Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

We were all enjoying the new home and it seemed all the ladies were enjoying the new schedule that Caprica had created. Barbara and Cap switched nights with me Sunday through Thursday and then the girls switched off on Friday and Saturday. Funny thing is that if Cap was sleeping with me, Babs was sleeping with Joey and the girls usually spent the weekend with me together.

Joey was enjoying the new schedule as well it seemed. He had a goofy grin in the mornings these days and if possible he seemed to love Cap even more than before. He complimented her more, touched her or hugged her more, without seeming to deny Babs much the same treatment he had usually given to Cap in the old days. This polyandrous relationship seemed to work for him quite well which really eased my mind after the last year or so of sleeping with his wife.

Another wonderful thing that happened was my little Felisha had her sixteenth birthday. With the new house and all its room she invited her friends and included Jessie’s friends as well. This meant a house full of screaming, happy girls running around and having fun. I also learned that day that little girls do nothing for me sexually as I had thought.

Sure their young bodies held a small fascination to me, wondering what they looked like under their clothes with their developing bodies, but it was more of curiosity than arousal. I wondered how they compared to my luscious girls and their wonderful bodies. I snuck the occasional glances but never found anything that would hold my attention for long. Then I noticed that Felisha had caught me looking more than once and wondered what she might be thinking from the odd look on her face.

As the day went on and, after sugar hidden as cake and ice cream, I heard the girls all cheer. Cap came to find me sitting in my place with a book though my door was open, letting everyone know I was fine with visitors. She plopped down on the couch and groaned. “What’s wrong Caprica?” She turned her dark eyes on me and I knew she was half joking. “Felisha talked to the girls, and they talked to me, then they made some calls, and now almost half of that crowd of teen monsters are spending the night.”

I looked around my sitting room and nodded to myself. “Well I’m glad I have a lock on my door.” Cap threw a pillow at me and laughed. “No way old man, you are going to help me out with this. Joey has been a dear but he really isn’t up to herding these girls like you are. They listen politely and then ignore him, mostly. You walk in and I swear they are falling all over themselves to make you happy.”

She looked at me and her head tilted in curiosity. “You know it’s kind of strange how well you deal with women and girls. It’s not how you talk to us, or how you act towards us, but just who you are. From the first time I met you, and from talking to Felisha and the others, they say the same thing. There is just something about you that makes us want to love you.”

Then she leaned forwards and grinned at me. “So do you think you could use that charm of yours to help me keep all of those girls from tearing the house down around our heads tonight?” I smiled at her and nodded. The truth be told it felt nice to be asked to help like that, it made me feel needed for something again.

Dinner was pizza, as it was far too much to ask either of the moms to feed seven kids after all the work they had put into the party earlier. It proved to be a better idea when the girls all ran off to eat and chat, leaving the adults and James to sit together in relative silence. I was happy to see that James didn’t seem put out at all with all the girls in the house, but then he was at that age when that much girl flesh around is less of an annoyance and more of a smorgasbord of fantasy material for later.

After dinner Felisha and Jessie came to me and asked if they could have some of my larger t-shirts. I thought it odd till they explained that since those shirts fitted them down to their knees their friends could use them for nightgowns for the evening. I said sure, but before I could get up they both ran for my place. It saved me a trip, but it also made me wonder what the real plan was.

After they ran past, thanking me on the run, I went to see just what had been taken. My drawer was still rather full so I looked around and saw that the girls had taken shirts out of my laundry. Now why the hell would they grab shirts that I had been wearing the last few days? I grabbed one that was still there and sniffed it. It wasn’t rank or anything, but I could smell sweat and cologne.

I told Cap as I sat down with her on the couch. James was in his room, no doubt listening to the girls talking, and Joey was outside talking with Barbara. “Cap, could you explain something to me?” She looked at me and nodded. “The girls asked if they could have some of my big shirts to wear for nighties, the thing is they took the ones I wore for the last few days. Why?”

Caprica looked at me, tilted her head and seemed to be a little shocked. “Now that is a little curious isn’t it?” She said it with a straight face but something told me she knew more than she was going to tell me. “Now I know I love to wear them sometimes. It makes me feel all warm and safe when I smell you like that, but such young girls wouldn’t feel that way would they?”

Now I could see Felisha or Jessie doing that since they slept with me and were used to my stinkiness, but why in the world would they think their friends would. “Well they were probably doing it as a joke. Give them the shirts and then tell them that they had been wearing your dirty shirts. You know just a little prank.” Cap said with a sly smile. I shrugged it off and decided to forget about it all.

Later I was given the chance to see all those young girls running through the house wearing, or in two cases barely wearing, my t-shirts. For some reason Felisha’s friends had decided to tie the shirts so their bellies would show, and so would their hip hugging, tiny, shorts. While baggy, these articles of clothing did nothing to hide what lay beneath.

I only did a cursory scan of them, not wanting to draw attention to my observations. I noticed rather quickly though that the girls all seemed determined to get my attention if only for a moment. Each of them came to me at one time or another to thank me for lending them one of my shirts. I of course was polite, but also made sure not to give any hint that I had or may ever see them as anything other than young friends of my girls.

As the evening wore on I was left as the last adult standing. The girls had taken over the living room to watch movies, and I couldn’t sit on the couch with all those little butts staring up at me. I mean I may not want to ravish these little girls but that much bare butt would get to a dead man. So I went to my place after saying a goodnight and crashed on my couch to enjoy the quiet.

Now this was going to be one of the first nights I had been by myself so that no one would think, or say anything about Cap or Babs sleeping with me. After all we wanted things to appear conventionally normal in our home so the girls wouldn’t have to deal with anything in public. Well I was sitting there watching a movie when there was a shy knock on my outer door.

I got up and found Jessie with a friend of hers. “Pops, can Martha come in here and hang out with you for a little while? The other girls put on a scary movie and she was getting really scared.” I looked at the girl in question and she just looked so ashamed of herself. “Sure sweetie.” I reached out a hand and Martha came in without looking at me, and Jessie pulled me down a little to kiss me on the cheek. “Thanks pop. She’s really shy and kinda odd, but she’s my best friend.” Then she ran back to the others.

I closed the door behind her and shook my head. I turned to see Martha just standing in the middle of the room with her hands in front of her and looking at the floor. She was a cute little dirty blond with rather long hair that went down to almost her waist. She reached up and tucked it behind one ear but didn’t move or say anything.

“Well Martha, since we seem to have been thrown together like this, why don’t we make the best of the evening together.” She looked up at me and she looked very nervous and then shrugged. “Why don’t you make yourself comfortable on the couch and I’ll be right back.” I went to my room, turned off the TV and settled down on one end of my couch while she sat on the other end.

I grabbed up the controller for this TV and looked at the scared child. “So Martha, since they seem to like scary movies, why don’t we look for something way different?” She looked at me and nodded. I didn’t want to go with anything too childish, which would only compound her embarrassment. I scrolled through my movies and found cute romantic comedy I thought she might like.

As the movie ran on she began to relax, and then actually laughed a few times. Then she grabbed one of the pillows and stretch out on the couch with her head almost in my lap. As the movie ended she rolled over onto her belly and looked at me. “Sir, can I ask a question?” I looked at her with a smile. “You can ask me anything you want as long as you call me pops.” She thought that one over for a second.

“Pops, does that kind of thing really happen?” I was curious where this was going. “Does what happen Martha?” “Do people really fall in love like that? I mean all squishy and lovey?” What an odd question and I said so. “Why do you think it doesn’t?” “Well my mom and dad got divorced when I was little. My sister dates all kind of boys and say’s that love isn’t real, you just meet someone you like till you get bored and then find someone else to have fun with.” She sighed. “And the others say that love is just in the movies.”

I shook my head. “Then they don’t have it right. I fell in love with a girl once and we were together for more than twenty years. In fact I still love her.” She looked confused. “Did you get a divorce too?” I shook my head. “No, she died three years ago. But I still love her and I always will.” Her eyes grew large and she looked like she was wishing she could crawl into a hole. “I’m sorry I brought it up, I didn’t mean to make you feel bad.”

I couldn’t help myself and reached out and stroked her hair back behind her ear in a familiar fashion. “Don’t be. I don’t mind thinking or talking about Melinda. She made me a very happy man and even though she passed away, she still lives on in my heart and mind. It did hurt at first, being without her, but thanks to all the others here I’m never really alone.”

Martha put her chin on her hands and looked up at me. We began to talk about many things going on in her life and she had a lot of questions. She asked my thoughts on life, love, making friends, and keeping them. She eventually ended up sitting next to me and we were holding hands as we talked and laughed together.

I was feeling tired and looked over to see that we had talked almost the entire night. “Martha, I hate to break this up but I need to get some sleep. You can probably go back out front by now or you can sleep on the couch ok?” She nodded and I could tell she wanted to say something. I started to get up but she gripped my hand. “Thank you for talking to me like this pops. No one ever treated me so nice before, and no one ever listened to me like this. Thank you.” She leaned towards me and before I could dodge it she kissed me.

Maybe it was because she really was a sweet person, or maybe because I was used to having such a young girl kiss me but I didn’t pull away or push her away. I just sat there letting her show me her affection. She pulled back and looked at me and I could tell she was scared I wouldn’t like her for that. I reached up and tucked her hair back again. “That was some kiss. You are going to make some lucky guy very happy someday.” Then I gave her a quick kiss back and left for my room.

I looked back as I closed my door and she was sitting there smiling like I had told her she had won the lottery. I stretched out in bed and drifted off very quickly. I slept in very late for me and when I left my room I found Martha, still curled up on my couch. She looked so sweet laying there I let her stay and quietly left her sleeping. As I went into the rest of the house the other girls were running around the kitchen talking, playing, and having fun while Barbara was cooking. Cap looked over at me and patted the seat next to her. “Thanks so much for helping with the girls last night, and most of all keeping an eye on them so late.”

Before I could say anything Jessie came over to me and asked what had happened last night. I told her that Martha and I had talked till almost four this morning and that she was still sleeping in my room. Jessie’s eyes grew wide and Cap gave me a smirk that said some very dirty things. “Martha slept with you?” she gasped and the other girls stopped and looked at us. I felt like I was in a very large spotlight.

“Yeah, she slept on the couch. We talked together so much we kind of lost track of time, so I let her stay with me.” I said to Jessie but the other girls all looked at each other and then the snickers and giggles started in. Before I could say anything the girls as a body ran for my room and I could hear the door close behind them.

Cap looked at me and shook her head. “I don’t envy that little girl. She is going to have to give them every little detail of her night “talking” with you.” I didn’t get it. Barbara came over and patted my hand. “For someone who understands women so much it seems you missed out on the young girl part of that education. All of those girls have a puppy crush on the handsome older man. They got such a thrill knowing they were wearing you shirts, and sniffed you shirts all night long.”

Now things were coming together in my head. “I don’t doubt that at least one girl masturbated while sniffing your shirt last night.” Cap threw in for good measure. “Well anyway, Martha was crowned queen by not only getting in your room, but by getting to talk with you all night and even getting to sleep in your private apartment.”

I shook my head. “Oh hell.” The ladies looked at each other with eager smiles. “That was all you did right?” I shrugged. “Well I was tired and didn’t dodge the little minx. She kissed me, it was a sweet little kiss, but still a kiss.” Cap shook her head while chuckling. Barbara giggled out. “Oh that will make her queen for the rest of the week, maybe the month.”

Cap looked at me and wearily shook her head. “Well at least that was all. It should die down quickly though we can expect Martha to be coming over more often.” I cocked my head at her. “Why?” “Martha comes from a kind of messed up family I hear. Her mom and sister are kind of known for playing the field.” Barbara joined in with more good news. “Jessie told me that they reseed the field all the time if you get my meaning. The poor girl is always being sent to visit one friend or family member so they can play all the time.”

I felt a now familiar chill run up my spine. I had dug myself into another females life issues and that could take a sexual turn way too easily. I now had four lovers and really didn’t feel like adding another one anytime soon, or ever. I looked at the ladies and the look on their faces told me they were thinking about the poor child rather than seeing the cliff ahead of me.

“Why do women turn into such little boys sometimes?” Barbara asked. “Come again?” I asked “You know little boys. Dirty minds and no conscience. They follow their little dicks without a thought. That’s what these women are doing and it sets a bad example to a young girl like Martha. It could mess her up bad if she somehow got thrown into their lifestyle. It’s bad enough to run around like a cheap whore but to drag your daughters along with you should be criminal.”

“It’s no wonder her husband left her. She was probably doing that kind of thing when they were married.” Cap added. I held my hand up. “Ladies, getting catty doesn’t become you. Her mother’s choices are hers just like you have made yours. Acting like this just lowers you down to her level and I don’t care to see that in the two of you.” They looked at me with the same stunned expression and then they both leaned over and kissed me on either cheek. “That’s my daddy, making sure his little ladies stay little ladies.” Cap said with love in her voice.

Barbara went back to cooking and about that time the girls all came out of my place whispering while surrounding Martha as they all walked back to the girl’s rooms. “Girls, get changed and ready. We need to call your parents after breakfast ok?” Cap hollered and there were assenting sounds from the other end of the house.

Everyone came back and we all had a nice breakfast together. Joey and James joined in but seemed confused why all the girls kept glancing at me and then away. One by one the girls all were picked up till it was just us and Martha. The girls were all playing on the floor with little Mel when Martha’s mom arrived.

The woman came in and while she was dressed nice and genuinely seemed to care about her daughter She looked at Joey and myself like we were on sale and she was trying to figure out which was better or at least which to take first. I now understood what the ladies had meant about her acting like a teenage boy.

For some reason she decided she like me more and turned up the heat coming from her, using this chance to make a long shot pass at me. She sent smokey looks and thrust out her considerable chest at me but I treated her like I did with all little girls. I just looked at her face and was as polite as possible. She knew when it was a miss and when she turned towards Joey Cap looked like she was about to rip the woman a new one.

They left with Barbara telling the woman that Martha was always welcome to come over anytime. This caused a light to go off in the woman’s head and she told us that she was glad Martha had such a good friend in Jessie. Yep, we were going to be seeing a lot of that girl in the future. Her mother just found a new dumping ground for the girl and I was kind of glad she felt that way.

Once Martha was gone Jessie pulled at me till I followed her into my place and she shut the door behind her. “Pops, did you really kiss Martha?” I sat down and Jessie sat with me. “Yes I did. It was late and she leaned over and kissed me. She looked so scared that I was going to get mad or something I decided to give her a little kiss back and then I went to bed.”

“What kind of kiss did you guys have?” I smiled at her decided what the heck. I leaned into her and pressed my closed mouth to hers. I held that for a count of four and then backed off. Then I leaned back into it and gave her a count of two kiss. “And that is all that happened.” Then I leaned back in towards her. “Did you think I kissed her like this?” Then I pulled her into my arms and fed her my passions. Our tongues slid against each other and we both felt the room getting hotter.

I pulled back and she looked at me with unfocused eyes. “Wow pops, I’m glad you didn’t kiss her like that, she would be even more in love with you than she is now.” This caught me off guard. “Hold it, what?” I asked flabbergasted. “She’s in love with me?” Jessie snapped out of her kiss induced haze. “Well yeah, I mean no one ever treated her like you did. I mean why do you think I fell in love with you so fast? You treated me like a real person.”

Her little face showed such strong emotion it pulled at my heart. “I mean mom is great, and I love her but I am still her daughter so I can understand her treatment, but why does everyone just else just dismiss us.” She came to me, wrapped her arms around me and looked up into my eyes. “But not you. You made me feel like you wanted to listen to me, that what I said meant something even if was just about my friends and what we were doing. I know some of it is just kid’s stuff, but you still treated it like I was an adult talking to you. That means a lot to us, all of us.”

I held her to me and just looked at her for a moment. “That’s because it is important to you. Sure, after living as long as I have the things you are doing or saying may not be as big as buying a house or paying bills or dealing with all the things adults deal with on a daily basis, but to you, right now it is just as important and just as hard to deal with, considering your experience in life.” I stroked her cheek and smiled at her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.