Frank, You Bastard - Cover

Frank, You Bastard

by JefferyB

Copyright© 2022 by JefferyB

Erotica Sex Story: A work-at-home wife is introduced to her husband's boss who offers her a way to help her husband's career.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Slut Wife   MaleDom   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   .

Mindy was still breathing hard and naked in her bed when she heard the front door close. “Frank, you bastard!” she called out. Her body was covered in sweat and a pool of cooling semen was puddled between her breasts.

Running her fingers through the puddle of white cream, Mindy lifted her fingers to her nose to smell his spunk before putting the fingers in her mouth. “You are a bastard,” she said to herself. “Six weeks ago, I had never tasted cum and now I crave it. You taught me that ... you bastard.”

Rolling out of bed, she looked down at her rumpled bed. “I’ll have to change the sheets before my husband gets home,” she thought. “Mitch doesn’t need to know that his sweet wife has become a common slut who begs to be fucked every day.”

Still naked and grumbling, she walked down the hallway to her laundry room to put the sheets into the washing machine. Once the washer started, Mindy returned to the bedroom to ensure there were no signs of Frank’s visit. When she was satisfied that the room held no evidence of her dalliance, Mindy went into her bathroom to wash her body of any of Frank’s residue.

Mindy looked into the mirror and shouted, “Whore,” at her reflection.

While standing in the shower, Mindy’s mood improved as she allowed the warm water to run over her body. While she shampooed her hair, Mindy’s mind drifted back six weeks to the day Frank knocked on her front door for the first time.

Mindy had been working from her home office for the better part of two years. She was more than happy to have lost the thirty-minute commute to work. Offered the opportunity to work from home, Mindy jumped at the chance. It had become her habit to see her husband off to his job before making coffee and taking it to her desk and computer. Most days, she remained in her pajamas until an hour before Mitch returned home.

That fateful day, Mitch had called. “Sweetheart,” he had said in a troubled voice. “Would you please look over at my desk and see if you can find a red flash drive?”

“I don’t have to look for it, Mitch,” she told her husband. “I can see it from here. Do you need it?”

“I do,” he replied. “I’m just a stupid shit to have not tucked it into my computer bag.”

“I’ll bring it to you if you need it,” she told him.

“No need for that,” he replied. “My boss isn’t far away from you. He said he would stop by and pick it up on his way to the office. You remember him, don’t you?”

“Vaguely,” Mindy had lied. Mitch had introduced her to Frank at the last Christmas party, and she remembered the man very well. He was tall, handsome and reeked of sex appeal. “His name is Frank, right?” she asked.

“That’s him,” Mitch replied. “Just be nice to him. Give him one of your big smiles. I’ve got a review coming up in the next few weeks and I don’t need him remembering I’m a dumb ass.”

“Don’t you worry, sweetie. You just let Mindy take care of it.”

As Mindy stepped out of her shower, she continued to remember that day while she towel-dried her hair.

She was still in her pajamas when the doorbell rang. “Damn, he’s quick,” Mindy thought. She picked up the small flash drive and headed to the door without considering the fact that her PJs would give this man a good view of her breasts.

Mindy opened the door to find Frank Nelson standing outside. “Hi, Frank. Come in. It’s hot out there.” She couldn’t help but notice how handsome he was. Every hair was in place and his smile could melt a woman’s heart.

“Thank you, Mrs. Caldwell,” the man had said and stepped inside her doorway.

“That was mistake number one,” Mindy thought as she pulled an oversized t-shirt over her head. Walking into her home office and sitting at her desk, she remembered asking her husband’s handsome boss if he’d like a cup of coffee.” Mindy thought of her husband’s suggestion to be nice to his boss.

“That’s very kind of you,” the man had said.

Mindy remembered how Frank’s eyes had washed over her body. She should have been alarmed, but she had enjoyed it. One of the problems about working from home was that Mindy seldom had a chance to show off her plentiful bosom and perfectly rounded ass. Mindy had always secretly enjoyed the lustful looks she got from the men in her office.

She remembered feeling his gaze on her as she made coffee. There was no question in her mind that his eyes were glued to her ass. Mindy also considered that her PJs might be transparent while she stood in front of her kitchen window. “Cream and sugar?” she asked.

“Black will be fine,” he answered. “Do you like your coffee maker?”

“I certainly do,” Mindy replied. “You can’t beat having a cup ready in one minute and never to have extra wasted coffee.” Turning around with his coffee mug in her hand, she saw his eyes move up to her breasts. “Sit down, Frank, and enjoy your coffee.”

He pulled out a chair at her kitchen table and sat, his eyes remaining on Mindy as she walked to the table with his coffee. “Are you going to join me?” he asked.

“Sure,” she chirped. “It’ll just take a minute.” Going back to the coffeemaker, she could feel his eyes on her body.

When her coffee was ready, Mindy leaned over to put her cup on the table, knowing he’d be eying her breasts. She watched the man sip his coffee before smiling.

“Excellent coffee,” he said with a nod. “What brand is it?”

“I order it from a business in California,” she answered. “I think their coffees are excellent and their price is even better. They pay for shipping and don’t charge me sales tax. The cost per cup is about 42¢.”

“I’ve heard your husband talk about you, but he never mentioned your frugal side.”

Mindy chuckled. “He probably mentioned my backside.”

“And your front side,” Frank replied with a grin. I’ve heard him tell the men in his office that you are especially active in bed.”

Suddenly, Mindy was shocked and deep in waters she had not expected to encounter. She looked at this man and sighed. “Has Mitch really told stories about me in the office?”

“He’s also told us that he has come home to find you working at your desk naked. That remark got everyone’s attention.”

Mindy blushed. She was obviously going to have a serious talk with her husband.

“You know,” Frank said slowly, “Mitch has a major review coming up in a couple of weeks.”

Still thinking about her husband blabbing about her in the office, Mindy replied, “I think he’s mentioned it. Why is it major?”

“It’s his five-year review. It will determine if he can be promoted or simply stay at his current level.”

Mindy knew that Mitch had his heart set on a promotion. He would be devastated if he didn’t do well. “Who does the review?”

“That’s my job,” Frank answered without looking up from his coffee cup. Instead, he set the cup down and looked into Mindy’s eyes. “You know, you could help Mitch to get the best possible review.”

“How could I do that?” she asked, not understanding the man’s suggestion.

“Well, since I know you often work naked and enjoy showing off your body, you could give me a little show. I think it would go a long way toward helping Mitch.”

Frank’s suggestion stunned Mindy. But it also excited her. Her mind was trying to wrap around the idea of exposing her body to this man as a way of helping her husband reach his goals. “How bad could that be?” she thought.

Mindy slowly stood, facing Frank. “You want me to get naked for you?”

“I didn’t say that,” he replied, “but it would be an excellent suggestion.”

Mindy could feel herself trembling. She had a combination of fear and excitement. Her shaky fingers opened the three buttons on her pajama top. She slowly pulled the top off, baring her generous breasts.

“That’s a nice show opener,” he muttered, his eyes focused on her tits. “Why don’t you turn around and give me a look at your sweet ass?”

Mindy turned slowly, thinking she had no panties on and would be completely exposing herself. She dropped her pajama top on a chair and slipped her fingers into the waistband of her PJ bottoms. “Are you crazy?” a voice in her head said. But it was overruled by the other voice, saying, “Go ahead. Do it for Mitch.”

When the pajama bottoms puddled around her ankles, Frank whispered, “Oh, yes, absolutely perfect.”

Looking back over her shoulder, Mindy smiled. “Is this helping my husband?”

“You’d better believe it,” he responded. “Turn around and let me see those fantastic tits again.”

When she turned, Mindy spread her feet apart, putting her hands on her hips. She could see the prominent bulge in his trousers and see that Frank was mesmerized by her nude body. Mindy was still frightened but also very aroused. She could feel her heart beating and knew her pussy was getting wet.

Mindy could see his eyes looking between her legs. The bulge in his pants seemed even larger now.

Frank stood and the bulge appeared to grow. “You still want to help your husband?”

“I’m standing here naked, so I guess the answer is yes.” Her eyes moved to his crotch. “Do you have something special in mind?”

“I’ll let you use your imagination,” he said while opening his pants and letting them fall to the floor. Dropping his underwear, Frank let his stiff cock jump out from under his shirt tails.

Mindy almost gasped. It was easily the largest cock she had ever seen. Not that she had seen more than ten in her lifetime, but this was the largest. As he pulled his shirt away to expose his package, Mindy felt her mouth water. She was drawn to his tool like a moth to a candle.

“Go ahead,” he said. “I can see you want to touch it.”

Mindy took two halting steps forward before dropping to her knees, leaving her eye to eye with his beast. Lifting her hand slowly, she tried to wrap her hand around the stiff shaft. Her fingers didn’t quite make it all the way around.

“Stroke it,” Frank whispered.

Her hand began to move back and forth. It was rock hard and hot. Mindy’s entire body began to heat up and she became aware of her vaginal fluids starting to run down her thighs. “Fuck!” Mindy screamed in her head. This was just too crazy, but she knew she would put it in her mouth. Licking her lips, Mindy wrapped them around the head of the cock, moaning in her excitement.

“That’s nice, Mindy,” Frank told her. “Just keep doing that.”

She began stroking his cock while plunging it as deeply into her mouth as possible. Something had taken control of her body. She had no self-will. Mindy lost track of time, continuing to suck this big cock as if her life depended on it and knowing she could slurp this monster for hours.

Mindy was surprised once again when Frank put his hands into her hair, held her head tightly and released his load into her mouth. She had allowed a guy to cum in her mouth back in college but had never done it for her husband. Frank didn’t give her any warning. He just did it as if he had her permission. Her mouth was so full of cock and cum, the only thing Mindy could do was swallow it.

Frank slowly withdrew his unit from her mouth before helping her to stand. “You did an exceptional job, Mindy,” he said with a grin. “Have no doubt that I will remember this when completing Mitch’s review. But let me caution you that it would be unwise to let him know what we did today.”

“I wouldn’t think of telling him,” Mindy replied while wiping a bit of semen off the corner of her mouth.

“Good girl,” Frank said as he buckled his trousers. “I hope I didn’t interrupt your workday.” He leaned over, kissed her cheek, and walked down the hallway to the front door.

When the door closed, she locked it behind him, leaning her naked body against it to consider what had just happened. Dropping a hand between her legs, Mindy could feel that she was dripping wet. Running a finger through her wetness, she touched her clit. Rubbing it in a circle, Mindy reached her own orgasm in seconds. She slid down the door until she was sitting on the floor. “Fuck!” she said. “That was amazing.”

The incident replayed in her mind several more times before the day ended and Mitch came home from work. She worked herself into two more orgasms before taking a shower and getting dressed for her husband. The thought of that big cock in her mouth made her wet repeatedly.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.