The Grimoire - My Inheritence - Cover

The Grimoire - My Inheritence

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Uncle Darcy passes away and bequeaths me a musty old volume of spells and incantations.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Magic   Sharing   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Massage   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Sitting at an antique mahogany table alongside my three loathsome cousins I felt an immense sadness. My uncle, Darcy had passed away, and we were here at the request of his attorney to listen to the provisions of his last will.

My cousins, the sons of Darcy’s sister, Priscilla, commonly referred to as Priscilla the prude, sat there with a gleam of anticipation in their beady eyes. Darcy had lived a life of ease and comfort, and they apparently were anticipating a windfall.

Mr. Rutledge, Uncle Darcy’s lawyer, made a great show of pulling out and distributing copies of the last will and proceeded to advise us of the terms.

“To my nephews Roger, Samuel, and Richard I bequeath all of my money and other financial assets. These to include my house at 66 Salem Street in Salem, Massachusetts,” intoned Attorney Rutledge.

To John my favorite nephew I bequeath this package containing a book that has meant a lot to me throughout my life. May he find joy and solace within its covers,” Rutledge continued.

Richard the eldest of the cousins let out a whoop of joy, “How much do we get?” he asked.

“After careful examination of the bank accounts, stock certificates, and other financial instruments it comes out to about thirty thousand dollars. That is, of course, to be divided between you three.”

“What! That’s it.” Exclaimed Richard.

“Yes, young man, that’s it. The house is yours but requires much work to make it livable, and that will have to come out of your pockets if you accept the terms of the will. The land has some value, but it is my understanding that it is scheduled for expropriation by the city. The money is free and clear as there were no debts, and all taxes have been filed and paid.”

“I demand to see what is in John’s package.” Richard snarled aggressively.

“That’s up to him,” Rutledge stated.

“I have no objections,” I said unwrapping the parcel to reveal a book bound in black leather. Its cover was embossed with the title;

Grimoire of Agnes.

Spells and Incantations for your Pleasure

“What is that worth?” asked Samuel.

“Well that’s none of your business,” retorted Rutledge.

“What if it is worth more than what we received? We could contest the will,” replied Samuel.

“Put that out of your mind, young man. Your uncle had to be declared dead as he disappeared over five years ago and as such his will had to be probated by the courts. The courts, in fact, questioned the equity of the distribution as to its fairness towards John. The monetary value of his share is substantially less than yours. They let it stand because the will had been witnessed by a friend of your Uncle, Judge Carmichael.”

After signing the appropriate documents, we finally parted ways. My cousins to wherever they went accompanied by the most insincere well wishes I had ever uttered, and I returned to my home in Nahant.

I made myself a stiff scotch and sat down remembering my Uncle Darcy’s eccentricities. Darcy for all intents was a recluse who had lived alone as long as I could remember. A ‘bon vivant’ who enjoyed his drink and food. He had always laid out a fantastic gourmet array of food and wine whenever I had dropped in on him for a visit.

He seemed to have no friends or visitors apart from me but was a most gracious host when I visited him. He was passionate about history and could relate historical anecdotes with humor and seemed to know odd historical facts that belied his lack of formal education.

He had been married to my mother’s sister. However, I had never known her as she passed away before my birth. To the best of my knowledge, he had never had female companionship after she passed away.

He seemed to live for his books which invaded his home. There were bookshelves from floor to ceiling covering most of its walls.

The other interesting thing about him is that he never seemed to age. Over the years he remained as the first time I had met him.

We had often sat in front of the fireplace comfortably ensconced in our leather armchairs with a postprandial brandy talking far into the night.

I finally sat back and opened the covers of the massive volume that he had left for me. It apparently was ancient, and as I opened it, an envelope dropped out. It was inscribed ‘To my nephew John, Only to be opened by him after my passing away.’

It had been sealed with wax. I carefully opened it and read the contents.

‘Dear John,

I urge you never to judge a book by its cover.

Seek, and you shall find immeasurable wealth and joy.

Darcy’

I stared at this cryptic missive from my uncle and wondered what the hell it meant.

Opening the book I was confronted with arcane symbols and notations as well as what seemed to be Latin words and phrases.

I nonchalantly turned the thick, well-preserved pages, and about twenty pages in came across a page depicting a naked female engraving.

I stared at the engraving enjoying the seductiveness of the woman pictured. Long black tresses framing an elfin face, small perky breasts, flat stomach and long legs made a very seductive picture. It had been an inordinately long time since I had had any feminine presence in my life. I just sat staring at her and slowly felt myself falling asleep while looking at her mesmerizing eyes.

My sleep was far from dreamless. I dreamt of the woman in the engraving while she and I had a series of erotic trysts and for the first time in ages on awakening, I discovered that I had ejaculated during my dream.

I slowly opened my eyes and looking down at the wet stain on the front of my trousers I uttered a vehement curse. I stood and proceeded to remove my pants and underwear when I heard an amused chuckle coming from across the room.

I froze and faced the source of the sound to discover the presence of the nude woman from the engraving. I immediately attempted to cover my raging erection and blurted out, “Who are you and how did you get in here?”

“Well as to whom I am that’s easy my name is Agnes. I got in here because you summoned me in your dream,” she answered.

“But how?”

“You wished that I was here with you,” she said. “It’s just that simple.”

“Are you a devil or an apparition? What?”

“That will require a bit of explaining, and I am prepared to tell you. First, however, I think you should take a shower and get cleaned up and then I will tell you my story and of my powers.”

I looked down at myself as she smirked at me and saw that she had a point. I went into the bathroom followed by her and proceeded to get cleaned up. She sat on the toilet appraising me with her huge violet eyes. Halfway through she asked, “Shall I scrub your back?”

Without waiting for an answer, she stepped into the shower with me and placed herself behind me she lathered my back and proceeded to wash every inch. I could feel her breasts with their hard nipples brushing against my back. Her hand snaked between my legs, and she continued to lather my cock with the expected result that I again had a massive hardon.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.