The Grimoire - My Inheritence - Cover

The Grimoire - My Inheritence

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 6: Jennie

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Jennie - Uncle Darcy passes away and bequeaths me a musty old volume of spells and incantations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Chapter Cover. Topless woman on Chair

“Now this is an interesting character.”

“Who’s an interesting character, John?”

“The Prince of Wales, the one who became King Edward VII.”

Agnes, my wife, lover, and witch smirked, “Yes he was. He threw some wild parties before he became king.”

“What kind of parties?”

“Well Bertie, as he was known, was just an oversexed young man. He would fuck any woman he could get his hands on. However, he had a penchant for married women. I think that was because it just made his mother the Queen go into a rage when the rumors got back to her. I also think it made him feel superior to the husbands who were mainly aristocrats and who usually were indifferent to their wives. Would you like to meet him?”

“Could we do that?”

Agnes beamed at me. “Sure. He really liked me when I visited him with your uncle Darcy, and now that I’m married he might like me even more,” she chuckled. “Not to mention that he usually has some of the sexiest women around at his parties so I’m sure you would surely enjoy that as would I.”

“That would be fun, I think. Can you arrange it?”

“Of course my darling. When do you want to go?”

“All things in good time. Come here I want you now. Others will have to wait.”

She undulated to my chair and sat on my lap. I cupped her panty-clad ass in my hand and took her delicious breast between my lips. Sucking on her hard nipple had her moaning in seconds. When I ran my finger through her cleft, she lost it and dragged me to the bedroom for another epic session of lovemaking.

“Oh, John. I want you to know that you are the most delicious of lovers. I’ve never been as happy as when you came into my life. I’m so glad that Darcy chose you to inherit the grimoire. Since those days when I was almost burnt at the stake in Salem I’ve lived long years of salacious experiences, however, I despaired of finding a soulmate such as you. You fulfill my every desire both sexual as well as spiritual.”

“Enough prattling you adorable little witch. Wife of mine, start making arrangements to go. It’s time we have another adventure,” I said with a smart smack on her tight tush.


“Why The Savoy hotel, Agnes? From what I understand we are invited to a three-day affair by the Prince, so what use are these rooms going to be?”

“These are different times, John. We can’t just arrive at his doorstep. We need to have a respectable address. Oh, and by the way, the correct form of address is not Prince but your Highness or your Royal Highness unless he tells you to address him otherwise.” Now go get showered and changed. He is sending a coach to pick us up two hours from now.”

‘Uh ... what shall I wear?”

“I altered your tux to be more in style with what’s being worn here and now. You will also find your cane and homburg laid out on the bed. Now go!”

Freshly bathed and shaved I stepped out of the bathroom to find Agnes putting on her finery for the evening. Black silk thigh high stockings supported by a black lace garter belt and the tiniest of black silk panties. She wore a matching black corset that constricted her abdomen making her slim waist even slimmer and served to change her posture so that her behind was even more rounded and seemed to be presented more fully. Her nipples almost peeped out over the top of the corset and beckoned to my hands.

As I stepped forward to handle that exquisitely presented merchandise with my cock at full extension like a lance ready to do battle, she shooed me away. “Not now Romeo. Just get dressed and keep your lascivious intent under control. I am sure that you will have ample opportunity to sheaf your weapon later tonight. Get dressed!” She donned a blue taffeta dress and looked positively regal. I noticed that the back of the dress plunged down exposing a good portion of her back and that her arms were bare.

I donned my clothes, and she came over to adjust my tie. Leaning toward me she gave me the lightest of kisses on the lips. “Go get them, tiger,” she smiled at me. Her perfume was intoxicating and glancing down the swell of her breasts got an instantaneous reaction from my cock.

The carriage was waiting for us when we got to the lobby, and we climbed aboard. I asked the footman where we were headed. “Marlborough House, Sir John,” he answered closing the door behind me.

“Sir John?”

“Yes, Sir John,” answered Agnes. “And here are some calling cards to present to the butler so he can announce us. Remember you are in the presence of the future king of England. He does not cavort with the hoi polloi.”

“Pretty snooty guy is he?”

“Well, you have to remember Queen Victoria is his mother and she is seldom amused, especially by his antics. That must, of course, have an effect on him. However, deep down he is a sweetheart.”

“Ah! Here we are Marlborough House.”

“House? That’s a fucking palace. My god, there must be over 100 rooms to the place.”

“Sshh ... behave, and remember at supper always use the outermost implement to eat the course you are served with.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Just in case you get confused by the cutlery, love, and no elbows on the table,” she giggled at me.

A footman ran to open the door, and we stepped out. Two other footmen ran out and picked up a traveling trunk that had been strapped to the rear of the carriage unnoticed by me.

“What’s all that?” I asked Agnes.

“Well, we are here for three days so it is the clothes we will need while we’re here.”

“My god all of that for three days?”

“Yes dear. We will need to change often. There are your hunting clothes, your morning clothes, and so forth as well as the six or seven outfits I will need.”

“What the hell have I let myself into?”

“John, don’t worry I am sure you will enjoy yourself.”

We had gotten to the top of a flight of steps leading to the front door when a man greeted us with a broad smile.

“Lady Agnes, what a pleasure to see you again.”

“Richards the pleasure is mine. How have you been?”

“So kind of you to ask my Lady. Well, thank you.”

“Good morning Sir. I’m Richards, major-domo to his Highness. Who shall I announce?”

I handed him one of the cards Agnes had given me.

“Ah! Sir John and Lady Agnes. Well, may I congratulate you both? I had not heard that you were wed. Please follow me, everybody is assembled in the sitting room.”

We were ushered by Richards into an opulent room where a group of people were engaged in conversation. At the door, Richards announced us to the gathered audience as Sir John and Lady Agnes.

A slim, curly-haired young man came forward with a broad smile on his face. “Agnes, my darling, I see you are as beautiful as ever.”

Agnes made a courtesy during which much to my amusement his eyes plunged down her décolletage, and he visibly licked his lips.

“Your Highness is too kind,” she smiled at him. “May I introduce my husband, Sir John?”

As he turned towards me, I bowed. He strode towards me and extended his hand. “So you are the winner of the prize. May I congratulate both of you as you make a very handsome couple?”

I replied, “Thank you, your Highness.”

“No, no not your Highness please call me Bertie we are here almost as friends. Come let me introduce you to the rest of the party.”

“Lords and Ladies please welcome some of my loyal friends from America, Sir John and Lady Agnes, who will be joining us for the weekend.” He proceeded to introduce us to a bevy of beauties and some men who under my bedazzled eyes passed almost unnoticed.

“We have here Lady Agnes the widow of Lord Van-Tempest,” he indicated a slim young blond girl with sparkling blue eyes.

“Lady Warwick, known to us all as Daisy, and one of the most celebrated hostesses in all of England.” Daisy was a buxom peaches and cream woman with glistening black eyes and a bouffant hairdo. She seemed to be deliciously rounded in all the right places.

“Daisy’s sister, Lady Sybil,” he said indicating a slender brunette with a thin face and haunting eyes.

“And last but by far not the least Lady Randolph who we call Jennie.” My eyes were dazzled by this raven-haired beauty. She was noticeably taller than the other women and had a magnificent set of tits threatening to spill out from her corsage.

Of the introduction to the gentlemen, not much remains as my fertile imagination was occupied with the possibilities and opportunities that might be provided to me over the weekend.

We milled around making small talk and drinking champagne. However, my gaze kept returning to Jennie. Every few minutes our eyes would meet and she would smile at me, and I distinctly saw her tongue licking her upper lip as she surveyed me from head to foot. I felt her flirtation affect me and tried to control my cock’s urge to spring at attention.

“Your Highness dinner is served,” intoned Richard from the doorway.

Bertie turned to me and said, “John, why don’t you escort Jennie while I have the pleasure of your charming wife’s company. Is that acceptable to you?”

‘Nobless oblige,’ so I replied, “Most certainly Bertie, I would be delighted.

Agnes caught my eye and gave me a smile and a wink. Her lips mouthed, “I love you, have fun.”

Jennie took my arm, and we entered the dining room. Her firm breast pressed against my arm and she smiled at me with her piercing eyes.

Bertie and Agnes sat next to each other and Jennie then I sat beside them after we had helped the ladies sit.

“Where do you live in America?” Jennie asked me.

I replied we resided just outside Boston. “Almost neighbors,” she said. When I looked at her quizzically, she told me she had been born and raised in Brooklyn.

I had a terrible time to keep my eyes off her breasts, and she leaned towards me and whispered, “Well do you like them?”

I turned crimson and stuttered, “Magnificent.”

“Thank you, kind Sir, maybe later you will be able to do more than ogle if you are a good boy. I see Bertie is equally fascinated by your wife’s breasts. He is a very naughty lad you know. I understand they have met before is that correct?”

“Yes, a few years ago when she was the mistress of my Uncle Darcy they enjoyed his hospitality.”

“Knowing Bertie I am sure Agnes enjoyed more than his hospitality. So she went from being your Uncles’ Mistress to being your wife. That must be quite a story.”

A footman appeared between us and laid plates of food before us. ‘Saved by the bell,’ I thought.

I looked down and saw the bewildering array of knives forks spoons and glasses. Jennie seeing my face whispered, “Outside one first,” with a mischievous glint in her eye.

We started eating while indulging in idle chit-chat when suddenly I felt her leg press against mine under the table followed by her foot toying with my thigh. From that point on between fighting my urge to take her right then and there and trying to control my incipient hardon, I had no consciousness of what was served.

At long last, the meal was over, and Bertie suggested the men retire to the saloon for cigars and port while the ladies go and freshen up.


“So what do you think, John? I believe that Jennie has made an impression on you.”

“Bertie, she is a stunning woman.”

He chuckled, “I surely know. The poor girl had to be saddled with that husband of hers. He is impotent because he contracted syphilis and Jennie won’t let him get near her. His loss, I say, our gain. She is a veritable sexual tiger.”

Cigars lit, and port served Richards entered the saloon and approached Bertie to whisper something to him.

“Bring them in Richards,” Bertie exclaimed.

Richards went back to the door and led five young women into the room.

“Gentlemen, here are the appetizers to whet our appetites for the main event and to serve as assistants to yourselves and the ladies between bouts as needed.”

Richards led a stunning little redhead to Bertie. “Highness this is Shelagh our new girl who I am sure will delight you.”

“Sir John, this is Sunita who will be happy to serve you in every possible way she can.”

A dark-skinned girl came to stand next to my chair. My eyes were mesmerized by these visions of beauty. They all wore thigh-length stockings and translucent panties and corselets which did more to reveal their tits than to conceal them. For all intent, they could have been naked.

Bertie drew my attention to the freckled redhead now standing in front of him as he looked her over from head to foot. “Richards, has Shelagh been trained?”

“Yes, I did so personally and assure your Highness that she is marvelously suited to her duties.”

“Richards, you are a rascal. I think that is your principal inducement for working for me.”

Richards blushed and a smile formed on his lips. “I don’t deny Highness that it is a very pleasant prerogative of my position.”

“Now Shelagh did you enjoy your training sessions with Mr. Richards?”

“Uuuh ... yes, your Highness.”

“Come stand in front of me. Take off that corselet and show me your teats.”

She reached behind her and removed the garment to reveal two delicious freckled half melons capped by twin pink cherry sized nipples. Bertie reached out and toyed with them while the girl turned crimson at being played with in public that way.

“Take off your undergarment, girl.”

“Here in front of everybody, Highness.”

“Yes. Don’t be bashful. I’m sure all these gentlemen will look at some point this weekend and want to explore your charms.”

Shelagh dutifully lowered the silk panties and exposed a delightful freckled body to the assembled men. Bertie’s hands explored her nether lips and inserted a finger deep into her quim which elicited a moan from her. “Spread your legs for me, dear,” he commanded. He proceeded to cup her delightful puffy lipped twat, and his finger reached back and explored her anal pucker while she squirmed.

“Well, Shelagh, you are deliciously warm and wet, and I am anxious to roger both your holes later on. Richards, well-chosen, my man. I am delighted with her.”

“John, I see Sunita is to be your personal attendant tonight. Is she to your liking?”

I examined the young girl standing next to me, and her golden brown body was exquisite.

“Yes, Bertie she is beautiful.”

“Sunita, display your charms to Sir John.”

The young woman removed corselet and panties with a smile on her lips and stood in front of me with spread legs and a mischievous smile on her lips.

“Feed him your breast, dear girl. Let him taste you.”

Sunita lowered her chest towards me and grasping her pear-shaped breast presented it to my mouth. I gobbled it up and licked all around her dusky nipple. She moved forward and straddled my lap. I could feel her heat right through my trousers, and my cock responded joyously to her friction. Her mouth closed in on mine, and I felt her tongue part my lips and lave my mouth. She had an amazing tongue, and I teased her nipples as we kissed.

Bertie broke through my lust before I disgraced myself by coming in my trousers. “Girls that’s enough. Go now and get your mistresses ready. Let them know we will be joining them in about fifteen minutes.”

I saw the girl disengage themselves from their partners and file out of the room accompanied by Richards.

“I saw you enjoy that, John. I did not want Jennie to be disappointed by your performance. You seemed on the verge of ejaculating. Sunita is extraordinary and also a favorite of Jennie. You both will find many uses for her tonight.”

“Where do you find them? They are beautiful and seem to be delighted to please.”

“Usually by word of mouth, John. Richards gets girls applying every day. His challenge is choosing the best ones. The girls know what they are applying for and also know the advantages they can get from having been here. Many of them go on after a few years to being the mistress of wealthy people they meet here or to careers on the stage. They get paid a generous stipend during their stay, and at worst can save enough after the one or two years they work here to pursue their lives whatever they be.

“Bertie, I am so surprised. I was under the impression that England was very sexually repressed at this time in history.”

“Well my mother, Victoria, would certainly want that. She keeps saying her famous phrase ‘We are not amused,’ especially when it concerns me. However, she is indeed enjoying herself unbeknownst to all. The Queen is regularly being rogered by her Scotsman, John Brown, one of her ghillies at Balmoral.”

“Really! One would not suspect especially after what we consider inanities on our side of the ocean, such as calling legs limbs and other ideas of the sort.”

“John, I refuse to do things like that. Limbs belong on trees. Legs belong to people and are made to be admired. Just in passing dear chap Agnes has marvelous legs. I do hope you understand I will be between them at some point tonight?”

“Yes, Bertie, I do. She is looking forward to it. I realized when we wed that her nature is similar to mine. We can’t deny our urges, can we?”

“Capital! I think Jennie is lusting for you as well as are the other ladies. You will enjoy your deserts. I just hope you have the endurance or they will all be disconsolate. All of us around this table enjoy pegging married cunts and arses, and the ladies all enjoy the thrill of a different cock from time to time. Gentlemen, our desert awaits us. Shall we join the ladies?”


He led the way to a large softly lit room. The room was lined with large divans, and there was an assortment of large pillows on the carpeting and mirrors lined the walls. The lights from hundreds of candles diffused a warm glow and reflected from the mirrors to bath each divan in a soft romantic light.

A door opened at the far end, and the ladies made their entrance. Gone were the gowns and fancy hairdos. Each was wearing a translucent shift and apparently nothing but hose underneath. As they approached, I was delighted to observe the swell of their breasts with nipples poking forward and tenting the material into delightful peaks.

Jennie made a beeline for me. She arrived taking my hand and leading me to one of the divans, stood in front of me, and made a pirouette. Being closer, I could see her pussy behind its curtain of silk and her wonderfully rounded behind.

She came to sit next to me. Jennie wrapped her arms around me and kissed me lasciviously. “Like what you see, John?”

“Oh yes, Jennie. I want to see, touch, and explore all of that voluptuous flesh.”

“Well, feel free. It’s at your full disposal.”

I moved my hand to one of her full breasts and mauled her flesh in my hand.

She sighed in pleasure, giving me another loving hot kiss. Jennie whispered, “John, you are overdressed for the occasion. May I be so bold as to uncover your hidden treasures?”

Her dainty manicured fingers started to pluck at the buttons of my shirt. I felt another set of hands working the buttons of my trouser and saw Sunita kneeling in front of me busily at work. She was dressed, or rather undressed, in the costume, I had seen her in previously.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.