Mom Watched Daughter Now She Wants Duke Too - Cover

Mom Watched Daughter Now She Wants Duke Too

Copyright© 2022 by stick_girl

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - After My Husbands Sister Came into my house and watched her own Daughter get taken by both me and my dog Duke, she now wants us both too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Reluctant   Lesbian   Cheating   InLaws   FemaleDom   Bestiality   First   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Size  

Sister in Law Gets 3 Forbidden Surprises

Now many of you readers and followers know that back in late 70’s and 80’s in Rural America, Total Forbidden Sex included 1. sex with animals 2.Interracial sex of any kind and 3. Lesbian sex.

This late afternoon now into evening my Sister In Law Denise is about to get two of those pleasures and most likely three!

Because here I was rummaging through my secret drawer for just what I wanted strap on toy wise to fuck her with.

Now before I go on with my story I want to make sure you all know that their entire family hated black people, as I was around it was always oh them N’s this and them N’s that, Denise totally absolutely included in that practice!

To be absolutely truthful to you all, what I was at that moment and time doing was no more than an outright Revenge Fucking of her!

Now when things began happening as they did I more or less dropped that from my mind, I wanted to have pleasure with her, that was the outright thing of the moment.

So as I plowed through my secret drawer of all these strap on toys I found just exactly what would be the perfect one to fuck her with.

She was totally oblivious to what I was even doing, as she lay there on the bed still gasping and in the heated throws of the after pleasure and orgasm I had already achieved from her.

So I grabbed exactly what I knew would be her most hated forbidden pleasure.

I put that thing through that leather strap on device Witchy herself had sent and given to me some years ago when I used it to fuck both my best gff Loretta, and as well when I fucked my other Sister In Law Patti (my own brothers wife/ex wife).

Now I was going to use this thing to fuck my other Sister In Law Denise with it!

So I pulled the two straps through each of my legs, then tightened the belt strap of it and had this fat huge long thing hanging down, Yes it was cleaned and sanitized very well and in it’s own wrapped up bag that to was that way.

Then I walked over where she lay out on the bed, and grabbed both her legs and spread them wider open, than their already natural way of being that way anyway.

Now she was indeed wanting me to fuck her, oh how she wanted that, but what she saw that I had used on her daughter, was absolutely not the one I chose to fuck her with.

As she opened her eyes and looked down her body, her eyes shot wide open and she began to scream, and try to buck and get away from me!

And here is the exact reason why!

The dildo I chose to fuck her with was totally absolutely Black! Huge Fat Long and Black!

Oh yeah baby this is what I wanted.

I fought with her trying to kick her legs and was screaming out no she couldn’t do it, oh Jackie oh please no, I will be ruined forever, oh my whole life will be ruined!

I flat out told her that her whole life was already ruined forever, and I’d go get Duke and let him have her first, and that would in itself be the ruin of her life.

Secondly if anyone ever found out that I another woman had already done to her got out her life would be ruined forever about that to.

Thirdly I told her; “Denise I know damn good and well that you been fucking around on your husband, and I know who that man is!”

Bam 1=2=3

Well let’s just say she lost that fight!

As her legs tired of the kicking and trying to get away from and her body tired of it all, I just spread them legs of hers wide open as those long legs would go and crawled right up between them.

I crawled over the top of her, and then and there began to again kiss her, now at first she fought it, but then that same passion and desire kicked in and we were going at it again.

While I was kissing her I moved my hands over her small tiny tits and began to sensually and erotically rub them and using my fingers twist and turn those big walnut shell sized nipples and she was right back where she had been.

Moaning and churning and wiggling and thrashing about, not in hated unwontedness now oh hell no, it was total absolute wanton desire and pleasure!

I broke our wild tongue to tongue match going on inside both our mouths attached to each other, and slowly began to kiss her neck, as my hands and fingers kneaded and sensually twisted those huge nipples of each breast of hers.

Making her gasp out in the absolute pleasure I was driving her to.

Then I kissed so slowly and so erotically down onto her front shoulder blades and then as my left hand and fingers released from her breast and nipples my mouth took over.

I sucked and licked and lightly used my teeth and lips on that big swollen fat nipple, as she gasped and screamed out in the pleasure it was getting, so much so she was crying out oh Jackie oh yess Jackie oh no ones ever kissed and licked and sucked them like that!

Then as I stopped mouthing and kissing and working one breast and nipple over, I freed my other hand, as I sensually licked from that breast right over to the other one, and began to do it the same way, as my other hand grasp her breast and began to knead and using fingers to pull and twist and spin lightly around that fat swollen nipple.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.