Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

It had been two months since our little vacation. In that time Felisha had only spent two nights with her father and when she did Cap spent the night with me. The other change was that Babs and Cap were on the phone with each other at least once a day. They had talked about her family coming to visit but Mike seemed to want to stay in the city.

Then I walked into the house from having a shower in my place when Cap told me to get dressed properly because Babs was bringing out the kids to visit for the weekend. “How did she get Mike to agree?” Cap smiled at me and tugged at my shorts. “She told him they were coming out and he could come along if he wanted, which he didn’t. She told him that it would be good for him to get away from the noise of having the kids around and he quickly agreed.”

It seemed Cap was being a good influence on the rather meek woman. She followed me to my place and we took a little private time to cuddle before our guests arrived. No matter how many times she kissed me the feeling of her lips really turned my crank. I never truly appreciated black women until I fell in love with Caprica and Felisha.

It’s not like they are all that much different than any other racial background but those little differences are what make them even more special. I’m sure that I would feel the same if she was Asian or Hispanic. It’s the little differences in race and culture that add a little spice. Of course there is the contrast in our skin. When I cup her dark breast in my pale hand or watch my cock slide between her dark pussy lips I can’t help but get aroused. Of course she notices it as well and she seems to really get off on it too. She made a slip a few times and mentioned my “white cock” in the throes of passion so I take the arousal as a mutual thing. Other than the obvious physical differences she was just as wonderful as any other woman I have been with. Her passions, her needs, and her love are all the same.

Things were just starting to get to the point we both forgot we were going to have company when the doorbell went off. Cap hopped up and straightened her clothes and I ran to my room to cool off and get changed. When I had cooled off I went to find our guests for the weekend.

When Barbara saw me she hopped out of her chair and came for a hug. Boy did that girl know how to pack a lot into her hugs. Arms around my chest, forcing her large breasts against me with a little rocking throw in for good measure. This of course caused her pelvis to rock back and forth over my now growing erection.

Against my chest she told me how happy she was to get out and come see us again. I pulled her tight against my better judgement. “Babs I am so glad you were able to come out and see us too. I have missed you and the kids these last few weeks.” She pulled back and the look in her eyes told me I couldn’t have said anything better than that.

“I really missed you too dad. Cap and I talk all the time but it’s really great to see you.” She said with big loving eyes. She leaned a little closer to me and whispered. “I could also use a little bit of that relaxing you gave me at the lake.” I pulled her back and gave her a little kiss on the forehead. “I’d love that too Babs. Just come and see me after the kids are down for the night.”

I looked around. “Speaking of the kids, where are they?” Cap pointed over her shoulder and I saw the them out in the back yard running around. “I figured after that long trip a little outdoor play would be good for them, it would also give us adults a little time to talk privately while we waited for Felisha to get home from school.”

With a tray of drinks in hand we went out on the back patio to talk and have fun with the kids. Felisha came home and when she saw Jessie and James she went crazy. I didn’t even get a hug or kiss and she ran past me to hug her friends. There was much squealing and jumping around as the three of them ran off to play.

“I’m so glad we could make it out here. Mike has been getting on my nerves more and more lately.” She looked at me and her shoulders drooped a little. “You know that rift we were talking about at the lake?” I nodded my head giving her my concerned fatherly look. “Well it isn’t getting any better. I don’t know if it was getting to know you all, or what, but since the lake I am getting more and more fed up with Mike.” She sat back and sighed. “I wanted to come up and see all of you after we got back and he talked me out of it. Then when I brought it up the following weekend he just rolled his eyes and said he didn’t want to have to do all that driving. So this time I told him we were coming up and he could just be a bachelor for the weekend. At first he seemed put out and then he agreed it would be nice to have a quiet weekend to himself.”

The two ladies were soon talking kids and marriage and I just sat back and thought. Something told me that might have been his angle all along. Offer a little fight then concede to get your own way. I was sure he was getting ready for some time with his boys and even a little of the catch and release he had been talking about. If that was the case then I didn’t see much hope for them as a family. It looked like Barbara was starting to realize her situation and wasn’t liking it anymore. Now if Mike was a good guy acting bad then there might be a chance, but once again I figured that wasn’t the case. It was one of those relationships that was made with an expiration date.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by arms around my neck and lips against my ear. “Earth to dad.” I turned to Cap and smiled. “Sorry sweetheart, early senility setting in. What can I do for you?” She smiled at me and I felt all warm inside. “Would you mind taking Babs out shopping? I thought it might be a nice night for a little surf and turf and I’m sure she would like to get away from mom duty for a little while.”

I knew that was bullshit but I went with it. I turned to Barbara and smiled. “Well young lady? Would you like to accompany me to the great and glorious store to shop for dinner?” She smiled and nodded. “I’d love to get some alone time with you.” she said with that childlike glee. I sighed and looked back at Cap. “Well ... what form of bribery do I get for leaving the comfort of my home?”

Cap gave me a serious lip lock like the one we were having before our guests had arrived. I forgot myself and began to return it when I head a little gasp. I broke off the kiss and saw Barbara biting her lip and blushing. She looked at the two of us with her huge green eyes and I was at a loss as to why Cap would do something like that in front of our guest.

“Um ... Babs, it’s not quite what it looks like.” I started to say but then I heard Caprica chuckle. “No Babs it’s exactly what it looks like.” She said as she wrapped her arms around me from behind while I felt completely lost. I felt her large breasts on the back of my neck and I got lost in the feeling for a moment. “I know you didn’t believe me when I told you but it is true. My husband knows I both love and need this man in my life.”

Barbara looked down at her hands as she folded them on the table. “I know it might not be what you are looking for in your life, but it works for us and I wouldn’t have it any other way.” I kissed Cap’s arm and let my guard down. “It’s true. I didn’t go looking for this either and I even fought it till I knew that I was only hurting the people I loved. Now we are a very happy family.” I had no idea if I was helping or not but it seemed the two of them had been talking about my relationship with Cap.

Caprica went over to her friend and sat next to her. “In fact if it wasn’t for Tray I wouldn’t have this wonderful baby coming into my life.” From her reaction Barbara didn’t know this at all. She looked at me and then at Cap and back. She then gently reached out and placed her hand over Cap’s belly. “I always wanted more children but Mike got fixed as soon as he found out I was pregnant. He didn’t even ask me or talk to me about it till afterwards.”

The set of her shoulders told me she had tried to forget that and as she did she added one more rung to the ladder she was building. Now don’t get me wrong, I didn’t want her to end her marriage, but I also didn’t like the way Mike treated his wife and kids. And from the feeling I was getting from Barbara she was finally letting herself look at her family and think about what she needed to do. A mother has to look out for her family as a whole and if Mike wasn’t working towards that goal with her she needed to find that out for herself and do something.

She sighed and sat back with a smile. “I really needed this. I needed to get away from the city and all that stuff and just find a place I could think and relax.” She looked at me and her eyes seemed to dance a little. Then she asked what our sleeping arrangements were while they were here. Cap got a little boogie in her eyes at that.

“Well I was thinking that Jessie and Felisha could use her room. As for you and James I was going to let you flip a coin or something to see which couch you got. There is one in the living room and the other is over in Dad’s place.” I knew the moment she said it who was sleeping where by the look on Barbara’s face.

I was saved by the kids calling for Babs and she went to find out what was needed. I looked at Cap with my best stern look I could give her. “Did you plan this? And just what do you expect me to do?” Cap sat back with a big smile. “I don’t expect you to do anything. I don’t expect her to do anything. I just figured that if the two of you had some time alone together than you could help her. How she needs to be helped is up to the both of you to work out.” I figured I would catch her on one lose end she might not have thought about. “And if that ends up in my bed then what?”

Cap leaned forwards. “Then I think she will be a very happy woman. I know I am thanks to you and your special type of loving.” I arched my eyebrow at this. “And what about Felisha and how she would feel if she found out I had made love to another woman?” She looked outside at how the kids and Barbara were playing. “I talked to her about it before they came out. She said that if it’s ok for her to have her dad then it’s ok with her.”

Then Cap sat back. “You know that girl is growing up so fast. She’s in junior high and yet sometimes I think she is just as grown up about things as I am or ever was.” She then looked at me and her eyes were large and so soft. “Since you came to live with us I have been able to see her better than before. She was always very mature for her age but I expected it of her. I put so much on her tiny shoulders and thought that if she can handle it then it was the right thing to do. You have helped me to see that isn’t always the case.”

Her Smile became fragile. “I tried to be a good mother but when I look at her now I wonder if I it was right not to let her be the child she should have been.” I walked over to her and wrapped my arms around my love. “You are a great mother. I know you are because I look at Felisha and see a wonderful young woman there. I am proud of her and you should be proud of the job you have done raising her.”

Caprica clutched at me and sobbed a little then she sat back and wiped at her face. She took a deep breath and calmed herself down. “Thank you so much for reminding me.” Then her hand went to her bulge. “And I am going to work hard to be an even better mother to our child.” I placed my hand over hers. “I know, that is just one of the many reasons I wanted to create a new life with you.”

She waved her hands at me. “Don’t say things like that you’ll make me start crying again.” Just then Babs came back over to us and when she saw Cap had been crying she looked at me defensively. Cap caught it right away. “Get used to this if you’re going to be around us much. This man can make you feel so loved you can’t help crying sometimes.” She said as she stroked my hand. “He makes my heart feel so light it pushes all the pain out of me.” Barbara looked at me with a longing in her eyes like she hoped I could do the same for her. I knew that later tonight I would sure as hell try.

We left the serious time for later as the kids came running up asking for a snack. After they had eaten we all began to sit and talk together, and I learned all the interesting things in the city but that both kids also felt afraid sometimes. This moved on to talking about school and such and I noticed that Jessie rarely looked away from me. The look in her eyes was wistful, like she was waiting for something from me and hoped I wouldn’t take it away from her.

When Joey got home he was happy to see Babs and the kids. While Cap and Barbara started dinner Joey changed and then we went outside to play with the kids to keep them out of the mom’s hair. We threw around a Frisbee for a while and when they seemed to tire from this game I asked Felisha to help me bring out some more drinks for everyone.

I took a moment to pull her aside and asked her if she had told Jessie anything about the two of us and our sex life. She looked at me like there was something wrong with my mental processing. “Of course I wouldn’t. That would get all of us in trouble. Why are you asking?” I released all my fears in one breath. “Well she has been watching me every time she can. The look she gives me reminds me of when I first moved in, remember that one?”

Felisha thought for a minute and I saw that look again. “Yeah, I know what you mean. Oh man, I wonder why?” She looked at me. I shrugged and back. “I have no idea but tonight talk to her. It’s going to be just the two of you and maybe you can reach out to her.” She nodded and after we got back with the drinks I noticed Felisha kept a closer eye on her friend and seemed like she was trying to talk more than play.

I saw this and worked with Joey to separate James from the girls so they could start working on their friendship. This proved easier than ever since we had so many computers in the house and he seemed to be a bit geeky like my son. I liked computers but I didn’t have the focus on them like younger people today. Like my car it’s something I use but I try not to live in the damn thing.

This left me at loose ends for a bit so I made up the couch in my place as a bed, cleaned up and wondered just how much this couch was going to get slept in tonight. With that in mind I made sure there was some condoms in the nightstand. No I wasn’t planning on anything happening tonight but I remembered I hadn’t planned to sleep with my daughter in law or my granddaughter either.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.