Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

It had been about two weeks when a certified letter came for Barbara in the mail. She asked me to sit with her when she opened it and as she read it I got a little worried. She seemed to read it over and over but I couldn’t tell what she was feeling. She looked to me and handed the thick document over. I began to read it and discovered what had thrown her for a loop.

The first shocker was that Mike stated that he had started this divorce proceeding due to infidelity on his part. He then pointedly stated that he did not want joint custody due to inability to maintain a good home for the children though he did ask for visitation at her discretion. Mike had also made provisions for a very generous child support payment.

Then came the shocker, he had split his savings and investments with Barbara with the explanation that she had helped him to earn said assets. I looked at the list of said assets and figured she wouldn’t be needing to get a job anytime in the near future. I read the rest and it was mostly legal gobbldy guk. I looked at Barbara and she was clearly in a state of shock.

“Well, he may not have been much in the way of husband or father but he is doing right by the three of you now.” She looked at me and then she ran for my room. I got up and followed. I entered my place and didn’t see her so I went into my room. There she was lying face down in bed crying. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back till she was ready to talk again.

I figured there was going to be a sense of loss for her eventually. She had been married and in love with the man for a long time and you can’t just wave a wand and make that all go away. She eventually calmed down and rolled over. Her face wasn’t exactly what I had expected.

She had the most beatific smile I had ever seen on a woman other than the one Cap had on her face when they handed little Mel to her the first time. “I’m free. I’m really, really free. I don’t have to be afraid anymore do I?” I shook my head. “Just sign those papers at the lawyers and it will be over. He won’t have any say in any of your lives again.” Her hand came up and cupped my cheek. “Oh dad, it’s all because of you. You came into our lives, showed me the way, and gave me a home. You didn’t push or pull at me, you never tried to tell me what to do, you helped me when I needed it most and protected us all from him. That’s not the kind of thing you can repay.”

I held her hand against my cheek and smiled at her. “No it’s not, because it’s the kind of thing you don’t have to repay. I did it out of love for you, Jessie, and James. Your happiness is all the reward I need or ever want. I want the three of you to be happy whether it’s with us or out living on your own. I want all the best for those I love and if it means going that little bit further than it is more than worth it.”

Tears began to slide down the sides of her face. “My heart knew you were going to say something so noble, so loving. It’s the kind of man you are, the kind of man I that let me love for the first time in my life and still be myself. I would never take anything away from the others, but damn I wish I could marry you.” Her hand went to the back of my neck and pulled at me.

We kissed and before I knew it we were both somehow naked and wrapped around each other. We made love to each other like we hadn’t before. It was slow, gentle and loving. She pulled me up and between her thighs and when I got there she reached down and guided me in. With small thrusts I slowly made my way into her till she was arching her back as our pelvises met. “Oh dad, you fit me so perfectly. It’s like I was made to fit you.”

I had to admit it did feel that way. When I pressed into her fully I barely touched her cervix. Not so deep as to loose me, and not so small as to make me hold back so I wouldn’t hurt her. As I we slid together our bodies just seemed to relax into what we were doing. I didn’t feel a need to cum and she just held me tight as I stroked into her at a leisurely pace.

Our tongues dances together as I leaned on my elbows and she held onto me, lifting her hips to meet my plunges. But slowly her needs started to surface. Her hips slammed up a little faster and her grip on my shoulders grew a little tighter. I pressed down on her and rolled over. As I leaned over she straightened her leg and let me guide her on top. Once there she let her bodies needs take her where she was headed.

Barbara’s hips began to grind into me and I gripped her ass to hold her in place. I knew that if I didn’t she would work herself out of the best position and just end up riding to frustration. Her hands gripped my shoulders as she continued to rotate her hips to a tune her body was playing. Faster and faster she rode me until I could see the sweat on her face, then it hit.

Barbara threw her head back and howled out her passion. She had never gone this far before and I found it incredible. Her nipples were fat and long as she came hard. I reached up and tugged at them and she howled out again at the added stimuli. Then I felt it, her cervix danced and her pussy throbbed as her ejaculate shot out of her and all over me. Who would have guessed she was this excitable?

When she finished, she collapsed on top of me and just lay there panting. I was still hard as a rock but at my age it’s more of a surprise than an expectation. I mean after a woman has a climax like that it’s just too much of a distraction. The sight of her cumming so hard, the blush, the sounds, the sensations all kept me focused on her and not on me.

I rolled her to the side and held her as she calmed down. She drifted off for a little bit, only a few minutes and I laid there looking at her angelic face. Now more than ever she reminded me of how young she really was. Hell, when I thought about it like that I was actually old enough to be her father. That also meant I was old enough to be Jessie’s grandfather and that just made me wonder what kind of prev I was.

Well I may be considered a pervert and child molester by society, but in this home, in our life, I was a loving man who gave love and comfort in whatever form was needed. No one was hurt, all were consenting, and everyone’s needs came first. If I was condemned for that, then maybe it was society that needed to take a long look at itself.

Then my lover woke up and smiled at me and I knew I was right. My love for Barbara and through her for Jessie and James was more important than what the Joneses of the world thought. Babs cocked her head at me. “You look so serious, is everything ok?” she asked worriedly. “Oh little one it couldn’t be much better. I was just thinking how wonderful my life is and how I needed to always keep that first in my mind.”

She cuddled up against me and sighed. “I feel so complete right now. The world is finally looking bright for the first time and it’s all because of you.” We stayed like that for quite a while and then there was a knock at my door. Cap came in with the baby and sat with us. “Well if you two are done in here I was wondering if we could make a few calls and see how the new place is going. Maybe even go out there?” she asked.

Barbara told Caprica about the letter and Cap got just as excited. “Oh Babs, to heck with the new place, we have to get you over to your lawyers and get this finished.” She said as she hopped up. Babs threw the blankets off and jumped up to get dressed. Cap looked at the bed and whistled. “If you two keep making messes like that we are going to have to get new mattresses all the time.”

Babs looked down and turned bright red. “Oh my gosh, did I do that?” she said with large round eyes. “Well I guess dad could have wet the bed, but it doesn’t smell like that.” She said laughingly. I sat up and smacked Cap on the leg. “Don’t talk too much young lady. I seem to remember you also leaving me with a bit of a mess once or twice.” It was her turn to turn a darker shade as I turned the tables on her.

They both hugged and giggled at the revelation and then left me to remake the bed. After getting dressed I found them together as Cap went over the papers with a practiced eye. Being in the business world she as familiar with many of the terms I never really understood. Cap looked up and shook her head. “He is giving you and the kids a nice settlement. Since you are living with us though you should take some of the child support and put it in a savings for them so they can have a good start in school.” Then she looked even more serious. “Then take the rest and stick it in the safe. What the IRS doesn’t know about they can’t tax you on.”

Leave it to Cap to always be pragmatic in her thoughts. “But I need to help out around here somehow. I know between Joey and dad’s income we are good, but now I can help and I really want to.” I could see Cap doing a balancing act in her head, trying to figure out how to let Babs help without actually taxing her future. “Well then, how about we figure out what a small rental would cost a month and that will be your fiscal contribution. Remember you will be more than earning your keep by just being you.”

Babs smiled and hugged Cap. “I know that, really I do, but I want to add something more for the same reason. I love all of you and to hoard that money just for me and the twins feels wrong to me. You have opened your home and lives to us and that means the support goes both ways.” Wow, she really showed there was real brilliance in that head of hers. We shouldn’t be surprised, she did keep her family together on her own for years.

We handled the legal problems of the day, Babs’s lawyer was surprised Mike had been so generous on his own. I’m sure the lawyer wasn’t too happy about it because divorces like this usually meant a nice long fight with lots of hours to bill a client for. But he took it in stride and with everything in a nice package it was sent to be filed. There would of course be more to it until a judge signed off on it but for now Barbara and the kids were on their own.

We got home in time to see the bus drop the kids off. I smiled when I saw Felisha was holding hands with James as they walked home. I wondered if maybe those two might be forming something between themselves. They saw us as we pulled in and they dropped their hands and ran towards us. Each mom got lots of hugs, Mel got a few giggles and tickles, and then I got mobbed by all three. I got a little shock when one of them took liberties and gave my cock a little grab. Then they were running ahead of us and into the house.

Joey was happy to hear about Barbara’s progress when he got home. The kids were inquisitive about what it all meant and Jessie and James seemed happy to hear what the future held for them as far as their father was concerned. Dinner was simple, but Barbara promised the day it was official we would be having a little family party to celebrate.

That night, before I stretched out in bed, I was mildly surprised to find Felisha and Jessie already there. They were both asleep but they had taken position on either side of the bed. I shook my head and slid in between them. It was a large bed, but all three of us made it much smaller and much more comfortable from my point of view. Two warm little bodies made things so much nicer for me. Two warm naked little butts made it a little harder for me to sleep though as they were soon pressed against me in the girls sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find both of them had turned over and wrapped themselves around me. A small head on either shoulder, a small arm pinning me down from both sides, and a small leg over each of mine. I laid there thinking that even in their sleep I had been claimed by them both. It felt rather wonderful to have them holding onto me, and to hold them as well. I looked at the clock and wished it wasn’t so late or that it wasn’t a school day, but responsible me said I had to do the right thing.

I stoked their butts gently with each hand and murmured their names till they woke up. The two of them squirmed and stretched against me, which caused a very strong reaction on my part. This didn’t go unnoticed by the girls who both giggled at each other and hugged me tighter. “Hey pops, mind if I see if you can still fit that in me?” Felisha teased. Well it wasn’t a tease, I knew she meant it but we didn’t have time. “Not this morning little love. The two of you need to get up, and get going to school.”

They both moaned their disappointment, and with a very heartfelt hug they both got out of bed. Felisha looked at my erection and leaned down to kiss my cock on the head. “I’ll see you after school big guy. I have missed you.” then she left. Jessie watched that and smiled. “I love you too pops. Maybe Felisha can help me with some homework after school.” She said before biting her lip and leaving.

I laid there wondering how that was going to work out, and figured that Felisha would probably love to help her new sister learn what old pops liked and what he loved. I rolled out of bed, not waiting for Babs to get the kids off because I really needed to get thing going on the new house. Now that Babs and the twins were with us officially it was time they had their own living arrangements.

Breakfast was fun as usual with the kids running to get everything ready for the day, Cap and Babs packing lunches for the three, watching Joey gobble some food before giving all the women of the house a kiss before running out the door, and then watching Babs herd the kids off to school. I sat there with a stupid smile on my face and Cap came to sit with me while little Mel nursed at her breast. “So what are you looking so happy about dad?” I just shrugged. “I love just watching my family.” Cap had a sparkle in her eye. “We are a family aren’t we? For so long it was just Felisha and myself. Then it grew when Joey and I married, and it felt good. Then you came to live with us, and it got better. Then along came Barbara and the twins and it got even better, and now with little Mel in my life I don’t know how it could get better.”

She looked off into the distance and I just sat there looking at the mother of my child. She was beautiful, no doubt, but to have her in my life, to see her nursing our child, it reached into me and filled me up with joy. I hadn’t felt like this since Joey was born. This is what it really means to be a man, to have a woman who truly loves and to know she is happy and safe. Then I remembered I had two women and two girls who felt that way. Wow what that does for the ego.

Caprica broke my train of thought. “You know dad, since we are having so much done to the new house you do you think they could do an addition while we are moving in?” That struck me as an odd request. “Why?” Cap looked at me and gave me a sweet smile. “Well you know there is the possibility of more kids in our future.” I just shook my head. “Cap, you really want to have more with me?” she smiled and shook her head. “I’m not the only one.” She said in a sing song voice. I knew we had already had a talk with Felisha, which left ... oh shit.

Cap started to laugh. “Yep, Babs wants a baby too. Ever since she saw little Mel here she had been feeling her clock ticking. She told me she wanted more kids but Mike didn’t. She’s still quite young, and I think if she had her way she would stay barefoot and pregers for you for years.” The sparkle in her eyes told me she was serious, which kind of scared me. I didn’t really know how to feel about becoming some kind of stud horse at my age.

The peel of her laughing brought me back. “Poor man. Four horny women who want your babies, whatever shall you do?” She shook with mirth, trying not to laugh too hard and disturb the baby. “Most men fantasize about this and instead you look like you are headed for the noose. Don’t worry, I’m sure we can all work something out that will keep everyone happy.” Then the wheels began to spin behind those dark eyes. It looked like I was going to have things set up for me, and if I wanted them all to stay happy I would have to go along with it, or at least most of it.

I guess I should feel lucky that Caprica was down for another month at least or it would get really crowded in my bed. Right now I had the girls at odd times, usually at night, and Babs during the day. Once Cap was back on her feet I was going to be one busy man trying to keep all these ladies happy. Well at least mostly me at this point. I had no idea how far Babs was getting with Joey at this point, but at least that was a bright point to look forwards to.

I was saved form any other contemplation on this point by a call from the realtor. Things were ready for me to come in and start signing. I guess since the financing was already finished the owners were in a hurry to get out from under their debt. I told them I would be right over and with a kiss to Cap and a quick one to Babs on the way out I left.

After another month of waiting and worry we were finally informed the house was ready for us to move into. I was right about the living conditions before though. Every night I would go to bed and find Felisha and Jessie in my bed waiting for me. It started slowly as Felisha guided Jessie in what it meant to be one of my lovers. Jessie luckily took it to heart that I wanted to get our hearts in it before I put anything else into her.

It was a slow, fun ride for me though let me tell you. At first Felisha guided her in the knowledge of what was where and what to do with it all, both hers and mine. I learned that Felisha had a bit of a bi-curious nature as well. Watching her start with just touching and then taking Jessie all the way to an orgasm was both exciting and educational as I had never seen women together like that other than the occasional adult film.

A whole weekend went to doing that, with the girls learning about each other. The next weekend was dedicated to showing Jessie what a handjob and then a blowjob was all about. Unfortunately I didn’t come away from that one unscathed as Felisha took advantage of the situation on night and when Jessie felt a hand diddle her clit I got caught by her teeth as she jumped. Poor Jessie felt terrible about it but eventually she knew I forgave her when she got me to shoot in her mouth.

Then last weekend was a new experience for me. It was my first threesome and doing something like that with two teens was truly a mind blowing thing. It started with Felisha wanting to show Jessie the different ways and positions we made love in. She wanted to start off is missionary with me on top. This was going well when Jessie leaned in and began to kiss the both of us. Before I knew it I was stroking into Felisha while the two girls made out with Jessie pulling, and twisting on Felisha’s nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.