My NOT So Little Sister - Cover

My NOT So Little Sister

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - David's younger sister had been away at college but was now coming home for Christmas Break. David and his mother were anxious to see her again but since she had to work, David went to get her alone. He was shocked to see how much his "little sister" had grown, but that was only the first of many shocks he would get on this trip!

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Oral Sex  

My little sister had been away at college and it was getting close to Christmas Break so she called up and said she wanted to come home for Christmas. Of course, Mom couldn’t have been more pleased – having both her “chicks” back in the nest was her dream. She was so excited she could hardly tell me about it after Sis had called!

I had moved back home after Dad died to help out around the house and help with the bills. Dad had left Mom with a decent life insurance policy and that, plus his retirement money, gave her a comfortable living income, but with me around it helped out both of us, plus she wouldn’t be just puttering around an empty house. Mom was always big into family and suddenly finding herself alone in a house that used to be filled with laughter would have been too much.

I was twenty-six that year and Julia, my sister, was twenty. We had always been close especially after Dad died. Julia really took it hard. She was only fourteen when Dad had his accident and she had always dreamed of having Dad walk her down the aisle when she got married. She wanted him to see her graduate also and wanted him to see her off to college – all the dreams young girls have that a father needs to be part of.

But one night of pouring rain, a drowsy truck driver who had spent too long behind the wheel, and a busy intersection took those dreams away from her. Dad’s small Pinto didn’t stand a chance against that Kenworth pulling a double trailer. Our only consolation is that the truck hit Dad’s car on the driver’s side so, according to the medical people, he died instantly and didn’t feel anything.

I was pleased to hear Sis wanted to come home as well – not just because it made Mom happy, but I wanted to reconnect to my baby sister as well. I never got a chance to go off to college ... I went the online college route so I could work and help out Mom at the same time. Mom insisted that Julia finish high school “It’s what your father would have wanted.” she said to Julia. And in so doing Julia managed to get a scholarship that paid almost all of her college needs.

The day that Julia was due to fly in Mom had been asked if she could pull a double shift at the hospital where she worked as an orderly. One of the other girls had called in sick and they had no one to cover her shift. Mom was not the type to leave the hospital understaffed plus we could always use the extra money so she agreed. She asked me to go to the airport to pick up Julia which I agreed to right off.

I got to the airport about twenty minutes before her flight was due, so I stopped and being the thoughtful big brother bought some flowers for her and a small pink teddy bear. She liked pink so pink carnations and a pink teddy bear should do the trick!

“Attention in the terminal: Flight 410 from Dallas/Ft. Worth will be arriving at Gate Three. That’s Flight 410 From DFW at Gate Three.” the loudspeaker said. I was already at Gate Three so I stood up close to the window to wait and watch for her plane.

It arrived about five minutes later and after about half the plane disembarked, I saw Julia come through the boarding gate doorway. She quickly scanned the room until her eyes found me and she broke into a dead run towards me.

When she got to me, she squealed and jumped up, wrapping her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. It was a good thing I was right near a wall because the impact of my little sister pushed me back to bounce off it just trying to keep my balance!

“Oh, David! Oh, I’m so glad to be back home here in Albuquerque!” she said into my shoulder. We actually lived just east of Albuquerque about five miles in a little place called Carnuel, New Mexico. It’s only got about 1200 people in the town and it’s basically just a small suburb of Albuquerque, but it’s far enough from the city that it’s peaceful and quiet.

I handed her the flowers and teddy bear I had quickly set down when I saw her running at me and then took her hand. “Let’s go get your bags and get you home then! Mom had to pull a double shift tonight at the hospital but I’ll bet she will straighten out those highway curves getting back home to see you!” I said.

As we drove home she told me all about college and about her trip.

“Yeah, college is exciting and I have a lot of new friends but I do miss home a lot. I missed you, David,” she said.

Truth was, I had missed Julia as well. I couldn’t help but notice when I saw her in the airport how much she had changed. She was no longer that skinny pigtailed little girl that used to follow me around like a new puppy.

She had changed so much since the last time I saw her. She had grown and filled out. She had let her dishwater blonde hair grow out and now it reached nearly to her waist. I could also see that she had more curves and her breasts were a lot bigger. In fact, she had blossomed into a very attractive and even sexy woman!

“I missed you too Julia,” I said. I tried to make it sound like I was just returning her remark off the cuff, but she saw through my masked words.

“Really? You missed me?” she asked. “That is the first time you said anything like that to me.”

“Sure. I mean it’s been pretty quiet around here without you. I know Mom wishes you were closer so she could see you, and I ... well, I miss having that little tagalong behind me!” I said.

“Yeah, I guess I was a pain in the ass back then. But I just wanted to be as grown-up as my big brother and do the things I saw you do.”

“Julia, trust me, you grew up just fine. You are a very attractive woman. Makes my job as the big brother all the harder keeping all the guys away from my little sister!” I said.

Julia blushed as she took a sip of her milkshake. We finished our food and went on home after that. I took her suitcases into her old room – which Mom had kept exactly as she left it with all the little girl trappings ... almost like it was a shrine to her little girl!

While Julia put her things away, I got things ready to start making dinner. We were originally going to go out on her first night home with us, but when Mom was called in for the extra shift we decided to just eat at home and go out tomorrow night instead. So I told Mom I would have dinner ready when she got home – I knew she would want to spend every moment possible with her little girl!

Julia came out of her room and into the kitchen. “David, what are you doing? she asked.

“I’m getting dinner going for Mom when she gets home, why?” I said matter-of-factly.

“You cook? Since when?” she said, surprised that big brother knew about domestic chores.

“A lot of things have changed since you’ve been away little sister! I cook and I’ve even been known to take the vacuum cleaner for a walk around the house a few times!” I said.

“My brother cooks and cleans ... will wonders never cease?” she laughed.

“Yeah, I think that’s one of the signs of the Apocalypse or something!” I joked.

We laughed for a moment then she took the plates and silverware and began setting the table.

Even though the hospital was in the middle of Albuquerque and normally took Mom about fifteen minutes on a good day to get home through traffic, working the double shift got her out of the rush hour traffic and when she did get off, she made it home in just over ten minutes!

We heard her car come into the garage and a moment later she came busting through the door. Julia was standing in the middle of the living room waiting for her and when they made eye contact the waterworks began.

Both women rushed to each other bawling and blubbering ... it was almost comical! Mom pawed and caressed her and she did the same to Mom ... you’d think these two had been on either side of the Berlin Wall for the past twenty years!

I let them have their time though, and when they had done their crying and composed themselves again, Mom went to her bedroom to change clothes while Julia and I put dinner on the table.

Dinner was great (if I do say so myself) and we all talked and Julia recounted life in college. We told her of the changes around town that had occurred ... the new shopping center being built and the talk of repaving the highway between Albuquerque and Carnuel.

“Yeah while they are doing it everyone is going to have to use Frontage Road. Fortunately, they are going to do one side at a time so it won’t be too bad. Carnuel is a pretty small town and there isn’t a whole lot of traffic on the highway from here,” Mom said.

After dinner, we all went into the living room to sit and watch TV together. Occasionally, I would glance over and see Mom just beaming. She had both her children back home under her roof and her family was back together (as much as could be at least) and she couldn’t have been happier.

We sat and watched TV as a family again for about three hours or so until Julia started getting tired. “Well this has been really nice, but I have had a long boring flight and I am tired. I think I’ll turn in. See you guys in the morning,” she said getting up.

The next morning Mom had already left for work before Julia got up. I was sitting at the table having my morning coffee when sleepyhead finally got up. She came into the dining room rubbing her eyes and shuffling just like she used to do.

I smiled flashing back to that little girl for a moment. Then I took a longer look at my “little” sister and saw her for what she was now. A very grown-up and ... yes sexy woman! She wore a crop top cami that ended just below her very nice tits and her skimpy panties. It was quite a sight and, despite the fact she was my sister, my cock stirred at the sight.

“Where’s Mom?” she asked yawning.

“She had to go to work. I guess it’s just you and me hanging out today,” I said trying to get my shit together.

“Oh, okay then. Got another one of those?” she asked pointing at my coffee cup. I waved at the coffeemaker on the counter and she got up to go get a cup of coffee. As she passed by me she trailed her fingers along my shoulders and behind my neck.

I didn’t think too much about it – she was glad to be home, I got it. She came back and sat down at the table with me. As she sat there drinking her coffee, I took note of her. She really did look beautiful there, her hair reflecting the glow of the morning sun as it streamed through the window.

Her makeup was flawless (she had always loved makeup and had gotten quite good at it apparently!) She wasn’t wearing a bra as evident by her nipples trying to poke holes in her this top. I so wanted to see what was under that top!

“David Allen Peterson! You’re not even listening to me!” she said suddenly.

“Huh? What was that Sis?” I said her words knocking me out of my incestuous imaginings.

“I said I’d like to go into town sometime and do some shopping. I know Mom won’t want to drive so I would like you to take me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.