Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

The next morning I woke to a gentle kiss on my cheek. I looked up to find Cap smiling down on me. “You might want to hit the showers before you come in the house. You both reek of some serious fun.” She looked at Babs curled up at my side and her smile grew. “I bet that’s the best sleep she’s had in years. I know how wonderful it is to wake up in your arms.” She leaned over again and gave me a deeper kiss and then left.

I rolled over and wrapped my arm around Barbara. I kissed her ear and shoulder and she moaned a little and then stretched out her body. Yep, women are definitely related to cats. She turned as she finished and smiled at me. “I wish I could take you home with me. You are wonderful to sleep next to, and you really know how to say good night.”

We kissed for a little bit and then I told her about Cap waking me up so we could both have a shower before greeting the family. She shrugged and then slid out of bed to head for my bathroom. I almost followed her but I figured if I did we might use up all the hot water. When she came back into the room she gave me a smile and a very good morning kiss before slipping on her clothes and leaving my place.

By the time I joined them the kitchen smelled of cooking delights. I saw pancakes, grilled bacon, and a huge bowl of chopped fruit. I grabbed a cup of coffee and slowly the other residents of the house trickled in. Soon we were all eating, talking and generally enjoying ourselves. Jessie was still keeping an eye on me but when I looked over at Felisha she just smiled.

Afterwards Joey and James headed off to the computer to talk over games they liked and for Joey to show off some of his favorites. The young girls headed back into girlish seclusion and then the moms did too. This left me free so I went back to my place, cranked up the air and cracked the bedroom window. Now the main house used air conditioning, but my side was evaporative cooling. I like the rise in humidity since our part of the country was very dry this time of year.

As the air blew I also changed the sheets and made my bed. Then I made a mess of the couch/bed so it looked like someone had been there. I was just settling in to watch an old movie when there was a knock at my door. I called out and Felisha was there with Jessie close behind. They came in and hopped up on the bed with me as we watched TV.

Felisha sat to my right and Jessie shyly sat to my left. Then Felisha wrapped my arm around her and snuggled in nice and tight. After a little while she told Jessie that I was extra snuggly and that she ought to cuddle in too. Jessie looked at me like she was afraid so I lifted my arm and smiled at her. “Want to see for yourself?” I asked. She then cuddled up next to me but she was still very stiff. The poor girl probably never felt this close to a man before.

Babs came in and when Jessie saw her mom she jumped away from me like she had been caught doing something she wasn’t supposed to. Babs saw this and figured out right away her daughter was afraid. “Hey there, just wanted to check in with you three. Caprica and I are going to the store and wanted to know if you guys wanted anything special.”

We all told her we were fine and then Babs sat down next to her daughter. She whispered in her ear for a little bit and then Jessie whispered back. When Babs looked at me there was concern in her eyes for a moment and then she smiled, looked at her daughter and nodded. When she left the room I felt Jessie pressing against my side so I lifted my arm up and she cuddled up next to me as tightly as Felisha.

After a little while Felisha complained that she was cold even thought I thought it was just fine. I asked her if she wanted me to turn down the cooler she just shook her head and ran into the main room and came back with a blanket. Then when she took her seat again she did it with her legs away from me so she could have her back to me. Then she pulled my arm back around her but this time it was over her shoulder, leaving my arm across her chest and my hand conveniently in her lap.

A little while later Jessie asked if there was another and I told her to take the sheet of the couch. She came back and did the same as her new friend. Now I had two girls plying their charm on me and I was determined to keep things as G rated as I could.

Eventually what I knew was coming happened. First Felisha tried pulling my hand into her little crotch but I simply kept my hand as low as her tummy and resisted her moves. Eventually she looked up at me with a little pout but I shook my head. She shrugged and kissed me on the arm and let it go.

Jessica never even tried to get me to do anything more, but she had her arms holding me so tight I don’t think I could have even if she wanted me to. I think she was so starved for positive male attention she might have forgotten the plan or didn’t care to try any further. She was happy with what she had and didn’t care about much else at that moment.

For a long time I just sat there holding the two girls and enjoying the feeling of warmth and love. Felisha got up once to go to the bathroom and when she came back she didn’t get back under the covers she had brought. Eventually Jessie ran off too and while she was gone Felisha gave me a very warm kiss. “We need to talk about what you tried to do here, but that can wait. Are you and Jessie getting along ok?” She nodded and smiled. “I think I have a new best friend. She has a lot of problems and...” She broke off when she heard Jessie coming back and took up her position as it was before.

When Jessie sat back down I lifted my arm to let her know I was ready to resume snuggles and she smiled as she did just that. During our time together like this I took the chance and took deep sniffs of both Jessie and Felisha. The two girls had very different scents and damn if I didn’t start to get wood doing it.

I calmed myself down and relaxed as much as I could. After a little bit I felt Felisha stroking the back of my hand and soon afterwards Jessie began to rub her cheek against my arm. I knew nothing had been said between them and no signal, they were just enjoying the contact we were sharing together.

A movie and two shows later Cap and Babs were back and came to get the three of us to help bring things in from their shopping trip. They talked about how cool the cowboy movie was and then began a barrage of questions about their likes and dislikes about what their mothers had brought from the store.

Cap looked at me with a slight smile and an arched eyebrow and gave her a shake of my head and an eyebrow of my own. She shrugged and kept smiling. When we were done Cap asked Felisha to help her with getting some cleaning done and Babs went outside with Jessie. I figured the two moms were going to find out what had actually gone on while they were gone.

I grabbed a bag of things Cap had picked up for my little kitchen and went to put them away. Just as I was getting ready to go back Cap came in and wrapped her arms around me for a hug and kiss. “Felisha was a little bent out of shape for denying her the chance to fool around but I told her that it was your right to refuse. I asked her how she would feel if you did something like that to her in front of another older man and she shuddered.”

We laughed about it for a moment. “The main reason I wanted to talk to you was to tell you that you did great last night. She knew I had seen the two of you so she wasn’t worried about it being too much of a secret. Then she told me how good you made her feel and how she feels so much lighter after what the two of you shared last night.” She gave me a kiss and then let me go.

“I know you don’t like the thought of messing up a marriage but she really needed to know what she was missing and just how much she needs to get away from that ass.” I agreed with her and told her how I felt about this marriage. We left my place and found Jessie in Barbara’s lap crying. She saw me coming and shook her head a little so I stopped and waited. Cap said she was going to go talk to Felisha and help her with the laundry and left me waiting.

Then I realized that I hadn’t seen Joey or James for a while so I went to find them. I went to the office that was set up and the door was closed. I almost went in but when I investigated I heard them talking and figured maybe they were having a conversation of their own. I left the door undisturbed and went to my place to wait.

So much was happening around this house and I felt like a man in the center of a hurricane. There was a storm raging around me and I was in the quiet center of it all. The thing about storms is that if you sit quietly and very still, they will eventually hit you with all of their force. So I sat and waited for the first incoming bit of car hurling fury.

Thanks to streaming internet television I could sit and wait while watching something entertaining and try to take my mind off of things. There was a knock at my door and in came the first car. Barbara came in and curled up against me. I wrapped my arm around her and she rested her head on my chest. “So how’s Jessie feeling?”

Barbara turned towards me but kept her head down. “She wanted to know why her father never loved her. She has been watching you and the others and felt so lonely. Then she told me how you held her during the movie and she said that she had never felt so loved before.” Her voice cracked as she said that and so I held her while she cried. I knew at this moment she was blaming herself for her daughter’s pain. “Barbara, listen to me. You have tried to hold your family together. Yes it wasn’t easy but you did the best any woman can do alone.” I lifted her chin so she could see me. “But you aren’t alone anymore. We are here to help you and your kids any way we can. What has been done can’t be undone, but it can be fixed and helped. All of us feel that way and you can count on us to help you.”

She looked at me with hope in her tear filled eyes and nodded. “Now we can’t let you go in there looking like you have been crying so go throw some water on your face and take some deep breaths. I’ll wait here for you.” She got up took a few of those deep breaths and went to my bathroom. I knew I had thrown the last straw on the pile and that her marriage was over, but then I think it had been over for a long time now anyway.

That night was the same as the night before. We ate dinner, had some fun playing games and then everyone left for bed. This time though it was both of Barbara’s kids who looked at me like a wise man or something the whole evening. Joey told me he wanted to talk but to wait till after everyone was gone. I figured it had to do with the talk he had had with James. Great, another small life to work with and fix. Then again what else did I have going?

Soon enough everyone was in bed when I laid out on my bed it was to a still damp Barbara. I laid down next to her and she curled up in my arms. “Dad, do you think you might want to...” I stopped her talking and began to roam her body with my hands and lips. When I took her bare sex into my mouth she grabbed the other pillow on my bed and screamed into it.

I almost stopped, thinking I had hurt her, but I figured it was her first time living a fantasy so she was going to be easily impressed. I also didn’t want to let that stop me from doing my absolute best for her. I backed off and licked and sucked at her Mons and worked my way lower, avoiding the more sensitive lips and clit. Even this caused her to moan and rock her hips.

I could smell the soap from her shower and moved a little lower and lapped at her perineum. She arched her hips up for a moment from the feeling and then realized I had touched her ass. She then pulled her hips back. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to make you lick there.” I put my hands under her thighs and forced her knees higher. Then I started to lavish a little attention on her little taint with an occasional stroke of her asshole.

She groaned out loud as I did this and then I looked up at her as I let her legs down. “Sweetie there isn’t a place on your body I mind licking or sucking. Every inch of you makes me only want you more.” Then I ducked back and lapped lightly from her taint upwards. Here lips were just getting a hint of the flavor that was waiting for me inside.

When I got to her clit I stroked around it a few times, letting her know I was there before dragging my tongue over it. Her hips jerked as she tried to keep control of herself and keep my mouth where it was. I wrapped an arm around her leg and rested my hand on her pelvis to help control her. I thought back and almost laughed at how this was the same thing I had done with Felisha the first time I ate her out. I lightly flicked her clit as I began to circle the entrance to her now flowing pussy. When she reacted I pressed downwards to keep her in place so she could enjoy herself more and just let go. When I let my thumb press deeper I saw her lift my pillow again but only heard her whimpering through her nose.

I eventually slid a wet finger into her tightening pussy and went for her G- spot. This sent her into the stratosphere and I had to hold tight to keep her ass on the bed. What actually happened though was she lifted me off the bed and she screamed out an incredible orgasm. I could feel her cervix pressing downwards against my fingers and they were hardly inside of her.

When she was done she collapsed onto the bed and I could hear her panting hard. I sat up and was amazed at the sight of her. She had a fine sheen of sweat on her body and a corner of my pillow still shoved into her mouth. I pulled it out but she didn’t even seem to know I was still there.

I moved over and laid down next to her and she still hadn’t moved. I stroked my hand up her body starting at her pubic mound and moving upwards, between her breasts till I rested my hand on the side of her face and pulled her lips towards mine. I kissed her gently and her eyes opened up to finally look at me.

“Did you like that?” She weakly nodded. “Was it everything you fantasized about?” She let out a weak chuckle. “It’s official. You have ruined me. I could never look at another man, make love to another man, without comparing them to you and laugh.” Her hand came up and stroked my face. “I know it takes more than just great sex to make a relationship but damn if it doesn’t help.”

She rolled into me and wrapped an arm around me. I held her for a bit and then rolled over and turned out the light when I heard her fall asleep. I had a case of blueish balls, but I felt great knowing I had made the woman cum harder than ever before.

The next morning I woke up at my usual time and slid out of bed leaving Barbara to sleep. I got dressed and was surprised to find both Joey and Cap sitting in the kitchen talking. I grabbed a cup of coffee and sat down with them. “So, what are you doing up this early Joey?” He looked at me and I knew something was wrong.

I got serious fast. “What is it?” I looked at Cap and she gave me a look that let me know it wasn’t between them. “Well yesterday I got a little more serious with James than I thought I would.” Ok, that was cryptic. “More serious how?” He gripped his coffee cup hard in his hands. “The poor kid poured his heart out to me. He’s so damn confused about what it means to be a dad and what he should be like to make his dad like him.” He looked at me with pain filled eyes. “What do you say to a little boy who feel like that?” I shrugged. “I don’t know son. It’s hard for me to imagine how a man could treat his family like Mike does. I mean without having some kind of mental problem or something like alcohol or drug addiction.” I sighed. “So what did you tell him?”

He sat back and looked guilty. “I talked to him about how I felt about Felisha, but I also told him that the best father I knew was you.” I could feel the shoe about to drop. “He asked me more questions about you and how I had felt growing up. I’m afraid I may have said too much though.” I looked at him knowing what was coming. “I think he may start having a little hero worship about you from now on.” I looked at Cap and she had the good grace to look embarrassed.

“Well it looks like I might have to move, or we get a bigger house. Thanks to my loving family it looks like Barbara will divorce Mike so she and her kids can adopt me.” Cap looked around with a strangely serious look on her face. “You know, I have been thinking this place was getting a little small for my plans.” Both Joey and I just gawked at her.

She looked at us and looked shocked. “Well I haven’t kept it secret that I would like to have at least one more baby after this one. With five of us living here it will get a small fast so why not look into getting something really large, or maybe getting someplace with more than one residence that we could connect?”

The woman wasn’t only serious she was shocked that we were looking at her like she was touched. We looked at each other and Joey just shrugged. “Don’t expect me to shoot this one down. I haven’t been able to say no to her since she said yes to me.” I sat forwards and now I was the one holding his coffee cup tightly. “I hate to add worry to your mind dad, but remember my daughter may be expecting to have at least one with you too and I wouldn’t feel right if she lived away from home if she did.”

Well that was it. I didn’t have any fight in me with that one. “Well before you start looking for farms for sale just yet we should see just what happens between Babs and Mike.” From behind me I heard. “What about me and Mike?” Great no one had brought my attention that the woman was walking up behind me.

I glared at Cap who smiled at me as I turned to look at her. She was only wearing the top of my pajamas and some panties. She was one fine looking woman and I could do a lot worse in life. “We were talking about how this house was going to be getting crowded with the baby and Cap was thinking about selling and getting someplace a bit larger.”

Babs wrapped her arms around me from behind and put her chin on my head in a very possessive gesture. “So why would my relationship with Mike make a diff?” I stroked her arm and saw goosebumps rise up. “Well Cap was thinking that it would be good if we looked for a place that could accommodate two families instead of just one.”

Barbara gasped and Cap smiled at her and nodded. Then I was being strangled as Barbara hugged me tighter. “You mean that? You would make room for me and the kids?” Cap just nodded as I fought for air. Then I was released for a moment as Barbara slid around me and landed in my lap. Her smile made my heart bounce around for a few beats. “Would you want us here too dad?” How could I not say something encouraging to that face and the joy in it?” “Of course Babs. Your part of this family in many ways already.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.