Instagram Mind-controlled Models - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Models

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 3: Auctioning off the Hot Models

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3: Auctioning off the Hot Models - A guy learns that the chat for a fashion show causes the models to do whatever pervy things are typed!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Jeb Mitchel

It had been a month since I discovered that any commands typed into the chat for the fashion show’s Instagram livestream would come true. That the models, the assistant, and even the designer herself would do whatever was commanded.

No matter how nasty or degrading.

And they would do it with a smile on their faces. They would be more than happy to keep doing them. It was such a wild thing to learn. I was shocked that it didn’t matter who typed in the commands, even me. The guy running the broadcast and moderating the chat.

So when I shut down everyone else’s ability to comment but my own, well, I had a real fun time with the models and Amandiné herself. I made that bitch into my slut. Casey, Amandiné’s put-upon assistant also got to have her own revenge.

All in all, it was amazing.

But now I wanted to capitalize on it with an auction. And tonight, I would be selling off most of the models from that show. Women who had been gangbanged live on Instagram. The feed had never been taken down. The video went viral, and yet was still up on Instagram.

Everyone acted like it was perfectly natural for these sluts to be gangbanged. That it wasn’t a violation of the TOS for such hardcore porn to be shown. No one was lambasting Instagram. No one was writing angry letters.

Magic or something was at work.

I didn’t care. I had done a few more livestreams to make sure I could still use the chat’s power. Every time we did one of the livestreams, I could make the models, or anyone else, do whatever I want. It was hot getting the models to be gangbanged again and again to advertise the upcoming slave auction.

Instagram certainly didn’t have a problem with my sex slave auction. It should be against their TOS. Hell, it should be illegal. I kept expecting the FBI to knock on the door, but they never came. Now the day had arrived.

It was almost showtime.

Casey was so happy. She worked for me now. I mean, thanks to a chat, I was now the owner of Amandiné’s design company. All her employees were mine. I didn’t make Casey into a slave. She just got to enjoy the perks of using the slaves whenever she wanted.

I don’t think she was gay before, but I think I made her gay.

“How are we doing?” I asked her.

“Models are all ready,” Casey said. She wore a pair of jeans and a tank top, a headset on her head. She wore her brown hair in a cute bob. “This is going to be amazing. I can’t wait for it.”

“Good,” I said and headed up to the booth where my two personal sex slaves knelt in waiting.

I had to keep two of the models: Zelda and Aaliyah. They both had big tits that were just so lovely to see. I had them wearing black collars that had tags reading “Jeb’s Bitch.” They both stared up at me with such joy.

“Master!” Zelda said, her skin a nice tan, her black hair falling around her face. She had sultry lips just made to such dicks. Her big tits were fake but still delicious.

“Mmm, Sahib,” cooed Aaliyah as she sat there with her dusky boobs. The Arab model had such big tits, too, with dark-brown nipples. They were so gorgeous to stare at. I loved how they quivered back and forth. They were so hot to see. I loved them so much. They were both gorgeous.

“Start sucking my dick and let’s get this show on the road.” I started the livestream.

I grabbed the mic as the two sluts licked up and down my cock. They lapped at my dick with such hunger. They feasted on me. I groaned as they slid their tongues up and down my cock. A wave of heat rushed through me.

“Fuck,” I groaned at the feel of Zelda’s and Aaliyah’s tongues sliding up my cock to the tip. They swirled about the crown of my cock. They nibbled on the sides with their soft lips. I keyed up the microphone and announced, “Welcome to the First Annual Instagram Sex Slave Auction!”

Already, the viewership was approaching 10,000, and more would be logging in.

“That’s right, we’re auctioning off the hottest models. You saw them getting gangbanged. You saw them taking dicks in all their holes. Now here’s your chance to own one. She’ll be your obedient sex slave. She’ll let you piss on her face, fuck her in the ass, wear a collar and leash. You just have to take care of her like you would your favorite pet.”

I savored saying those words, my cock throbbing as my two sluts swirled their tongues around my crown. They brushed each other. The viewership passed 50,000. I knew that this auction would be a huge success.

“The rules are simple,” I said. “When I say the auction is open, you type how much you want to purchase the slut for in dollars. The highest amount wins. And this is a legally binding contract. So don’t type it if you don’t have it.”

I posted that in chat, the only one who could type words. I had set up a special filter on the chat. They could only type in numbers. Their bid.

Now that would take care of any trolls. The effects of the chat were binding on the world now.

“We’re going to start off with Anastasia,” I said and typed out in chat, “Anastasia eagerly takes the stage, ready to be sold off to her new owner!”


Anastasia

I pranced out on stage, my blonde hair swaying behind me. It was all natural like my boobs. I didn’t need any enhancement. I was a Swedish beauty ready to make every man in the world melt for me. They would all want me.

The cameras tracked me as I strutted out completely nude. I was so ready to be sold off as a slave. So eager for it. I was done being a model. I would be the hottest sex slave in the world. I would go for so much money.

I bent over and smacked my rump. “Yeah, you want my ass. You know you want to buy it.”

A man came on stage, one of the hunky male models. He was naked, too. He sat down in a chair, his big dick thrusting out before him. Suddenly, the urge to give him a titty fuck seized me. That would get me sold.

“Mmm, I’m going to wrap my big boobs around that cock,” I cooed as I strutted to him, my pussy dripping wet. “Just imagine my soft tits around your dick and bid for me. You won’t be disappointed in a titty fuck that these magnificent boobies give you!”

I could feel the world wanting me. I dropped to my knees before the stud and wrapped my big tits around his cock. He groaned as I did that. I sandwiched his hot cock in my tits. His cock throbbed between them. That was so hot.

I worked them up and down his big cock, my nipples rubbing against his chest. Sparks shot down to my cunt. I shuddered at those tingles as I worked my boobs up and down the male model’s cock. He groaned as I did that.

“Fuck,” he breathed.

“That’s right,” I purred. “Mmm, you’re going to cum all over my face. Just like my new owner can whenever he wants.”

“Yes,” groaned the model. “Fuck, just keep doing that.”

I winked at him as I loved working my big boobs up and down his cock. I gripped him. I sandwiched him between my tits. He felt massaging between my breasts. Just fantastic. I loved that big cock between them. I savored every second of rubbing up and down at him.

Pussy cream dripped down my thighs. I wiggled my rump, hoping the cameras showed my future owner just how wet I was. That I was a complete slut wanting to be owned by him. I didn’t care about being the hottest model any longer.

I just wanted to be his sex slave.

I didn’t know who he was, but I wanted him. I craved to be owned by him.

I worked my titties faster. I slid them up and down the model’s big dick. I loved this so much. It was a thrill to have that large cock between my boobs. My cunt was so wet. Just dripping wet. I wiggled my hips back and forth.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I groaned. “Oh, you’re going to cum all over my face!”

“Shit, yes!” he growled. “Those big, soft titties feel amazing on my cock. Your boobs are the best!”

That was right. I had the best tits. I was the hottest model. I was the one that they all had to own. My cunt dripped even more hot cream. I so wanted to touch my cunt, to masturbate for my future Master, but I had to prove that I would put his pleasures before my own.

I had to service this cock like it was my future Master’s. I wanted to make such a huge impression on my future owner. He just had to buy me. I had to be owned by him. That was so important to me. I just craved it oh, so much.

So I squeezed my boobies as hard as I could around his cock. I ducked my head down and licked at the tip, gathering up that salty precum. He groaned as I did that. That was hot to hear. He moaned as I licked his cock.

“Yes,” he groaned. “Oh, yes, that’s so fucking good.”

My tongue flicked out again.

His cock throbbed between my tits. He grunted and shifted on the chair as I worshiped the stud’s cock with my boobs and my tongue. I flicked over the crown of his cock again and again, wanting him to just cum so hard.

He groaned, his face twisting in delight. I knew he was about to erupt. He was about to cum so hard and paint my face in his spunk. It was such a delight to taste the saltiness of his precum. I squeezed my tits around him and massaged him.

“Getting there,” he groaned. “Oh, fuck, “I’m getting there.”

“Cum on my face!” I moaned. “Oh, please, cum on my face!”

“Shit!” he grunted.

And erupted.

His cum splashed over my features. I groaned as he splashed all that jizz across my face. The heat swept through me. He coated me in his spunk. He covered me in all that jizz. I loved him splashing on me. I opened my mouth wide.

I caught his jizz on my tongue. His salty cum splashed against the roof of my mouth. He coated me in all his spunk. He showered me in his seed. It was so hot to have all that hot cream splashing on my features.

“Yes, yes, yes,” I moaned. “Just imagine cumming on my face like this, Master!”

He grunted, firing more cum that splashed across my features. I squeezed my boobs tight around his cock. This wicked heat swept over me. I loved how naughty this was. He grunted as he fired one more time.

His cum dripped from my features as I kept staring down at his cock. I held him between my tits as he panted. His jizz dripped onto my boobs. I licked my lips, gathering all that cum that I could. This was so wonderful.

He pissed on me.

I gasped in shock as his acrid piss splashed on my face and washed the cum off me. The hot urine flowed over my features to my hungry mouth. I licked up his urine mixed with his jizz. It was so nasty to enjoy this.

Just so wrong.

I loved it anyways. I savored it so much. I just enjoyed all that spunk splashing on my features. All that jizz spraying over me. It was incredible to have it. I loved every second of him pissing on me. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I opened my lips and caught the last of his stream. He filled his mouth with all his urine. I swallowed it as he groaned. His jizz and piss ran down my face and spilled over my boobs. I stood and turned to face the cameras.

“See, Master,” I cooed. “You can do whatever you want to me. I don’t care what it is. It can be as degrading as you want. I’ll be your hot-ass model whore. Bid for me right now!”

I quivered as I stood there, waiting for the bidding to be over. I trembled, not sure how much I was being sold for. I just smiled at the camera, holding my pose. The piss dripped down my face, washing away the cum. The urine and jizz ran over my boobs and down my stomach. My cunt dripped.

I needed to cum so badly.

I blew a kiss at the camera.

I winked.

I just ached to be sold. To be owned.

“And there we have it,” Jeb’s voice came from the control room, his voice throaty. He owned Zelda and Aaliyah. They were so lucky to be owned by him. “Anastasia sold for $4.5 million!”

I squealed in delight. My Master wanted me that much. I bounced up and down as Casey came out with the collar and leash. She buckled it around my neck, the tag reading “SOLD.” I blew final kisses to the camera as I was led off stage.


Jeb Mitchel

“Fuck,” I groaned as Casey led Anastasia off-state. I erupted.

“Master!” squealed Zelda as I splashed my cum all over both hers and Aaliyah’s faces. She gasped, “Sahib!”

I pumped blast after blast of cum. I shuddered, the pleasure flooding through me. My back arched in my chair as my cock spurted over and over again. I painted my two sluts’ faces. I hosed them down with my pearly spunk.

The ecstasy shot through me. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. My heart pounded. That bidding war had been intense. It had started out cheap, just a dollar, but it had escalated quickly. I shuddered at how much money I had just made.

“Fuck,” I breathed, noting Casey had shown up, looking at her phone. “Well?”

“They paid,” she said. “You made your first sell.”

“Next up is the redheaded hottie, Jamie Lanford!” I said into the mic while I typed into the chat. “Jamie Lanford comes on stage eager to be sold!”

I loved this so much.


Jamie Lanford

“Oh, you naughty boys know you want to buy me,” I purred as I strutted on stage. I smiled, knowing my freckles got guys hard. They loved a redhead with freckles. “Mmm, and I know you all out there are eager to own my fine ass.”

I knew they were cheering right now as I posed there, my round boobs jiggling. My cunt was so wet. Three male models joined me on stage. The hunks moved around me with big dicks. I grabbed two of them, stroking them.

“You want to see them all stuff my pussy and asshole and mouth with all their big dicks, don’t you?” I moaned, the words just springing into my mind. “Yeah, you do! You want to see that I’m a slut that can satiate you and all your friends!”

I could feel all those millions of fans watching me. They did want to see me do that. And I had three hunks to play with. I was so ready for it. Just so eager for that delight I stalked toward the models. One, a caramel hunk with a big dick, sank to the floor, his cock ready. Another, an ebony stud, lubed his thick cock for my asshole.

I shuddered, so eager for that thick shaft to feel me up. That would be so hot. I moved to him and straddled him and grabbed his big dick. My red hair swayed around my face as I raised him up and pressed him into my cunt. I rubbed him up and down my slit. I savored his girth.

“Yes,” I moaned and impaled my snatch down his cock. “God, yes, that’s a big dick!”

I loved having that huge cock in me. I squeezed down on him as the Black stud knelt behind me and pressed his cock into my butt-crack. He rubbed it up and down my crevice. I loved that hot feeling. He pushed it right against my asshole.

“Yes, yes, I want you both in me!” I moaned, my boobs jiggling. “Just ram those cocks into me!” He rammed. My anal ring stood no chance. I moaned as his thick shaft popped into my bowels. My sphincter burned with such delight. I shuddered as he sank deeper and deeper into my anal sheath. It was so hot to have every inch of his big dick sinking into me.

I reveled in that large shaft plunging into my bowels. It felt so incredible. It was fantastic to have that thick shaft in me. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful dick sliding deeper and deeper into my bowels.

“Yes,” I whimpered as more and more of his cock filled up my bowels. He bottomed out in me. I could feel all those millions of fans jacking their cocks or jilling their cunts to me right now. They were all so eager to see me cum. I loved that so much. I was having so much fun just being a big slut. My Master would get so much pleasure from using me.

The last guy brought his cock to me. He had a panty-melting smile that made me shiver. I opened my mouth wide and swallowed his cock. My lips slid over his crown. I sealed about his shaft and suckled. I had a rod in each hole. I was stuffed with dick.

I moaned around the dick in my mouth as I suckled on him. I slid my cunt up the hunk’s cock while the Black stud drew back his dick. My anal sheath gripped him, the velvety friction melting down to my cunt just brimming with all dick.

I plunged down the stud and moaned around the cock in my mouth.

My boobs bounced. My perky tits heaved as I rode one dick.

I suckled hard, working my lips up and down that dick in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around his shaft. His salty precum tasted so yummy. I loved how good he tasted. It was such a thrill to have all that dick in my mouth.

I bobbed my head. I worked up and down him. I nursed with all that passion on his wonderful cock. I suckled on him with everything that I had. He groaned as I did that. He suckled on me with such force.

“Yes, yes, yes,” he growled. “That’s it. Jamie Lanford is sucking my cock.”

“And riding my dick with that tight cunt!” groaned the caramel hunk.

“Shit, that asshole!” snarled the ebony stud. He drilled his cock into my bowels again and again. He hammered me hard. “That is one tight asshole. Jamie Lanford is worth millions!”

I was.

I wanted to be owned by my Master. I wanted to pleasure him in any way I could. I would give myself to my Owner. He could do whatever he wanted to me. Ass-fuck me. Piss in me. Jizz all over me. Have a bunch of men gangbang me. A bukkake party.

I was such a whore. It was so wonderful to have all these cocks in me. I suckled hard on the dick in my mouth as I worked my lips up and down that thick shaft. My cunt rose up and down that big rod, my pussy melting around that wonderful shaft. My asshole gripped the ebony stud’s shaft.

My butt-cheeks quivered from the impacts. I shuddered, savoring that heat rushing through me. It was an incredible delight to have him fucking me. He buried to the hilt in my bowels over and over again. He hammered me as I rode that caramel cock.

“Shit, I’m going to cum in her!” growled the guy I blew.

“Just dump all our jizz in her!” the stud I rode moaned. He grabbed my tits. He squeezed them, sending more delight melting to my cunt.

“That’ll be amazing!” growled the ebony hunk as he fucked my bowels. “I just want to flood every bit of Jamie Lanford’s asshole with my cum.”

So did all those millions of men watching right now. They all wanted to fuck me, but only one lucky guy would get to buy me. I shuddered, the heat sweeping through me. I loved every second of him hammering my bowels. He fucked me so hard as I rode the other stud’s cock.

My holes drank in the friction. The pleasure swirled through me. My orgasm built and built as I rode that thick shaft. I moaned around the cock in my mouth. I suckled hard on him, my cheeks hollowing as he groaned.

“Fuck,” he panted.

I winked at him.

I shuddered, those dicks driving me wild. I was such a whore. A model-slut so eager to burst. My orgasm swelled. The pressure in my innards reached that bursting point. There was no holding back any longer. I had to burst.

I had to explode.

I plunged my cunt down that big dick. I took every inch of him and gasped out in delight around the cock in my snatch. The other dick buried to the hilt in my bowels. All the delights swirled through me. They detonated.

I came so hard.

My pussy and asshole convulsed around those two mighty dicks in me. I groaned, reveling in all this bliss. The heat swept through me. I bucked and shuddered, savoring all this ecstasy surging through my body.

It was such a rush to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. I loved the delight burning through me. This was just such a rush. I loved every second of this pleasure. My body quivered in delight as the men grunted.

“Fuck!” the stud in my cunt groaned as he erupted.

“Shit, shit, shit!” growled the hunk fucking my asshole. He buried to the hilt in my bowels and erupted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.