Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

We laughed after Dad hung up on the phone. There have been times that I have been completely lost when my parents made a decision about punishing my sisters. They only recently started explaining things so that I could understand them.

However, I think I got this one right away. Dad was intentionally setting my sister up to punish her even while she was babysitting. He was also setting some boundaries so that Mr. Miller didn’t try to have sex with her or give her money when he wanted her to do this for free.

I wasn’t entirely sure why he wanted her to babysit for free. We could use the money. I assumed it was to humiliate Buffy by making her give something away that she would charge money for. I thought it might be that since this was part of her ‘training’ that he didn’t want to actually charge Mr. Miller since he was an unwitting participant in my sister’s punishment plan.

All I knew was that everyone found the humor in how dad ended the call even if we did for different reasons. The only person who didn’t seem that amused was Buffy. She genuinely appeared concerned. She even lowered her legs a little. I spanked her pussy hard and she raised them back up.

“So, I have another week of punishment?” she asked Dad while looking at me with scorn on her face. She could have reached across the car and smacked the shit out of me but she held her legs above her head and spread a little wider as if she had accepted the fact that now she had to expose herself like this in the car anytime she was in it.

“Yeah, but lucky for you, you get to spend five hours of it from 6 pm to 11 pm just cleaning a house and you only have to give one hand job. Your sisters will be home training hard!”

“Wait, what did I do to earn an extra week, Sir?” Freckles spoke up.

“We are almost to the store, so we probably don’t have enough time to go into everything you did in Myrtle Beach, Freckles,” Dad joked.

“You said one extra week and I was done, Sir” Freckles stuck her pretty little nose in the air angrily.

“What your father and I said was that you had one more week once we got home before we’d DISCUSS when your punishment is over. Your behavior has improved since you have been kept in line over the last few days. The fact that you are so eager to go back to acting like a vulgar little twat is proof you haven’t really learned your lesson,” Mom said.

“I have to WANT to remain on punishment, for you to finally let me out of it, Ma’am?” Freckles asked with an incredulous expression. I flicked her asshole because she was being rude to mom. She darted her eyes angrily at me and then back at Mom “If I said I want to remain on punishment, you would keep me on it then too!! I can’t win!”

“Punishment isn’t something you win, Slut,” Mom rolled her eyes. “You lost when you lied to me and broke rules, I never even thought we needed,” Mom explained sourly. “I do not think you would ever ASK for punishment. You are too predisposed to weasel out of it.”

Freckles looked forlorn and melancholy because my mom was right.

“As to Bubbles, we’ll take her off of punishment when WE are ready, not when she is. That was discussed in advance. We aren’t running a bus line where you can get off anywhere you like at any time you like.”

“We can do another week together! All three of us, the Itty Bitty Titty Committee,” Bubbles smiled.

“I hate to break it to you, but I have big tits not itty-bitty love bites. I am getting a sore asshole from being smacked, poked and spreading myself like mayonnaise on a turkey sandwich,” Buffy complained to Bubbles that she didn’t belong in any sort of itty bitty titty committee.

She spoke to Dad “I’ve been a really good sport about taking my medicine, but I need to know when I am going to be done with this!” I could tell that my sister tried not to sound like she was giving my parents an ultimatum but when they both turned to look at her in the backseat, she shrank a little because she knew they were not backing down.

“It’s not fair to keep jerking us around and not tell us how long we have to behave like little sex slaves for!” Freckles added.

“You are NOT sex slaves,” Dad clarified. “If anything, you are going to feel like you’ve been re-virginized by the time you are done. A couple hand-jobs and playing finger-puppets with your sisters is about the most SEX you are going to have. You are far from slaves because they do NOT get choices and they just do what they are told. You want to negotiate. Now, do you REALLY want me to give you a date when your punishment is up right now? Yes, or no?”

“No sir,” Buffy and Freckles reconsidered. She knew dad would pick a date way out in the future and arguing would be futile.

“We’ll talk about it on Sunday,” Mom said. “You’ve been doing very well, and your dad and I are proud of you for ‘taking your medicine’ as you say. We thought we were done when the vacation ended. We found out at the South of the Border when you literally started hopping in and out of trucks turning tricks that we were not. Your father and I could never have imagined any of this might be necessary and like you, we had our doubts that what we were doing might be too harsh of a response. Our conclusion though is that you are behaving yourselves, seem to be learning something in the process. You must trust us to make the best decisions for you on when this punishment is over.”

“I will tell you this,” Dad said as he pulled into a nearby shopping plaza. “We have no interest in continuing your education for longer than necessary. It’s a lot of work dealing with your sweaty asses. My car smells like pussy and I’ve developed fresh callouses on my hands spanking your fat asses. We aren’t turning you into slaves. We are punishing you and you are done when we say you are done.”

That was the end of that discussion (for now).

The Loop is a strip mall shopping center near our housing development in Cherry Lane Acres. It’s got pretty much everything you might need. A Super Walmart, Home Depot, Bass Pro Shop, Dick’s Sporting Good’s Store, Marshalls, Ross, Olive Garden, Applebee’s, Pet Store, and dozens of little stores.

There is a shop called “The Android’s Dungeon” that my brother and I love. They sell classic video games, comic books, and collectables. You can find people playing Magic the Gathering and Yu-Gi-Oh there even at 2 am. The guy that owns it has a room in the back and is an insomniac so it’s open pretty much 24/7. I normally beg to go but tonight I felt that the responsible thing was to stick close to my parents.

“We’ve got some supplies we need to shop for first, and then we’ll go to Applebee’s! How would you cunts like to sit in actual chairs, have your own food and use silverware for a change?”

“YAY!!” Bubbles cheer. Freckles and Bubbles also seemed to really be grateful for the opportunity to simply eat a meal at Applebee’s.

“Well, how does it feel to want something you can’t have?” he laughed. The girls immediately stopped cheering and their expressions turned somber. Dad liked repeating that joke to mock how often Buffy used it on us. It wasn’t funny after the first time, but it was never funny after the first time Buffy used it on us either.

“Your father is just teasing you,” Mom explained.

I think I mentioned that Buffy used to joke with us all the time by asking us if we wanted Chick-Fil-A or a new video game and when we fell for it she would say “How does it feel to want?” or “Sucks to be you?”

Sometimes she would even hold up a bag of Chick-Fil-A she bought for herself and walk away. It was a cruel joke, but I thought nothing of it because it was just the natural sibling rivalry and teasing that I expected from her.

It was fun watching her reaction to having it done to her. The lesson her was that it was not supposed to amuse anyone at the table. It was supposed to make Buffy embarrassed by her past behavior.

“It’s not going to be all gloom and doom and licking potato salad and toast off the floor, girls. We want you to understand that we feel just TERRIBLE about having to treat you like this,” Dad snickered and tossed the girls their tank-tops and shoes. He hit Freckles on the ass with her shoe when he tossed it and it bounced off harmlessly. He was teasing them again though. “If you behave yourself tonight, you can have your shorts when you eat at Applebee’s. Until then, I would advise you to appreciate how far those tank-tops can actually stretch when you pull them down as far as they can go.”

The committee released their legs, stretched a little, and quickly put on their tank tops and shoes. They had to hop out of the car to actually pull them down. They discovered very quickly that the Tank Tops barely covered their asses.

If they didn’t bend over and didn’t let the tank tops roll back up it might appear to someone looking at them that they had on shorts or bikini bottoms under the tank top. However, they were going to have to bend over at times, and those tank tops naturally started to roll up on their own the moment the girls let go of the hem of their shirts.

Freckle’s tank top was white and sheer. Her nipples poked through the material like two pencil erasers had been glued to her chest.

Buffy’s tank top was not see-through, but it had a funny caption on it that said “If I pass out, please perform mouth to ass resuscitation.”

There was an outline of a naked woman passed out with a bottle of booze and her ass up in the air on her shirt.

The funny thing was – this was one of her tank tops from BEFORE the punishment. It was being used to humiliate her now, but she used to wear it as a joke.

Bubbles surprisingly had a black tank top that wasn’t particularly revealing or sexy. It was just one of the ones that fit her.

The first place we went was the Hardware store. This wasn’t a surprise to anyone. Dad liked working on projects out in the garage and he often made us go with him to the store. I won’t walk you aisle by aisle down every detail because I am sure you’ve been in one of their voluminous stores that sell everything from plywood to paint to electric fixtures.

It was bright in there and the girls were obviously noticed by all of the customers as they walked around the store. Men stared at their outrageously skimpy outfits and women looked at them with disgust and derision. I would say that was pretty consistent throughout our shopping trip.

The girls joked about me “Getting wood” when Dad asked me to help him get some two-by-fours and put them in our cart. I was a little embarrassed, but I didn’t tell them to stop joking about it.

My parents weren’t marching them around like prisoners or forcing them to high step through the aisles. We looked like a pretty normal family that happened to have three severely under-dressed teenage girls. I know at times they flashed guys accidentally but for the most part, the girls maintained the illusion that they might have something underneath.

Dad picked up some rather mundane objects that I would come to learn later would serve a purpose in their training and education. Alligator clips are metal clips with long, serrated jaws that open and close with springs. They are used for creating a temporary electrical connection. I didn’t know much more than that.

Eventually, he would be attaching them to my sister’s tits and clits to cause them severe discomfort. They didn’t know that at the time either. My father seemed to know about ways to inflict punishments on girls using their own bodies to humiliate them and leave them in discomfort but also make them horny. The biggest punishment seemed to involve getting them excited but with no way to get any relief and have an orgasm.

You can find all sorts of things you can use for bondage in Hardware stores. Funnels, duct tape, and even those two-by-fours would eventually have some role in my sister’s education. At the time, we were blissfully unaware.

The next stop was the pet store. That was unexpected because we don’t own any pets. When mom and Dad picked out leashes and dog collars the girls got the hint that these items were for them. My parents wouldn’t explain though. I found myself grinning over their discomfort and apprehension.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.