Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

After Cap confirmed her pregnancy she began the transfer and change of our lives. She announced at work the she was pregnant and that she would only be able to continue working for a few months more. This meant an automatic shift in things for Joey. He was quickly moved upwards in order to take over things and everyone knew he was more than ready for it.

As she backed away from work, she spent more time getting the home ready. Since Felisha never slept in her room it was converted into the baby’s room. Her things were moved into storage or my place. At first I was wondering how she would explain to any friends that she slept in her grandfather’s room. Then they told me not to worry about it and it would take care of itself later.

Now that I knew I was healthy enough to make at least one baby with Caprica I needed to know what to do to get even healthier for the long run. I know I’m only forty five, but that is the beginning of the real aging process and if I wanted to help in this family then I was going to need to be in the best of health I could be.

After tons of tests my new doctor and I worked things out. I was close to borderline with a few things, but a good diet and moderate exercise would pull me back from any real dangers for a long time. We talked it over and he gave me a book about something called the primal diet and told me to look it over.

When Cap saw the book she looked it over and went a little nuts. Before I knew it the whole family was eating this new diet and I have to say it felt weird at first but then it got real tasty. It seems Cap fell in love with it, so we all went on it fast.

Another thing that was interesting was Cap herself. As she left the office more and more she became very domestic. She loved being home and doing much of the things that she couldn’t do when she was working full time since Felisha was little. I began to think she had shoved her personal wants down deep when she was a single mother, and was only now letting her real self out. She seemed so much happier just bustling around the house than she ever had seemed since I moved in.

Then a very big change happened when Caprica hit three month mark. She was now home full time except for a few calls to wrap up loose ends. She was happy and so was everyone else by this time. She and I were just starting to put some of the finishing touches to the baby’s room when she suddenly leaned on me saying she was feeling odd. I guided her to the family room and sat her down on the couch. She smiled at me as I pampered her a little and asked how she was feeling, and yes I was just as paranoid when Mel was pregnant with Joey. “Tray, I’m fine. The doc said that there would be times when my body would change and to be prepared for them.” She shook her head and smiled at me. “You do know that this isn’t my first time doing this right?”

I calmed down and sat on the couch with her. She put her feet in my lap so I began giving them a little rub to help her relax a little. As I worked the tension out of her feet and moved up her legs a little she began to really moan. “Oh man that feels good. I can feel my legs and back turning to mush.” I kept working her feet and rubbing out a few knots I could feel. “You know, my feet have never been much of a turn on before but right now you are hitting something that is really turning me on.” Now I had heard that some women have a higher sex drive during pregnancy. Mel wasn’t one of them so I kind of didn’t believe it, but the way Cap began making little wiggles I began to wonder if it wasn’t true.

“Could you rub a little higher daddy?” Uh oh. When she started calling me daddy that usually meant she was starting to get excited. I moved up and began to work on her higher each pass. She frowned a little and then began to pull her sweats over her hips and off. “Sorry but I really want to feel your hands on my skin. It gives me a closer feeling when it’s skin to skin.”

I kept going and she was definitely getting excited. Not only could I smell it in the air, but I actually saw a wet spot forming in the gusset of her panties. I placed my hands around her legs at the knee, with my thumbs together in the center of her thigh muscle. As I slid my hands up she parted her legs for me till my hand brushed her crotch and then I moved back down to repeat the movement. Boy did she like this move.

She looked at me with hooded eyes and I knew what she was wanting. I lifted one of her legs high and dropped down till I was face to face with her smooth pussy. She laid a hand over her slit and when I looked up she seemed a little worried. “Um, I’ve never really done oral before and I could use a shower.”

I stroked her hand and smiled at her. “You give such great oral and Joey never returned it?” She bit her lip. “He doesn’t really like for me to do that with him.” I kissed her hand a few times and then gently lifted it away. “Well I love licking my women even more than having them do it for me, and right now I wouldn’t care if you hadn’t had a shower in two days. The smell is driving me crazy and this is how I want you.”

She pulled her hand away even though she still looked nervous. I began by lapping at her gently at her pussy, slowly separating her moist lips with my tongue. When I grazed her clit, her hips twitched and let out a small moan. I began to get a little more aggressive in my actions and stopped worrying about her fears and just began to enjoy myself.

Just like any woman I have ever known the taste of sweat and such faded away once her juices began to really flow. As I had felt before Cap began to flow like a small stream once her mind focused on what I was doing. Her juices were musky and flavorful, having a richer depth than little Felisha. The taste wasn’t in the least unpleasant for a devoted pussy muncher like myself.

I licked and sucked at her inner lips which were surprisingly small for her age and experience. Her clit was more pronounced than Felisha’s but still dainty. The more I focused on her the more she reacted. I grabbed her hip to hold her as still as I could but she was panting and soon her hands were stroking my hair. Her moans turned into a panting whine and by the way my chin was now soaked I knew she was really enjoying this.

I slid a hand up under my chin and gently began to stroke her perineum while slightly pressing inwards. Cap began dragging her heels along my spine, a sure sign she was getting close. I decided to go the whole nine yards and slid two fingers into her. She gasped at the sensation of me stoking them in and out but the real surprise was still coming. Just like I always do I turned my hand over and began to walk my fingers across her G spot. That was all she wrote.

I lost my grip as Caprica arched her back, lifting her ass off the couch and pulling my fingers out of her. Just like her daughter I was treated to a gush of liquid out of her pussy as she let out a high pitched sound that would have every dog in the neighborhood barking. Then she collapsed gasping for breath, her legs dropping loose on either side of me.

I moved up and saw she was out of it. Her eyes were barely open and I saw tooth marks on her bottom lips. I pulled my shirt off and wiped my face and chest as dry as I could then I took her in my arms and held her. She nuzzled me as she lay there and I loved the feeling of knowing I had made her cum harder than ever before.

When she eventually got her bearings she kissed me and then sat up. “How did the couch get so wet?” then she looked at me. “You mean you never squirted before?” Her eyes grew wide and she put her hands to her mouth. “That’s what that feeling was?” I nodded. “Yep, it hit me in the face solidly.” She turned bright red and looked at me. “I’m so sorry. I didn’t even know that was a real thing.” And I saw she was horribly embarrassed. “Don’t apologize, I love it. If I knew you could do that I would have grabbed a towel, but other than that what you did was a tremendous compliment to me.” She bit her no doubt sore lip. “You mean it? That doesn’t turn you off?” “Well I don’t really compare the two of you, but I guess you should know Felisha does it too.”

Her eyes widened and she her smile grew too. We then did our best to clean up everything though Cap had a bad case of bambi legs. You know, like when bambi was born and was all wobbly on his legs? Yeah that. Anyway we cleaned up and then settled back down. “Dad, I guess you know no one has ever made me cum so hard in my life. That was also like the third time anyone has ever licked me.”

I held her tight. “Well I should tell you that that won’t be the last time I’m going to do that. You have a delicious pussy and I will be wanting more of it from now on.” She buried her head against me in such a way I wondered who the real little girl in the house was. “Ok.” Was all she said and we just relaxed for a little while longer.

That was just the beginning though. The fire that lit her pregnancy libido. By the time she was finished with work we would see everyone off, and then she would literally drag me to my bed. After making love till she was happy we would get doing things around the house, but an hour before Felisha came home she would drag me off again for one last round.

This often left me rather tired and my bedmate was beginning to get a little jealous of her mother. After all there was only so much I could do it in one day so I was often too pooped to pop at night. One afternoon I asked Caprica if she could focus some of her sexual energy towards Joey and when she asked why in a hurt little voice I told her about Felisha. Talk about mortified. When she realized that she was taking intimate time away from her daughter she almost cried. That afternoon when a slightly grumpy Felisha came home Cap sat down with her and actually apologized to her own daughter. I don’t know what was said but in the end the two of them came out of the kitchen smiling away at each other and hugging.

That night I gave Felisha all the love she had been missing. Since it was a Friday night I knew she didn’t have to get up in the morning so I planned to keep her up all night and prayed I would be able to as well. After dinner we were all watching some TV when I saw Caprica whispering in Joey’s ear. He got a large smile on his face and the two of them said their good nights and left. Once they were gone I turned to my little lover and took her face in my hand. “I’m glad you and your mom were able to work things out.”

She smiled shyly. “She explained that having a baby makes her twice as horny as usual and that with you in the house she can’t keep her hands off of you. She apologized for hogging all the attention and told me she would try to keep from ravishing you too many times a day.”

She leaned in and kissed me. “I may not be pregnant yet, but at my age I’m pretty damn horny too.” She said with huge eyes and in a little girl voice. “Well little girl, I guess as your loving grandpa I should help relieve some of that tension, don’t you think?” Before I could say another word the girl was off the couch and stripping her way towards our bedroom.

I picked her clothes up as I made my own way back there. When I walked in the room she was stark naked, posing at the end of the bed with her hip cocked to one side. “Well pops, think you can help me with this wet pussy?” I lifted her into my arms and she wrapped her arms around my neck. She looked into my eyes and I saw a tender love filling them. “I love you pops. More than I have ever loved anyone else.”

I kissed her lips and held her to me. “I love you too Felisha. You mean the world to me.” I laid her down and stripped of my clothes before stretching out next to her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled herself close. The smell of her filled my head as we kissed and took me to a place filled with love. She pressed against my shoulder and I eased onto my back. The girl then slid over me and pressed down on my cock with her now shaved little mound. I could feel the heat and even some moisture as she rocked herself against my erection. She then pulled herself upwards a little and we began to kiss.

I planted my feet on the bed which changed the angle of my hips. This placed the head of my cock right at her entrance. She felt the move and began to slide backwards easing me into her tiny body and tight little slit. She did something that just made me go wild. She would press me into her till the tip was in and then pull away. The wetter she got the more it sounded like her pussy was giving my cock sloppy little kisses.

Each time she would ease me in just a little more before pulling off. Then when she had me pressing against her cervix she would sit up and hold herself there by putting her hands on my chest. She opened her large dark eyes and they were filled with love. I reached up and took her small, coffee colored breasts in my hands and pulled at the darker nipples till they hardened and grew.

“Fuck pops, you make me feel so alive when we are like this.” Then she began to rock her hips. “And you make love to me so sweetly. You never push me, or pound me unless I want it. You always make the center of your world when we are together.” I pulled her down to me and we began to kiss. I lifted my hips up and began to thrust into her while our tongues danced. I knew I had never done this with her before. Sure I let her be on top, but I always let her control what was going to happen. This time I was going to take her, gently of course, but tonight my little lover was going to know more about me.

I held her hips in place as I thrust into her. This was kind of a new thing for her but she didn’t seem to mind. I felt her legs move outwards as she relaxed and let me control what was happening. I moved one hand to her lower back to hold her in place as I began to stroke my fingers up and down her spine. She let me know she liked it when her moans grew louder and I could feel her juices flowing down the crack of my ass. We did this for quite a while, after all my main desires were more than taken care of during the day. Right now, with Felisha, I had no need to cum. True her body excited me to that point, but the need wasn’t there like before. I could really take my time and give more to her, that is if she could take it.

I knew she was getting close to a real climax as she began to suck on my tongue and whimpering every time I pressed into her soft little cervix. I picked up the pace a little and she began to mew through her nose as the sensations grew. Then I felt her pussy collapse around me and she tried to sit up. I held her against my chest and pumped into her as her climax hit her. I kept it up through it all but stopped when I felt her body calm down. I knew she would be very sensitive after that and I didn’t want this to go from pleasure to pain in any way.

I drew my fingers up her sides as she laid on me and felt her whole body shiver and she moaned at it all. I stroked her hips which caused them to rock a little which, in turn caused my still hard erection to move inside of her. She whimpered but didn’t do anything to lift away of pull me out. I pulled the blanket over our joined bodies and we drifted off to sleep.

Sometime during the night she slid off of me because I woke to find her curled against my side. Her butt was against my hip and her arms were wrapped around mine, holding me tight against her chest. I lay there looking at the young girl who was now truly my lover. I know she and I had been lovers, but now we belonged to each other. Our hearts were going to be bound to each other like never before. From the first time I had made love to her I had kept a part of myself back, protecting both of us, but not anymore. Last night, even though I knew she was protected, I made lover to her to make a child and I knew in my heart someday we would.

As the light began to filter around my bedroom curtains I slid away from my little lover to check on my grown one. I walked into the kitchen to find Cap right where I knew I would. She was getting things ready for when everyone got up, just like Mel used to do. It was at that moment I made the connection, Cap was very much like my wife. She was as strong as iron when needed, but inside she was as soft as a kittens fur. She did whatever it took to make her family happy, safe, and healthy. She loved with all of her heart and didn’t scrimp when it was needed. While no one would ever replace my Mel, Caprica was the next best thing in the world.

As I looked at her turning this way and that while walking around the kitchen I saw that her belly was starting to swell with our child. Our child. It was the first time I had really thought of her pregnancy as ours. I had been referring to the baby as the baby, her baby, the pregnancy, and thing like that but for the first time I mentally and even emotionally acknowledged it as ours.

I was standing there thinking about this when she saw me. She looked at me trying to figure out what the expression I had was all about and then she put her hands over her swell. She began to have a worrying look on her face so I walked over to her, placed my hand over hers and kissed her cheek. “So how’s our little one doing? Not giving you too much trouble I hope.”

Her head snapped to the side as she looked me in the eye. She searched out for something and I guess she found it. A tear formed as she smiled. “No, Dad. Everything is better than ever.” She said softly. Then she hugged me and hustled back to what she was doing. As I sat down a hot cup of coffee was set down in front of me. Yep she was definitely happy.

I was half way into my cup when Joey came in. Cap ran over to him and gave him a kiss that was good enough to raise the hair on my neck from across the room. She then went back and as my stunned son sat down with me a cup was set down for him too. He looked at me with a goofy grin.

“You know dad, I married this incredible woman. Loving, and sweet, and I knew that we would get along great. Then you came along and changed everything. Now I find I am married to the sweetest, most loving, and sex crazed woman I have ever known.” Cap smacked him on the shoulder as she passed. I just laughed. “Hey, don’t blame me. You asked me to live here remember? I can’t help it if I bring out things like that.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.