Programming Issues - Cover

Programming Issues

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A new job in the midst of the pandemic at Station "What the Fuck" finds our hero at a crossroads of carnal demands. The sexual atmosphere overwhelmed his usually contained passions to the point that he simply gave into his instinctive sexuality and satisfied his lust urges to run free with complete abandon.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Brother   Sister   Aunt   Nephew   Spanking   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

With all the inconsistencies of the covid infection swirling around us from coast to coast, I lost my cushy job as a producer on a well liked reality series that had gotten cancelled along with several other good shows that were unable to survive in the restrictive atmosphere of media world.

I loafed at home for almost a year with nothing to show for it except the loss of my entire life’s savings to make up for the loss of income. My extended family was not in the least bit sympathetic because they had their own problems to sort out.

Eventually, as my funds slowly dwindled down to almost zero, I decided it was time for me to bite the bullet and look for other employment.

Of course, the usual sources had dried up in the midst of the covid world and it was difficult to even round up a half-way decent interview when a job opened up.

The print media kept hawking the idea that nobody wanted to work any more but that there were plenty of jobs available to the public. That was downright laughable because my last job paid me six figures and a whole bunch of fringe benefits. Most of the available jobs were technical skills required or entry level at minimum wage or slightly above.

Finally, I saw a position advertised as a programming director for a new cable news show with local connections in our medium sized city. I applied for the job and took it despite the fact that it paid thirty thousand dollars less than my last job.

It was a big comedown to go from a national television station to a local show with little known faces in front of the camera. At least it paid the rent, and I was forced to trade in my luxury ride for a compact car with about twenty thousand miles on the odometer.

My aunt Alice was nice enough to give me a fair sum of cash to tide me over to my first paycheck. She had aways been partial to me ever since my altar boy days when she showed me the differences between a boy and a girl.

Now I was in my mid-thirties, and she was in the geriatric crowd of senior citizens. She was still attractive, but we cooled it in the sex stuff because she was looking for a well-heeled mature widower rather than a nephew with a lot of fetishes and no money in the bank.

The station was called WTFK, and the industry referred to it affectionately as “Station What the Fuck” in derision at its humble beginnings.

They gave me an assistant who was a recent high school graduate and a secretary that was almost the same age as my older sister who used my cock to exercise her juicy cunt when she was between boyfriends. Our department was in the lower echelon of corporation sections, and we got most of the crap and snafus from the novice station founders.

My assistant’s name was Lois. It was a name that I personally hated due to a failed relationship with my first romance with a chubby Irish girl from the Bronx that loved to tease cocks but rarely dispensed any sexual favors when the time came to give it up. Strangely, she got caught by me in her car with an Italian repair man that was doing a whole lot more than a repair job with her sweet cheeks raised up to heaven above.

After that I had no interest at all in any female called Lois because of sexual PTSD connections to the hated name. I must admit she was still a good looking broad with a nice ass and a lush figure under her tight fitting skirts. I knew I confused her with my lack of interest, but I didn’t want to mention my past sexual relationships especially those that had ended in complete failure. I figured she was a combination of relieved and disappointed at the same time.

The secretary was a different case entirely.

Marsha was not beautiful nor was she pretty. In fact, she was a bit overweight, and she had a nervous habit of pushing her eyeglasses back up on her nose even when they didn’t need it. She wore loose and old-fashioned clothing like they had been inherited from an older sister. She didn’t wear any make-up and I don’t think it would make an improvement in her exterior look at all.

To make matters worse, she had a habit of scratching her inside leg which I found to be most distracting when we were alone together. Lois laughed at my reaction when she whispered in my ear that the poor thing was still a “virgin”.

Despite all her drawbacks, she had one feature that I found intriguing. It was the pronounced gap in her two front teeth that caused me to get an erection each time she smiled widely. It was so obvious that the girl stuttered and fidgeted each time she saw it and her face blushed with the knowledge that she had caused me to get a hard-on.

I vowed I would never get into a relationship with my secretary.

It had nothing to do with her tender years.

It had nothing to do with her chubby body.

It had nothing to do with her choice of clothes or her lack of make-up.

It was because Lois had warned me that my secretary was the station head’s niece, and he was her Godfather literally and not figuratively in certain circles.

Lois and I attended a staff meeting the following Monday and we were informed that our department oversaw a new morning news show beginning on the following Monday morning.

Right away, I suspected trouble of this new program because the advertising staff had decided to call it “Four Cunts and Cock” It was like another highly rated morning news show on a popular channel.

The premise of the show was to have four good looking babes and a nice male hunk seated at a curved couch discussing the pros and cons of various news flashes that made up the day’s news cycle. It was all delivered in a modern risqué presentation that had a lot of double entendre and downright smut.

I knew the content pushed the censorship envelope in various ways, but the other station was getting away with it by simply ignoring the rules of conduct.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.