Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

The day went like normal except I could almost feel little Jessie eyes everywhere I went. That night as I lay in bed with Babs we talked quietly about the possibility of her daughter trying to seduce me. Now it’s not so much I didn’t want to do it at all, I just didn’t want to do something that could make a bad situation worse for her.

Babs talked me through her feelings on the subject, which simply boiled down to go with her lead. After a bit she hopped out of bed and kissed me good night before leaving me alone for the night. I turned the lights off and drifted off for the night. I figured if Jessie wanted something from me she would wake me up.

I did wake up at my usual time and much like the last few days when I did I was curled up next to Jessie. Then I realized the girl was completely naked and curled up against me in her sleep. I threw caution away at this point and turned over onto my side so I could wrap my arms around her.

As I did, she snuggled up closer to me and pulled my hand against her chest. This left me with her butt against my rising cock and a hand cupping her small breast. It was so small and soft I didn’t know what to do from there so I just laid back and relaxed. I knew she was coming awake because I could feel her nipple grow in the palm of my hand. After a few minutes I could feel her making the tiniest of grinding motions against me with her little ass. Yep she was waking up.

Between her movements, her nipple in my hand, and just her warmth I soon got hard as a rock. Now I was still at least in some boxers and a shirt, but I didn’t think that was much of a problem for her. That is until she slid her hand behind her very slowly and tried to find a way to get my cock out without waking me up.

I let her fumble around for a little while and decided that the pretending should come to an end. I pulled my arm away as she was too involved in what she was doing. She gasped a little at the loss but that ended when she could tell I was working my underwear off. She turned over and looked at me with huge eyes.

With my cock free and pressing against her side I reached over and stroked her cheek. “I told you I loved you Jessie. If this is the only way I can prove it to you then I will.” I saw a tear run down her cheek in the low light coming through my curtains. I leaned down and kissed her lips and she kissed back. It was still a little girl kiss, closed mouth and all but she was putting out every bit of love and passion she could like that.

I parted my lips and let my tongue stroke against her lips. I did this a few times and she got the idea to part her own. Soon our tongues were touching and she gave a sweet little whimper. She moved a little bit as she lifted her arms up. I thought she was going to pull me tight like Felisha liked to do, but instead she raised them above her head. I looked down at her and her eyes were closed, her small lips seemed to tremble a little and she had her wrists crossed over her head.

I knew right away she wasn’t seducing me in a conventional way, she was surrendering her body to me. She was laying there offering herself to me in a sweet and innocent way. She had no idea how to seduce a man, so she did the only thing she could do, she gave herself over to me to do what I wanted.

In that moment she stole my heart lock, stock, and barrel. I reached up and stroked my fingers from her forehead, around her face and around her neck. “Jessie, little love, look at me.” She opened her eyes and I saw wonder and anxiety. “My beautiful little swan. So pale and so lovely. You haven’t said a word to me. Are you ok?” She only nodded at me. “Do you love me?” she nodded. “Is this what you want?” She bit her little bottom lip and nodded again but a little slower.

I guided my hand lower and stroked her side. Her nipples stood even higher on her puffy little breasts at the sensation and I could see goosebumps spread across her arms and breasts. “I think you will like this little one.” I said gently before I began to show her what it meant to be my lover.

I used my nails to gently scratch at her breasts and I watched a tremor shake her small frame. Her pink nipples grew a little darker as her nipples hardened and grew. I leaned forwards and began to nip and lightly suck the skin of her neck and upper chest and her hips gave a little lurch as her body reacted to what I was doing to it.

I stroked my fingers up and down her chest, slowly going a little lower each time and I put my mouth closer to her ear. “You are so beautiful little Jessie. I can’t believe you love me enough to come to me like this.” She shuddered again as my words filtered in her brain, combine with the feelings of my hands on her body, and my breath in her ear. “You can’t know how special this is to me. To know that you want me to touch you, to please you, and to share my life and love with you.”

She was starting to pant and her body was no longer under her control. Her hips were rocking, beckoning me to touch her even more intimately. Her chest rose every time my fingers were between them. All of this was her body urging me to go farther, faster. So I did. I let my fingers trace her pubic area and I found she had the softest little patch of hair. There wasn’t much of it but it was fine and so very soft.

I reached lower, almost to her asshole, and pressed against her tight little opening. Jessie gasped at the contact and then a small moan when I moved my finger around her opening. Her juices were already beginning to flow which made this whole thing much easier and arousing for the both of us.

My finger stroked upwards, parting her thin pussy lips, till I found her small clit. When I hit this she arched her back and took such a big breath in I thought she was about to make some real noise, but all she let out was a quavering whimper that lasted for a long time. Her hips rocked up and down, basically rubbing her clit against my finger so I kept contact against the hard little nubbin.

I leaned down and put my mouth against hers. She kissed me back and soon her breath was filling my mouth as our tongues played against each other. She was getting close to her first orgasm with me and she was really throwing her hips around. I thought to myself that I would have a hard time not filling her pussy with cum when I finally used my cock.

Her hands, which she had kept over her head this whole time wrapped around my neck, pulling me into a deep kiss as she came. Her hips arched up and stayed that way but the rest of her shook like leaf in a high wind. She screamed as this hit her, but she kept her mouth tight against mine so you would have had to been in the room to have heard a sound.

When it was all over her arms fell away and her hips gave out. Jessie laid on my bed, a huge lump of orgasmic jelly pooled next to me. I took this chance to really look her over. Her small breasts with such pale nipples, the way her athletic body was showing a thin layer of fat that I found incredibly aroused by, the cute little patch of hair almost pointing towards her now red clit.

She was a real beauty normally but like this she was something awe inspiring. I was amazed I was only about half hard at the moment, but my precum was forming a large bead on the tip. I had a feeling that if I had held my cock against her during that I would have shot all across her belly

As I was lost in thought Jessie came back to Earth. She turned her head and saw me looking at her body and she had to know the looks I was giving her I loved what I saw seeing. She rolled over and I snapped out of my reverie. “So little lover, did you enjoy that?” She just looked at me with her bottom lips caught between her teeth and nodded. “I’m so glad. I really wanted to make you feel as good and as special as you have made me since you came to live with us.”

Her small hand moved between us and she began to stroke the hair on my chest. I felt my heart begin to pound as she did this and that in turn made a part of me swell up. Her hand shifted lower and lower till she lightly gripped my cock in her hand. I have no idea why I didn’t shoot off at that very moment but I didn’t and I am sure glad of that.

She gave me a few little tugs to see the skin move and to watch the precum drip off the tip. She moved lower till she was eye to eye with the head of my cock. She leaned in and sniffed a few times before reaching out with her tongue to lap up the drop that was forming. She smacked her lips a few times and smiled up at me. The look of joy and love made me as verbal as she was, which is to say not at all.

Then she really got going. Jessie faced my cock again and began to explore every inch of it. She then rubbed it against her soft cheek and she actually gave out the cutest little whimper. I enjoyed this sight for a few more minutes and then she took me into her mouth and I felt my eyes roll back in my head. This was definitely not what I expected from a little girl who just a few months ago lived in such a strict home.

“Oh Jessie, that feels so good. You’re amazing.” I said to let her know I loved what she was doing. She let me out of her mouth and smiled at me again. “Felisha showed me some of her dirty movies and I just knew I wanted to do this with you. I loved how the men looked when a girl did this and I wanted you to feel like that too.” Her tongue slipped out and she lapped at me just under the head. “I didn’t think it would feel so good for me too.”

For ten minutes I held out while Jessie explored, and enjoyed her first ever blowjob. Her mouth was wonderful, her technique was better than I thought it would have been for a first timer, but having such a young looking girl sucking me was just too much. When she had taken me to the back of her throat and tried to start deep throating me I lost it.

“Jessie, I’m going to come.” I warned her. She moaned a little louder than she had been during all of this and really started going to town. My mind sank into oblivion as my balls drew up and I could feel each shot of cum as it forced itself out of me and into her waiting mouth. I just laid there feeling both physically and emotionally drained as the world slowly came back into focus. This may have been her first, but she had done a great job.

I felt her mouth still encasing my dick so I looked down. Jessie had my cock in her mouth, one hand on her own breast, and the other was reaching much lower. She wasn’t really sucking on me as she was nursing my now limp prick while going for her own orgasm. I was sensitive but the way she was doing it didn’t so much hurt as it seemed to comfort the both of us.

I didn’t move or say a word that might dispel what she was feeling or thinking. I just laid there watching my new lover please herself and enjoyed the sights and feeling she was sharing with me. She never let me out of her mouth so her breath was starting to speed up as she breathed through her nose. The smell of her juices was really filling the room and the sounds she was making went straight through me. She was having fun but it seemed like she wasn’t getting where she wanted.

Her little hips were bucking and I could hear her juices squishing, but she wasn’t hitting the mark. Watching this was so damn arousing I felt myself getting hard in her mouth again. I guess with so much youth in the house I was able to perform like a teen myself. As I did, Jessie seemed to get even more worked up and as I felt my cock pressing against the back of her throat she began to push me deeper.

She would ease off a little then press down again. Each time I felt myself going a little further which only excited me more. Then with an almost popping sensation her throat opened up and her chin met my balls. When this happened her orgasm hit her hard. She began to thrash around and then I realized she couldn’t breathe with my cock in her throat as she was cumming at the same time.

I quickly eased my cock out of her mouth trying not to hurt either of us. Jessie fell backwards gasping for breath as her body shook as her orgasm kept her muscles twitching. I scooted down and took her in my arms and held her. She eventually wrapped her arms around me and fell asleep. How freaking weird was this lovemaking session? I held onto her and just enjoyed the feeling of her laying here with me, trying not to think on how things ended but rather about what we shared before that.

As I was laying there thinking there was a tiny knock at the door. I told Babs she could come in and when she saw me holding her naked daughter she smiled and came over quietly. I saw her looking around for a second and then she looked at me. “Did you guys make love?” I nodded. “Yes, but not completely. She is still a virgin, and may be for some time yet.” I stoked the sleeping girl’s hair and looked at her sweet face as she napped. “I was kind of amazed at her appetite.”

Barbara looked down on her daughter and just smiled. She pulled the blankets over the two of us and sat next to me. “I guess she has her mother’s genes. When I was her age I used to think I had to be weird because all I thought about was sex. All the girls talked about was boys, but never actually talking about sex. All the girls I knew would get embarrassed just talking about kissing a boy, where I was thinking about what sex would be like with them.”

She reached out and stroked her little girl’s hair. “You know of course that this is just the beginning with her. Now that the door is open she will be knocking on it constantly until she gets over the newness of it all.” I nodded remembering Felisha in the beginning. Between her mother and her I thought they were going to wear my cock out. Now I had four women to take care of, thankfully though, I was able to share the load with Joey.

Then another thought came to mind. “I wonder how James is going to take all of this. I mean he is a part of the family and it’s only a matter of when and not if he finds out.” This one got a look of concern in her eyes. “I really don’t know. One minute he seems to have a thing for Felisha, and then the next he doesn’t seem to notice her at all.”

Just then Jessie woke up and smiled up at me. She turned her head and saw her mother was sitting there and panic spread across her face. “Hi sweetie, did you like your first time with pops?” Babs said with an open and loving smile. Jessie just looked at her mother like she wasn’t sure it really was her. “Mom?”

We both giggled at her confusion. “Jessie my love, your mother knows and approves of the two of us together.” The girl looked at me bewildered. “She knew this was going to happen, she even told me that if you wanted us to make love then I should let it happen.” She looked at her mother with a mouth wide open. “Really mom?” Babs nodded. “I don’t think you could have chosen a better man to make a woman out of you. He will love you and take care of you better than any man may ever be able to.”

I pulled Babs to me and kissed her. At first Babs was holding back, but when I didn’t let her go she went with it. We kissed passionately for a bit and then Babs sat back. “You see he showed me what love really felt like, but only after your father had left us.” She said to help Jessie understand. “When he made me feel like a woman for the first time in my life I knew that if you wanted him, and wanted to love him, I couldn’t say no.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.