot!” cried Samson, as he beheld her spread her buttocks with both palms, so that her arsehole gaped and pulsated with more allure than ever. “Let me be bound so, that I may never escape thy power, thy love. Let me be thine forever!” He gazed into her hot stinking rectum, and desired nothing more than to plunge his cock in deep.

“So ream my arse, Samson,” screeched Delilah. “Fuck my hot shitcunt, and then shalt thou be mine!”

And Samson lunged, ramming his huge throbbing shaft into the harlot’s filthy depths. And Delilah screamed with pleasure as she felt his massive cock-head touch bottom deep in her arse, felt her sphincter stretch with pleasure and pain, felt her dirt-hole full to the brim with pounding, throbbing fuck-meat.

And so he fucked her, his cock ramming mercilessly in and out of her stinking depths, his throbbing balls slapping hard against her dripping cunt-lips, as she screamed with joy and triumph: “Now shalt thou be mine, Samson – for thou hast shewn me thy heart!”

Soon his cock exploded, and she felt his cream splash against her maroon shit-walls. And yet he kept fucking, harder and harder, ramming his creamy dripping shaft in and out of his beloved harlot’s gape, desperate that the moment of anal ecstasy should never end. His cum squidged and dribbled and bubbled in her shitter, dripped down her buttocks, dangled off her juicy cunt-flaps, smeared down her thighs. And then, to the counterpoint of Delilah’s cum-farts echoing melodiously round the chamber, Samson sang this psalm:

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.