Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Are you going to answer the door, Sir?” Buffy raised up slightly and let go of her ankles when the doorbell rang.

It had literally never been up to me in my entire life to be the one to decide to answer the door at my house. It seemed surreal that I’d have to do that now. It also felt incredibly cool to be the one with the authority to NOT answer it if I didn’t want to do that. Obviously. I felt I had to answer the door though.

My parents had not talked to me about visitors during my sister’s punishment. I assumed that I wasn’t allowed to invite my friends over. I didn’t have many. I would certainly have liked to brag about this, but the only way they would ever believe me that this was happening is to witness it for themselves.

I never even thought about the possibility of inviting people over though. I wouldn’t be sure what they may do, and my parents would probably not approve. We almost never got visitors during the day.

“It’s probably something from Amazon,” I said. We had been getting packages from Amazon lately and a few of the drivers saw my sisters naked flitting around the house. The drivers were usually as red-faced as my sisters. Mom said most drivers had probably delivered packages to lonely housewives who greeted them in the nude. I didn’t understand why they would do that – but being a delivery driver sounded way more attractive as a job when she told me that.

“Let me check,” I said. We didn’t have one of those little peepholes in our door. I had to crack it slightly to see who it was.

“Hi, is your sister Lindsay here?” the guy who had been walking his dog asked. He must have gone home and put up his dog. I was about to say that she wasn’t. “I thought I saw her in the window.”

I felt a sudden burst of nervous butterflies. I was sure Buffy and the other members of the Itty Bitty Titty committee were probably feeling them too. He knew she was here.

He was polite and not insistent that he come in. “My name is Charles Miller. I live down the street. I believe you know my son Josiah? You are Lucas Butts, aren’t you?”

The curtains to our living room were wide open. If he stepped to his immediate right and looked in our windows, he would have seen three naked girls five feet away from the window and lined up in the living room. Two of them were at attention and one was holding bent over watching the door and waiting to see what would happen next.

I assumed he might see them if he walked away and turned around. I didn’t want to invite him in because I wasn’t sure how my parents would react. Freckles and Buffy had been exposed naked in public before and Bubbles had never flinched about wearing just panties to the community pool.

“Lindsay, there is someone here to see you,” I called over my shoulder. My sisters and even my parents sometimes roleplay around strangers. I’ve never participated but it always seemed like fun.

I’ll give you an excellent example. The assistant (to the) manager’s name was Patton. At least, that is what my sister called him when we were at the campground. He would drop by at least three times a day and falsely accuse my sisters of doing something only to have my father take him at his word and watch them get punished. It was kind of funny.

The reason I say this is that it still served Dad’s purposes. He was REALLY punishing them by humiliating them in front of Patton for things they REALLY did. The fact that he let Patton come up with often implausible reasons to spank his daughters in front of him allowed Patton to feel like he was making this happen.

I once suggested to Dad that could have just invited Patton to watch him spank the girls, but Dad said “Where is the fun in that?”

One day right before we left Myrtle Beach, I remember Patton dropped by on his golf cart. He always walked around with this walkie-talkie, but I swear there was nobody on the other end. I think Patton just liked to act like a big-wig.

Anyway, he brought a camper with him. The camper was thin, he was an old bald man with a perpetually sarcastic grin and very bony fingers. “I am sorry to ask this but given the behavior problems you have been having with your daughters, I hope you don’t mind if I ask,” Patton said.

“No, that is understandable, go ahead,” Dad said. My sisters were in the cabin completely naked standing at attention and had been for hours.

Patton looked at the gentleman and nodded to reassure him. “Mr. Cawthorne thinks he saw two young girls masturbating behind the public restrooms.”

My father knew my sisters hadn’t been to the restrooms since the morning and my mom supervised them the entire time. “Girls, come out here right now!” he thundered.

“But Daddy, we don’t’ have any clothes on!”

“That’s fine! That will make it easier for Mr. Cawthorne to tell us if he recognizes you!”

The old man was stunned when my two teenage sisters emerged from the cabin and presented themselves to him. They looked contrite and apologetic as if they hoped he wouldn’t declare them guilty.

“Well, I don’t remember exactly what their faces looked like,” Mr. Cawthorne blushed. I suspected Patton had told him my dad would react this way because he didn’t seem overly surprised.

“Did they have their fat asses facing you? Girls turn around and bend over! Was this what you saw?”

“Oh no, not like that,” Mr. Cawthorne blushed and backed down a bit. My Dad was having fun with the awkward situation.

“Oh that’s right, you said they were masturbating? Were they finger fucking each other? Using dildos? Girls, show him. It’s important we know the difference.”

That was one of the few times I saw my dad break character and almost smile. He usually seemed like a hard ass who was just trying to get to the bottom of one of Patton’s mysterious “Girls were streaking through the campground!” reports that he brought to us a few times a day.

Every now and then, Patton was right though. Those had been my sisters that someone saw naked out on some errand or punishment my parents were making them do in public.

The campground was very laid back and it was right at the beach. There were lots of women in skimpy bikinis and every now and then I saw other topless women. There was a huge Brazilian family staying next to us when we first arrived at the campground that thought nothing of sunbathing topless.

There was also a VERY pregnant lady in the cabin on the other side of us. She was ready to pop at any moment and have those babies. She flashed me once as she was leaving the showers after she stole one of our towels. She snickered “There ya go, boy! some boobies to look at! Take a picture next time, it will last longer.”

I’ll never forget how round and full her tits were. They were engorged and she had several throbbing blue veins popping out of the sides. Her nipples looked like they were going to burst. I wondered if they were full of milk! It only lasted a split second, but I could never forget those huge swollen tits.

I was lost imagining those knockers dripping milk all over that woman’s rebel flag bikini. The gentleman at my front door right now, cleared his throat and asked if he could come in and speak with my sister.

“I am kind of busy right now, Sir. Can you come back later?” Buffy crowed from only a few feet away.

“If this is a bad time, I am happy to come back later. When works better for you?” he spoke to my sister through the door.

“Probably a week from now, Sir,” my sister half-joked.

“I tried texting, but you didn’t answer,” he said. “I am sorry to be a pest, but a week from now is far too late and we could really use you to babysit...”

The man wasn’t being pushy when he stuck his head through the door to address her. I think it was perfectly normal given that he was having a conversation with her only a few feet away.

He was stunned by the Itty Bitty Titty Committee’s nudity. The three of them reminded me of the See No Evil Monkeys. You know that famous statue of three monkeys lined up in a row? The first who sees no evil, covering his eyes. The next, who hears no evil, covering his ears, and the last, who speaks no evil, covering his mouth.

Bubbles grinned as she turned her head and looked at him. Mr. Miller was tall, had silver hair and looked like a stereotypical businessman in his late 40s or early 50s. Freckles looked mortified, and Buffy had a shit-eating-grin like “it’s too late for you to unsee this now.”

“I am sorry, Sir. I got in a little trouble with my parents, and you caught me in the middle of a spanking,” even Buffy blushed as she admitted what was happening. “I wasn’t ignoring you. My parents took my phone away, and everything else along with it,” she indicated her lack of clothing with her hands. She stood up and didn’t ask permission. I didn’t feel I should make her bend over and wait for permission by my parents probably would have.

“Ah,” Charles had nothing else to say in response to the sight of the three of them naked in front of the window. “I apologize for intruding!” he blushed. “I saw you in the window earlier, but I assumed you wearing a bikini and when you waved at me, I thought I would stop by and ask,” he seemed very polite and apologetic. He paused and when my sister didn’t say anything he asked where our parents were.

“They aren’t home, sir,” she explained.

“Oh?” he looked at me, and then at Georgie. Georgie was casually sitting on the couch as if he was watching my sister’s butts like a television show. Georgie and I didn’t seem overly shocked by our sister’s nudity, and I think it puzzled him we could all be so casual about it.

“We are really in a bind for tomorrow night. Most of my babysitters are unreliable and flaky, and the boys like you. Do you think you could do 6pm until 11pm tomorrow?”

“What am I trying to tell you Sir, “My sister explained “It’s not up to me. You’d have to ask my parents when they are home. After seeing me like this, I can’t imagine you would not consider me flaky too?”

“Actually, knowing your parents are very strict, it is basically a guarantee that you’d be there on time or else you might get a paddling,” Charles was attempting to add a little levity to the situation, but his joke fell a little flat. “No, honestly. We don’t have anyone else. I feel Josiah could stay on his own, but he isn’t old enough to watch his younger brothers.”

He acknowledged that I was Josiah’s age and told me that some boys obviously mature faster than others. I wasn’t sure if that was a polite way to save face or he really thought I was any more mature than his son.

“Pardon me, but I must ask,” he seemed reluctant to ask but he was obviously curious about this strange spectacle. Charles was politely standing with one foot out of our door. It was as if his body language indicated he wanted to turn and flee this strange scenario, but he just couldn’t turn and go. This was like a train wreck that he just couldn’t stop watching. “Are you just going to wait there like that until they get home to spank you?”

“No, Sir. I suppose this does seem a little odd. My brother is going to spank me and then I have some chores to do. My parents will be home after 5 pm if you want to ask them about my availability to babysit. I guess after you’ve seen me like this you wouldn’t want me babysitting your sons.”

“Well, I would not say that” Charles was taken aback by the suggestion he’d rush to judgment. I think a part of him wanted to look very closely at my sister’s body. “It’s not for me to judge how your family views nudity,” he blushed.

“I don’t mean that, Sir” she corrected. “If you knew all of the naughty things I did while I was at Myrtle Beach to deserve a week of punishment then you would understand why I get spanked twice a day, and not want me to babysit for you. I am probably a bad influence. My parents won’t let me watch over my own brothers and sisters any longer, which is why my little brother is the one in charge.”

“Is that so?” he looked at Georgie as if he was in charge. Georgie does look bigger than me. Georgie pointed to me. I shrugged.

“I feel like I am intruding,” he admitted. “I assume that your family are nudists?” he asked me.

“No, not really,” I shrugged my explanation. I was nervous so I tried to keep my answers brief. “The rest of us don’t walk around naked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.