My NOT So Little Sister - Cover

My NOT So Little Sister

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 3

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - David's younger sister had been away at college but was now coming home for Christmas Break. David and his mother were anxious to see her again but since she had to work, David went to get her alone. He was shocked to see how much his "little sister" had grown, but that was only the first of many shocks he would get on this trip!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

Now I’m not a cruel person and I’m also not an idiot – when a beautiful young woman wants to give herself to me and promises to do anything I ask her to, I’m all over that! I pushed her back onto all fours and resumed slamming into her just as hard as before. I grabbed her hair again and used it to keep her head up.

In my bedroom, the foot of my bed faces the closets and one door of my closet has a full-length mirror mounted on it. Julia happened to be facing the mirror (a happy coincidence – I didn’t plan it that way), so I took advantage of that.

“Look at yourself, Sis ... look what you have become! You are nothing but a fucktoy ... a living sex doll to be used by your brother whenever he wants to get off! You are just a dirty filthy little slut!” I said, berating her.

I didn’t know it until now, but little sister loved dirty talk and she also loves to be humiliated and degraded! For most girls, calling them a slut and a fucktoy would quickly get you tossed out on your ear. But for Julia, it was almost a compliment! She wanted to be a slut! She actually enjoyed being verbally demeaned and debased.

Calling her a slut or whore was exciting and turned her on! In addition, she also liked being told what to do or what I was going to do to her. Phrases like “Suck my cock slut!” or “I’m gonna fuck you till you can’t walk straight!” made her wet. Yeah, my little sister was quite the street tramp!

As I fucked my new slut for all I was worth, her moans increased in volume and pitch. I could tell by her sounds and by what her body was doing that she was nearing her crest. I hauled her back up to her knees clamping a hand around her throat and gripping her tight enough to make breathing laborious but not impossible.

I wanted her to feel my dominance, my authority. This position also allowed me to finger and play with her clit, a technique she was not yet familiar with and one that very quickly had her squirming and wriggling like a freshly uncovered earthworm.

“Oh, fuck David! Oh, I’m gonna cum! I’m gonna cum again!” she said frantically. Her hands had moved back to my thighs and she was holding on for dear life.

“No, I want you to hold it. You are my slut now so you’re going to have to ask permission to cum – if you cum without permission, you will be punished!”

“What?” she said. She was not prepared for this new wrinkle in our game!

“That’s right, slut. Since I own you, I own everything that affects you. I own your orgasms – they are my gift to you, and you will have to earn them and ask permission to cum. If you don’t, you will be punished.”

“That’s not fair! You are making up new rules as we go!” she whined.

“You want to be my slut or not? If you do, you will follow my rules – the new ones and the old ones.”

“Yes David,” she said meekly. She was learning that there was more to this slut thing than just having great sex!

I continued fucking her hard and playing with her clit as well. The combination had her in quite a conundrum – if she moved forward, my hand pressed harder on her clit; if she moved backward my cock attacked her pussy more. She could not get away from some sort of torment and just had to try to bear it. But that, too, would prove problematic!

“Please David! Oh please, I need to cum! I need to cum so bad! Please may I cum, please!” she entreated.

“No, not just yet. You can hold it a little longer,” I said calmly. I fucked her even harder after that, intent on making her cum and wanting to see just how much her willpower can handle. My hand rubbed furiously against her clit and her writhing and squirming took on a more desperate urgency.

It was only a couple minutes this time before she once again begged me for release.

“Please David! Oh God, please! Please let me cum – I can’t hold it back anymore! Please let me cum! I’m begging you, David, please!” she said. She was in tears now ... she was trying so hard to be good.

“Since this is your first time, I will let you cum. But you will have to practice holding it longer. Now CUM FOR ME!” I said.

Julia exploded at my command, her pussy gushing forth her sweet, sticky juices. I had never fucked a squirter before, and it was everywhere, all over my cock and all over the bed. Her cum was so warm, it made my cock start to throb even harder.

She fell forward bucking and pitching as her orgasm took command of her body. She looked like she was having an epileptic fit and I watched her as she went through the throes of her massive orgasm.

When she finally calmed down, she lay panting and covered in the most attractive sheen of sweat. She looked like an angel laying there and I just sat there next to her softly stroking her sweat-matted hair and admiring her for the beautiful woman my sister had become.

Once she had recovered and was able to talk, she sat up. “I hate you, David. You’re an asshole!” she said.

“I know. Now go get cleaned up and come into the living room we have some things to talk over,” I said.

Julia went off in a huff and I smiled as she walked away. She still had her stubborn pride and feisty spirit ... I hoped that part of her would never go away. But she would learn to control it, to not let her temper rule over her.

My sister did have a particular way she thought the world should work and when it didn’t follow her guidelines, she could be a real she-devil! I would have to work on that with her and calm the storm inside her.

I was sitting in the living room with a cup of coffee when she came out of the shower. She was wearing her comfy oversized t-shirt, the one she always wore when she was just puttering around the house. She was barefoot and had her hair wrapped in a towel around her head.

She walked up to me slowly with her head down, stopping when she was right in front of me. “David, I’m sorry. I don’t hate you,” she said.

“I know,” I said. I reached out and took her hand pulling her to me. She climbed up on my lap facing me and straddling my legs with hers folded under her.

“So did you have fun? Was it as special as you hoped for?” I asked her.

“Oh yes, David! Oh, you were wonderful! It was all I could have dreamed of. Thank you so much for today!” she said, her head raising up and her eyes brightening.

“I’m glad to hear that. I wanted to make your first time extra special.”

“Oh, you did! It was amazing and so sweet the way you cared for me! You made it even better by claiming me and making me your slut! It was what I had always wanted growing up with you, David. Just to be yours,” she said.

“Well, you are mine, slut. And that is why I wanted to talk to you now. To tell you what I expect from you and where I want this to go.” I said.

“I don’t understand...” she said.

“Julia, you are my sister and I know that you have not had an easy time of it since Dad died. I was here and I watched you fall apart after his accident, I saw how destroyed you were when he died. We were all hurting Sis, but you took the lion’s share of the pain. And it nearly killed you right along with Dad.

“But you eventually got past it. Not over it, none of us will ever get over it, but you did get past it. And you went on to become the beautiful, intelligent, caring woman sitting here on my lap today.

“Now you want to learn how to be a good slut for me and so I am going to teach what I like and how I like it done. But first, we need a few rules...” I said.

“Rules? What rules?”

“Well aside from having to ask permission to cum, you are also not allowed to masturbate without my permission either. I own you and therefore I own your pussy. Masturbating without permission is like borrowing the car without permission. And if you were to cum, well that is stealing from me. You will get punished for either of those infractions,” I said.

“It sounds like there are a lot of rules in this arrangement,” she pouted.

“There are a few rules, Julia, yes. But the rules are designed to keep you in your place as my slut. They are to remind you that you are owned now and can’t just go off doing anything you want. That hasn’t worked out so well for you, has it?

“No, you need to have someone to answer to ... someone to set the boundaries for you. That person is going to be me. And if you really want to be my slut and be a good one, you will heed my rules.”

“Yes, David. I do want to be a good slut for you. I will follow the rules. Are there any others?” she said humbly.

“Just one. You are my slut and I don’t like to share. You will not date or have any kind of sexual relations with anyone but me. There are a lot of very nasty things out there – STD’s and things that would make you wish you just had AIDS.

“I got you as a virgin so I knew you were safe and I am too. I want to keep it that way. I am all you need and I will take care of your needs. And to be fair, I will do likewise. I will not date or have anyone but you, so you will have the same surety,” I told her.

“So we will be exclusive? Like we are going together?” she asked.

“I guess so, in a manner of speaking,” I said.

Julia smiled broadly, “Mmm, I think I like that rule!”

I pulled her in closer to me and she laid her head on my shoulder. “I love you, David,” she said softly.

“I love you too Julia,” I said. I heard her purr at my words.


And so I began training my little sister to be the slut we both wanted her to be. I taught her the things I liked to have done to me and the things I liked to do to her. I showed her how I liked to see her dress and we went through her closet picking out a few choice items. She had a few things in there that would work and we planned a shopping day in the near future to get some other things.

I taught her how I liked to have my cock sucked and the techniques other girls have used that made me crazy. Julia was a good student and picked up the sexual tricks and techniques pretty quickly even adding a few twists of her own. I have to hand it to her she really tried her best to learn how to please me ... and it showed!

We also played around and experimented with different sexual styles. I showed her what I liked and I learned some things that seemed to light her fire as well. Since she had no experience with sex, everything I showed her was new and amazing – she didn’t seem to mind anything I did to her and wanted to do whatever I wanted.

Of course, being new to all this, I tried to stay within the confines of what would be called “normal” sex – nothing too outrageous at least at first. I showed a few positions and skills that were pretty run of the mill. She was a very attentive and eager student and picked up what I showed her easily ... and her practice sessions were a lot of fun as well!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.