My NOT So Little Sister - Cover

My NOT So Little Sister

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - David's younger sister had been away at college but was now coming home for Christmas Break. David and his mother were anxious to see her again but since she had to work, David went to get her alone. He was shocked to see how much his "little sister" had grown, but that was only the first of many shocks he would get on this trip!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

My cock was screaming to get into the game after Julia’s orgasm and I knew I had to appease my buddy if we were to remain on speaking terms. But I also knew that I couldn’t just barge into her virgin asshole like I owned the place either. First times – whether vaginal or anal – require finesse and a slow, careful introduction. And my cock had been patient and waited long enough – he needed some action and now!

“Get up on the bed on your knees,” I said. Julia did as I said and I moved her back so her feet were hanging off the bed and her knees were close to the edge. This way I could get close enough to her ass to fuck her and she was at just the right height.

“Good Now head down ass up slut!” I said. And she again did as I told her to, lowering her head and upper body down to the mattress and raising her ass as high as she could. I spread her legs apart a little more and I ran my fingers along the tender inside of her thigh as I stood back up. She sucked in a breath as my finger caused sparks of desire in her and when I got to her hot, dripping pussy, those sparks ignited.

“Oh David, please! I can’t stand your teasing me! Please fuck me ... fuck my ass, please!” she whimpered.

I knew the urgent need she felt – I had felt it many times before. And I felt it now with her as well.

I moved into position behind my sister and took hold of my cock at the base, rubbing the head up and down the wet slick slit. Once my cock head was lubricated with her slippery juice, I pressed the head against her pussy, parting the swollen lips apart and entering her.

“Ohhh, Daaavid!” she moaned as I slid into her. No longer a virgin and still somewhat sized to my cock from earlier, I slid into her easily and pushed in all the way until my cock was fully inside her. I had to give a little shudder myself as I sank into that warm wet tunnel.

As soon as I was completely engulfed inside her, I started back out until just the head was left inside. I fucked her pussy like this for a few strokes to make sure I had gotten my cock good and lubed for the next step. I also wanted her to get more aroused so it would be easier on her as well. I fucked her until she came once more, bathing my cock in a fresh batch of her slipperiness.

Then I pulled completely out and stood behind her. I dipped two fingers into her pussy again to get them nice and wet, and after checking that Julia was still all right with everything I lightly circled her asshole with my cum-soaked fingers.

Julia gave a little moan at my touch and pushed back a bit, an automatic response I guess to what I was doing. I was very gentle and my fingers playing across her little crinkled button must have felt good. I continued to stroke her hole like this for a while, listening to her mewls and letting her get used to feeling someone back there.

Slowly I built up the pressure as I caressed her until my finger sank in past her sphincter. Julia moaned as she tried to relax. Once I had reached the first knuckle on my index finger, I reached under her and began to toy with her pussy and clit with my other hand. This seemed to take her mind off her ass and she began to respond instead to what my pussy hand was doing to her.

With one hand keeping her occupied in her pussy, I pushed deeper into her asshole until I reached the second knuckle. Then I slowly began finger-fucking her asshole, moving slowly at first, but building up to a regular rate.

Julia was really enjoying this double-sided play, her moans and the wriggling and writhing told me she was just about ready for the main event. I just needed to open her a bit more, so I started to introduce a second finger, my middle finger, into her asshole.

She gasped at first but then she tried to relax. She tried to move her ass around in different positions trying to make this new intrusion a little more comfortable.

“Just hold still and relax your ass,” I told her. She held still after that and once she had unclenched her ass and relaxed, the second finger slid inside. Once I was inside, I began fingerfucking her ass with both fingers.

Julia moved one hand down to her pussy to cover mine. She pushed my fingers into her pussy letting me know she wanted me to fingerfuck her pussy like I was doing to her ass. Then she took over the work on her clit, rubbing the little button furiously.

“Oh fuck, David Oh, I’m gonna cum again! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! OHHH FFFUUUCKKK!” she screamed. Julia buried her face in the bed as she came hard. I could feel her ass muscles clenching my fingers on one hand and the flood of fresh woman-juice on my other. Julia’s legs shook with the strain of her cumming.

I watched and waited until I could just see she had finished. I didn’t want to wait very long after she came and give her a chance to get too relaxed – I needed to move just as the last throes of her orgasm were ending. When I saw my opportunity, I moved in.

I knew Julia was nervous and even a bit afraid of being fucked like this. Hell, it wasn’t that long ago I took her cherry. And now I was about to open her ass up for the first time as well. But this was her idea – she wanted me to “complete her” as she put it.

She had given me two of her holes and she wanted this to show she really did belong to me totally. She had come to me and asked me to be her first. And I made sure her first time really was special. I would do the same for her this time as well.

Julia laid her head down, turned to the side with her cheek on the mattress. She had put a corner of the pillow in her mouth and was waiting for my invasion. I pushed my cock into her dripping pussy a few times to wet it good with her juices while at the same time smearing a little KY Jelly on her asshole to prep it. She gasped as the cold jelly was first applied, but it quickly warmed and my rubbing it in made her moan her approval.

When I felt she was ready, I pulled out of her pussy and pointed the tip of my cock a bit higher, aimed at the winking little brown hole. I was getting really excited about taking my sister’s anal virginity; first off, because she was a virgin back there so I knew she would be extra tight, but also because I loved anal sex and it had been some time since my last anal encounter.

My cock was hard and ready for action as I moved into position behind her. I held her hips gently as I laid my cock between her ass cheeks so she could feel me pulsing with anticipation. I pulled back a bit, just enough for my cock to slide off her ass cheeks and drop into position. It seemed to know just where to go – like a heat-seeking meat missile it was poised to begin its push into her asshole.

“Okay sis, I’m going to start now. Just relax and let me do this – I promise I will be as gentle as I can be. We will take it slow and if you just can’t do it, let me know and I will stop, okay. I’m not going to hurt you or force you,” I told her.

She nodded her head and I began applying pressure a little at a time, watching her for her reactions. Julia relaxed as best she could as I began to open her sphincter muscle. I heard her give a low grunt as she instinctively tried to push me back out like she was taking a shit, but I kept pushing and she finally overcame her need to push.

Julia was incredibly tight and as slow as I was going it took a long time just to get the head past her anal ring. When it did it made a little popping sensation that startled Julia.

“It’s okay sis, that was just the head slipping inside. Relax now, the hard part is over,” I told her.

I kept pushing and I saw her fist clench as I burrowed deeper into her cavity. I let out a small moan as I felt her gripping my cock tightly – I had never felt anything so tight! Julia’s ass was like a warm wet vise as it squeezed my cock.

Once I’d got a few inches into her hole, I stopped still for a moment to let her adjust to this new sensation. “Are you all the way in?” she asked turning her head to look at me.

“Not yet, sis, I’m only about halfway in,” I told her.

Julia moaned in disappointment but she didn’t want me to stop. “Keep going, I want it all,” she said. I could tell she was struggling with this, and I reached up to stroke her long hair.

“Just relax sis, you are doing great. You feel incredible!” I said, comforting her as best I could.

After a minute or so I resumed pushing and I got another couple inches in her. I reached around her hip and under her and began to play with her pussy and clit to distract her from what I was doing to her ass.

It seemed to work too, as I got an “Oh David! Yes, play with my pussy!” in response. I smiled knowing she was enjoying this now and I pushed further in until I had gotten my whole length inside her.

Finally, the moment she’d been struggling to reach came. “Okay sis, that’s all the cock I got! I’m all the way in you now,” I said.

Julia turned back to look at me again. “You are all the way in me?” she asked.

“That’s right. You took my whole cock in your ass,” I said to confirm it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.