Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

After that, I felt a little remorse, but I always do after I have an orgasm. I didn’t have any sexual thoughts for about 10 minutes after.

Georgie went into the bathroom with Buffy. I wondered if she would do the same thing with him. I felt a little nauseous about a mental image forming in my mind. I imagined that my sister was a prostitute working in a brothel and that sickened me to think of other men using her. I imagined waiting in line for other men to finish inside of her, and then waiting for Georgie after I did.

I can’t quite describe the feelings I was having, but I felt protective of her. I pictured her as an innocent, blonde housewife in a 1950s style household like on those old TV shows about Ozzie and Harriet or Leave it to Beaver.

Buffy had all-American girl next door Barbie doll looks. However, she was naked and being fucked by all these short men while her handsome ken-doll husband was off working at the kind of business he needs to bring a briefcase and wear a suit to do. I know that it was a strange mental image, and I couldn’t make sense of it. Was she a dirty whore that liked fucking strangers? Was she doing it because her husband made her do it for extra money? Buffy looked so innocent, with cherry lipstick and a 1940’s style up do in my fantasy version of her life.

I almost forgot to check on Freckles and Bubbles. They were giggling and their lips were nearly touching. The girls like to play “chicken” in this position by pushing their lips super close until they are almost touching and seeing how long they can hold them there before they freak out.

I’ve seen the Itty Bitty Titty Committee put their noses right in each other’s crotches or asses before, but Dad has never made them eat each other out, or actually French kiss.

Dad has caught them masturbating themselves or each other and that’s punishable with a spanking. They are supposed to be given permission. It’s taken me a while to get my head around it. I decided to test my theory by telling the girls to stop holding the position and play with themselves.

Bubbles and Freckles were a little surprised I let them stop so soon. I’ve seen Dad keep them this way for hours at a time. They wasted no time getting down on the floor of the living room and finger fucking themselves.

Bubbles may seem goofy and naïve, but she definitely knows how to finger fuck herself. I’ve watched them do this enough that they had no qualms about me watching them. They didn’t ask permission on how to lay down or what to do. They took a position that was comfortable near each other. Then without hesitation began to play with their vagina and stroke their tits.

I’ve only seen them do this a few times before – but I love watching it and they didn’t tell me I could not make them do it.

They seemed happy to perform for me. I am the boss today and this was the first time I had ever given them permission to masturbate.

“Use one finger on your dirty buttholes,” I said. The girls paused. I’ve seen mom and dad tell them to put their thumbs up their asses and hold it there. They’ve had to put small dildos up their butts, but I’d never seen mom and dad make them finger-fuck their own assholes before.

“I’ve seen you put Jimin up your butts before and walk around a campground full of people. Stop pretending to be pure little virgins,” I chided them. (Jimin is the name Buffy gave her dildo before any of the punishments began. It’s the name of some pop star that I’ve never heard of.). Mom told them to stop acting like virgins all the time.

Frankly, I never stopped to wonder if they really were virgins. They certainly were no strangers to masturbation and using dildos. I never questioned that Buffy had lost her virginity. Even though Freckles had a boyfriend she never actually went on a date except for the one time she met him at the community pool.

That was the time she tricked Mom into thinking she was going to spend one on one time with her. Mom was so hurt by that! She said any one of us would LOVE to have one on one time with her and she squandered it. I love my mom, but she can be intense and intimidating at times – more so than Buffy ever was. I do not think she would be mean to me. I just wouldn’t want to be constantly under her gaze – that may be a better way to put it.

Anyway, I thought she might not be a virgin. However, I realized that Bubbles might actually be one. She had a very lusty desire to satisfy herself with a finger, and she could pick any boys in her grade and even older boys too and probably find more than a few willing to have sex with her.

“Let’s see you dip that finger in your peanut butter,” I reiterated my order. The girls reluctantly obeyed and began to finger fuck their butts while using their other hand to play with their wet pussies. I noticed they seemed more humiliated but still willing to let me watch.

I remembered there being a running joke at some point during the vacation about peanut butter coming from inside the butt. I don’t recall exactly what the joke was, but Bubbles had great fun laughing about it. Now, she didn’t look quite as happy to be stirring her own peanut butter for my amusement.

I gave them some time to satisfy themselves before ordering them to switch and finger fuck each other.

Freckles and Bubbles scrunched their nose. “Can we wash our hands first, Sir?”

I will never forget the first time I saw Buffy remove a dildo from her butt. There was a tiny coffee-colored kiss on the tip that looked like a little dab of creamy make-up. She didn’t want to lick it clean, but Dad reminded her that Buffy had made Freckles clean her “pussy funk” off of a dildo with her mouth. I was there and watched it both times.

Mom told Dad that was NOT pussy funk, but ultimately my sister licked it clean.

I reminded them that punishment isn’t supposed to be pleasant and if they made a mess they can clean it. The girls withdrew their fingers from their own backsides and licked them clean along with the ones that had been in their pussies.

They got close together and began to play finger each other while holding their legs flayed apart.

“Mom said you had to do what I told you to do, but if you don’t like it you can tell her tonight,” I reminded them.

“It’s okay, I just thought you were not going to make everything so sexual,” Freckles said with a frown.

“Wouldn’t you do the same to me if you were in charge of me and Georgie?” I asked.

The look on Freckles face was curiosity. I don’t think she had ever pictured that. “I was in charge of you, and I never made you do anything naughty. I even knew you were peeping on me sometimes and didn’t say anything, Sir.”

“Well, I won’t need to peep anymore,” I looked into my sister’s thin pussy hole and watched as her little sister played it like a flute. I could look at her body any time I wanted.

“I KNEW you were peeping on me,” my sister seemed pleased that I confirmed her suspicions. I always thought she knew that I peeped on her in the bathroom. I found ways to look under the door or through the cracks in the hinges, but I never saw much. “We’ve got four more days, so look all you want until then, Sir.”

“Mom said a week before she DECIDES if she will release you,” I reminded her.

“She’s not going to make us spend the whole summer this way, as long as we behave, Sir,” Freckles predicted in a very confident manner.

“What If she does though?”

“Then I guess I better get used to peanut butter, Sir,” Freckles made a joke. It was rare she did, and she usually offered a lemony smirk after she made one – like this time. Bubbles laughed too.

Buffy and Georgie emerged from the bathroom without much to say. They weren’t in there as long as I was with Buffy. “Oh, am I missing finger-banging time? What should I do?” Buffy slid down to where the girls were and started to insert herself into the mutual masturbation session and make it a three-way. She was about as eager to masturbate as Bubbles was – and she didn’t care if we watched.

What I had discovered though was the more uncomfortable I made it for them, including requiring them to do it for each other, the more humiliating it seemed to be, and therefore the more unpleasant.

“What you can do is listen for instructions before acting!” I scolded my oldest sister the same way Dad did when my sister anticipated his instructions. Even if he was going to tell her to do something, he was struggling to get her to listen and wait to be told what to do.

Mom told us that submissives are people who give without wanting in return. She said they want to please others without expecting pleasure in return. They live to serve without reciprocation and their greatest joy is pleasing.

In some ways, I could believe that Bubbles was submissive even though it seemed what motivated her the most was her own desires. You might think Freckles is a submissive because she usually falls in line with mom and dad’s instructions, but she was incredibly mischievous and willful at times.

However, by mom’s definition of submissive I could say that Buffy was definitely not one. She could pretend to be one quite readily. She could talk like what I imagined a real submissive might say in a pleasing tone of apologetic contrition. However, she was deeply self-centered, focused on her own pleasures and I often wondered why she didn’t just tell Mom to fuck off.

She was old enough to move out. She didn’t have the money but from her stories, it sounded like there were a lot of guys who would be happy to fuck her in exchange for a place to stay. If she refused to obey any rules, what could Mom and Dad really do?

For that matter, could they really make Bubbles or Freckles obey them? They could tell someone that they were being held against their will. I found it interesting that all three of them for what seemed like different reasons had agreed with the punishment and were going along with it.

I announced that it was time for mandatory beatings and the girls groaned. That was usually when Dad would say something like “The beatings will continue until morale improves!!” and nobody would laugh at his joke.

My parents gave the girls ‘mandatory beatings’ twice a day. That was just a funny name for the activity, and it wasn’t quite as brutal as it may sound.

I certainly didn’t see what we were doing as a ‘beating’. It was more of a ritualized spanking, and it was my first time doing this by myself. I had seen my parents and even my oldest sister apply spankings many times. It is quite another thing to do it yourself -especially on a bare ass that is flapping and shaking.

The idea was that these sessions were simply for what they did in the past on vacation and possibly even before that my parents still didn’t know about what naughty things that they might have done that we still didn’t know about. They would also apply corporal punishments throughout the day when they broke rules or exhibited bad behavior.

The day was sliding past us, and we hadn’t even started on the chore list I had been given by mom to get complete. She didn’t micromanage me and tell me who had to do what. The girls were expected to do most of the grunt work though and mom made a few of the chores intentionally harder by making them use toothbrushes and small sponges.

The house was relatively clean though lately. We used to have five kids tracking dirt, letting the garbage pile up, making messes. Now, with the Itty Bitty Titty Committee having almost all of their day scheduled and monitored the house remained relatively clean. It was fairly easy to keep up with it. I just had to be mindful that we’d need to stop for lunch and clean up the house after the spankings.

It would not be a good idea for me to screw up on my very first day in charge.

I made the girls open the curtains to the living room. Mom and Dad usually spank them with the curtains wide open. I don’t know how many neighbors have seen them while they walk past our house, but I assume a few have. None have ever complained. It definitely adds to the sense of humiliation. I had a little trepidation and my parents had not said I HAD to open the curtains, but I did.

The next step is to put the girls into a squatting position. This is a fairly painful position for them to hold long. I’ve seen them make it almost an hour but usually, they start to get sloppy and wobble after 20 minutes.

They must squat down with their legs open wide, and their clits pulled out. They keep their hands behind their head. It is important they open their mouths wide and stick their tongues out. Eventually, slobber will collect on their lips and dribble down on their tits if they hold the position long enough.

The squat is one of my favorites to observe from behind. Their butt cheeks naturally hang open wide and their spread assholes begin to quiver. They must feel intensely vulnerable and exposed in this position. I imagined how I would feel with my balls hanging out like their split cunts, and my legs open wide, and I shivered.

Mom and Dad make them squat up in the window like three Russian Matryoshka dolls all lined up by size. They can see people walking their dogs, collecting their mail, watering their lawns, and going about their business from the window. We aren’t super close to the road but if anyone stood on our sidewalk and looked at our house, they would see three naked girls looking back at them with their mouths wide open.

Then I am supposed to call them one at a time. Dad gave me some advice to imagine that I am an executioner or a judge calling the condemned. “You may be tempted to joke around to lighten the mood but don’t,” he warned. He didn’t give me this advice in front of the girls.

“Who should I start with first?” I asked rhetorically. The girls didn’t seem scared or nervous the way they were when Dad started out that way. I didn’t want to copy my father’s style, but I didn’t have any other frame of reference.

“Ooh me,” Buffy raised her hand and volunteered. She doesn’t really fear spankings, but she wasn’t volunteering because she wanted one from me. “I think I recognize that guy walking that Dog and I don’t want him to see me in the window.”

“Freckles is first,” I snickered.

“Butt-head,” Buffy teased me playfully. She is supposed to call me Sir and never address me by my first name. That goes for just about anyone else except her fellow committee members. Just like you aren’t on a first-name basis with your teacher or your doctor – you have to address them all with respect. I am not a stickler though and I already knew she would have said “What are you going to do? Spank me? Okay fine.” Since that is what I was going to do to all three of them.

Freckles approached me and waited for me to tell her which way to stand. Mom and Dad have a few other positions and I’ve seen them spank their tits and pussies, but I am only allowed to spank their asses. That suits me fine as I like butts.

I made her face the open window and touch her toes. I already had the wooden paddle that dad let me use. It was sturdy and wrapped with leather. When my parents first taught me how to spank the committee members I started with my hand. I liked that because it meant my bare hand was connecting with a girl butt (even if it was one of my sisters).

However, I soon discovered that I wore my hand out faster than their ass. I was also disgusted and turned on by the amount of liquid I got on my hand. Butt sweat and pussy juice got all over my bare hands. I liked it but I felt uncomfortable getting it on my hands in front of my parents.

It’s kind of like when you are watching a movie and a naked woman appears, but you are watching it with your family. You want to watch but you don’t want them to think you are a pervert. I suppose I should just say that I was uncomfortable getting my sister’s bodily fluids on me in front of my parents and leave it at that.

“Oh shit, I know this guy, I know this guy, I know this guy,” Buffy got nervously excited and hoped out loud he would not stop in front of the house. “His dog is taking a crap! Oh my god, he is in front of our house!” She continued to build up the tension of being discovered as she narrated his every movement. “Please don’t look up in the window, please don’t! Oh shit!”

“Georgie, you can help me spank them if you want,” I offered. My parents had taught Georgie how to spank their butts too. Dad taught us how to put spin on it by twisting our wrists and using torque to land a much more powerful swat. He taught us how to time our blows, but the hardest part was asking questions and talking.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.