Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

I had just turned over when an embarrassed Caprica stuck her head in. She saw I was naked and that her daughter was as well so she pulled back. I eased off the bed and went to catch her, snagging my boxers on the way. She was just about to leave when I entered the main room. “Hold up Cap.” She turned to me and watched as I pulled on some clothes. “I’m so sorry Dad. I didn’t mean to interrupt the two of you.” She said with a beautiful blush starting. “You weren’t interrupting. Felisha passed out so I was just watching her sleep.” This caused Caprica’s eye brows to lift. “She passed out?” It was my turn to get a warm face.

“Yeah, well someone with so little experience is kind of easy to do that to.” I said as her eyes drifted to the closed bedroom door behind me. She licked her lips and I could tell she was wondering how I had done it. “So what did you need?” I asked. This snapped her out of thoughts and she looked a little embarrassed. “I hate to admit this but I think I came home early for the same reason as Felisha. I wanted to spend a little time with you before everyone got home.” I pulled her into my arms and she gasped when she at the sudden closeness. She looked into my eyes and smiled. “Didn’t Felisha wear you out?” I shook my head. “I hadn’t even gotten started yet.” I barely got out before she pressed against me and we fell into a deep kiss. She clutched at my shoulders and I could feel her nails bite a little.

Her tongue filled my mouth and she seemed to explore every inch of it. I hadn’t meant to get this hot and bothered so quickly and wondered just how needy she was to be this aggressive. I slid my hands to the front of her hips and gently pushed back. She fell back a little and looked at me like with a question in her eyes. I guided her to my couch, sat down and pulled her on top of me. I also made sure my cock was pointed up because I knew I didn’t want it down the leg, I wanted it to press against her mound. She noticed immediately where Mr. happy was and she smiled as she ground herself against him. I pulled on her and we went back to kissing all over again.

I loved the feeling of her large breasts against my chest as I grabbed handfuls of her ample ass. Now she was not fat at all, but this girl had what they referred to as some serious booty and I loved feeling it. I massaged her ass and she moaned with the sensations. I was also using it as an excuse to pull her skirt higher and higher. Before I knew it I was stroking her bare skin and it felt so hot to the touch.

Caprica broke our kiss and with an almost frightening energy actually yanked at her blouse front and buttons went shooting in all directions. Her heaving breast came into view but quickly disappeared as she grabbed my head and forced it between them. “Fuck me Tray, I have wanted you for so long and I can’t wait any longer.” I slid my hands up and unfastened her bra so I could feast on her large nipples. She let me go and surprised me when she jumped off of me. She ripped her skirt off and with it her panties. I didn’t waste any time either as my boxers went flying as well. She dropped to her knees and took me deep into her mouth again, but this time she only did it long enough to make sure I was stiff and wet.

When she stood up I saw her bare pussy for the first time like this. She was shaved bare and as I looked I figured she must have just shaved or she liked getting waxed. Her lips were puffy but there still nice and tight even with her moisture shining all over it. Her smell hit me and I knew she was ready to bury me deep inside of her. She moved back to straddling me and when she lifted up to fit me into her I was in heaven. She slowly took me to my base and I loved every second of it. She wasn’t as tight a fit as Felisha, but Cap was able to do things Felisha hadn’t had time to learn. As she sat with me all the way inside she groaned and I held still.

“Damn Tray, you are a bit longer than your son.” She began to slowly rock back and forth. “It may take me a little bit to stretch out enough.” And stretch she did. She continued to rock back and forth, rubbing her clit against me as she did. Her pussy didn’t just get wet, it almost streamed out of her as she moaned. This rocking motion didn’t so much stroke me as it used me to stir her insides. I loved the feeling of her doing this and, as she did, I decided to tour the rest of her delicious body. I put my hands on her breast and guided one to my mouth. This caused her nipple to swell in my mouth to the size of a pencil eraser but much longer.

As I sucked one I cupped her other breast and used my thumb to excite it. Soon it was the same size and I switched my mouth to it and enjoyed her breast. I had never had the chance to touch and love on such large ones before and I was going to make the most of it. As I suckled and lavished attention on her breasts I let my hands explore the rest of her lush body. I eased my hands down to grasp her ample ass and then I moved down a little further to stoke my finger against her anal opening. As I did she pressed down harder on my cock and one of her hands went to the back of my head.

“Oh damn it, Tray how are you so damn good?” she moaned out. I slid a finger lower where her juices were flowing out around my cock. I let my finger ride along for a little bit till it was covered in moisture. Then I drug it upwards to make her tight ass a little slipperier for my probing finger. “Fuck Tray, Joey never touches my ass like this. No one has ever touched me like this.” She whimpered as I felt her pussy tightening up around my cock. I had been sucking away at the nipple in my mouth, using just my tongue and a little suction, I began to gently tease her by lightly grazing it with my teeth. It had the effect I was hoping for.

She threw her head back while clutching me to her breast. She was screaming through her nose, trying not to let the whole neighborhood know what we were doing, as she came hard on me. I felt her pussy collapse around my cock and the muscles throbbed around me. I probably would have cum inside of her but I was fighting for oxygen at the moment. Little note, big breasts are fun to play with but they can be a serious health risk when being smothered. I was lucky because just as I was beginning to see little lights in my vision Caprica collapsed on my chest. I let her relax for a little while and waited for her breathing to slow a little. Once I knew she was coming down a little I rolled her over onto the couch and slid back inside of her with me on top. She was still out of it as I moved her but when she felt my tip rubbing her cervix her eyes opened wide and her focus was on me.

“You’re still hard?” She asked in wonder. “I can’t help it, your turning me on something fierce.” And I pushed into her as hard as I could. I felt her cervix strain against the head and she shoved her hand in her mouth, letting me only hear her stifled howl. I looked down at her and smiled. “I hope I’m not hurting you.” I asked. She shook her head and pulled at me with her legs. I reached down and pulled her legs up, putting her feet in the crook of my arms. With my hands behind her knees I began to rock her up and back, making sure to give a little thrust with my hips when she was all the way down. I knew that this would rub the head of my cock from her G spot to her cervix, something I knew my one lover begged for most of our marriage.

This new sensation for her caused her eyes to roll back in her head and she grabbed the arm of the couch for any kind of stability. This also meant that as I thrust forwards she was able to give a little effort and pound against me a little harder. After about ten minutes of this Caprica had forgotten everything around us and began to howl out her orgasms as they began to run into one another. I felt my balls starting to pull up and knew I need to warn her about it. “Oh Caprica, I have to stop. I’m about to cum.” The woman looked at me with wild eyes and kicked her legs loose of my grip.

I thought she was trying to get up, to get away from my impending orgasm, but she wrapped her long legs around my hips and pulled me tight. “Do it Tray, flood me, and fill me. Don’t stop please.” She begged and I let it happen. I came so hard I could swear my balls were trying to slide out my cock and into her. It was almost painful as I shot rope after rope of cum into her. After five pulses I gave up thinking and just let it all happen. When my vision cleared I discovered I was face down on my new lover and her hands were stroking my head and back. “Thank you Tray. Thank you so much for making me your woman too. Thank you for giving your life into my body. I will always treasure it and love you for it.” she whispered more to herself than to me. I waited a second and then acted like I was just coming around.

I lifted my head and looked into her eyes. They were wet with tears and I felt worried. “Oh sweetie, are you ok?” I asked. “Never in my life have I been better. That was the most passionate, soul saving, love making I have ever felt in my life.” I leaned up and gave her a kiss. “I love you Caprica. You are an incredible lover and a very loving woman.” As I sat back onto the couch so she could sit up I heard movement behind me. I turned my head and saw little Felisha laying on the floor holding her little pussy. I rolled off the couch and moved over to her. She looked up at me with a smile on her face. “Damn pops, you sure can fuck a woman. I came in here to see what the yelling was about and when I saw you giving it up to mom it really turned me on.”

To say the least I was a little shocked. I mean I had just made very passionate love to her mother and instead of freaking out or acting out, she sat here and silently masturbated while watching us. My life was just getting stranger and stranger.

I reached down and lifted her into my arms. Then I moved over and sat at the foot of my couch where Caprica was still laying, her legs splayed open and smiling. Felisha looked over and saw a small white drop between her mother’s lips and she looked up at me with a smile. “You came in her a little didn’t you?” She asked me. Cap raised her head and smiled at her daughter. “No child, he came in me a lot. I’m doing my best to make sure it stays where he put it.” Felisha’s eyes got large and she looked back and forth between us. “Does that mean you’re going to have a baby mama?” Cap looked at me and her eyes were soft and deep. “I’m hoping so. I think your pops put enough in me, deep enough, I might have triplets.” She giggled.

Felisha threw her arms around me and hugged me tightly. “Oh pops, mama and Joey have been trying so hard but it ain’t happened yet. I hope you give me a brother or sister soon.” I looked at Cap and she gave me a mischievous smile. “Well, who knows? Sometimes it a takes a few times to make sure I caught.”

I didn’t know what to think at that moment. Here I was sitting with a naked little girl and her mother in my son’s home. I had fucked his wife and daughter and they both wanted me to plant a baby in Cap? Where had I stepped into an alternate universe? And what was really funky was that my son seemed to know about it and approved. I patted Felisha on the butt and told her to go and get dressed. She gave me one last deep kiss and ran off. “Caprica, is Joey in on this?” Cap tilted her head and shrugged. “Does it matter to you?” I thought for a second. “Yes it does. You are his wife and that kind of thing means a lot to me. I don’t want to hurt my son.”

She reached down and slid a finger through the drop of cum that had leaked out of her. She held it up for a second and then popped it into her mouth. “You didn’t seem to mind a little while ago.” She was right about that. For the first time the guilt hit me and I pulled into myself. What the hell was I doing? What the hell had I done. Cap saw this and jumped towards me, wrapping her arms around me. “Tray I’m sorry I was just playing with you. Of course Joey knows, and approves.” She cried as tears came to her eyes. I looked at her and saw a woman in real distress. “Please, I was just playing, I didn’t mean for you to take it so seriously. I love you, we all love you. Joey and I haven’t been able to have a baby in all the time we have been together, and when he learned how I felt about you he thought that maybe you would be the one to give us our children.”

Ahh, so more of the truth had finally come out. “And you didn’t tell me about this till now why?” I was amazed at how a full grown woman could suddenly look like a chastised little girl. She looked at me with big wet eyes and her large trembling lips. “I’m sorry Tray, it wasn’t really a decision or anything. We only talked about it a little bit really. Kind of like “Hey if dad does make love to you maybe we will finally get some kids around here.” We didn’t really plan on it or anything.” That made sense, I guess. “Please Tray, don’t be mad with this.” I looked at her and seeing her like this made me feel some real shame. This woman had just shared her heart and body with me and I was making her crawl like this. I reached out and stoked her cheek, wiping away her tears. “Caprica, I’m sorry. I shouldn’t be acting like this.”

I was trying to understand how this woman, a hard-nosed business woman, could suddenly be brought to this state by me of all people. I knew she was a strong and beautiful woman normally but right now she was simply a scared little girl wanting my love and approval. I pulled her to me and gave her a soft loving kiss. “You are a loving and sweet girl and I shouldn’t have been so mean to you. I love you Caprica, with all of my heart and I promise I will stay here with you and love you.” This brought even more tears, but along with them came the sweetest smile I had ever seen. “And if you want children, and Joey is alright with this, then I will do all I can to make your heart’s desire come true.” I suddenly had my arms filled with woman. Her face was buried against my chest and her arms gripped me tight.

Just as I began to hold her I felt two much smaller arms wrap around my neck and I felt wetness against my ear. I turned my head and placed a kiss on the wet cheek I found there. “I love you too Felisha.” The young girl gasped out “I love you pops” and then she hiccupped. I pulled her around and sat her on my other side and we all held on to each other. As we slowly got our emotions under control.

I felt more than heard a car outside my walls and told the girls to get dressed, Joey was home. They both scrambled to get clothing from different places and I lifted my butt up and pulled on some shorts and a shirt. I knew it wouldn’t take me as long so get things under control. I looked back and watched as my two lovers went franticly about getting dressed. I almost laughed when Caprica tried to button her blouse and realized there wasn’t any buttons left to button.

She threw her hands up and smiled at me. “Fuck it.” was all she said and strode from my apartment and into the house in just a skirt with her large breasts swinging free. I followed shaking my head. Joey walked in just as we hit the living room and he smiled at the show his wife was putting on. “Well, this is an interesting way to be greeted.” He said as his wife went into his arms. He leaned in for a kiss and this time she gave him just what he wanted. I swear I could see the hair stand on his head with what she was giving him. When they eventually separated Joey looked at me with a goofy grin and bleary eyes. “Dad, I don’t know what you did to her but could you please keep doing it?” Cap slapped him on the chest and went to get some clothes on.

Joey set his briefcase down and came over to me. “I meant what I said dad. Cap hasn’t kissed me like that in a while now.” He shook his head. “Damn if I didn’t feel that one to my toes.” He said with a smile. I nodded and placed a hand on his shoulder. “Joey, Caprica told me a few things and I need to talk to you about it.” He suddenly looked fearful. “Hey, no worries I just want to talk and get to the bottom of things, I mean the real hard core bottom of things.” He nodded and headed for my place. I stopped him because I knew my whole apartment reeked of sex right now. “Let’s go out back.” I said and he looked at me, at the garage door, and then back at me. Then it hit him why and he just turned and headed out back.

We took some chairs and sat in the shade. “Now I know we had a long conversation earlier, but I need to know just where I stand. I don’t want to make things weird and I feel like I am.” Joey nodded. “Now what is this about having kids?” Joey looked into the distance and then back at me. “We have been to doctors, and they don’t know why we haven’t had a baby by now. She’s fine and so am I, it just isn’t happening.” I nodded my head. “Caprica and I both want more children. That’s why I went into over drive when you decided to come live here. I knew it wasn’t working with us and I felt that if Cap could just get close enough to you, if you dropped your fears about it, she might have a chance with you. If she did we both wanted her to be able to stay at home and raise them.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.