Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence - Cover

Brock: Acts of Passion and Violence

Copyright© 2022 by Pete Fox

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - 5th place Best Incest Story 2023. A story set in the Sex Date Universe. The Steele family throws a sexy swinging party for the Sinclair family. Things get tough at work for Brock, requiring action. The party moves to the next level between teenage Zack and his ladies. The action moves overseas and Passion and Violence collide. International and Nashville locations. The family comes together in a New Years Eve foursome. Updated March 2024.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Lesbian   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Lactation   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   Clergy  

Wednesday

Melisandre - Happy Birthday

Melisa’s strong legs were wrapped around Zack’s hips holding him tight on top of the bed. Years of competitive swimming blessed her with a unique body type, wide shoulders, narrow hips, and long legs that could hold him tight like a vice. His chest was slick with sweat and he did his best to push his 5 ½ inches of hard cock deeper inside his whore of a friend. She was his, paid for by his dad, and yet they were having birthday sex. Celebrating her 20th birthday with an outing to the fancy spa owned by her mother.

Zack dropped his head to hers for another kiss. Melisa’s hazel eyes found his as he used his fingers to brush away stray strands of yellow-blonde hair from her pretty face. Open mouthed they kissed, sloppy wet, passionate, her strong arms pulled him down onto her chest, again.

Oh g-d, he felt himself letting go. Her breasts pressed against his chest as he worked his hips and she hers.

Breaking from the kiss he said into her ear, “Where?”

Her hot breath against his neck, “Face, on my face!” Melisa moaned.

Face it would be.

Sometimes she liked to feel his cum inside her, other times Zack liked to watch himself cum on her strong chest while she watched him jack himself.

She let go of him, her legs falling open, her hands dropping to his hips as he pulled out and sat back.

They both readjusted as Zack straddled her chest with his right hand on his slick hard circumcised cock.

He touched her face with his free hand. Gosh, she was gorgeous, with a smallish nose and high cheekbones, a little bit of makeup, and small gold studs in her earlobes while her chlorine-bleached blonde hair lay on the pillow behind her. Her right hand reached for his nuts as he began stroking his cock. His aim point right in the center of her face. It was the finger in his sphincter, a surprise attack by her left hand, that made him cum.

Zack aimed for her nose and mouth. His first rope of milky white cum landed on her left cheek, the 2nd around her lips and nose, and the last of his cum dribbled out of him across her strong chin before he sat back, spent. Her pretty face was a nice white mess.

Melisa, his whore, companion, and friend, smiled at him. Her hands were on his hips holding him.

Her tongue searched her lips for bits of cum.

“Thank you, Zack.” She said, finished licking her red wet lips clean of cum.

“Happy birthday!” Zack replied, now sitting over her six-pack abs, his hands resting on her firm tits, one in each hand, toying with the small hard nipples absentmindedly as he watched her face.

They were both coming down from orgasmic highs. Their breathing slowed in the warm massage therapy room. For her birthday Zack had spent an extra long time with his head between Melisa’s legs receiving ‘advanced instruction’ in cunnilingus. Using his mouth and fingers, he made her moan and squirm over and over as the orgasms racked her body, she was wet as a river when he was finally pushed away. He didn’t complain since she had a lovely pussy, a surprisingly small slit, which was bald as a baby’s bottom.

Melisa corrected him in a playful voice, “Technically, my birthday is Saturday. But I’ll be at that swim meet in Jacksonville. So, you are my last fuck as a teenager and I took a rest day from my two a day swim practice,” she said with a naughty smile while her right hand found his newly softened cock.

“I’m glad,” he said as he slowly ran his right hand over her boobs. Her strong pecs made her B-cup tits look bigger. Using those pec muscles, she had a trick she did making her tits bounce for him that was both fun and unique.

He meant it.

She might be paid to see him, to ‘counsel him’ but it felt like their relationship had grown deeper in the last few weeks. Ever since the date at the Grand Ole Opry where they met the President, something had changed. The week after, she had taken him on a ‘date’, no charge, to this east Nashville spa where he met her mother, a gorgeous successful woman in her own right.

“Let’s go in the pool and we can talk while we swim. I’m sure my mother has something prepared for us.”

Zack rolled off Melisa as she gave his butt a swat. He tried to return the spank, but she was faster off the bed and dodged around the twin massage tables to the door and out to the pool. Zack gladly followed her girlish laugh outside.


After they took quick outdoor showers, Melisa excused herself to go find her mom. Now he floated with his arms looped around a couple of foam pool noodles and his head back, thinking, trying to center himself. The cool water felt great against his skin flowing freely against his cock and balls. Ms. Franks his school counselor had taught him some relaxation techniques. He would try.

They had a private gazebo, one of four, situated beside the pool where they could sit on couches and relax with some privacy when not in the pool. Zack wasn’t alone in the pool, two older women, also nude floated at the other end, talking quietly. He did some breathing exercises as he let his feet float up, and his head back. Who knows how long Melisa would take? It was her evening, her birthday celebration.

His life was busy. From early morning to late evening most days of the week. Early to school with classes all day. Saint-U’s hallways were crowded these days as the school had grown in popularity in the last year. Zack was moderately popular and worked with a busy schedule at school and after. Lucky for him academics came easy to him as he seemed to have little time to study. But he still felt the burden to do well and to please people, especially his father.

Melisa now a sophomore was also busy with her studies at Vanderbilt. She swam twice a day and lifted weights for the school swim team, and now the US National Team. She also had her work as a paid companion. He knew she had other clients and after their first meeting, he never asked again about them. He was just glad she was always able to make time for him.

Deep breaths, feel the water against his skin, the warm rays of the late afternoon sun on his face. Relax think happy thoughts, and push away his worries. Easier said by Ms. Franks than done. He tried thinking of Bethany, his latest sex date, just yesterday.

By Monday evening he was back in his own bed. His dad sat them down as a family and explained that the CEO of Pegasus had passed away suddenly over the weekend. He didn’t give more details he just asked for patience as he stepped into the acting CEO role. Zack accepted that explanation for now. His mom didn’t say anything, rather saving her thoughts for later in the bedroom, he was sure. Eva was absent out doing something for work his dad said. Heidi, well she just wanted to be done with the family meeting and went back to her room and her flute. Zack knew something was up but kept his doubts to himself.

In his brain he set aside thoughts of Elena, he would talk with Melisa about her tonight. His ongoing struggle to be happy with what he had girlfriend-wise. Elena’s mom was nice at least. Maybe he would go by the café tomorrow and take Pete with him.

Zack set aside the images from his mom’s office. The invitation was from Rabbi Abrams and his wife Yael to Zack and Heidi. The rituals and the powerful sex that followed. Being a bit drunk at the time didn’t help his recollection. But what happened was a good thing he hoped. He had two new Jewish ‘sisters’ now, sort of, and an open invitation to Friday Shabbat dinners. He smiled thinking of Gal, Rebekah’s younger sister, her innocence lost.

He shook his head to clear the vivid erotic images, not now, later. Zack was thinking of Bethany now. His golden-haired, blue-eyed California girl. She had been pissed off that she was at a tennis tournament and not able to attend the party. Bethany requested, that he make it up to her in the form of a Sex Date. His mom approved the request and so did her grandma.

Did he feel any guilt being with Bethany? His best friend Pete had a tremendous crush on Bethany and was struggling to keep her attention. But hey, Zack had done his part, along with Rebekah they had a foursome a couple of weeks previously at Bethany’s house. Swapping partners back and forth. So, on Tuesday going alone was not any different, he told himself. Pete had fucked cute Tiffany over the weekend, Zack knew that much.

Focus, his cock found life again in the cool pool water. First, he liked having sex with Bethany.

She was tan, had the palest blue eyes, and gave a great left-handed hand job. Also, she was a bit kinky and always open to trying new things.

She liked having sex in the living room on the floor after a round of hitting tennis balls. They had hit balls for half an hour on the private tennis court and when Bethany had a light sheen of sweat on her body, she finally took them inside for lemonade and the best part of the evening. Bethany also liked being videoed in the act and made sure he knew this, pointing out the hidden cameras.

After tennis and back in the living room. When Motley Crew’s classic stripper song, Girls-Girls-Girls started playing on the big living room TV and as the music video rolled, he sat back ready for a lap dance. The art of striping was one of her specialties. Bethany danced in front of him, smiling at Zack, straddling his legs swaying with the music. First off was her tank top, no bra, letting him admire the small pink-tipped mounds that were her breasts. Next, she worked her tennis skirt off her hips as her blue eyes promised him more until she just wore her sweaty little panties.

The dance was a reminder of the first time he was with her at Brothel Night when she made her first special request. As then, she now swayed over him her small perky breasts in his face, blonde golden hair brushing over Zack’s face. She chose the moment to ask him about Pete. Had Pete been with anyone on Saturday? What would Pete think when he saw their date video? Did he and Pete talk about her, and how often?

Kissing her chest as her hips swayed over him was not the best time to answer questions. His defenses were down. She looked into his soul with her pale blue eyes. As her hand fondled him through his shorts, he told her a version of the truth that he hoped Pete would appreciate and she would believe.

Once on the carpeted floor on top of a thick blanket, they made out like long-lost lovers. Finally, with both of them stripped naked, their hands roamed over each other as they French kissed. Her left hand settled on his dick already grown hard. They joked, laughing a little. She asked if her technique was okay as she squeezed his cock. Yes, definitely yes!

His cock was fully hard, precum leaking out the tip, Bethany pushed him back, dropping her face over his dick, her golden blonde hair in a ponytail out of the way. He watched her mouth take him. Zack rubbed her smooth back as she worked his cock. He was close when she came off his dick. Their eyes met, and she bit her lip, thinking.

“I want your cum on me. Jack-off over me. Will you?” she said. No drama. Just a simple request as she rolled over on her back on the big blanket next to him.

Zack turned on his left side and looked at Bethany. Golden tan body, a hint of tan lines, hands folded across her abs, waiting.

“Come on, Zack!” she said without looking at him.

Zack quickly stood then straddled her hips. He had his slick hard cock in his right hand and went to work. Her pale blue eyes followed his every move.

“I want your cum all over me Zack.” She said talking dirty, encouraging him.

He stroked a firm grip, building up speed, looking at her perfect body. He spied the cute little strip of blonde hair above her small slit. Remembering what it was like to fuck her, his groin was tight, close.

Her eyes on his cock, “On my face. On my tits. I want to rub it all over when you are done,” she said pulling her feet up, letting her legs fall open, her right hand touching her nipples, her left seeking the sensitive spot between her legs.

Her dirty talk had its desired effect. Zack came as he pointed himself at her face. A rope hit her cheek and neck. His next white rope landed between the mounds of her small breasts. Stepping back, he milked the last of his seed over the little strip of hair on her vulva.

God, she looked beautiful covered with his semen, he was spent, as he knelt over her hips.

“Let me,” he said as he bent his face close to hers.

Before he kissed her, he used two fingers to play with the cum on her upper body. Showing her the goo, he put his fingers on her lips. With a smirk, her pale blues on him she sucked the cum off his two fingers, licking her lips and his fingers clean.

That was only the beginning of the evening. An hour later, after they had finally fucked and were both spent, resting on the blanket listening to music, her grandparents came home.

They brought dinner for them, Thai food, again. The last time was when Rebekah and Pete were over at the house. After dinner, Assistant Dean Burns and his much younger and very nice wife got undressed and insisted, that they come and see their ‘sex room’. Zack knew that Mrs. Burns or Cindy had a boob job on her 40th, a year ago, and now sported perfect 36D girls whose wide nips were pieced with little gold bars.

The sex room was a cross between a dungeon and a kinky spa and was a special place behind an unmarked locked door. The room looked amazing with lots of tools, toys, and other special devices on the walls and scattered about. Mr. Burns promised that with Bethany’s help to show Zack how to use them the next time he was over if he was interested.

Before they all got on the bed, Burns turned on a large wall monitor. Soon, what Zack assumed was an amateur home movie was playing on the screen. What he saw were mostly blonde, tan people having sex in small groups at a ranch-style home with an ocean view. As he got settled on the bed he saw in the group of bodies a very pretty woman who could have passed for an older version of Bethany laughing and having fun with a much younger version of Mr. Burns. One who was slimmer and had a full head of dark hair, but he didn’t ask about the young woman.

In his head, Zack replayed the scenes of Bethany on her hands and knees on the big bed in the middle of the sex room. Her grandfather held her hips as he slowly fucked her well-lubed ass from behind, telling her what he was going to do to her. Bethany, as her grandfather fucked her, moaned as she sucked Zack’s cock as he lay against the headboard, hands on her golden blonde head.

Cindy, her step-grandmother wore a strap-on cock and had her face between her husband’s butt cheeks even as he fucked Bethany’s ass. It was all very complicated, erotic, wrong, and fun. Another night of not getting any homework done.

Bethany was kinky, and so were her grandparents. He wasn’t surprised when Burns asked if he could suck Zack’s cock as the four sat comfortably and relaxed on the bed before things got started. They all lay there touching each other figuring out what the play was. Cindy had a little purple vibrator and an anal plug in her hands, undecided. At Burns’s question, Bethany kissed Zack’s shoulder, and he nodded his head, okay, for her sake he would. He had half expected to be asked again by the old letch.

Zack had had a beer with dinner, and he was feeling loose and well fucked. As they got going Zack had a face full of Cindy’s enhanced surprisingly soft tits while the older man sucked on him, his cock responding. Bethany on the bed next to him, had her face down on her grandfather’s dick, prepping him for what was next. That was the first time Zack saw Bethany engage in sex, oral or otherwise with her grandfather. Confirming with her actions the incestuous nature of their relationship.

This time after her husband was done, Cindy rewarded Zack by pushing him back on the bed and mounting Zack’s newly hard cock giving him a taste of the science teacher’s pussy. While he was with Cindy, Grandpa put his granddaughter on her knees, an anal plug in his hand looking for a home.

Burns had joked at some point and Zack didn’t forget, “You know Zack, for a while I thought Bethany here could be my daughter,” then after a pause “but the tests said otherwise,” he admitted out of nowhere, almost wistful. Zack tried to wrap his head around that bit of news.

These happy kinky thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of two gorgeous blondes at the edge of the pool. Melisa and her mom, Elizabeth.

Elizabeth, who was probably in her mid-40s like his mom, had a ‘killer’ body. The product of Yoga, a good diet, and money. Pink tipped perfectly round breasts, she was shorter than her daughter by several inches though personality-wise she stood as tall or taller in his eyes. The first time they met, he could not place who she reminded him of but later he had it. Actress Ursula Andress, Dr. No, the old school first Bond girl. Elizabeth had a Nordic look and had worn a small white thong on that first meeting greeting him with a sexy voice and an all-knowing mother smile on her face. Then she offered him a massage.


Zack walked up a set of wide steps and out of the pool, his hard-on obvious. He glanced at the two women at the other end of the pool. Two sets of eyes followed him.

Melisa and her mom waved at the two women who started to make their way to the steps.

As they got closer, he saw they were probably mother and daughter though older than Melisa and her mom. Both looked great, one dark-haired the other sandy blonde, well taken care of women, the type of the old southern high society women the south was known for.

The younger of the two, the brunette, asked Elizabeth “Beth, do you think your young friend, could help us settle a bet?”

And that is how Zack found himself putting his hands on two pairs of gorgeous tits.

Out of the pool, Melisa handed him a towel. Both she and her mother wore short white sheer robes. Her mother wore her trademark white thong, while Melisa wore nothing.

Melisa led him to the gazebo which was now set for dinner for three.

He excused himself to return to the massage room where he had left his clothes and a gift.

When he got back, he had a bet to help settle. Life was hard.


Zack had his eyes closed. Just to be sure he wouldn’t peek Melisa stood behind him, her hands over his eyes.

In each hand, he had a round soft firm breast. In his right hand, the breast was smaller yet firm with a small hard nipple. He gave it a squeeze. She felt good. Normal, for an older woman?

His left hand held the larger breast. He knew this tit belonged to the taller, heavier woman, the younger of the two, in her late 30s. The breast felt heavy in his ‘expert’ opinion, a small DD, or at least a D on her broad back. Again, firm, and soft but with a wide hard areola, the nipple erect. Zack squeezed the breast, weighing the soft flesh, nice. He would love to suck on it. Again, did she feel normal? Did anything about the breast feel off?

Zack was settling a bet for the two women, mother, and daughter he was told upon being introduced. The question was put to Zack. One of them had had a breast enhancement, a boob job. They bet that a man or in his case, a boy could not tell the difference. Of course, he said he would help.

Fondling the breasts of strangers, good-looking ones at that, after coming out of the pool with a hard-on did not diminish his self-conscious feeling. Nothing was said about his state of arousal as they stood near the gazebo set for dinner.

The fact that the two dripping-wet women would feel comfortable enough to make the request of Elizabeth in front of Zack made him pay attention. This little drama told him there was something very special about this spa and the type of clients who trusted Melisa’s mother with their privacy.

A breast in each of his hands, Melisa said into his ear “So what do you think?”

Elizabeth had suggested a blind test. Well, he had already seen both women’s chests, but he went with it. Playing the game.

“You know it’s hard to tell. They both feel so perfect.” Truthfully.

“Okay, let’s try something else. If that is okay with Hillary and Linda?” Elizabeth spoke up from Zack’s shoulder.

They must have nodded approval. “Zack, have a seat on the edge of the chaise, and keep your eyes closed, Melisa will help you sit,” Elizabeth said.

Letting go of their breasts, Zack sat on the soft cushion on the edge of the chaise feet flat on the wet cement.

“Now Hillary, go ahead. You know what to do.” Melisa’s mom said, very close to him.

The surprise came when he felt a wet warm mouth on his cock. He wanted to open his eyes, but Melisa stood behind him hands over his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.