Larissa's Pledge - Cover

Larissa's Pledge

Copyright© 2022 by Oz Ozzie

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Larissa is married, and her life is good. But what about her friends and family? And will Julian her husband and her best friend Layna be able to sway the Australian election, and make a difference to the environment? Will she hold true to her family and friends and her values when she’s challenged?

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Light Bond   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex   Nudism   Violence  

Thursday 2 June 2022

After her big day, Larissa slept in. No one was around when she woke up, and she had a long shower. A few minutes later, she was sitting on their deck in the cool sea breeze with a coffee, reviewing the contract, and deciding whether she could sign it.

She’d only been doing that for a few minutes when she heard someone coming up the stairs. Surprised, she turned and saw that it was Isabella coming up the stairs. Strange ... Isabella had their key code, but she should be at Uni. She didn’t look happy at all, Larissa could see, and then Isabella looked up and was shocked when saw Larissa. She had tears on her face, and Larissa was immediately very concerned. What had happened?

She hopped up and went and hugged Isabella. “Isabella! What happened? Are you OK?”

Isabella gave a sob, and said, “I didn’t know you were here. Sorry.”

“Oh? But you still came? Why?”

Isabella looked at her sheepishly. “I just wanted ... I wanted to curl up in a ball in your bed and wait for you there.”

Whatever was going on with Isabella was serious, that was for sure. Larissa guided Isabella towards their bedroom, and said, “Well, you can still curl up in our bed, and I’ll hug you while you do.”

Once Isabella was curled up on their bed, she burst into tears. Larissa sat beside her and held her gently. She didn’t say anything, just made soothing noises, and a couple of times she leant down and kissed Isabella on her cheek. Some problem with Mason, she assumed; over the last six months they’d really settled with each other, and gotten super serious. She was inside their relationship, and knew just how happy they were with each other. And there’d been no warning signs. Had the task she’d given them for the week been a problem? She frowned.

When Isabella settled, she gently said, “Isabella, sister, I love you a lot. What’s got you so upset?”

Isabella didn’t say anything; instead, she just reached into the pocket of her jeans, and produced a little plastic card, and handed it to Larissa.

A pregnancy test. Positive.

Larissa frowned. What should she say now? “Wow, Isabella, that’s big news.” She leant down and kissed her tenderly. “Is it good or bad news?”

Isabella sobbed. “I don’t know!” and then she cried some more.

Larissa nodded. She knew that Isabella wanted children a lot, but she wanted to be married to Mason, and she wanted do accomplish something in a job first. Falling pregnant now would force her to change things around, live her life differently. If she wanted to keep it, though at least part of her wanted to keep it, or she wouldn’t be curled up in a ball on Larissa’s bed seeking a safe space. “OK. Let’s work through it, and we’ll see if we can figure out what you want to do.”

Isabella didn’t say anything, but she opened her eyes and looked up at Larissa.

“So you want children eventually, right?” Isabella nodded solemnly. “And now you know that you can at least get pregnant. So that’s good in the long term.” Larissa smiled at Isabella, and she got a small smile in return. “Great. But having a baby now sure wasn’t in your plans, right?” Isabella shook her head, not in her plans at all. “Does Mason know?”

Isabella shook her head, and said, quietly, “No. I just found out and the only thing I could think of to do was to come straight here so you can tell me what to do.”

Larissa brushed Isabella’s hair off her face, and kissed her cheek again. “Well, I’m not telling you what to do on a subject of this importance, but I’ll help you figure out what’s best for you, OK?”

Isabella gave her a smile, and said, “Thanks Mistress. I know I can trust you, so awesome.”

Well, she didn’t feel that awesome. But Isabella clearly felt better now. She gestured for Isabella to sit up, and then they sat on the bed, knees touching. Larissa leant forward and kissed Isabella again, on the lips this time.

“OK. So you’re confident that this is Mason’s, right?”

“Definitely. I’ve got plenty of his come in me, and no other guy’s been in there for weeks.” Larissa looked at her in surprise, since they’d told Larissa proudly about an orgy they’d done a few weeks before, handfasted together like she told them to. Isabella giggled. “Larissa, if you could pregnant through your mouth or your ass, it could be any of a number of guys, but you’ve made us more careful. Only Mason fucks my pussy now.”

“Great. What do you think Mason will think about you being pregnant?”

Isabella smiled. “He’ll be proud that he knocked me up. It’s a bit of thing for him, actually. Telling him he might make me pregnant if he comes really hard makes him come really hard. And we were at a party last year and there was a pregnant chick with a huge tummy doing multiple guys and he was crazy hot to do her.” But...? “But actually having a baby? I’m not sure he’s ready to settle down. I don’t know what he’ll think about that.”

Larissa nodded. “And what do you think about it? I mean, you can have the baby, and our family will love you and your baby. Or maybe you don’t want to, you want to finish uni, and do something useful and meaningful, and then have babies later.”

“I don’t know. I hadn’t really thought about it, but I guess I just vaguely assumed that if I got pregnant, I would fix that up and go on with my life, do whatever I like.” But...? “But there’s a baby in here,” she said, looking down at her tummy, and putting her hand on it. “Inside me, a life. Larissa, that’s ... it changes everything.”

Larissa nodded. She knew what Isabella should do now, which is what she’d do if this happened to her. For Larissa, it was a faith thing: if God presented her with a baby, she’d have to think really hard before going and changing that. Something to only do if you really genuinely weren’t in a position to look after a baby properly. So choosing to terminate a pregnancy was something between Jesus and her, something to do really reluctantly. But Isabella hadn’t given herself to Jesus, so no reason she should think the same way and Larissa couldn’t expect her to. Given that, Larissa was really pleased that Isabella felt the same way she did. In addition, Isabella had all the resources to still have her life after the baby; Isabella couldn’t claim she couldn’t look after a baby, though that didn’t make it easy. She smiled at Isabella. “Well, if you decide to keep the baby, what will Dad and our mum’s think?”

“They’ll be really happy! Mum and Dad, and most of all Raychelle.” Larissa nodded at her, smiling. She was pretty sure they would be over the moon. “I mean, Raychelle might even have another with me.” Larissa looked at her in shock. What on earth made her think that? Isabella grinned at her surprise. “One of our cousins visited while you were in America to show off her newborn, and Raychelle could hardly let go. I could see the look in her face, she really wanted her own baby, and Mum and her were exchanging looks about it.”

Wow, that was really heavy news. Larissa tried to imagine her mum pregnant. Weird, because earlier, she’d worried that her mum would fall pregnant and that Bob and Mary would throw their sex slave out if that happened. But her mum really did like babies, she knew. And it would be amazingly healing for her mum to have another baby in such a happy place in her life. She’d have another sibling! And if her mum fell pregnant, should she do it too? Steph would surely be pregnant again soon. And Zara was pregnant. And if Larissa did, nothing on earth would hold Amelia back. They’d be like a little row of dominos. Wow, that was quite a thought.

“Wow. You’ve blown my mind.” Isabella was pretty amused by that. “But you’re right, we’ll all be celebrating. Do you need to be sure about Mason? Will his family be a problem?”

Isabella shrugged. “His family won’t be that surprised, they know how much we fuck. Though they haven’t actually watched like our family.” She grinned. “They don’t have you. So they should be OK with it, though he’ll be the first. But really, whatever his family thinks doesn’t matter much. He gets on OK with them, but we’re not close enough that it’ll matter. And Mason ... I can talk him around. Or fuck his brains out, anyway.”

“Yeah, Isabella, you can always fuck and suck his brains to jelly. You’re very good at it too. But when the baby comes, and the nights are long, and sex is taking a back seat to the endless demands of a baby, Mason has to be on board in his heart. He has to own it. Or you have to be on board with him falling out of the picture. I think you need to talk to him before deciding what to do. I might be your sister, and I might moonlight as your mistress and I’ll always love you, but he’s your man, and the father of your baby.”

Isabella thought about that for a while. “You’re right. I’ll go and talk to him now. Thanks, Larissa, you’ve really helped me.” Suddenly, her face fell.

“What is it, Isabella?”

`”It’s Dad ... I always dreamed with him about my big society wedding, everyone coming to the wedding, me in a white dress, all good and proper. That won’t happen now. He’ll be devastated.”

Larissa grinned back at Isabella. “Isabella, no! You can have whatever you want. You can wait a few years, and have a pretty normal wedding, but with your little boy or girl giving you away, and breaking everyone’s hearts over how cute that is. Or you can get to it and organise a wedding straight away, and get married the normal way in a couple of months time. Or hell, you can wait to eight months, and get married in a white lace bikini with your huge tummy there for everyone to see and swear to serve your husband forever, as long as he gives you at least two orgasms a day.” Isabella laughed out loud at that one. “Normal is overrated. You have the wedding you want. Everyone knows you’re fucking him. Hell, it’s been in the papers!” It sure had, several times. Isabella’s wild lifestyle had been good fodder for the local celebrity pages. “And as for your dad ... he’ll want a normal conservative society wedding, right, with his two wives on show.” Isabella laughed for that one. “Talk to Mason about what you want, and do that. We did. We wanted cheap and happy, and all our friends there, right?”

“You did,” Isabella said. “Your wedding was awesome. So much fun.”

“Right. And you could copy it, but no, you have the wedding you two want. Anyway, you’re not even engaged.”

Isabella looked at Larissa sheepishly. “We are! We just haven’t told anyone.” She held up her hand and showed Larissa, and sure enough, a nice little diamond ring on her wedding finger. Isabella laughed. “No one noticed because I have rings on all my fingers, always have, but this one turned into a diamond a few weeks ago, the Saturday night before your talk to the blind people.”

Wow. No wonder Isabella had been feeling it that Sunday night. It would’ve been hard for her to keep the secret. Larissa would’ve bet that she couldn’t. When she asked Isabella why, she said, “Oh, it was my idea, I always wanted my own really big secret. Actually, we were going to ask your permission first, but I’ve blown that to hell now.”

Larissa took Isabella’s hand, and kissed her engagement ring. “Congratulations, I’m super pleased. and you can still ask me with Mason, and I’ll look surprised and thrilled, and of course I’ll say yes! But you know me by now, you’ll have to make some promises to each other before I say yes.”

Isabella looked at her seriously, and said, “Of course! I’ll talk to Mason about it. Thanks so much, I feel really great now. I’m going to go and find him. You’re the best sister I’ve ever had. If only I had you when I was younger!”

An hour later, Larissa was sitting in a lecture when she got a text message from Isabella, a photo. She was naked, and sitting on a naked Mason’s lap. No, Larissa realised, she was sitting on his dick. Mason had his hand on her tummy, and a huge smile on his face. The caption was ‘A very happy daddy to be!”

Sweet. And how very Mason and Isabella. “Thrilled for you both,” she sent back. Then she realised that the guy sitting next to her had seen Isabella’s picture when she first looked at it, so she glared at him. She didn’t mind, of course, and maybe the nerd would have something to wank over, but better if he didn’t talk about it.

When she got to work, the shift supervisor sent her up to talk with Mark. “Hi, Larissa,” he said, “lovely to see you. I know you really like getting out there in the van, but today, I’m afraid, I really need you to do some stuff around here.” Larissa shrugged, it was hardly a surprise. “First, a follow up from Saturday night, which was really great. I’ve been thinking about it, and talking to my family about it, particularly Suzy, of course, who told me all about yesterday and the football club, and if you’re happy with me doing this, I’m going to send an email to all staff members asking them if they want us as a group to publicly back you on this.”

Larissa looked at him in surprise. “But you’re a government department!”

“Right. So the service itself can’t. But the employees can do it together if we want to. I talked to Sandi about it, and she said that she would speak for us all, really wants to. So are you happy if we send the video of your talk to all the staff, and ask them if they’re in?”

Larissa frowned. “I mean, sure, I’m OK with that. But it should be clear to them what they’re being asked to sign up to actually do.” Mark and her talked about that, and wrote the email together. When that was done, she reviewed the contract Deanna had given her with Mark, to make sure there was no conflicts with her employment. No conflict of interest or policy that Mark could find, but he found one section, standard contract stuff, that gave Deanna’s organisation copyright over everything she said when talking for them. Which of course, she couldn’t. She fired off an email to Deanna pointing out that she could never sign that, and asking for a revised copy. Then she told him about the discussion between Deanna and the Minister about the department’s role in the campaign. Mark shrugged and said he’d look forward to hearing about it but it was a state policy issue, so probably not something the commonwealth minister could change - but Larissa could always talk about her work, of course.

Then he sent her down to marketing where she worked on the newsletter, and they tried to figure out how best to use the photo of her visiting the White House. Then she was off to see Sandi for a routine physical and a chat about how she was going overall. Pretty good, really, life was super busy but very fulfilling indeed. She dropped into the staff room to grab a coffee, and ended up chatting to the staff there about the alcohol thing - they were mostly on board, or thinking about it. Finally, she got sent down to the yard for some more equipment training. Late in the afternoon, Deanna sent her a revised contract as she requested.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.