Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 9

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Dad managed to get a high-top table in the bar area. High-top chairs are taller and make it much easier for people to see my sisters. It was a busy night at Applebee’s. My sisters weren’t the only slutty women there.

There were quite a few girls at the bar area chugging two for one margaritas. They looked like they were dressed to meet guys. Mom said that she was trying to make sure her daughters didn’t grow up to cruise mediocre restaurants looking to get laid on a Monday night.

Applebee’s truly is the most medium-quality of all the medium-quality restaurants. The food and service are adequate, and the prices are moderate. There is nothing exceptional about it in any way.

However, you would have thought we were at a five-star restaurant by the reaction of the committee. Bubbles had recovered from her earlier crying and sobbing, but she had tear stains on her cheeks and her eyes were red and puffy like her ass.

Freckles and Buffy were downright giddy to be sitting in chairs and getting to eat. Dad required the girls to keep their hands flat on the table until the food came. He ordered for them and only let them drink water. They ate like it was their last meal and they had been starving for weeks. Buffy might have joked about the food tasting like it was microwaved bar food before the punishment, but she seemed to truly appreciate this brief respite from her normal dinner in a big way. She kept thanking my parents over and over.

My sister Freckles was a notoriously picky eater before punishment began. She would often waste about a third of every meal she was served. Mom hated to see her waste food, but nothing worked to get Freckles not to waste food.

Tonight, she ate every bite that Dad ordered for her including the decorative lettuce that comes with the hamburger. She smiled, laughed, and thanked my parents profusely. They didn’t have to remind her that this new attitude was probably because she had been fed left-overs from the floor for almost a week. I think she knew.

We didn’t focus on punishments or humiliation though. I am sure my parents didn’t miss the normal drama at the table. My sisters aren’t the only ones who are bratty. My brother and I can get caught up in an argument or start wrestling and acting like fools. We didn’t though. I felt like I needed to set a good example as a “boss”.

I am sure my parents didn’t miss Buffy’s snide remarks about how average the food was. I am sure they didn’t miss Freckle’s complaining about the food and wasting almost half of what she ordered. I am sure they didn’t even miss Bubble’s singing about butts or belching proudly at the table or stealing all of the attention.

The girls were well behaved, but they weren’t zombies either. They talked gregariously, ate well, and e

We laughed and talked as a family. Bubbles was pleasant and excited. Even though she did speak to me, it seemed like she was angry with me and distant. She didn’t completely ignore me, but I felt I really hurt her feelings.

The girls finished everything the rest of us left on our plates as well. Mom and Dad had a couple margaritas towards the end of dinner and then we loaded up into the car to go home. Dad wasn’t drunk but he let Buffy drive. She was surprised to be allowed behind the wheel and to get to keep her shirt on.

Dad sat in the back between Freckles and Bubbles with his arm around them, while they remained naked and held their legs above their head.

It was only about 10pm by the time my we got home. The girls stripped naked and put the stuff my parents bought away. Dad allowed Bubbles to wear that cat collar. He was in such a good mood he told the girls that they did not have to get their mandatory nightly spankings.

We spent the next two hours learning about puppy training. Dad and Mom put dog collars around Buffy and Freckles necks as well.

“When you have collars around your necks, you are house pets. There are new rules and expectations you,” Mom explained. My father picked up some simple, soft rubberized knee pads intended for gardening. They protect your knees while you are crawling around trying to replant your petunias.

They slip on really easily and once the girls had those they were racing around the house in no time. Their butts were wagging like dogs, and it was a lot of fun to watch them sniff, let their tongues hang out, and pretend to be doggies.

The committee liked to ham it up and really got into the spirit of playing the role of dogs. They fought over rope chew toys by biting them and playing tug of war. They barked and growled and had a lot of fun with it.

When Mom told them to sniff each other’s asses like real dogs, they were reluctant, but they played along with it. Even Freckles got into the spirit of the game. Buffy asked, “If we have to sniff each other’s poopers like real dogs, can we lick our own pussies like canines too?”

“Yes,” Mom said. “Doggies don’t play with themselves like sluts! So, expect to get popped with a newspaper across the nose if you are a bad doggy,” Mom demonstrated by smacking Buffy’s upturned nose with a rolled-up magazine or a wooden spoon.

We only had a few hours to practice, but in that time, Mom also taught them how to behave like “Proper Westminster Bitches”. She put them on leashes and then walked them rapidly around like show-dogs and the girls presented themselves and mugged for us with funny expressions like supermodels who were simply crawling down the catwalk in a sultry fashion. It was quite funny.

Mom taught them to sit up and beg, roll over, play dead, all the basic dog tricks.

“You can learn more advanced things tomorrow after your sister finishes babysitting,” Mom said after she removed their collars. Buffy and Freckles had been lamenting being on punishment for an additional week but when they finished with this exercise, they had forgotten all about that. Their adrenalin was flowing and in the privacy of the living room they had fun cavorting around like dogs.

All in all, I thought it was awesome. I definitely would have enjoyed being milked one more time before bed, but I was too shy to ask one of the committee in front of my mom and dad. That night Dad let me pick how the girls would sleep after they finished offering their gratitude to me and my parents for punishing them just as they had in the morning.

Bubbles failed to acknowledge me, but I didn’t say anything about it. I felt bad that I had messed up her test. I was just surprised she would have let the old man go through with touching her.

I immediately suggested that they be tied up like they had ridden in the back of the car with their legs bound to their arms, and their pussies and assholes spread. “Okay, do it,” Dad handed me the rope. He normally showed me how to arrange the committee at night and supervised where I placed the rope carefully. This time, he watched but he didn’t comment.

I was nervous as I tied each girl up individually. I started with Buffy and moved on to Freckles. I had to touch their tits and pussies to run the rope through their legs and around their boobs, but I didn’t do it excessively. I was nervous with my father watching us. When it was time to tie Bubbles up, she submitted and held her legs above her head, but she looked angry and didn’t say anything to me – not even a thank you at the end.

Dad told me to remove Bubble’s cat collar once she was tied up. My little sister glared up at me like she was going to cry when I did it. I shrugged that it wasn’t my choice. Dad said it was a treat to wear the collar and she’d have to earn it.

“Why didn’t you tie them together?” Dad asked me to explain my choice to tie them up separately. The girls looked uncomfortable and very obscenely exposed in their binding. I thought that was the goal. He had been tying them ass to ass or nipple to nipple so that their bodies were usually so close together that they were kissing or looking into each other’s pussies.

“I thought this was enough of a punishment,” I said.

“This isn’t a punishment,” Dad insisted. “The girls are bound for their own good. They might feel tempted to sneak out of the house, even in the nude. They might want to raid the fridge and steal some Oreos. They are bound uncomfortably so that when their freedom is finally returned to them, they will appreciate sleeping in their own beds again. They are bound obscenely so that they will appreciate the privacy to keep their assholes hidden from view,” he explained. He had told me this before, but it was nice to hear it again.

“They are bound together because even though it started as an ironic joke to mock them, they are the Itty Bitty Titty Committee. They are a team. They must rely upon each other to get through each day and work together to accomplish their goals. They are trained together because they are stronger together. They learn from each other’s mistakes, they rely upon each other for support. You are the leader of that team when your mom and I are not home.”

“So should I be tied up with them?”

“I am the head of the household, do you think that I should be tied up with the committee, son?” When Dad said it like that, my question sounded stupid.

“We all have our role to play,” he tussled my hair and flicked out the light as we walked out of the room without saying goodnight to the girls.

I was super horny after I put my sisters to bed, but I didn’t masturbate. I felt it best to save it for the next day. I knew I would be the boss again tomorrow morning and this time I was much more confident that I could do the same thing that I did today.

However, mom had new rules this morning. Right after the girls finished gratitude in the morning after I untied them, she introduced a new rule.

“Remember how I said we’d be getting a puppy? Well, today is the day!”

The girls went pale as they remembered Bubbles asking for a pet in the pet store and mom having that conversation with her. They were quick and they immediately realized the pet training stuff last night meant they would be the puppy. Mom let the three of them worry before she explained how it would work.

“You hurried through your Gratitude session to show your appreciation for putting up with your sorry asses. I don’t have time to make you do it again but if your brother does then that is up to him. I have only a few minutes to explain how this is going to work so listen carefully,” Mom got their attention.

The committee was holding their attention position with their hands placed behind their heads. They have to wait to be dismissed to start the day.

Mom was holding one of the elongated wooden spoons that she used to use for cooking before the girls took on making most of the meals. It was one of the same one that we slide between their butt cheeks after a spanking and make them clench in their butt. Mom likes to pop their thighs, ass, and even tits with it when she notices them leaning or not standing up straight while they are in attention position.

She was just trying to make them a little nervous by pacing around them and it was working. Even Bubbles looked worried.

“Which of you turd faces wants a carefree day of playing and frolicking without doing any chores?” Mom was clearly asking rhetorically because as soon as the girls started to answer with a wisecrack, she popped Buffy on her pretty ass cheek with the spoon to shut her up.

“It’s not going to be up to you. We’ve decided that since Lucas has to give up his summer vacation supervising you that he should be the one to decide. We have given him tools to punish and motivate you during the day, but we suspect that you aren’t really seeing him as an authority figure when we aren’t home.”

I was intrigued and a little flattered that my parents were giving me so much trust. Mom said that the decision would be solely at my discretion every weekday while they are at work and she wasn’t going to influence that decision.

“You are a team, but this is a friendly little competition between you to be the best house slut you can be for him by behaving yourself and embracing your punishment,” Mom popped Freckles on her bald pussy, right on the slit with the back of the spoon. It was just to get her attention and it worked. Freckle’s eyes widened and she jumped a little in surprise.

“No chores, no mandatory spanking, in fact no spanking at all until we come home. No playing with yourselves though,” Mom pouted as if she were empathizing with the girls for not being allowed to pleasure themselves. “No hand job duty either,” mom made a motion like she was jerking off an invisible dick casually and then tossed the invisible dick to the side.

That changed things! I assumed the girls would love this reward and I was happy to award it to one of them but that meant that Georgie and I couldn’t ask them to give us a hand job. Bubbles was angry with me, but she did more than just jerk me off yesterday. I felt guilty thinking about denying her a reward just so that I could get her to jack me off again.

“There is a downside obviously, and I am sure you already suspected that nothing comes without cost while you are on punishment,” Mom stopped pacing and picked up a red magic marker with her other hand. It was part of Bubble’s art supplies. She no longer got to draw in her room anytime she wanted so it was just sitting on an easel with brushes, gel pens, and oil pastels.

“I don’t want you to have any hard feelings toward Lucas if he picks you. He can pick you as often or as infrequently as he wants and based on his own criteria. I don’t want to hear it is unfair that he chose you. He HAS to pick one of you every morning before I go to work, and he is free to tell you his reasons or not. I will ASSUME whoever he picked was the least helpful, the least cooperative, the most difficult to deal with, with the worst attitude of the three of you. Even if all three of you behaved, one of you will have done less than the other two.”

I was confused – why would they be angry at me for giving them a reward of not having to do chores or get spanked? What was she talking about?

“Last night, I introduced you to puppy training,” Mom explained. “One of you will be chosen to be Geiles Luder today until your father and I get home,” Mom said. I didn’t understand what Geiles Luder meant. Mom said it was a German term that meant “Horny Bitch”.

Mom told us that our family on was German on her side. I didn’t know she spoke any German herself. I think hearing my mother use a German word to describe the role of house pet made it seem like something official – and not just something silly she made up.

“We’ll evaluate how it went today before we introduce anything new, However, Buffy has to babysit, and your father and I have to go out to buy a few more things to help educate you so we can’t be home all night working on this with you. While we are gone, Lucas will be in charge. He may decide to keep you as Geiles Luder so you can practice and train as a puppy but normally you will return to normal punishment when your father and I come home.”

Mom made it absolutely clear that whoever I picked would be my puppy for the day. “Lucas, you can give them commands, feed them by hand, and you should treat whoever you chose as a family pet. They can only speak if you tell them to speak. If you say bark then it’s ONE bark for Yes, and two barks for No. No should be very infrequent.”

Mom told the girls that there would be consequences for speaking as Geiles Luder unless it was a dire emergency.

She told me to pop them with a rolled up magazine if the puppy is non-cooperative, and that over the week she would introduce new requirements once they master the basics. “There are some plastic grocery bags in the kitchen. I want you to tie them around their hands so that they can’t use their little fingers. I’ll show you before I go, but I really have to leave soon, or I’ll be late!! Oh yes, you can only walk your puppy in the BACK yard,” she snickered.

“They all did very well yesterday,” I was having trouble deciding who would be Geiles Luder. I tried reading the committees faces and it was difficult to decide if any of them WANTED to be puppies. Bubbles looked happy but she always looked happy. She didn’t make eye contact with me. I also wanted her to give me a hand job today. That would be impossible as the “Horny Bitch” puppy – especially with those bags around their hands.

Buffy would probably be miffed but play it off like it was a silly game. Freckles would be mortified. They all did everything I told them to do the day before.

My mom quickly grew impatient with me and told me that I had to pick one, and to go with my instinct. “Tomorrow, it will be a little more of a pain in the ass for them,” she chuckled.

Ultimately, I decided on Freckles because she did everything, I told her to do – but nothing extra. It seemed like a good choice. Mom was delighted. Freckles glared at me like I was an asshole. I expected that much.

Mom pointed to her feet and my sister slunk to the ground. Mom put a thick black leather collar around Freckle’s neck that already had her name on the dog tag. Mom had one collar for all of the girls in the committee ready to go if I had chosen them. It wasn’t like she planned on me picking Freckles.

She wrote “GEILES” on one of Freckle’s ass cheeks and “LUDER” on the other. “You are the Horny Bitch today, Freckles. Are you going to give your brother a hard time?”

“No Ma’am,” Freckles answered politely.

Mom popped her butt with the spoon and told her that was the wrong answer. “It’s one bark for yes, and two barks for no unless you are given the command to speak!”

Freckles barked to demonstrate that she understood the new rule. I could tell from the tone of her bark that she was mortified to be singled out. She seemed to be doing her best to comply with mom’s new rule without looking terrified – but she wasn’t doing a great job of hiding her revulsion for her new assignment.

It really was funny on some level though.

Mom said that they planned to practice tail training later, but that every puppy deserved a starter tail. She turned the wooden spoon so that the round end could go into Freckle’s asshole. I didn’t expect her to do this – nobody did. She pushed it in about four inches into my sister’s butthole.

The spoon sliding into Freckle’s puckered anus was the coolest thing I had ever seen. The lips of her asshole opened slightly like a tiny mouth trying to swallow the end of the spoon. “You are the only one who can take this out today. Obviously, it comes out if she needs to shit. You should take it out every two hours or so for about twenty minutes.”

And do what? Put it back UP her butt? Mom didn’t say. It sounded like she was suggesting that I slide it back into my sister’s keister after the twenty minutes were up. My mom noticed my morning boner pop up.

“Don’t worry, we’ll have plenty of time to practice with tails later. I was concerned you might be a little overwhelmed, but I am glad that I introduced you to puppy training today. Just have fun with it Lucas! Don’t stress about being perfect. We’ll review Freckles performance together and I will answer your questions tonight. I might just get spanked myself if I am late,” Mom was clearly joking but she was running really behind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.