Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

After our first night together I almost ran to the store for a few boxes of condoms. I knew that Felisha was already menstruating and I sure as hell didn’t want to get her pregnant. Hell, for all I knew there was already a group of cells dividing away in her small belly. If there wasn’t then I really needed to make sure it didn’t happen in the future. That night when I came to bed I found a gloriously naked young woman under the covers. I looked at her and she gave me a crooked smile. “I figured why waste time with clothes if I was going to throw them across the room when you came in anyway.” I rolled my eyes but in my heart I knew she was right.

I slipped out of my clothes and as I slid into bed I opened the nightstand and pulled out a condom. Felisha looked at it and then she crawled over me to look in the drawer. She saw I had bought a large box of assorted styles and colors and she looked at me. “Why did you get all of these?” I leaned up and kissed her on the nose. “Because I love you. I know I won’t be able to keep my hands off of you now, but I also don’t want you to get pregnant at your age.” She gave me a funny smile at that. “What if I want to have your baby?” I felt my heart skip a beat at that. “Oh little love, I would be honored and incredibly happy about it, but you are far too young to have a baby. I want you to have a life before you create a life. Finish school, be adventurous, see what the world has to offer first.”

“But mom had me when she wasn’t much older than I am. Did I cut moms life short?” I stroked her cheek and tried to let her know how much I loved her at that moment. “Your mother loves you and what the two of you are to each other made her the woman she is, and the girl that you are today.” I did my best to let her know I wasn’t as stressed as I felt. “The difference here is that I would feel less of a man if I did that. The man who helped create you didn’t care or think about what would happen to you or your mother. You are so very lucky to have such a strong and courageous mother to work so hard to do what she has done. I don’t want that for you. I want you to love and live and learn who you are before you make that decision.”

Felisha leaned forwards and kissed me on the nose. “I’ll listen to you about it for now, but one day pops I will make up my own mind.” Then she gave me a small smile and snagged a condom out of the drawer. “But until then, can you show me how to put this on you?” I worried for a moment about her thoughts and then my pecker took over. I showed her how to pinch the tip and then roll it down. Once it was on she turned it this way and that before smiling up at me. “Can I get on top? I saw something in a video and really want to try it.” I stretched out my arms. “Little love, I am yours. Do with me as you will.”

She gave me a sly smile and then placed her knees on either side of my hips. I was rubbed back and forth between her small lips before she arched her hips and fixed me at her entrance. She made small circles with her hips as she pressed backwards, sliding me in in the most erotic way I had ever seen, let alone felt. The deeper I went in the larger the circles were, till I was buried all the way inside of her and she was practically dancing, gyrating her hips as far as she could. Then she settled down a little and placed her hands on my chest. “Hey pops, do you know what twerking is?” I shook my head. “Well it’s a dance move that all the girls do, wanna see it?”

I was laying there with a fourteen year old girl impaled on my cock, what the hell was I supposed to say? “Sure sweetie, whatever you want.” Felisha smiled and began lifting her hips and then slamming them down. She started slowly but began to put some real effort into it. I laid my head back and watched my granddaughter as she began to lose herself in what she was doing. She was emitting rhythmic grunts in time to her thrusts and I could hear her humming a tune deep in her throat. I figured she was singing a tune in her head while she “Twerked” my cock into heaven.

I was getting close when all of a sudden Felisha slammed down hard and threw her head back. She let off a small scream as her climax ripped through her body. I felt her muscles wrap around me and milk me, doing their best to get my cum deep into her spasming body. I couldn’t hold off any longer and I could feel myself shooting into the condom.

Felisha eventually came down a little and she smiled at me. “That was great pops. I love you.” and she slid off of me. I grasped the condom before I went too limp and tossed it into the trash. I then looked at Felisha and saw her watching me. “That thing felt funny. I don’t think I like them.” She rubbed her soaking little slit and then sniffed her hand. “I don’t like the smell either.” I pulled her to me and kissed her on the end of her nose. “Well I’m sorry but this is how it’s going to be for a while.” Then I smiled at her. “I know it might take a little getting used to but with time you might even start to like them. They make all kinds of different types, and we can experiment with them.” She gave me a look that told me there wasn’t much chance of that. Then we wrapped around each other and fell asleep together.

Things got better after that night. Felisha didn’t argue about using condoms, and Caprica was a much happier woman. I also began to form a closer bond with Cap as the days went on. Her teasing lessened, but her physical contacts increased. I wasn’t sure how I should feel about it all though. Before she had made over the top sexual comments and even flashed a little skin now and then, but things were different now. If I was sitting down she would come up behind me and give me a very long hug. Before she would give me a little squeeze and trap my head between her ample breasts, now she would just hold me in her arms and nuzzle my neck.

She would take any chance to hug me, or give me small kisses on the neck or cheek. Even if Joey was in the room she never seemed to hold back. It made me a little uncomfortable but it never even fazed my son. What was even more confusing was the fact that Felisha was just as affectionate with me in front of Joey and all he ever did was smile happily. I was beginning to wonder what the hell was going on after about a month of this. Ok, I loved the attention but something in me said I was violating my sons trust. I began to make some changes in the way I dealt with the women as much as I could. I tried to make sure that the two of them didn’t get the chance to get too close, especially around Joey.

After about a week of this I noticed Caprica was getting irritable, though Felisha was still doing well, but was a bit more aggressive when we were in bed at night. I knew my actions were having a negative effect on the household but it couldn’t be helped. Then one Friday I was doing a little tinkering in the workshop I had built into the garage when Joey came in and sat with me. We talked about how work was going, how he felt he was starting to make some inroads and with a little luck he would soon be in a position that Caprica could take some well needed time off. I asked how things were going between Cap and himself and he seemed to get a little uncomfortable.

“Dad, can I talk to you man to man?” I shrugged. “Haven’t you been?” She shook his head.”I mean man to man, not man to father. I have some very personal things to talk to you about but I need to know that you won’t look at me like a kid.” I thought back and wondered what could this be about? “Joey, I haven’t thought of you as a kid in a long time. You have been a man in my eyes for a long time now, even more so since you got married. It takes a real man to be a good husband and father, especially when it’s not your own child.”

“I understand that dad, and I thank you, but what I need to say I need to say to a friend and not a father.” I was taken aback but then I realized there was something bothering him and I wanted to do anything I could to help. “Then go ahead. I won’t look on it as a fatherly opinion you want but a full man’s respect.” He took a long deep breath and frowned at me. “Tray, you have come into my home and done very well by me and my family. For that I thank you. It has been a big help knowing you are here to help a very complex relationship work.”

“No thanks are necessary Joey. I love them as much as you do.” The face he made told me I had hit a sore spot. “Up until now I know you do, but lately something is wrong. Felisha seems on edge a little and Caprica is becoming downright grumpy most of the time. When I try to get close to her she seems almost offended, and let me tell you our sex life has diminished as well.” This was a point I was worried about. I knew what had caused this and hated to bring it up. Well he wanted to talk like men, then it was time I did so. “Well Joey, I know what it is but I don’t know how to fix it.” It was like I had thrown a drowning man a rope.

“What is it then? If it’s broke let’s try to fix it.” I was really feeling cornered with our talk. “Joey, you asked me to come live with you and I did. I have tried to help smooth things over with Felisha and Caprica and I have done my best. Maybe even more than I should, but things have come to a point I just don’t feel comfortable with.” He seemed confused, like he was missing something. “Why is that?” I was really working on how to say what I needed to. “Joey, you are just getting your relationship with Caprica together. There is a time period when the two of you have to learn where the rough spots are and work through them together. I won’t always be there and the two of you need to work this out on your own.”

“I thought you weren’t going to pull the dad stuff.” I was so torn but he wasn’t going to let me off the hook. “The reason Caprica is getting riled up is because I wasn’t comfortable with her affections. I thought she was getting too affectionate with me, and way too physical in front of you.” He couldn’t be that blind could he? “You’re kidding right?” Maybe he was. “No, haven’t you seen how she was always holding me and kissing on me? There were a few times I was afraid she was just trying to make you jealous with her actions. I just didn’t feel it was right to do things like that with your wife.”

He smiled at me and shook his head. “I think we are both coming at this from odd directions. Did I ever seem like I disproved of the way she did things?” “No.” “Have I said or done anything that makes you feel like I don’t approve of the relationship you have with Felisha?” The guilt really hammered me at that moment. “No.” He looked at me honestly with a bit of a smile. “Did you think I didn’t know Felisha was having sex with you since you moved in here?” I was floored. I was in shock to know he knew. “Yes.”

He sat back in his chair and shook his head. “Tray, I knew the night after you first had her. She told her mother and Cap told me. We even discussed how soon to put her on birth control or if we should even try.” I was still in shock. “But.” He held up his hand. “We talked it over and she went on the pill about three weeks ago. You can ditch the rubbers if you want. If the little minx decides not to take the pills then she can deal with the consequences.”

I just sat there with my mouth open, trying to make sense of what he was saying. “And as far as my wife is concerned she is my wife because I love her. I am her husband because she loves me. If she has enough love for you that she wants to include you then why should I argue?” I was still in shock so everything he was saying was becoming fuzzy. I was totally confused and wasn’t sure I wanted to understand. “I know this can’t be easy for you Dad. I am kind of sorry you got into something you might feel conflicted about but I need you here. I need you to be a part of my family. I need your help to hold this family together.”

“How can I help when I am not sure what my place is here? I mean I thought you just needed to have me here to help ease you through the first year or so. Those can be rough and I remember your mother and I had a few close calls in the beginning. But I just don’t know how to deal with what it is you have here.” He nodded. “That’s why I came out here to talk to you. I want to clear things between us. I want you to understand that when I say you are a part of my family here I don’t mean like an unwanted in law. I knew before I married Caprica something like this might happen. When mom died and Cap bonded to you I knew it had happened.” He took a deep breath. “Caprica fell in love with you from day one. She kept it under control until after the funeral. After she visited you I knew by the look on her face that she had stopped holding back and was head over heels in love with you.”

I was wondering if my heart could take too many more shocks like this. “Then, when Felisha began to sleep with you at night I knew she was falling in love with you too. When you dropped the bomb that you were going to travel after selling the house I had to deal with tears and fits. They begged me to convince you to stay with us.” He could see my confusion. “Dad, I know this is hard to assimilate, but I need you to be as strong as you always have been. This is a tough thing to deal with but we have to deal with it soon. I have two love sick women on my hands and it will only get worse. I need to know if you can help me or not.”

It was my turn to take a breath and think. “Joey, this is a strange and fairly messed up thing you are asking of me. I need to have some time to get my head around it all.” I looked outside and saw my small RV sitting there. I felt a fishing trip was needed. “I am going to pack a bag, throw it in my RV, and take a few days away. When I get back we’ll talk again. Till then just tell the girls I went to see an old friend and will be back in a few days.” I stood up, gave Joey a hug and hauled ass out of there. I went up to a lake we used to go to when Joey was just a kid. There wasn’t much going on up there during the week so it gave me plenty of room to wrap my head around things. There was a store near the lake where I was able to get what I needed for a few days and I sat my ass in a chair near the water and cast my line into the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.