My NOT So Little Sister - Cover

My NOT So Little Sister

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - David's younger sister had been away at college but was now coming home for Christmas Break. David and his mother were anxious to see her again but since she had to work, David went to get her alone. He was shocked to see how much his "little sister" had grown, but that was only the first of many shocks he would get on this trip!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

I moved up the inside of her legs a few inches and planted another kiss on each leg moving up and crisscrossing back and forth in a pattern like you would lace up a boot until I got close to her crotch. Those giggles had turned to whimpers of need, then to moans of raw desire by the time I was within reach of her center.

When I got to her panties I saw there was a large and growing wet spot there waiting for me. I put my nose close and inhaled her scent deeply. “You smell good enough to eat, Julia.”

“Please...” she whimpered. I looked up to see her biting her bottom lip in nervous anticipation.

I lowered my face to her sodden panties and gave that wet spot a long slow lick with the flat of my tongue.

“Ohhh, Gaaawwd!” Julia moaned as she felt my tongue at her pussy. Even though there was that layer of cloth between us, you’d think I was licking her directly. She raised her hips up toward my face wanting more of my tongue. I lapped her again and again, each time eliciting a new and more desperate moan from her.

“Okay enough playing around ... I want to taste you not your panties!” I said. I got up on my knees and lifted her legs straight up. I pulled her very wet panties up her long, lean legs and over her feet, tossing them across the room.

“Are you still as flexible as you were as a cheerleader in high school?” I asked her.

“Yeah, why?” she answered.

“Good,” I said and I split her legs apart, pushing her knees up and putting her ankles behind her ears. “Hold your legs up like this with your elbows and spread that pussy with your fingers.”

She did as I said and I got back down to my feast. Peering into her warm wet pink hole was like looking through the gates of heaven. The sweet aroma coming from inside her was intoxicating and I wanted to dive right into those pink depths and stay there forever.

I was just about to do that very thing (minus the forever thing, unfortunately) when she stopped me.

“David wait! Before we go any further, I have something to tell you. I don’t want to lead you on or anything, so I want you to know before we get started,” she said, sitting back up.

“What is it?” I asked.

“David, I’m a virgin. I’ve never had sex with a man ... at least not down there. I’ve given blowjobs and handjobs but I’ve never...”

“Fucked?”

“Yeah.”

“But Julia, you were so popular in school. You were a cheerleader and I remember you always had a bunch of friends around – both boys and girls. You mean you never...”

“Oh, David, you don’t understand. I didn’t want any of them. I wanted you,” she said.

“Huh?”

“David, when I said that I had a crush on you growing up, that wasn’t exactly true. Oh, when I was a little girl maybe it was a crush – I idolized you back then. But as I got older, that crush became something else ... something more. David, I love you. And I don’t mean brother-sister love, I mean I love you and I have been saving myself in the hopes that someday I can give myself to you,” she said.

“Julia, I don’t...”

“Look, David,” she went on, “I’ve wanted this for a really long time. I want you to be my first. I want you to take my virginity...”

“But, Julia,” I interrupted, “don’t you want your first time to be special, you know, with someone you love?”

“Still as perceptive as ever, I see. That’s what I’m trying to tell you, knucklehead,” she said. “I want my first time to be with you. It will be special, and...” she looked down blushing, “it will be with someone I love.”

I was completely floored. I realized that she was serious – she wanted me to take her virginity. If she really had been saving it for me, I better damn well accept it.

“You know this can’t be undone, right?” I asked. “We can’t go back and pretend like it never happened. Every time we look at each other across the dinner table, we will remember this moment and what we did. You do realize that, right?”

“I know,” she said. Her pleading eyes searched mine as she continued, “I’ve dreamed about this, David, for a long time. I’ve dreamed about having you inside me ... feeling you move inside me. I want you to be my first – I don’t want some guy who only wants to get himself off. Someone who doesn’t care about me and who will dump me two months from now.

“David I want this first time to be slow and loving. I want it to be wonderful and mind-blowing. I want to experience an orgasm with a man inside me. Can you understand that?” she said.

“Yes I can, Julia,” I answered. I paused for a few seconds, looking at her, “Sure ... I’ll be your first and take your cherry. It will be an honor. And I promise to go slow and take extra time so you enjoy everything. You set the pace and tell me how fast and how far to go. You tell me what you want me to do and I will do my best to make it special for you.”

“Oh, thank you, David!” Julia exclaimed, throwing her arms around my neck. “And I’ll do all the things you dream and fantasize about too, I promise ... you just let me know what you like and I will do my best to do it for you.”

Then she pulled me into a kiss, pressing her lips to mine and parting them – an invitation to my tongue to join hers in play. We shared an amazing kiss ... a deep, powerful, passionate kiss not between a brother and a sister, but between a man and a woman.

When she pulled back from the kiss, she looked at me. “Just one more thing, big brother. Promise me that after you make slow, passionate love to me, you’ll fuck me long and hard and teach me how to do all the dirty slutty things you’ve always wanted someone to do to or for you.

“Will you do that? Will you teach me how to be your slutty little sister? I really want to be your slut, David. I want to belong to you and please and pleasure you in every way.”

When you have a beautiful young woman sitting naked on your bed and telling you in one breath that she wants you to take her cherry and that she wants to be your personal slut to please and pleasure you any way you desire ... well, you just don’t refuse such an offer!

I pushed my sister onto her back and I parted her legs. I had to taste Julia, that’s all there was to it – I couldn’t wait a moment longer. I lowered my face to her steaming pussy and used my tongue to lick up and down her sweet honey hole. She tasted even better than I could have imagined and I licked and lapped at her like a starving man.

Julia wasted no time in becoming quite vocal. “Oh God, David! Oh, yes! Yes, lick me there! Oh fuck, that feels fantastic! Oh! Oh! Yes! Oh my God, David!” she cried.

I was glad Mom was at work so she wouldn’t hear Julia crying out like that.

I flicked my tongue over her clit as I slipped one finger, then two, into her leaking pussy. Julia was squirming and writhing on the bed like a woman possessed as I ravenously ate her pussy.

Julia scratched and clawed at the sheets and finally gripped the headboard so hard her knuckles turned white as licked up all the juices she was so generously providing. I kept licking and finger-fucking my sister for several minutes until she called out to me.

“Oh fuck, David! I’m gonna cum! You’re gonna make me cum Oh! OH, FUUUCCCKKMEEE!”

Sure enough just as fast as the words came out, her pussy spewed its sweetness right behind them. Fortunately, my mouth was open and ready for the reward she gave me. I drank down her flood as fast as I could but she was far more generous than I could hope to keep pace with.

A good amount of her liquid love ran down my chin and splashed against her legs to run down onto the sheets below us. Julia bucked and pitched as her orgasm took control of her body. I wasn’t sure she’d ever had an orgasm before since she was a virgin, but she was certainly having one now! And I would see to it that there were many more to come before she went back to school!

She lay there panting as the last spasms of her orgasm worked through her. I lay there next to her, watching over her and making sure she was okay coming out of her far away place. When she was finally lucid enough to make sentences she turned to look at me.

“That was amazing David, but now I need your cock! Please fuck me now! Take my cherry and make me your slutty little sister, please!”

Looking back now, I probably should have stopped things right then or better yet never got them started. But it was too late to back out now. Not only could I not back out, but frankly, I was too worked up and aroused to want to.

The logical common sense part of my brain knew that I didn’t have any protection and that riding this college girl was a big risk, even if she was my sister. But the primitive, less analytical side of my brain was too sexually aroused and excited to be denied. So I just figured I would pull out when the time came and shoot my load onto her tits or wherever she wanted it.

I pulled away from my sister and got up onto my knees. Taking hold of my already rock-hard cock, I rubbed the head a few times up and down her slippery slit to lubricate it a bit. With her pussy already sensitized from her orgasm, I knew this extra teasing would drive her nuts and I was right.

She begged and pleaded with me to go inside, but I held off for a few moments just to build her anticipation. When I thought Julia couldn’t take it anymore I stopped, the head of my cock just holding her pussy lips apart but not yet entering her.

“Okay, Julia, it’s time. Are you sure you want this – here’s your last chance to back out!” I said.

“No way! Please, David, please do this for me! Take my cherry and make me yours! I want to be your slut, I really do!”

With that I pushed my erect cock into her body a bit, watching her face as I opened her for the very first time.

Now, I’m not an overly large man ... only about six and a half inches long and almost two inches in diameter, but for her first time, I guess I would seem huge. As my circumcised, mushroom head pushed into her Julia’s eyes got wide and her mouth dropped open into a very sexy “O”.

“Oh, David! Oh, I can feel you pushing into me!” she said, gripping my forearms tightly.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes, I’m fine. Keep going, please!” she said quickly.

I pushed deeper into her until suddenly the head of my cock slipped past her vaginal ring. She gasped at the sudden pop and looked up at me uncertainly.

“It’s okay sis, that’s just the head popping into you, just relax,” I said, calming her.

I waited for her for a couple of moments until she was used to me being inside her and she was ready to continue. From this point on it was fairly smooth and easy going for a bit. She was being stretched sure but she seemed to enjoy the feeling and didn’t whine or whimper about it.

But then I came to a barrier and had to stop for a moment. “What are you stopping for?” she asked.

“I’ve reached your hymen Julia ... your cherry. Now here’s what happens. I have to break through this little covering in order to make you a woman. I won’t lie to you, it’s going to hurt some, but the pain will go away in a little while and then we can get down to fucking you like a grown-up woman. So hang on tight to my neck and I will try to do this as gently and quickly as I can okay?” I explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.