Praying Mantis Virus - Cover

Praying Mantis Virus

by Timm

Copyright© 2022 by Timm

Science Fiction Story: The Praying Mantis virus is just as it sounds. The clone mates and then it kills. In nature she eats the head of the male off. With a slight modification to what was eaten it made for very elegant weapon of assassination.

Caution: This Science Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Science Fiction   Revenge   Violence   .

All rights reserved. No use by pay sites allowed.
{c}All other uses require written permission from the author.
{c}Do not repost without written permission from the author.
{c}Downloading for personal reading enjoyment is encouraged.

The Praying Mantis virus is just as it sounds. The clone mates and then it kills. In nature she eats the head of the male off. With a slight modification to what was eaten it made for very elegant weapon of assassination.

I want him Dead

Nicola Romanoff was a Russian Mobster. His main source of income came from Cyber crimes committed outside his beloved Russa. His latest obstacle was an American nurd by the name of John Cartwright. The asshole had just plugged a big weakness in a banks operating system that let Nicola steal personal information from the bank’s clients. It was a crime against Nicola that must be punished. He had paid good money to have that hack developed. To have access cut off before he could exploit it to its fullest was more then his ego could take.

Nicola was sitting in his office chair waiting for his appointment to arrive. He was expecting his best operative.

Surgy knocked at his boss’s door.

“Enter” He heard.

Surgy entered to hear what his boss had in mind for him to do next. He did not have to wait long.

“Surgy my faithful comrade so good of you to join me today.” ‘Like he had a choice in the matter.’ Surgy thought.

“It is always a pleaser to spend time in you company comrade.”

“I think you have been working to much my friend. Perhaps you could use a little vacation to America I think.”

“My wife has always wanted to see Hawaii?”

“Yes, of course we must keep the wife happy. You think she would be happy with say two weeks?”

“She would offer you are first born for that.”

Nicola laughed at that thought. He new the boy to be useless twirp.

“I do need you to make a small delivery in LA before heading to the island. And of course, it will pay for your vacation.”

Surgy wondered why his boss seemed so generous. “Da” He agreed.

Nicola pushed a flash drive to Surgy. “You will need to plug this into the flash clone unit of John Cartwright in LA. It will transfer a small file in less then 5 seconds once plugged in.”

Nicola like to brag about things. “It has a virus called the Praying Mantis. As you know when a female mates with a male, she promptly eats the male’s head. The clone will painfully do likewise to Mr. Cartwright. It should be most painful.” Then he laughed. “It is a very low risk assignment as by the time they figure t all out you will be safely back home.”

Indeed, it sounded like a simple safe assignment. The results would be like normal someone would die. However, he would not need to watch the sole die.

As you wish boss.

Nicola then handed Surgy a thick envelope. “The marks address and 100,000 US for you vacation.”

“Da, it will be done as you wish.”

Surgy took 2 days to plan before him and his wife left on their vacation.

They arrived in Los Angles 20 hours later on an Air Japan 747. With a few minutes on the internet Surgy started to laugh when he seen Mr. Cartwright had a ticket on the same flight going to Hawaii. Well, all he needed to do was stake out his house till he left for the airport. He would be in and out of his place in a few moments then on the way to the airport himself. He just needed to have his wife distracted as well. Well, the hotel had a full-service spa. It would be a perfect distraction for her.

The plan went off without a hitch. Surgy was quickly inside the apartment and plugged the thumb drive in the fast clone unit. A few seconds latter the drive flashed green showing its job was done. Surgy noted that a clone was set to cook for 8 days. Then he made it back to the hotel in time to meat his wife. They crossed over to the airport and were waiting to board before. Mr. Cartwright even arrived at the gate.

Surgy thought it was ironic that he was seated behind the man in first class.

He did send his confirmation email back to Nicola. Not that anyone would think anything of a thumbs up symbol. Then he started to enjoy his two-week vacation.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.