The Horny Doctor and the Shy Patient - Cover

The Horny Doctor and the Shy Patient

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Doctor Applegate was in a quandry. He enjoyed his two young daughters anal games but wanted to exchange his dreadful incestuous relationship for up close and personal benefits with his younger female patients without the need for incest to fill his mind with thoughts of guilt.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Teen Siren   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Workplace   Incest   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   White Female   Oriental Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Enema   First   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   Doctor/Nurse  

Doctor Applegate’s head nurse quit unexpectedly, and he was forced to turn to the hospital pool of available nurses to find a fast replacement.

The girl they recommended was called Nurse Turner and she was neither young nor pretty. He was noticeably upset at the change because the former head nurse had a well-trained backside and would bend over on request without any need for warming up or pre-coital nonsense.

The doctor had a session with the widowed mother and his favorite new humping material, her teen daughter Tammy the afternoon of the day that Nurse Turner was supposed to report for duty.

He looked at Nurse Turner with some dismay.

She was wearing a dirty uniform and he could tell her make-up was not anywhere as well done as the former head nurse. He was forced to make this observation to her and was surprised when she broke out in tears.

“I am so sorry, doctor, please let me make it up to you. What can I do to improve my appearance?”

He laughed and told her jokingly, “A good blow job would help a lot.”

When she fell to her knees and pushed her uneven lipstick covered lips up against his suddenly awakened dick, he had to admit her wet and wonderful mouth did a lot to make up for her shortcomings in attire and cosmetic perfection. The woman had his full attention now because not only was she sucking his shaft with skill and vigor, but she was working his quivering rear door with her ungloved fingers like she was a well-qualified prostate massage expert with lots of experience in giving anal pleasure.

Her unexpected skills drew his respect and he simply stretched out and enjoyed her relaxing technique. Perhaps, he would get used to her unusual arousal methods if she was a full-service provider of such activities without prompting.

The nurse corrected her lipstick, and he suddenly found her lips to be much more agreeable after he had drained a load of his man-juice inside her wet mouth with happy shouts of joy inside his private office.

The widowed mother and her daughter Tammy were there on time for their appointment. He allowed the mother to come into the examination room together because he knew from his prior appointment that the mother liked to team up with her daughter in carnal fun and games. The mother’s name was Harmony and she liked to hum when she was sucking a dick or even bending over and taking it up the ass doggy style. He found the daughter to much more reserved and she would pull down her panties for his ministrations with a haunting smile on her face like the Mona Lisa in full bloom.

However, she was quite young and once she was properly inserted and humped with lots of energy she would break down into an oversexed teen with a definite need for hard cock in any and all entrances without delay.

The mother would instruct her to take up a “down on all fours” position on the examination table for the doctor’s examination and sexual pleasure knowing that her daughter was constantly in need of deep dick with lots of anal activity.

Harmony and the doctor stripped the daughter totally naked and placed her into the proper position for the mother to feed her pussy into her beautiful face as the doctor slowly entered her vaginal slit from behind doggy-style giving her all eight inches with firm resolve. Each time he pressed forward into her flanks the girl pushed her face into the older woman’s pussy mound with her tongue sticking out to lick up her liquid emissions.

Doctor Applegate leaned forward over the girl’s naked back and kissed the mother on her lips with serious intent. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and played with her pink pointed tongue showing her that he was the dominant partner and forcing her to hump her pussy up against Tammy’s wet and wonderful mouth. He worked his dick into all the girl’s hidden corners and drained his cock into her feminine folds with slow almost perfect satisfaction. The poor girl was in a state of female orgasm and her tongue worked overtime licking and sucking her mother’s privates with youthful enthusiasm.

Nurse Turner came into the room and saw them linked in triple fucking position and she was immediately overcome with her own personal emotions. She dropped down onto the doctor’s naked flanks and inserted her demanding tongue into his bottom with need to taste his heated desire.

Harmony saw her naughty actions and slid around behind the middle-aged woman to taste her feminine folds from the rear. The doctor was driven by the nurse’s demanding tongue to fuck Tammy harder than before, and the girl went into a convulsive orgasm that threatened to throw them all off the top of the examining table.

After the patients left, he sat down with the new head nurse and asked, “Do you think you would enjoy working under me, my dear?”

The excited professional woman reached down and pulled the doctor’s cock out in full view. She lowered her head and sucked him until he was on the verge of shooting his load. Her messy lipstick was all over his shaft and his balls and he knew he had a winner in the nurse’s attitude.

“That answers my question fully, nurse Turner. Do take a shower each morning because I like a pristine pussy and clean back doors for my eating pleasure. Be ready to always assume the position and do not be fearful of shouting out your pleasure because my office is soundproof, and no questions will be asked.”

He left his two unsatisfied daughters at home with a clear conscience at forgoing his incestuous demands and went in early to the office to get his rocks off in between the head nurse’s nicely shaped thighs. Her multiple orgasm was exciting to him, and he greeted his new patient, Miss Sweetbum, who was a female cabin attendant on a local airline. She told him that her nipples were extremely sensitive due to the tight uniform she was required to wear, and she needed some soothing lotion to take away the harsh rubbing on her perky boobs.

He loved the new challenge because the mystery of a female boob was right up his alley, and he was devoted to finding the source of her problem. He held her lush breasts and moved them in every direction carefully fondling her irritated nipples with his loving touch. The poor stewardess was in a confused state of mind because she thought his touching was inappropriate, but he was a professional man just trying to help her and after all, he was a licensed doctor with a medical degree.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.