Instagram Mind-controlled Models - Cover

Instagram Mind-controlled Models

Copyright© 2022 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Sluts Model Their Hot Bodies

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1: Sluts Model Their Hot Bodies - A guy learns that the chat for a fashion show causes the models to do whatever pervy things are typed!

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Note: This story was commissioned by n1one!

Jeb Mitchel

I yawned as I ran the Vegas Swimwear Fashion Show being live-streamed on Instagram. It was showing off the upcoming summer fashion for bathing suits. Vapid models prancing up and down the runway while the style and fashion reporters all snapped photos.

I had to make sure the feed was going well and to moderate comments that flashed by in the chat. It was a boring job. I wasn’t a big fan of it, but someone had to do it. The models were hot, and I had a bit of an upper view. I was looking down at them as they strutted in their bikinis.

The titillating thrill of watching hot woman after hot woman strutting up the runaway, stopping, turning, giving the same expression of vapid indifference while they were photographed, then sauntering back to the backstage area grew dull.

They were all gorgeous.

Such breath-taking beauties, but even their skimpy bikinis were losing their effect on me as I sat here and watched them strut. I stretched my back. This was a big show, and live-streaming Instagram promised to be a big hit.

Others were posting links to buy these bikinis. Almost like direct marketing.

It was the way the world worked.

Amandiné would come down hard on anyone that ruined her grand experiment or stopped her new summer line of swimwear from being seen by the masses and purchased. She was a capricious woman who did not tolerate slights.

So I had to be ready to keep the chat going smoothly.

It was mostly harmless comments. There was a large group of guys appreciating the models. And some amount of fans who were excited to see their favorite. Women were chatting about the styles, critiquing or gushing over the designs.

“Wow, that frilly skirt on a one-piece is bold,” one commentator said.

“But imagine trying to lie down and relax,” another said. “Impractical. I hate these fashion shows. Sometimes the clothes are just so impractical. Just designers showing off.”

“But that one’s practical. Ooh, a sarong.”

Anastasia had just stepped out. She was a busty blonde wearing a red bikini with a blue wrap that left her right thigh bare as she walked. The sarong looked good on her and those tits jiggled in her top. It was exciting to watch. A real thrill to see those boobs bounce.

She did perk me up. Some of the models had almost no tits. But not Anastasia.

“Wouldn’t it be hot if the models did whatever we typed?” a user named machoc.

Weird comment. I went to delete it when another person typed, “It would be hot if Anastasia took off her top and flashed those beauties!”

Now that was going way, way, way too far. I couldn’t let that pass. I went to ban them, just about to right-click on their profile name, when movement caught my eye. Anastasia, reaching the end of the runway, reached behind her and deftly undid the knots on her bikini top.

The cloth fell away to reveal those big, large tits of hers. They were natural F-cups that swayed as she turned. Gold gleamed. Both her fat, pink nubs were pierced with rings that sparkled as the reporters’ cameras flashed.

They all had to immortalize this moment.

I couldn’t look away. A rush of heat swept through my body. Amandiné would be furious. She would be clawing faces. It was so strange why Anastasia would do that. She was a professional. It wasn’t like she could see what the person commented.

“She did it!”

“Holy ship!”

“Ducking hot! That’s ducking hot!”

“Wow, those tits. I want to motorboat in them!”

“Pierced nipples! I love pierced nipples. Ship yeah!”

The profanity filters kept them from getting too lewd. Plenty of emojis were flying. Bottles of breast milk. Eggplant followed by a spray of water. Plenty of peaches and watermelons. Anastasia didn’t even act like she did anything illicit.

She just sauntered back to the stage as the comments continued to be lewd.

“I bet she can suck her own nipple!”

“Suck your nipple, Anastasia!” flashed up next.

She lifted her right boob, lowered her head, and suckled on her nipple right there at the end of the stage. She paused like she was supposed to before exiting the stage all while nursing on her nub. She suckled on it, cheeks hollowing.

My dick nearly burst out of my pants. I groaned at how hot it was. She nursed on her nipple, the reporters snapping away pictures so fast. The CLICK-CLICK-CLICK of their cameras echoed through the hall where the show was being held.

With a final suckle, she sauntered backstage where Amandiné would be waiting to tear her a new asshole.

The chat was scrolling by so fast now. I had already engaged slow mode, and it was scrolling up now almost as fast as I could read it. People were using euphemisms for jerking off. They were loving it. The viewership had doubled.

That meant this was going viral. Shit.

Zelda came out next. She had gorgeous, tan skin and a nice set of fake boobs that her silver monokini barely covered. It was little more than thin strips of cloth that did little to hide her light body. She had curvy hips and gorgeous thighs, a great ass shown off by the cloth vanishing between her butt-cheeks. Her brown hair fell in curls around her.

“That’s such a hot swimsuit!”

“You’d so get arrested wearing that at my beach. It happened to these Instagram influencers. Zelda’s practically naked.”

“Zelda, take that monokini off!”

My breath caught as Zelda did at the end of the runway. She pulled it off. She undid the few knots keeping it together, then it all fell off her. Her large, fake tits quivered with their pump ripeness. They defied gravity only the way silicone could achieve. She had a landing strip that led her shaved cuntlips. Juices beaded on her.

She turned, shifting through her poses as the cameras couldn’t get enough of her. Silvery flashes bathed her body as she looked as indifferent to it as ever. Aloof. Above it all even as she showed every inch of her sexy body.

“Fuck me,” I groaned. “What is going on?” Why were the models doing what the chat, that they couldn’t even read, were saying to do.”

“That ducking bod is hot!”

“Ship, I want to jack it off!”

“Why wait! Fapping!”

“You’re such a goddess, Zelda!”

“You make me so wet!”

“She’s wet! God, Zelda’s wet right now. Finger that twat, Zelda! Finger it!”

A flood of clapping emojis and celebration emojis followed as Zelda...

Rubbed her cunt.

She rubbed her twat as she headed back down the runway. She rubbed at her cunt, her hand moving between her thighs. Her heavy boobs jiggled as she strutted on her stiletto heels. Her naked ass swayed. My dick was so hard. I squeezed my hardon through my pants.

“Stop and masturbate!” flashed by on the chat.

She stopped. She started thrusting her fingers into her cunt. She worked them in and out of her snatch. I could only gape at her as she thrust her digits in and out of her twat. This was the most insane thing I had ever seen.

How was this possible?

“Kneel as you finger that cunt, slut!”


Zelda

I thrust two of my fingers in and out of my juicy snatch. This was a new way to model. I sank to my knees, such a slut. I worked my digits in and out of my cunt hard and fast, the pleasure rippling through my body.

The fashion reporters snapped pictures of me. That was so hot to have them recording this. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight. I groaned, the throaty pleasure shooting through me. I ground the heel of my hand on my clit.

I felt amazing.

My fingers buried into my juicy cunt, churning up my cunt. The cameramen all groaned. I felt their lusts. They all wanted my body. They all craved me. I loved their desire for me. Though, they could never have me. I was better than them.

I was Zelda. A slutty model. I groaned as they watched me finger my cunt. Pleasure rippled through me. I clamped my twat down on my digits, savoring the pleasure washing through my snatch. My big boobs quivered, the silicone implants jiggling.

Casey appeared at the end of the runway, just backstage and out of sight. She was Amandiné’s assistant. She waved at me to get off the stage. But I wasn’t done yet. I shook my head, whimpering as my orgasm built.

I had to cum for everyone watching.

I had to explode like the slutty model I was.

I kneaded my right boob as I frigged my twat as Casey jumped. She gasped in shock as Champagne strutted out next. Casey tried to grab her, but the Black woman sauntered out in a golden bikini that looked so good against her coffee-brown skin. Her bleached-blonde hair fell in ropy braids down the right side of her face. She was gorgeous.

And taking off her top as she strutted. She freed her round C’s. She had a nice pair of boobs. Mine used to be that size, but now they were big F-cups that would never sag. Casey stared on dumbfounded as Champagne took off her bikini bottom.

The Black model had a shaved twat. She was tall, curvy, and exotic.

As she strutted past me, Champagne handed me her bikini bottoms. I groaned and rubbed the cloth into my face. The fabric was so sleek. I loved the scent of her tangy cunt. I breathed in her musk as I frigged my pussy harder.

I rammed my fingers hard into my cunt. I thrust them in and out as I enjoyed the scent of Champagne’s twat. I suckled on the fabric, drinking out the flavor of her tart juices. I groaned, my clit throbbing as I massaged my bud.

I hurtled toward my orgasm.

I whimpered, so close to cumming.

I churned up my cunt with my digits. My pussy clenched down on my fingers. I groaned, licking the crotch of her bikini bottoms. The cameras flashed. Everyone watched me. A camera broadcasted this on live on Instagram.

This was wild. I loved that everyone was seeing how gorgeous I looked while frigging my cunt. I suckled on Champagne’s bikini bottoms as I ground the heel of my hand hard on my clit. The pleasure in me burst.

I came so hard.

My pussy convulsed around my digits. My juices gushed out of my cunt. I moaned into the bikini bottoms as the rapture swept through my body and drowned my mind. I groaned, stars flashing before my eyes.

“Yes, yes, yes!” I moaned. “Oh, fuck!”

The cameras flashed as I shuddered. My fake tits jiggled as my cunt suckled at my fingers. I whimpered, rubbing the bikini bottoms into my lips. Juices drenched my hand and ran hot down my thighs.

I swayed through the ecstasy. The rapture of cumming before millions. They all saw how hot I was. How sexy I was. I felt so amazing. I quivered through all this passion. I loved this ecstasy so much. It was so good.

I felt amazing.

I swayed there, my heart pounding in my chest. I trembled and pulled my fingers out of my cunt. I rose on my quivering legs and popped my fingers into my mouth. I nursed off my sweet cream as I sauntered backstage where Casey just stared at me in shock.

I had no idea why.


Jed Mitchel

“What the fuck is going on?” I groaned as Zelda exited.

“Champagne bends over and fingers her asshole!” flashed by in the comments. It wasn’t the same person making them. It seemed like anyone who wanted to, could.

Champagne bent over and thrust her ass out at the reporters and me. She reached behind her and slid her fingers through her butt-crack until she found her anal ring. She thrust a finger into her asshole. She groaned as she did, her round tits jiggling.

“Fuck,” I breathed, my dick so hard.

I massaged my cock through my pants as I watched the supermodel fingering her asshole. Her pussy juices ran down her coffee-brown thighs. She moaned as she did. She loved doing this while the reporters immortalized her.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

“Bring back Anastasia and those big knockers!”

“Yes,” I breathed as the curtains parted and a naked Anastasia strutted back out, her pierced tits bobbing and jiggling.


Anastasia

“What are you doing?” Amandiné hissed. She had just shown up. “You took your top off, and you!” She snapped her attention over to Zelda.

“Masturbating.”

“A new way for a slutty model to work,” said Zelda.

Suddenly, I had to be on stage. My big knockers needed to be seen.

I strutted to the runway where Casey stood. The mousy brunette shook her head. She blocked the way. But I just side-stepped around her with ease and strutted out on stage. Champagne was at the far end fingering her asshole.

How strange. Why would she do that?

Well, maybe I should tongue her asshole. I had never rimmed anyone, let alone a woman, but now it just felt like what I should do. What the audience wanted. They would all stare at me doing that dirty act. It made my pussy clench.

“Get back here,” Casey hissed. “This is insane. Amandiné will kill you.”

“It’s okay, darling,” I cooed as I strutted forward.

My big, natural tits swayed back and forth. Zelda was so proud of her fake tits, but mine were given to me by god. Men loved my natural tits. They were soft and ripe. I loved wrapping them around a guy’s cock.

The urge to tongue that asshole Champagne fingered swelled in me. That would be just the show that the reporters needed to see. That would really sell Amandiné’s designs. I hummed in delight, so thrilled to be able to show off these gorgeous swimsuits.

And my body. My stunning body, too.

I moved down behind Champagne. I placed my hands on her coffee-brown ass. “I got you, darling. Just pull those fingers out!”

“You gonna lick my ass, boo?” Champagne asked as she pulled her fingers out of her asshole.

“Oh, yes, darling.” I buried my face between her butt-cheeks and licked my very first asshole.

I slid my tongue over the sour flavor of her anal ring. This earthy musk suffused my taste buds. I groaned at that. It was ... different from what I expected. I tongued her asshole again. And again. I swept around her asshole.

She squeezed her bowels down around my face. She held me tight as I tongued her anal sheath. I loved licking her. I lapped at her with such hunger. She groaned as I did that. She quivered as I swirled my tongue around her anal ring.

It was so hot. I felt the cameras flashing. The bright lights bathed our bodies. They were snapping pics of my heavy tits swaying. My shaved cunt. My perfect ass. They were seeing me in all my sunny glory.

Nothing covering me.

Nothing hiding the beauty of my body.

My cunt clenched as I swirled my tongue around her anal ring. I stroked her. I loved how she felt. How she tasted. It was such a rush to do this. I pushed my tongue against her anal ring. She groaned as I licked her like this. I tongued her sweet asshole. I loved the way she quivered. How she moaned as I stroked her backdoor. Her butt-cheeks clenched around my face. I drilled my tongue against her anal ring. I pushed against that naughty hole. She groaned as I slipped into her bowels itself.

The earthy flavor suffused my taste buds.

I could only imagine the nasty comments. People were loving what I was doing. I could almost feel them cheering me on. They were urging me to do this. To ram my tongue into her asshole and swirled it about in her.

And I did.

I flicked my tongue into her asshole. I stirred her up, the cameras snapping away. My cunt clenched with every CLICK that echoed around me. Pussy cream ran hot down my thighs, my pussy begging for stimulation.

But I had to eat Champagne’s asshole. I had tongue her. She moaned louder and louder. My right hand drifted down her butt-cheek. I knew it was what the audience wanted me to do. I found her wet pussy folds.

I thrust my fingers into her cunt.

I pumped away at her snatch. She groaned as I fingered her cunt. Her juicy snatch swallowed my digits as her asshole squeezed about my tongue. I danced it about in her earthy bowels, reveling in this flavor because I was...

An anal whore. An ass-loving slut. A model who just loved the taste of another woman’s asshole. I savored these thoughts as much as I loved her bowels. I fucked her cunt hard, drifting my digits into her juicy depths as I loved her bowels.

“Boo,” groaned the naughty Champagne. “That’s it. Just do that to me. Goddamn, that’s good. Work that tongue around in my asshole. Finger my twat. Yes, yes, just like that!”

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

The cameras loved it. I loved it, too. I thrust my digits in and out of her asshole. I fingered her as fast as I could. Her pussy squeezed down on me, soaking my digits in her cunt juices. She moaned, my tongue wiggling about in her sour bowels.

I fucked my tongue in and out of her asshole. I tongue-fucked her bowels. It was such a delicious thing to do. My pussy dripped more juices. I was on fire. I plunged my digits deep into Champagne’s cunt. She gasped.

“Oh, boo, yes!” she squealed.

Her pussy went wild around my digits.

Her asshole spasmed around my tongue as she climaxed. I loved the feel of her cumming. Her juices soaked my hand as she moaned out her passion. I pumped away at her writhing snatch as I savored the sour flavor of her bowels. The cameras snapped away.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

They captured every moment of her orgasm. Her boobs must be bouncing. Her blonde hair swayed. Her asshole rippled around my tongue. This was so wild. My pussy burned. The entire world must be applauding me right now.

I made Champagne cum.

“Boo, you magnificent slut!” gasped Champagne. The Black model squeezed her butt-cheeks around me. “I gotta return the favor.”

She spun around, ripping my tongue out of her asshole and my digits out of her cunt. I gasped in shock as she dropped to her knees before me. She grabbed my legs and buried her face into my snatch. My eyes bulged as she did that. She licked at my cunt. She lapped at me with hunger. It was a rush to have her flicking her tongue through my folds like that.

I groaned as she tongued me with everything that she had. She flicked her naughty tongue through my folds. My back arched as she did that. She tongued me. Feasted on me. She devoured me while the world watched.

“Yes!” I moaned. “Oh, you naughty slut! Tongue me! Ooh, I know you’re all loving this!”

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

I didn’t even care about the flashing lights. This was just such a treat to have her tonguing me. She licked at me with passion. I loved how she stroked through my folds. My big, natural tits bounced and jiggled.

“Oh, yes,” I purred, groping my tits. “I know what you want me to do. You want me to suckle on my nipple! Mmm, such bad, bad boys and girls out there. But that’s okay, darlings, I want to give you what you want!”

I hefted my left boob this time and lowered my head. I slid my lips around my own pierced nipple and suckled. I groaned, the pleasure shooting down to that wonderful slut licking my snatch. She tongued me with hunger. She worked that tongue around in me. She stirred me up in such an exciting way. I loved that so much.

I savored this pleasure. My tongue swirled around the nipple ring piercing my nub. I batted it up and down between suckles. The thin wire moving inside of my nipple stimulated me in new ways. My cunt clenched about Champagne’s probing tongue.

I loved this so much.

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK!

All my naughty fans did, too. I could hear them getting off on it. Fapping. Jerking off. Rubbing their clams. They were all loving what I was doing. I shuddered, grinding my pussy on Champagne’s fabulous mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.