Taking One for the Team - Cover

Taking One for the Team

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I make a bet with a Moms Daughter that if I take her mom to bed and pleasure her, and take away her bitchy mood I get daughter. Will I succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mother   Daughter   First   Squirting   Size   Small Breasts  

Hell yeah parts of my mind wanted me to just grab this once little bitch up and impale her ass on my cock and watch her scream from being torn apart to take it!

But my other side of me wanted this to be as she’d never had it before slow, passionate, take her mind and body to heights of pleasure I had no doubt she’d never had in her life.

Once I was naked she laying there quivering and shuddering like a soon to be deflowered virgin, I just lay down on the bed and then grabbed those tiny thin womanly legs and opened them even wider out and began to kiss up her inner thighs, from her knees to now right at her tiny semi blonde haired tufted vagina, as she was churning and writhing back and forth and crying out; “No oh please no, I’ve never had a man do it like this before.”

Using one of my pleasure techniques I honed right up to that visible as hell swollen and wet clit of hers and when my lips latched onto that, she bucked like a wild ass bronco in a rodeo, Screaming out; I can’t take it, I can’t take it, you are driving me crazy, oh somethings happening, oh somethings happening in Me!”

That little woman had her absolute first ever gushing orgasm right then and there!

I licked right to those puffy tiny tight vagina lips and sucked them right up making her come up off the damn bed with her ass, as she screamed out she’d never had any man do this to her before! The whole time moaning and twisting and shaking violently as I drank up every last drop of that tasty as hell juice she’d had pent up for who only knows how long.

And the moment I tried to get my tongue into that tight pussy it just would not relent to it, and I had to literally force my tongue into her, which made her even more crazy and scream out; “Oh I’m to tight your tongues to big, it’s to big!”

The whole time she was gushing like a blown out oil well in my mouth. And barely even as yet had I gotten even half my damn tongue up this tight pussy of hers.

I worked and worked and worked the whole time she was bucking and screaming my tongue was to big and that she’d never had anything this big in her before as I absolutely channeled that tight pussy out with my tongue until she at last was bucking and moaning and screaming out; “No man has ever done this before, Never done this before, oh I can’t take anymore, it’s to much, it’s to much!”

With that all coming from her twisting, writhing, bucking body as her ass was swinging up into the air and back to the bed, her legs swinging about and shaking about as I had to now steady them to keep her from kicking me, she was going so damn crazy with pleasured lust. And she was gushing, and gushing, and gushing some more until I began to wonder if I was going to be able to swallow all this woman’s offering.

Finally as if she’d lost all care to the world she just slumped down onto the bed her body quivering, and shuddering like hell and back, her loud moans and groans filling the room as I at last had my tongue buried as far as I could get it in this glove tight pussy of hers, feeling her vagina walls sucking and quivering on my tongue like they were trying to milk my damn tongue or something.

There was no damn doubt in my mind she’d had such a damn powerful orgasm she’d passed smooth ass out from it’s intensity. All the while I could hear this half murmuring voice of hers shockingly broken language as can be trying to say “ No man has never ever done that to me!”

No damned doubt in my mind that she’d never had a man in her entire lifetime eat that fine tight as hell pussy of hers. And damn it sure made me sad no man had and damn glad no man hadn’t.

I just stopped eating her out, and crawled from her now limp quivering to hell and back body and lay beside her basking in the fact that I had drove this woman so damn pleasurably crazy with my tongue, that she had lost all care and consciousness and was in that world of beyond orgasm thing.

As slowly she began to gain composer back her voice returning now to understandable words, she was gasping and moaning still in the after throws of her powerful orgasm saying; “Your the first man to ever do that to me, No one has ever done that down there!”

I just cuddled right up to her took that ugly but damn beautiful in the throes of after orgasm glow face and head in my arms and as she lay there in them she was still shaking all over and I said; “You mean no man has ever ate your pussy”?

She just seemed to melt like butter further into my arms and said; “No I have never had a man do that, oh it was to much for me what you just did.”

Going to tell me as she was snuggly cradled in my arms trying to get some composure back from the intensity of her orgasm from my tongue’s working her pussy over, that all her husband ever did was just jump on her do it, and turn over and go to sleep.

Then she just turned her face to me and gave me a hell of a deep kiss again and said; “You don’t even have to fuck me, I know I’m to ugly for a man to want me like that!”

Damn that hit me like a damn mortar kill right in the damn bunker right there.

Here I was holding the woman with what had to be the best damn tightest pussy in the world, and now my cares of her being ugly were not anything at all anymore.

Ugly is but ones disregard to what all other things about either a man or woman, it is all about their heart and love and the tightest pussy I had ever eaten in my life.

I seemed to sense she was actually about to cry and snuggled her right up to me more and said; “Look your not ugly”! “Now whatever your piece of shit man has told you, and brainwashed you with is not at all what the truth is!”

Hell yeah I was laying it on heavy with syrup over them burnt pancakes!

But this woman didn’t need reality what she needed was damn man to do just what to hell I was about to do. As I said beauty is not shit, Oh sure it’s all eye candy appealing oh hell yeah, But you know the reality of things are that beauty is a damn beast that will turn on you, and eat your ass up like a serpent from the bible.

And I then and there said damn girl; “That is some of the damn tightest and best damn pussy I have eaten in my damn life, Now not one of the those raving ass beauties out there got anything, but a damn wore out hole!”

She just snuggled up to me and laying in my arms like her Saviour or some shit and just closed her eyes and said; “No man’s ever talked to me like this.”

All I have ever heard since my body has changed is how ugly I am and how no damn man would want me ever she went on to tell me.

I must admit that I’d damn sure heard her husband say shit like that to her and in company of everyone. I wanted to just grab his jerk ass up and beat him to a fucking pulp but held back not wanting to get into their affairs.

I had felt sorry for this woman’s treatment and damn here I was after a damn dare to come fuck her like this. And in my own way feeding into the frenzy of her ugliness and not having gave a thought to her true inner self! Well that and the finest tightest pussy I’d ever had! Fuck Beauty, I want ugly!

Well all that seemed to come to it’s end as she lay in my arms totally in what had to be her first ever time even feeling so damn comfortable and so damn half ass wanted even, That it made me feel like a damn king conquering his first ever land.

And damn I wanted to feel that damn pussy of hers that had done to my tongue do to my dick.

Her pussy literally was milking my damn tongue! Now I’d been told about what we down south call snapping pussies, and just assumed all this was some damn guy talking myth ass shit.

That damn myth was laid to rest for here in my arms was the queen of that shit right there! Damn I still shiver even now thinking how that pussy could do that.

Anyway as we lay there like this and her coming more into her senses and being, still snuggled up to me like a child to a parent, and I guess in all her life she’d probably never gotten such even as a child! And like I’d mentioned very early on in this story she was a damn beautiful young woman at one time.

We were all friends throughout high school and hung together as group and though our innocence at that time had nothing really to do with any sexual urges or desires so much. Since most all of us were raised in a strict Christian home and our parents were all friends as well.

So no doubt her having met that piece of shit old man of hers whom turned her into this now beguiled woman she was, made me want now to kick his ass from Georgia to Tennessee!

But enough on all that I’m here now to tell the story of “Taking One For The Team,” And how I fucked this Woman.

As we lay there snuggled all up like two damn pandas she then reached her small womanly hand down my body and grabbed my still rock ass hard cock and looking me in the eyes said;

“I want you to fuck me, But please oh please be easy your really big!”

Now damn that made me feel like I was the man of the damn porn show hour right then! Like the Black Man who came onto the set of the movie behind the green door to fuck the woman with his huge black cock! And her eyes and looks as she felt him take her was exactly what seemed to go through my mind as she looked at me that same sort of way and was pleading to be fucked yet fearful that I was just to damn big for her.

I just lowered my head over to hers and kissed her fully and solidly, my hands reached down and grasp her frail yet womanly hips, pulled her right atop me as she was now again shuddering, and shaking like a leaf in the wind knowing she was about to get that pussy torn asunder for it’s first ever time.

As I felt her moaning gasp as she straddled my body with her small tiny womanly one and grasp my cock up to her waiting pussy and when the head of my cock touched her small lips, she really shuddered and broke our kiss and then pushed back. and pushed back some more.

The head of my cock finally at last broke through her stretched beyond their limits lips as I felt like it was being consumed by some damn tight as hell vise.

She just flung her head back and cried out; “It’s to big, it’s to big, it hurts to much, oh it hurts to much”!

No doubt that was right as I swear I felt every damn bit of my cock head being squeezed like hell, a painful one and knew she had to be hurting just like she was screaming out about it.

She was shuddering and shaking all over making my cock move but what was in her couldn’t budge an inch.

Her whole body weight was pushing back making my cock head in her pussy the center of all attention between us, And it barely I mean barely went one damn bit more as she was thrashing her head about crying out it was to damn big, and it hurt to damn much but she didn’t stop.

Hell I finally reached up and grasp both her nice firm small tits and squeezed them as she now pleaded; “Oh yes squeeze them, oh do something to take away the pain, my pussies being torn wide apart, oh it hurts, it hurts, it hurts to much!”

As finally she just lay over onto my body and chest her pussy impaled on my cock, and now I’m starting to feel that damn thing trying to like eat at my damn cock. She was thrashing her head over my chest her hair flailed out everywhere, her screaming cries of it was to big and it hurt so much, yet she never once tried to get it out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.