The Grimoire - My Inheritence - Cover

The Grimoire - My Inheritence

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Uncle Darcy passes away and bequeaths me a musty old volume of spells and incantations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

After our trip to see Bertie (Edward VII), Agnes and I took a break. I wouldn’t go so far as to say that we had limits on our sexual escapades, but we probably didn’t have Bertie’s zeal for sex twenty-four hours a day. That man’s sexual appetites were inexhaustible.

Agnes and I regained our happy domesticity and spent blissful days in each other’s company. I spent some time at my computer doing research for our next trip while Agnes continued her studies of the Grimoire. She hoped someday to be able to travel forward in time. One afternoon Agnes came into my study and began teasing me with her bare breasts, rubbing them against my chest as she straddled my lap.

I drew one of her nipples into my mouth, suckling on it. When I released it her eyes were bright with excitement. “Have you had enough rest from our last adventure? I think it’s time for our next one.”

Agnes ran her fingers through my hair and over my chest. “I was watching you while we were with Bertie,” she whispered. “I was trying to decide if you were putting on an exhibition for Bertie or for the women around him.”

“A little of both, I suppose,” I answered as I pulled her into my lap. “But I didn’t do anything you haven’t seen or witnessed before.”

“I suppose not,” Agnes said as she touched my face with her fingers. “But you’ve never done to me what you did to Daisy with everyone watching.”

“That’s what Daisy wanted, Agnes,” I said as I moved my hand up between her legs. “Jennie told me that Daisy wanted to be humiliated in front of her husband. But it appeared to me that she enjoyed the treatment she got from all the men. That poor woman’s ass must have been sore for a week.”

Moving seductively on my lap, Agnes leaned to my ear and whispered, “Are you going to make my ass sore for a week?”

“I seriously doubt that,” I laughed.

“Wouldn’t you like to try?” she whispered.

I squeezed her butt cheeks and chuckled again. “I know my own limitations, and I know your wantonness. I don’t have the stamina to satisfy your needs.”

“Oh, baby, don’t say that,” she said as she kissed my neck. “You are the best lover I’ve ever had and my favorite husband.”

Pushing her back, I said, “I believe I’m your only husband.”

“Technicalities,” she said with a grin and put her head on my shoulder. “I enjoyed watching you take Daisy. I saw the other men were impressed too.”

“What about the women?”

Agnes giggled. “They were all jealous of me for having such a wonderful lover in my bed. I told them that you never confined yourself to the bedroom. They all swooned when I told them that you were very likely to bend me over the breakfast table and take me in front our staff.”

“You lying little twit,” I said with a laugh.

“It was just a little fib,” she replied as she kissed my neck.

“Did you bring anything home to help finance our future travels?”

Wiggling in my lap in an attempt to rub her sex against my erection she answered, “I had Bertie give me a couple of trinkets.”

“What kind of trinkets?”

“Oh, just a couple of his rings. They were gold with his insignia on them,” Agnes whispered seemingly more interested in my cock.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” I said as I sat up and pushed her upright. “Rings with his insignia would be worth a fortune.”

“They might be,” she offered before pressing herself against my chest again. “Why? Are you planning another trip for us?”

“I’m giving it some thought.”

“Really?” Agnes jumped up and said excitedly. “Where do you want to go?”

“I’m thinking about going to Russia,” I explained. “In the spring or early summer. Otherwise, the place is just too cold.”

“Who do you want to see?” she asked with big eyes.

After deciding that Agnes was just adorable when she was excited, I answered, “I think we should meet Catherine the Great.”

“Oh, that’s something I’ve never done,” she offered. “What year would you want to go?”

“I think 1751 would be the best.”

Agnes frowned. “Why that particular year?”

“My research shows that Catherine married Peter when she was 16 years-old in 1745. Four years later at twenty she already knew she didn’t care much for her husband, the future Tsar. I think Catherine began taking lovers when she was twenty-two. Her first child was born eight years after her marriage, and it is believed that her child’s father was Sergei Saltykov.”

“That still doesn’t answer my question,” Agnes said. “Why 1751?”

Smiling I suggested, “I want to meet her before she becomes promiscuous and maybe give her some pointers.”

“And how do you plan on getting under her skirt?” Agnes asked with a grin.

“I’ve given it some thought,” I answered. “My plan would be for you to introduce me to Catherine as a seer; a prophet of sorts. You’d assure her that I could see the future and reveal the secrets of her life’s course. Who could pass up such an opportunity?”

“Oh, now that’s very clever,” Agnes acknowledged as her hand began to root around in my pants for my member. “You find out about her life from Wikipedia and relay the facts to her. Once she’s in your spell, you’ll have your way with her. Is that the plan?”

“You’ve simplified it a bit,” I answered, “But that’s about it.”

“So then, I make the introduction and then walk away so you can fuck her brains out?”

“Not at all,” I interjected. “You’ll be there with me the entire time. You are a major part of the plan. First, you’ll be my assistant, and then you’ll be giving her lessons. After you’ve properly instructed her how to entertain a man, I’ll follow up with a practical application of your lessons.”

Agnes remained in my lap, her hand slowly pulling on my cock. She studied my face for a long minute before breaking into a smile. “That’s a good plan, John. Refine the fine points, and I’ll make certain we have the right costumes for this play.”

“And what do you plan to do with what’s in your hand?” I asked.

Looking down and pretending to be surprised at finding my stiff cock in her hand, she grinned and said, “It’s looking a bit needy. Perhaps I need to warm it up.”

As Agnes dropped to her knees and took the head of my member into her mouth, I leaned my head back with a sigh and said, “The world would be a better place if all women were required to study at Agnes’ School of Wifely Conduct.”


It was two weeks before we were fully prepared for our trip to St. Petersburg, Russia to meet Catherine the Great. Agnes set us up at the most elegant hotel in the city. Much like our trip to Romania, she acquired a suit with two bedrooms and a large sitting room. We had been there less than thirty minutes when I found her playing with the bellhop that had taken our baggage up.

“You don’t waste any time do you?” I asked with a frown.

“I just see to it that you won’t be playing with the lovely Catherine while I’m sitting in my bedroom playing with myself. I always prefer to have a backup plan.”

“You’re a wise woman,” I smiled as I patted her behind.

“Do you have our cover story worked out?” She asked.

“I’ve been working on it and think I have a good plan,” I told her as I took a notepad out of my bag. “You will tell Catherine that I am from America. She won’t know much about the new country yet, so she should be easy to persuade. You’ll tell her that I was born to American Indians, but was shunned when I showed strange tendencies when I was about two-years-old. I was adopted by English settlers in Virginia after I was found abandoned in the forest.”

“Do you think that she could know anything about America yet?”

“If anything, not much. Tell Catherine I only speak English and French and that you will assist me if translation is required. I know that she speaks Polish and Russian and some French, but doubt she knows any English.” I reached into my bag to retrieve a pair of round-framed glasses with very dark lenses.

When I put them on, Agnes suggested, “Those look like the glasses John Lennon wore at the peak of his fame.”

“Actually, that’s where I got the idea,” I confessed. “You’ll tell Catherine that I am a blind seer that can see into the future. You’ll say that we were in England visiting with their royalty when I insisted that we must go to Russia to see the future queen.”

“That sounds good,” Agnes grinned. “How could she not be intrigued by such a story?”

“I’m hoping Catherine will be very interested.”

Taking the glasses from me, Agnes put them on. “The glass is very dark. I can hardly see you.”

“I had them made that way,” I told her. “You can tell her that my eyesight is very limited, and as long as I have these glasses on, that will be true.”

With an impish grin, Agnes told me that she liked my plan. She immediately sat down to write a letter of introduction to Catherine. As she wrote the letter, she looked up at me. “Writing with a quill is a pain in the ass.”

“But you have such a lovely ass, my dear,” I told her. “With an ass so perfect you should have no trouble with the quill.”

“Stop sweet-talking me this instant,” she said with a giggle. “Otherwise your letter will have to wait until you’ve serviced me.”

“I can take care of that once the letter is gone,” I suggested. “In the letter be certain to say that I felt compelled to meet the future Tsarina and give her some important information.”

An hour later Agnes came back into our suit to find me reclined on my bed. As she began to drop her clothes on the floor, she commented, “The letter is finished and on its way to Catherine.” When she was completely naked, she got on the bed and lay on top of me. “Now I expect a reward for being your good and loyal servant.”

Flipping her onto her back and planting myself between her thighs, I replied, “It will be your reward, but I will enjoy it the most.”

“Don’t count on it, big boy,” she replied as she pulled my lips to hers.

The next morning shortly after nine, there was a knock on our door. I quickly put on the dark glasses and waited for Agnes answer. The glasses being quite dark, I could only vaguely make out a tall man in a uniform standing outside the open door. He gave Agnes a quick salute before handing her an envelope. They exchanged some words before she walked to me.

“This gentleman is from Catherine,” she said in a soft voice. “She’s willing to grant us an audience at half past one this afternoon. He’s waiting to take back our answer.”

“Tell him we’ll be there.”

Returning to the door, once again Agnes had some words with the man, none of which I could understand. When she closed the door, she told me, “We’ve had success with the first part of our plan. The man said that we should be careful not to be followed and to meet him about three blocks from here. He will put us in a coach and take us to Catherine.”

“Excellent,” I said as I took off the glasses and scooped Agnes up in my arms. “You are most convincing, my little witch. Once again you’ve opened the door to new adventures.”

“The man said Catherine would meet us at a private home she keeps, so we won’t be around any snooping eyes from Peter.”

At 1:15, Agnes and I walked out of the hotel lobby headed toward our appointment with Catherine’s subordinate. Strolling slowly, we reached the meeting precisely on time. The man in uniform quickly seated us inside a coach with curtained windows. In seconds we were underway.

Arriving at the private home, we were ushered into a large, but comfortable living room. The furnishings were exquisite, and the room reeked of wealth. We seated ourselves on a long couch and awaited Catherine’s arrival.

We didn’t wait long until the door opened and a woman I presumed to be Catherine walked in. She was dressed in a blue dress that touched the floor. It was square cut across her bosom showing lovely cleavage. To my surprise, Catherine was quite beautiful. I had expected someone much less attractive, so I was delighted.

Agnes and I both stood. She curtsied while I stood still.

“Are you the person who wrote the note to me?” Catherine demanded.

“I wrote the letter,” Agnes admitted. “It was at John’s request. I am Agnes Wilson.” Pointing to me she said, “This gentleman is John, The Blind Seer.”

Catherine stood stock still as she observed me. After a minute she spoke. “Why have you come to me, John?”

Turning toward the sound of her voice as if I couldn’t see her, I answered. “My consciousness was opened to you while Agnes and I were in London. I was given visions of your future and felt it imperative that I share them with you.”

“What makes you think you can see the future?” Catherine demanded.

Agnes answered, “John was born to natives in America who shunned him because he was different. They seemed to think he was some kind of devil. An English family found him in the forest and took him in as their own. He began having visions by age ten. His ability to see into the future has only grown over time. He has met privately with most of the royal heads in Europe.”

“Why have I never heard of him?” Catherine asked.

“I believe that heads of state prefer not to have it known they consort with witches,” I answered.

“Are you a witch, John?” Catherine asked softly.

“I can’t say that I am, Sophie,” I answered. “I’m not quite certain what a witch is. I just know that I know the future. I know your future.”

Catherine seemed shocked. “Why do you call me Sophie?”

“Because it was the name you were given at birth,” I answered. “Before moving to Russia and being accepted by the Orthodox Church last year, you were Princess Sophie of Anhalt-Zerbst.”

“That information is not widely known outside of Russia,” Catherine commented.

“That is true,” I countered, but it’s information someone, not a prophet could discover. “Shall I tell you something else to prove to you that I am a seer?”

“Yes, John,” she said standing upright and trying not to look overwhelmed.

“You met your husband, Peter, when you were ten-years-old. You didn’t like him then, and you don’t like him today. Your marriage is a complete failure, but you keep it hidden because Peter will soon become Tsar of Russia.”

Catherine looked at Agnes in shock.

Agnes merely nodded her head in agreement.

I continued, “You have had sex with your husband and found it totally unsatisfying.”

“It is not important for a wife to enjoy relations with her husband,” she countered sharply. “It is a wife’s duty to submit and bear children.”

“You may say that, but you don’t believe it,” I told her. “You would very much like to enjoy sexual relations, and you will do so in the future ... with my help.”

Now Catherine blushed. A total stranger was speaking to her about her desires for sexual satisfaction. Such conversations were unheard of in her day. “You can’t speak to me of such things,” she said.

“But I must,” I answered. “Your future and success as Imperial Majesty depend on your knowledge of and enjoyment in sexual congress.”

“Imperial Majesty?” she gasped.

“Yes, Catherine. The title is in your future. You will be the singular ruler of your adopted country.”

“That can’t be,” she replied, almost is a state of shock.

I held up my hand and spoke. “It isn’t something you can see today. It isn’t something that you can even imagine, but it will happen.”

Taking a few steps toward me, she stopped. Through the dark glasses, I could see her staring at me. “How could you know this?”

“I know almost everything about you,” I told her. “You need only schedule some time for me, and I’ll relay it all to you. I have information that will make your life easier and guarantee your success in years to come.”

Catherine turned away and walked to a window. With her hand covering her mouth, she gazed out the window seeing nothing as her mind whirled.

After several minutes she turned back to me. “Can you meet me here tomorrow afternoon? I’ll clear my time so that we won’t be interrupted. Will that work for you and Agnes?”

I held out my hand toward Agnes for her to answer, “Yes, Majesty. We are staying at a hotel and can be here when you have time for us.”

“Please don’t call me Majesty,” Catherine told Agnes. “It’s just too shocking.”

I looked in the direction of Catherine, but not directly at her, trying to keep up the appearance of being blind. “We can repeat today’s routine,” I said. “Can your man pick us up at the same location tomorrow?”

“Yes, John,” she answered. “Ivan will be there at the same time tomorrow.” Turning to Agnes, Catherine extended her hand. “Thank you for coming today. We’ll have more time tomorrow.”

“You’ll want to set aside as much time as possible,” Agnes told her. “John’s visions will have you spellbound. You’ll not want to have anything to distract you until he’s finished.”

Opening the door, Catherine called for Ivan. When he stood at attention in front of her, Catherine directed him to take us back to the place we had been picked up. “Drop them there and wait until they are out of sight before you leave. Tomorrow you will pick them up at the same time and place. Do you understand?”

“Yes, madam,” he answered with a bow. Then turning to us he said, “Please follow me.”

As I walked past Catherine, she reached out and touched my shoulder. “Thank you for coming, John. I’ll look forward to seeing you tomorrow.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.