Thanks Grandpa - Cover

Thanks Grandpa

Copyright© 2022 by Greven

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - When Trey lost his wife and best friend he was devastated. When his son and his new family ask him to come live with them he is reluctant, but agrees.There he finds a new life with all three of them and soon the family starts to grow.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Sharing   Incest   Daughter   InLaws   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

This was the second time I had made love to her and was left with an erection. I began to wonder how long it was going to be before she caught up with me and let me cum once in a while. I got up to get a towel to clean myself off when I saw that she hadn’t closed the outer door. This meant Cap would have definitely heard her when she went off all those times.

I grabbed a pair of shorts and headed through the house to find Cap nursing Mel again but her face was flushed and her eyes seemed a little glazed. She looked at me and moaned. “Damn dad, you really gave her the time of her life, now I have to wait till the doc clears me before we can do that again.” I walked over and gave her a kiss.

She inhaled and looked at me with big eyes. “What happened, did you rub you whole body in her pussy?” I shook my head. “She’s a squirter too. She hit the biggest orgasm she’s ever had, I’ll bet, and she let off with a huge stream. I’m going to have to clean the whole room and flip the mattress before the kids get home. Heck might even need a can of deodorizer too.” We laughed at this and I left to go check on my new lover.

I eased onto the bed and stroked her face to get the hairs there that were stuck with sweat there. She woke up and smiled at me. “Yep, ruined. Totally ruined. I am yours from now on because I could never stand to have another man touch me after this. You will just have to take responsibility for it.” I chuckled and kissed her cheek. “That is something I will gladly do my love for as long as you want.”

She looked into my eyes and seemed to think seriously for a moment. “Do you make all your women feel like this?” She asked. “Well I certainly do try and so far it seems that I do.” She seemed to drift off for a minute. “I wonder if any woman could ever feel this good with another man.” She smiled at me but there was something hiding behind it. “Could any man really make love as well as you?”

I decided to follow her thoughts and became a little less lighthearted. “Barbara, the reason I seem so incredible is because you haven’t been shown love, real full on love, before. If a man finds a woman, and loves her like I love you, then yes it is very possible. Sex is very different from making love to a person. Fucking is all about getting off, while making love is blending yourself with someone else. Letting down all the barriers and letting your heart have an orgasm.”

She smiled at me and there was joy behind it this time. “I’m both happy and sad. I am so happy I have someone like you now, but I am sad because I didn’t have you for my first. I would have been by your side all these years and never let you go.”

I chuckled. “Well my wife Mel was a loving and open person, but I don’t think she would have been able to go along with that.” Then I thought about it for a second. “Then again I don’t think I knew my wife as well as I thought I did. Since she’s been gone I keep thinking there was a lot about her that I didn’t know, that there was so much more to her but I never got the chance to really explore who she was.”

“The way you and Cap talk about her it almost seems like she is still here with you. She sounds like a great woman and mother.” I stroked her face and brought her back to me. “She was, and I know she would have loved to meet you. There is something about you that reminds me of her secret side. Something tells me the two of you would have been very close and shared a lot of secrets.”

A tear slid from her eye and down to my hand. She then took that hand and kissed it. “That has to be the greatest compliment I have ever been paid. Do you think she would approve of the two of us?” I nodded. “I hate to admit this but that little bit of her that is still with me, the part that will always be with me, approved of you that first night we talked by the lake. If it hadn’t I don’t think the two of us could be as close as we are now. I would still like and help you, but I wouldn’t have opened my heart to you like this.” She put her hand over my chest and whispered “Thank you Mel.” to my heart.

Eventually we got out of bed and Babs helped me to clean up the room. Even with everything we did the room still smelled of serious monkey love so we threw open the windows and hoped it would clear out before the girls got home. I also called the realtor for the house and he was so excited to hear someone was interested he agreed to meet with me today.

With Babs being home to watch over Cap and Mel I headed out to take a look at the first choice for our next home. When I got there I saw that the photos online were rather old. Maybe two or three years at the least. The outside had been kept clean but you could tell the trees were different and the exterior paint was peeling here and there. When we went inside it had the smell of a place left without life for a long time.

There was a fine layer of dust throughout the place and it just felt empty, almost dead. I went over the place just like I had said, looking for anything that would tell me there was problems just under the surface. There was a few little things but nothing that lead me to think that there could be bigger problems beneath the paint.

When I asked him for a rundown of any problems he was honest about a few things here and there but I knew most of it was probably easily fixed. I asked a ton of questions that he fielded cleanly and I had a good feeling about the house. I knew from what I saw that the whole family would be happy here. Of course I let none of that show. I mean I was going to try and talk him down a bit just for show if nothing else.

When I asked if the sellers would accept something a little lower as we had a new baby and only one real income for the whole family he gave me a cagey look and almost went with a no. “You know, I’ll be honest since I get a percentage of the sale price and this is about to go out from contract with me in another month. I am the third realtor for these people and they have been with me for two years. You are the first real interest I have had in this house the whole time I’ve had it and I have spent quite a bit to keep it out there.”

We began to talk real numbers while standing in the kitchen. I started off with a price that was even ridiculous even to me. He shook his head and said he didn’t think it was possible. I bumped it up a little bit and asked him to take it to the owners. He asked me to wait and he would do it right here and now. That was a little shocking as normally there was a process for doing this normally. This must really be a drain for everyone involved to do something like this.

He came back to me and shook his head. “They said they couldn’t go that low with everything they put into the house to update it, but maybe we could meet a little closer to your number than the posted one.” We haggled a little more and he made another call. When he told them my offer he listened and then nodded his head before coming back. He reached out a hand and said that they would accept my offer, so we shook on it.

I was so tempted to do handsprings back to my car after we finished our talk. We were going to be able to buy this whole place for not much more than we would probably get for the sale of Joey’s place. That meant with a small mortgage over ten years or so we would be able to afford doing some of the things I had been thinking of doing to the house to improve it.

When I got home the kids were still shedding their school stuff. I received four nice hugs from the kids and Babs before I went to talk with Cap. Babs took little Mel while she and I talked about business. “So dad, how did it go?” I thought I would act it up a little. “Well the place isn’t like it is online. That must have been made a few years ago because the place I looked at was dusty and neglected. There was a layer of dust on the windows to give you an idea.” Her shoulders drooped and she shook her head. “I knew it was too good to be true.”

“Hey don’t go putting it down too fast. Other than a deep cleaning and some yardwork it was just as advertised.” This made her a little happier. “Do you think they will take a little lower price since it has been empty so long?” I told her the rest of the story and she let out a whoop that made her wince and hold her lower belly. “Oops, need to be a little more careful a little longer.”

Everyone came in to see what was going on and we broke the news. The baby cried when everyone began celebrating the good news. Cap took the baby back and I showed everyone the new house online. By the time Joey got home from work the shock had worn off but the excitement was still there. He asked what was going on and I told him about the house.

“I’m glad you took a look at it dad. I haven’t a clue what to look for.” He shrugged his shoulders. “Now I can feel safe about it and not worry about sinking money into a bad investment.” I patted him on the shoulder. “Son if it’s for your family and their happiness then it’s never a bad investment.” We went into the kitchen as it was the quietest part of the house.

“I hope you don’t mind Joey but I did make the arrangements for the purchase already.” He seemed to sag a little at that. I didn’t want to step on his toes as the husband and father of the family and lately it seemed that’s all I did. “I know it’s really not my place to do something like that, but I had a feeling that I needed to do it right then and there.”

He smiled at me and shook his head. “Like I said before you have a better head for that than I do dad.” I got his eye and looked at him. “No Joey you are good at that or you wouldn’t be in the position you are at in life and work. It’s just I had a feeling that I needed to jump on it while I was there.” He really needed the encouragement. “So, did that feeling pay off?” “And how. With some fine footwork and a little bit of pressing the truth is I got it for a little more than I think you can get for this place even in today’s market.”

Joey just looked at me. “How the hell did you do that?” I leaned in. “The place has sat empty too long. I had the feeling that they had done a lot of the improvements to make the place easier to sell and when it didn’t the owners were going to be on that as debt. I figured that at this point the house was only a burden tax wise, and that they would be willing to accept something closer to what we needed.”

We all celebrated that evening and the kids could only talk about what it was going to be like to have so much room to live in. I discussed my ideas about a couple of green houses to feed everyone and that was greatly accepted. The energy in the house was so high that it took hot baths and cocoa to get the kids to settle down enough to get into bed.

Later as Babs and I lay together watching TV I had a thought. “Babs, I need to talk to you about something.” She looked at me and smiled but she saw the look I had and knew it was serious. “What is it dad?” “You know I love you, and don’t want to make demands of you in anyway, but I want to know how you would feel about something.” She sat up and looked at me with a little worry. “What is it?” “I know how you feel about me, but how do you feel about Joey?” I got the reaction I was hoping for as she blushed and looked down. “I really like him. He reminds me of you in a lot of ways. He’s a wonderful man like you and I am sure that’s because he’s your son and all. I am also so glad that he agreed to let me live here with all of you.” “Do you think you could ever feel about him like you do for me?” “Well he has Cap and I don’t want to do anything that would mess that up. I know how hard it is to keep a marriage going and being tempted isn’t something he should have to work around.” “What if Cap said it was ok?” When she bit her lip I knew how she felt. Then she looked at me and realized she might have made a mistake. “But dad, I also don’t want to hurt you.” I pulled her to me and kissed her. “That would never happen. Something you will learn is that in this family love is shared freely. If all the parties concerned agree then how can anyone really be hurt?”

The look she gave me was like she had reached an epiphany. Her eyes lit up, and a soft smile spread across her face. I had a feeling she had been worried about something and I had just given her the answer to all her questions. “So that’s how you do it here. I had been wondering about what I had been seeing and feeling for so long. Now it all makes sense. All the things Cap and I had talked about before now finally make sense.”

She threw herself into my arms and forced me onto my back. The smile on her face was wonderful because it was her mouth, face, and eyes. She was truly happy and I had no idea why. “I don’t have to hide how I feel. Not from you, or anyone else. I can really be me and be free.” She hopped up and did a little twirl with her arms in the air. “Free...” She squealed and now I was really lost.

She launched herself back onto the bed with a bounce. “Dad, I love you. I love you with all of my heart. I want you to know that no man has ever made me feel like the woman I am until I met you and since then you have opened me up in ways I never knew I could be open.” She gave me a very passionate kiss. Then she pulled back. “If I tell you things, private things will you keep them to yourself and never tell anyone?”

OK, landmark decision time. “Barbara, I promise that what we share together is only for us unless you tell me otherwise. Our love is for us and only us unless we both decide otherwise.” Tears started and she kissed me again. “Then I have a lot to tell you. I just hope you will feel the same about me after I tell you.” And I kissed her back. “I can’t imagine ever not feeling this way about you Babs, so go ahead.”

Well she did and I have to say it didn’t disturb me nearly as much as she thought it might. A year ago it might have but not anymore. When she was young she fell in love. It was a deep and true love but it was also a forbidden love because it was for her father. She told me that it wasn’t a puppy love or a growing girl’s crush. She tried for most of her childhood to dismiss it but it never slacked or lessened. Her mother felt it and worked to keep it from growing but as she got older it only grew. She even tried to deny it when she learned all the penalties and the damage it could do to her family but it just wouldn’t be denied.

Then one day she decided to give into that love and before leaving home for school she gave her dad a very undaughterly kiss. At first he pulled back but then he looked at her and kissed her back with just as much love. She floated the whole day at school and when she got home she found her mother at the table crying. When she learned that her father had been killed in an accident at work her whole world collapsed.

The following years were filled with feeling lost and searching for something, anything to fill the void. She tried drinking as a teen but that just made her feel stupid and sick. She was afraid of drugs because her father had spoken against them so much. Then she met Mike and she felt that he could make up for what she needed. She did anything she could think of to be attractive to him and that lasted for a long time. She had transferred her love of her father to him.

Then over the years she transferred it to her children when it seemed Mike never really understood her. She poured out that love to the two of them but there was always something missing. That is until that first night with me. That night she felt her heart beat like it used to. The warmth she had missed, the feelings she hadn’t let herself feel in so many years came to life again.

Going back to Mike was like torture from the moment she returned. She now looked at him and wondered how she had wasted so much of herself on such a man. When he wanted to make love she just went with the motions but there wasn’t any feeling left for him, it was now just her wifely duty and that was wearing thin too.

She had felt guilty for her actions but when she found out he had already found another lover it just made all of the years she had worked to save their marriage worthless. She also knew that she was going to have a fight on her hands because Mike never liked to lose. I felt like telling her what had happened already but I thought I would wait till she was done.

“So that’s almost everything. The reason I got involved with Mike, the reason I have fallen for you so hard, and what I’m afraid is coming. I didn’t want to do all of this, at least not yet, but things have spun out of control for me and it’s just now slowing down enough for me to think straight.”

She took a breath and just smiled at me. “So, how do you feel about a young girl wanting to have sex with an older man?” I stroked the hairs from her face. “When a person loves someone it isn’t a bad thing. When a child wants something they may or may not be ready for, it’s up to the adult to evaluate the situation before actually doing anything either way.”

Babs bit her lip and waited for me to continue. “The thought of a child being used to live out some kind of sexual desire is horrid and should be punished, hopefully with a cattle prod. The thought of a child in need and feeling alone because a man or woman can’t wrap their heads around the fact that the child loves them is almost as bad though.” There was a sparkle in Barbara’s eyes. “If it’s done right, with love on both parties part then I can’t really see anything wrong with it. Just like I think your father figured it out, I have too. Sometimes love can’t wait for time. Sometimes, in rare cases, the adult has to acknowledge that it would be more harmful to refuse love than to accept it.”

Babs leaned up and kissed me gently. “You are just as incredible as my father was. You are so wise, and caring that my heart feels like it’s going to burst when I’m in your arms.” She wrapped her arms around me and held onto me. “You are the one to love me and my family. I know I can trust you with anything.”

I felt kind of bad when she said that because I had been working behind her back. “Babs, I have some other news for you. I hate to ruin this moment but I feel I have to tell you.” She sat back and the joy had dimmed and I could feel the worry and fear coming off of her. “Mike called today while you were out. I was going to tell you earlier but things have been so hurried today.”

Babs pulled back just a little but she might have been on the other side of the room. “What did he want?” she asked in an emotionless voice. “He said he wants you and the kids to come back. I told him that wasn’t possible and to just let you three live your lives.” The rest of her joy dissolved. “Damn it all. Why can’t he just leave us alone.”

I smiled at her. “He did threaten and bluff but I told him to leave you alone. He is supposed to call me later to tell me what he is going to do.” She shook her head. “Oh I know what he’ll do. He will call a lawyer and lie till he gets something legal to take the kids away from me.” I shook my head and told her the rest. “Babs, I would never let that happen. I told him that if he didn’t give you a divorce, a small child support settlement, but no alimony then I was going to make his life a living hell.”

“How could you do that?” she asked with a tinge of hope in her voice. “I think I have more money, and more connections than he does. I told him that and said I would bleed him dry if he didn’t give up on you and the kids permanently. I told him to go get his life the way he wanted and let you do the same.”

Babs face almost caved in. “You would do that for me and the kids?” I nodded and she fell on me crying and clutching me in her arms. She mumbled a lot against my chest but I just held her in my arms till it was all over. She looked up at me with red eyes and a wet face. “I love you Tray.” Then her face softened. “I love you daddy.” We held each other for a long time end eventually she fell asleep. After everything we shared I didn’t have the heart to move her so I just turned off the light and fell asleep with her.

Like yesterday I woke up surrounded by love and warm bodies. I looked around to find Babs on one side of me and I was currently curled up around Jessie again. This was becoming a rather stressful habit as once again I had an erection firmly planted between her little butt cheeks. The young girl had a death grip on my arm so I decided to do like yesterday and just go with it for now.

I felt Babs wake up and turn over. When she threw her arm over me she discovered her daughter there with me curled up around her. She moved up and whispered in my ear. “Looks like someone else loves her daddy.” Then I felt her hand move down till she discovered her daughter had her ass firmly pressed against my cock. “Looks like she really does love her daddy.” And she let off with a tiny giggle.

I felt her move her hand around till she was cupping my balls. Her hand then moved upwards and she could feel the fact of where my cock was and what state it was in. Babs gasped and I was afraid she was going to get mad at me, then she dispelled that. I felt her breath against my ear and she whispered. “Looks like daddy loves his little girl too.”

I turned my head to talk to her and she used this chance to kiss me. “I know it’s just morning wood dad, I just had to tease you. Though I’ll bet you she wouldn’t mind if it wasn’t.” I looked at her and she was just smiling at me. Then she rolled over and I watched as she headed for the door. It was almost time for the girls to be getting ready for the day so I decided to take a little liberty and rocked my hips a couple of times. Like her mother her butt was more heart shaped than bubble but it still felt good. I stopped before I could get carried away and rested for a moment with her. I was shocked when she rocked her little butt against my cock and she pulled my hand over her small breast.

Through the thin fabric of her shirt I could feel the hardness of her nipple almost burning into my palm but I knew now was not the time or place for this. She and I would need to talk a little more and do it in a place and time that we wouldn’t be interrupted by anyone. I kissed her little ear. “Come on Jessie, time to get up. Felisha and you’re mom will be coming in soon so you can get ready for school.”

Jessie turned over and looked at me but still held my hand to her hand filling tit. “I love you daddy. Could you ever love me too?” I smiled at those huge eyes filled with anxiety. “I already love you Jessie. That’s one of the reasons I brought you to come live with us. I want to be with you as you grow, and become a wonderful woman.” She took a breath, nodded to me, and squeezed my hand to her breast one last time before getting up.

I watched as she left and knew sooner or later I was going to have to live up to her image of me. I also had the feeling that Babs knew what her daughter wanted to do but was working up to actually telling me. For now though, I was just going to have to put that off. There was too much to do and I still hadn’t heard back from Mike. I didn’t want to make a commitment to anyone before I knew I could come through on it.

The day started out the same as yesterday. Everyone was happy, energetic, and talking up a storm though it was mostly about the new house. Joey had a smile on his face that went from ear to ear watching his new family and their excitement. Babs did a great job filling in for Cap when it came to getting everyone ready for the day, even to giving Joey a goodbye kiss before he left which made him blush.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.