The Grimoire - My Inheritence - Cover

The Grimoire - My Inheritence

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Uncle Darcy passes away and bequeaths me a musty old volume of spells and incantations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling and thinking of my experiences over the last six months; Uncle Darcy being pronounced dead, the reading of the will, and his legacy to me, an old leather-bound book. The discovery of Agnes, my witch within the magic of its pages and the unbelievable sexual chemistry that had established itself instantaneously between us.

I felt Agnes stir, and her leg curled over me, and her thigh came to rest on my cock. Her softness and warmth caused it to come to life. Her small hand wrapped itself around me and I she whispered in my ear, “John, I love you.”

I turned towards her and kissed her sweet lips. “Agnes, do you love me or is it the sex you enjoy?”

She released me and sat up in bed. She glared at me. “You can be such an ass, John. I choose to be with you; I don’t need to be with you. I can have my choice of any man in the world, and yet here I am with you. So what do you think?”

“But why me, Agnes? I am not anything special. Why?

“John, after all these years I am super sensitive to feeling and emotion. I can’t read your mind, but I can read feelings. I am an empath. I feel your love for me and revel in those feelings. Like me, you are a lustful person, and I enjoy your lust both for other women and for me. I love the fact that you accept me for what I am and I will love you forever.”

“You are not resentful when I want another woman?”

“No silly, as an empath I enjoy your lust and your horniness. In the same way, I feel you enjoy when I lust for other women and other men.”

“Other men?”

“I didn’t hear you object when Darcy made love to me a few weeks ago. Right?”

“Well no ... I enjoyed watching you enjoying yourself.”

“See. That’s what I mean. John, I love you as I have never loved another. Given my druthers, I want to share my life with you.”

“You sure of that Agnes? Forever?”

“Forever!”

I picked her up in my arms and carried out.

“Let me go you big lug,” she shrieked. “Where are you taking me?”

“Darcy’s!’

“I’m not dressed, idiot.”

“He’s seen it all before.”


Darcy’s eyes popped out when I made our entrance to his quarters. Jezebel his companion taking everything in her stride uttered a warm, “Good Morning.”

I stood Agnes up and dropped on one knee in front of her. “Agnes,” I said, “Will you become my wife?”

The look on her face will be graven in my mind for eternity. Her eyes grew wide, and her jaw dropped.

“John, you have me for all time. Why”

“Because it is right I want to be joined with you in more than a sexual relationship.”

Tears flooded her eyes, and I could see all her body tremble. “Well, will you? I reiterated.”

Through the tears, she looked at me, and between sobs, she said just one word that changed my life forever. “Yes!”

I turned to Darcy and said, “Marry us. Now! You are the head of our family, and I cannot marry her in an official ceremony, so you are elected.”

Looking thoroughly dumfounded, Darcy just said, “Of course.”

Jezebel spoke up, “Just a minute, John. Can you keep your non-existent pants on for maybe a half hour? I need to get her ready for the ceremony.”

The women disappeared into another room, and I was left standing naked in the middle of their living room. Darcy looked me up and down. “Don’t you think you should get maybe a bit more formal? Maybe a jockstrap?” he suggested with a grin.

I looked down and saw my cock hanging down, and the hilarity of the situation dawned on me. “Yes, what would you suggest?”

He went into the other room and returned with a set of tails and accouterments to go with them.

“Here try these tails. I once could wear them. Time, however, has made me a little too rotund to fit into them, but they should work on you. Jezebel has wanted me to toss it out for ages.”

I proceeded to get dressed black tails, starched white shirt, and bow tie, patent leather shoes on my feet. Looking in the mirror, I scarcely recognized myself.

Darcy handed me a tumbler dark with liquid. “Here, have a drink,” he said.

“What is this?” I asked.

“Liquid courage and liquid gold in a glass. Macallan single malt scotch. I swore I would not share it, but today I will break my rule, just for you. Agnes and I purchased it years ago while doing a tour of Scotch Distilleries.”

“John, you sure about what you’re doing?”

“Absolutely, Darcy. I know that my life is tied to Agnes and I want her to be more than my slut. I want her to be my wife. I realize she will be my slut always. However, she should have more than just that designation. I am proud to be with her, and I want her to be proud of being with me.”

Jezebel’s voice asked us if we were ready. I turned towards the door, and it was my turn to have my jaw drop. Agnes stepped out, and I swear I faced the most erotic sight I had ever seen.

There she stood clothed in beauty. Her hair was done up in one thick braid that reached over her shoulder and covered one breast. Her long legs were encased in white thigh high stockings topped with lace and descended into open toe white pumps. A matching white micro mini thong and a white open nipple bra completed the outfit. Her nipples were rouged as were her pussy lips which peered from her thong.

She stood there for an instant and then did a pirouette to reveal her cute behind which was completely bare. I almost lost it and was on the point of rushing forward and crushing her in my arms when Darcy put his arm on mine and held me back.

Jezebel then entered and posed for us. She was the mirror image of Agnes except where Agnes was wearing white Jezebel wore a similar outfit in black. With her dramatic red hair, she was also a sight which would rouse an erection even in a statue.

Jezebel escorted Agnes up to where Darcy and I were standing. Agnes looked up into my eyes, and my heart raced as I looked at her. She wore a light gloss of pink lipstick and green eyeshadow to highlight her violet eyes. Her perky breasts encased in the white lace and her nipples hard and erect peeking out of her open nipple bra.

Standing there stupefied I heard Darcy mumbling words, but my attention focused on the gleaming eyes and smiling lips of this beauty standing next to me.

She moved her eyes to indicate to me that I should look at Darcy.

“John, let me ask you again are do you take this woman, Agnes of Salem, to be your lawfully wedded wife.”

“Uhh ... yes, I do.”

“Agnes, do you take this man John to be your lawfully wedded husband.”

“Yes I do,” she replied.

“By the powers vested in me as head of this family, I do declare you man and wife. John, the ring.”

I gazed around me in bewilderment wondering what to do when Jezebel came forward and presented me a small pillow on which rested a ring which consisted of a square cut sapphire surrounded by diamonds.

I took it, and Agnes extended her dainty hand, I slid the ring onto her proffered finger.

“You may kiss the bride or whatever you wish, John.”

I took her in my arms and cupped her firm ass in my hands as we kissed. Finally, both panting for breath we separated.

Jezebel came up to me and demanded equal treatment stating that it was an ancient custom for the groom to kiss the bridesmaid in the same manner he kissed his bride.

By this time there was a very apparent bulge in my trousers which Jezebel delighted in teasing by rubbing her crotch against it, while Darcy enthusiastically reciprocated with my bride.

Finally, we all separated and Darcy asked me where we were going to go for our honeymoon.

“Honeymoon? Darcy, this was such a sudden decision I hadn’t given it any thought.”

“Agnes, how does Paris sound to you?”

“Darling, anywhere as long as I am with you.”

“I think we could have a lot of fun in Paris in the spring in the 1920s.”

“Why the 1920s, my love?”

“Agnes, this was an era which was effervescent with culture. The war was over, and a whole new culture was emerging. Jazz, art deco, women becoming more liberated from a previously patriarchal society, modern literature, and art was at a high point. I think it would be fascinating.”

“Ha! Women were becoming more emancipated. I see right through you my darling. Okay, Paris it is.”


Paris 1925, what a mind-blowing experience the last two days have been. Agnes and I took residence at the ‘Hotel Bristol’ where we spent the first two days after our arrival celebrating our love for each other.

Lodged in a luxury penthouse suite we spent our days making love in the enormous bed, ordering room service and drinking liters of champagne.

I was not only head over heels in love with Agnes, but she also could keep me relentlessly aroused. I think we explored most of the possibilities of the Kama Sutra and even created some new ones.

After a shower and shave on the third day I was looking out over the city from out window where I could see the Seine River over the rooftops and asked Agnes if she was ready to explore Paris.

“John, I would like that so much, and there are things I need to purchase. Will you tag along with me as I go into some stores I want to visit?”

“Honey we are on our honeymoon, and you want to go shopping.”

“Please, John, I will make it up to you. Please.”

“You will? How will you do that?” I smirked.

“What if I promised you a night that you will never forget?”

“Darling, you have already done that many times over, and if only for that we will go shopping together.”

Fifteen minutes later she was dressed and ready to go. She was wearing a straight grey dress that descended to mid-calf and a little hat perched on top of her head.

We took the elevator down, and I took the opportunity to do a little ass grabbing while kissing her.

“Behave! Be a good boy if you want to get your reward later.”

“Here I thought that now we were married I would get my reward every night,” I quipped.

“Only if you behave,” she smirked at me.

We wandered the streets seemingly at random though Agnes seemed to have a definite plan.

“Ah here it is,” she said”

“What?”

“Rue Cambon.”

She took my hand and rushed to a boutique. Stunned I followed and was in a fashion boutique.

A salesperson came forward and inquired if she could be of assistance. Agnes gushing with enthusiasm told her she was looking for the latest creations of the boutique.

“Mme. is American” the woman asked.

“Yes.” Responded Agnes. “A friend of mine told me to come and see your fashions saying they were the most in vogue in Paris.”

“Mais certainement madam it will be my pleasure to help you. Please call me Coco. I will personally assist you.”

They both disappeared into a dressing room. While I seated myself in an armchair and arming myself with patience was left to wait.

An hour later Agnes appeared at the door to a dressing room and beckoned me to her.

“So what do you think?” She asked executing a pirouette to display a very simple straight cut black dress.

The dress molded her body, and she looked charming not to mention incredibly seductive.

Coco, followed her and asked, “What does Monsieur think? Is she not charming?”

I smiled at her and answered, “To me, she is always charming.”

“I understand you have just been married. Well, you both have excellent taste.”

“Agnes, I may call you Agnes.”

“Mais oui, certainement.”

“I would like you to try a new scent I have developed, would you be willing?”

With that, she produced an atomizer and spritzed some in the direction of Agnes.

“What do you think, Monsieur?”

I approached and nuzzled Agnes’ neck. The odor enchanted me, and I found it very erotic.

“I see that Monsieur approves,” said Coco glancing at the bulge that started to become apparent in my trousers.

“Lovely really lovely,” I gushed. “What is it called?”

“I have not yet decided your lovely wife, and you are my test subjects. This is the fifth try I make at this, and I think I have succeeded judging by your reaction. I think I will call it simply Number 5.”

With that, we took our leave after paying a ridiculous sum of money and asking that the purchases be delivered to our hotel.

Once on the street Agnes wrapped me in her arms and asked me if I really liked her purchases.

“Yes, I did. However, I did not realize that things like that were important to you.

“Oh, John, stop thinking of me as just a witch. Remember that I am also a woman. Do you realize where we were and what we just did?”

‘Uh ... No.”

“You big goof. I now own the very first LBD, from now on for ages all women will be copying me,” she giggled.

“LBD?”

“Little black dress, my darling. Coco was Coco Chanel. And I also am the very first woman to be wearing Chanel #5.”

I stopped in the middle of the sidewalk completely dumfound. For the very first time, I realized that Agnes was not only a witch, a toy to be played with, but also very much a woman. I felt my heart melt with the realization that I loved her even more than before.

“Come, darling now for some sightseeing.” She led me to a wharf on the Seine River.

“This will give us a great view of Paris without having to walk. These ‘bateaux mouches’ will lead us past many of the sites without having to fight crowds and we can sit back admire, and quaff some bubbly while we do.”


In the late afternoon, we got back to the hotel. The parcels from Chanel had been delivered. Agnes was like a child at Christmas unwrapping her packages.

“John, lie down and take a nap before we go out as I think you will need all your energy tonight. While you do that I will get myself ready.”

I lay down and watched her start to undress the next thing I knew she was kissing me and whispering to me to get up. I noticed it was dark and the room was dark. I could barely make her out. She directed me to go shower, shave and get ready.

When I was done, I returned to the room. However, Agnes was not there. On the bed were my tails and other accouterments.

When I had finished getting dressed, Agnes returned. “Where have you been?” I asked.

“I saw the concierge to get tickets for the ‘Folies Bergère.’”

“The follies what?”

“Not follies my uncouth American, ‘Folies Bergère.’ Just imagine a strip club with class. They say the girls are delicious and who knows who we can entice to play with us.”

“A strip club wearing tails?”

“Yes! Jeans have their place but not in this time and place. Now go to the bar downstairs while I get dressed.”

Twenty minutes later Agnes appeared. Every man’s head turned to look at her. She was wearing her LBD with sheer hose and a pair of pumps. Her makeup was perfect, and when she walked to me I stood, and she gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek. She then reached into her purse and proceeded to wipe the smear she had left there.

We walked out, and Agnes asked me to hail a taxi. She directed the driver to take us to Montparnasse.

“Why are we going there, love?”

“To pay for our trip.”

“What do you mean?”

“Honey I’m a witch, not an alchemist. I’m going to buy a painting. With our knowledge of our times, I can pick up a painting by Picasso or Chagall for next to nothing and when we get back home resell it to finance our next adventures. So far some trinkets I brought back from Egypt have been the source of money for our adventures.”

The taxi deposited us at the café ‘La Rotonde.’ We sat at a table on the sidewalk, and Agnes asked the waiter if Mr. Victor Libion was present and if she could see him. A few minutes later a gentleman approached us.

“Mlle. Agnes, how nice to see you again.”

“M. Victor, now it’s Mme. Agnes. May I introduce you to my husband? John, this is the famous M. Victor proprietor of this charming establishment.”

Agnes rapidly explained why we were. He invited us inside. The walls were swathed almost floor to ceiling in paintings. M. Libion told us that these were left with him to cover the artist’s unpaid bar tabs. He was authorized to sell some of them should he get the right price.

Agnes rapidly made her choice and arranged to send them to the hotel. We took our leave and proceeded to the ‘Folies Bergère.’

“What did you buy?” I asked.

“Just a few trifles, a Picasso and two Degas. One of the Degas is for our apartments. You can see them back at the hotel later.”


Arriving at the theater, we were ushered to a small table at the edge of the stage. Looking around, I noticed that the audience was composed of couples. This was a far cry from American strip clubs.

Suddenly the lights dimmed, and the orchestra started playing. An MC came out on the stage and announced the first act.

A bevy of beauties came on stage and performed a very erotic cancan for us. Agnes was in one of her teasing moods and kept pointing out the ass ... ets of various dancers as her hand from time to time went under the tablecloth and teased my cock till I sported an erection. When I tried to reciprocate, she slapped my hand away and told me to behave.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.