Taking One for the Team - Cover

Taking One for the Team

Copyright© 2022 by Wild Man

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - I make a bet with a Moms Daughter that if I take her mom to bed and pleasure her, and take away her bitchy mood I get daughter. Will I succeed?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Mother   Daughter   First   Squirting   Size   Small Breasts  

This story begins when I was asked, then Dared To fuck the brains out of my sons and daughter in laws friends Mom.

She by no means is a raving beauty in the least. Actually the opposite is true.

Now believe me she used to be a damn beautiful woman in her younger years. But she got herself into drugs, and then hooked on those damn prescription meds, and thusly why she looks so damn wrinkled and messed up.

Anyway her daughter had been at a party my son and daughter in law were having and telling that her mom was being an absolute bitch to her and everyone around her.

So my being the big mouthed save all, tall in the saddle cowboy said she just needed a damn man to go over there and litterally fuck her moms brains out, and put a smile on that face and change that attitude.

This certainly got a round of laughs from everyone and one of my sons best friends said; “So are you willing to take one for the team”?

Being as I am or thought up to that point and time if it was in heat I’d mount it!

Well sometimes our elephant mouth overloads our kildie asses ability to handle what mouth said.

So my sons friend says; “I dare you to go over there and fuck her moms brains out and take one for the team”!

Well with my being raised as I was a dare meant you were either a man or a damn mouse and a man if you took the dare and completed it to the letter or a wuss if you didn’t! I guess it’s in part as well to do with the redneck bible code as well.

So I looked at the Moms daughter and said o.k. here’s the damn deal.

If I have balls enough to go over and fuck your Moms brains out and succeed in doing so, and if she walks bowlegged for 2 days and smiles and gets off everyone’s ass then you have to do something for me!

Of course the daughter damn sure wanted to know what she was going to have to do if I succeeded in taking one for the team and changing her moms attitude.

I just winked at her and said; “We’ll discuss that later”.

Every few minutes someone was coming by me and saying you headed over there to “take one for the team”?

Well I was by far to damn drunk at that time to have even drove anywhere so I said oh hell no, but tomorrow that woman gets her brains fucked out.

The daughter of course catches me alone and says; “What do I have to do if you fuck my moms brains out”?

I said well here’s the deal Darling; “ If I fuck her and I mean I will fuck her and good, then you have to let me eat your pussy!

Well she just shuddered all over and said; “I’ll have to think about that.”

So I said so you possibly will let me then?

She just shook her head and said well I just might as she winked at me and then turned and went back into the crowd that beautiful little bubble butt ass of hers jiggling like she was damn sure teasing me with it.

Now the whole of the matter was if I fucked her mom I was going to get me a taste of what had to the the damn finest pussy in all the land. Her daughter unlike ugly mom was a damn knockout raving ass beauty! Queen of the Cheerleaders in high school. And when that young woman was in the presence of men their tongues hung out like in heat wolves, and believe me she had a set of tits and nipples that would make a man just stare at how the creator could have put such a perfect thing as those on earth for men to enjoy.

So this was my plan, this was my pay in full for my “Taking One for The Team”

So the next day I wander over to their house where there was Mom n her bitchy state of mind raising hell with her daughter and a friend of hers about going somewhere, and then looked right at me and said; “And just what to hell do you want”!?

Damn the daughter was right she was a total complete bitch in short wired brain mode.

Well having my plan cut out in mind I said well I stopped by to see if you possibly wanted me to mow your yard today.

Oh boy I’d been better served to have asked the damn Kremlin of Russia for military secrets.

She just burst out then and there and said; “Well somebody around here has to mow the damn thing, everyone else is to damn busy whoring ass around and showing their ass off to whatever damn hound wants it”!

Then I guess she caught her own mood and said; “Oh hell I’m sorry, I’m just pissed at that little whoring around bitch” And just mad at the whole damn world right now.

I was like damn woman you need a damn chill pill, shit, and maybe a good psyc as well. Oh boy was that the wrong thing to have said!

She just went fucking all crazy throwing shit, and acting like she’s lost it totally. Saying there’s not a damn thing wrong with me that a damn good man around here couldn’t cure.

And she’s going to be just like that sorry son of a bitch husband of mine that’s locked up in the pen right now, because his sorry ass can’t keep a job and stay out of trouble!

I for damn sure was having doubts in the least with her being like this that my plan to Take one for the Team and get me a taste of that fine ass beautiful pussy of her daughters was ever going to happen.

Well she certainly seemed to settle down and said; “Let’s go into the living room, where real adults can talk.” The whole time I’m following her through the kitchen and dinning room she’s still bitching about her daughter just running around fucking off all the time and not having a job enough to help her in the least.

We finally get seated and she looks at me and a look of she could murder half the world in this moment be damn glad she took it all out look on her face with a complete reddened state of totally pissed off look about her making her look even more evil and sinister and much damn uglier to. Of course the daughter just whizzes by us and said bye Mom, and got the fuck out of there fast.

At last she’s calming down a bit and then says; “I can’t pay a damn thing to mow this damn place,”

I explained to her it was no problem I’m not here to ask for a dime to do it just a good hug and a thank you is all I want or need for it.

Well that certainly set her off as she was now preaching how sorry ass a piece of shit her damn husband was, and how he had never gave a shit for a hug or anything else for that matter but another damn beer, and more money to go fucking off with his buddies.

The woman did have a point. Her old man was a piece of shit. Worthless to the core, never kept a job, never did a damn thing around the house even, and I guess she figured that her ugliness had her stuck in being where she was, and for that reason.

So somehow the bells went off in my head and I was like that is the secret to open the padlock to them panties, was just a bit of getting over that face and enjoy the true attributes of her body.

And true if one disregarded her face showing the hell in her life and no doubt why she had turned this way, one would be in awe of how really nice her small petite body was.

So we talk a moment she calming down more and more now and acting more human; Than a off the wall crazy woman, having gone off the damn deep end. Well our conversation continued mainly about this and that getting her mind totally away from the thoughts of her daughter, husband, etc., and relaxed with just having a decent talk with someone of her own age and such.

That all finally laid to rest and the atmosphere much more what one would like to enter into, I said; “I’ll tell you what, I’ll mow your yard if you’ll invite me over tonight for a beer or two.”

I tore through that yard like nothing and had it all mowed and even weed eated and edged the curb, sidewalk etc., of which she was very happy with saying her yard had never been mowed and looked that good.

Wow points, and a smile almost came to her face but it sure wasn’t full blown yet. So all that done I loaded my mowing gear up and we sat on the porch a moment looking at how nice her yard at last looked, and she then said damn why didn’t I meet up with you when we were younger and had to marry the shit the we married!

When a woman starts talking like that I get scared as hell! Because she’s putting me in that relationship, a totally together role of which I want absolutely no damn part of.

That got me to tell her well things happens on this earth for reasons sometimes our unthoughtful minds gets us into such things not realizing that we are the very thing that caused it to happen.

Anyway I got up and she did as well and gave me one big hug and said thank you so much for caring about my yard and coming by to talk to me like a decent human being. That right there hit me like a damn rock, she had either knowingly or unintentionally realized people had shunned, and cast her away for her being ugly as she now was.

Well I told her i’d be back once I went home and cleaned up etc, and would return around 7 or so with plenty of drinks and asked her what type liquor she liked and would pick it up at the liquor store on my way home.

Damn a laugh at last came from her when she said; “Well tequila makes my clothes fall off.”

So having left and stopped and gotten plenty of beer, and liquor, tequila as I roamed the store now wondering just who to hell was seducing whom in this ordeal!

Then went home and cleaned up and decided what to hell I was going to dress like king cowboy style, and see how this affected her when I showed in such attire, in a knowing mood of seduction.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.