Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

On the weekend, my parents invited Pod, Greg and Paul over to our house. Paul and Greg arrived together. This might have been a very dramatic confrontation if Buffy was still Lindsay.

She walked to the door and greeted them warmly and thanked them for coming. They knew that she’d be naked because they heard it from Paul’s little brothers. She invited them in and offered them drinks. She asked how they wanted them served. She brought the drinks quickly and assumed the attention position without being told to do so.

Dad had told her she didn’t have to keep the dildo in any hole while they were there. He wanted the focus to be on her.

“Hello Paul and Greg, I wish there was an easier way to do this. I don’t know what you know so let me start at the beginning because you are probably wondering why me, and my sisters are naked and everyone else is wearing clothes.”

Buffy told them every detail. She told them things we hadn’t heard before about how she cheated on both of them with supervisors at work. How she played them both to make them jealous of each other and ultimately chose Paul. She admitted she kept Greg around mostly to keep Paul from getting inattentive and as a backup in case Paul broke up with her.

She admitted to showing her tits to Paul’s little brothers to get them to agree to let her have time with Paul while she was getting paid to babysit. She told them ALL about the vacation at Myrtle Beach and how she punished her little sister and stole from people.

I’ve heard her confess sometimes three times a day during gratitude sessions and I had never heard her give this complete of an account of shitty things she did to people. It took her nearly 45 minutes to go through it at all and she never blamed anyone else for her actions or decisions. She expressed remorse multiple times.

Through it all the guys sometimes laughed, but mostly remained somber and polite.

“My parents wanted to me confess to what they knew I did. I’ve only covered things I can remember up to about 4 months ago. If I were to talk about the girls, I made feel like shit or the things I’ve done in high school we’d need the whole weekend.”

I expected her to laugh at her own joke, but all traces of Lindsay were gone. She was someone else now. Lindsay was a great actress, but I didn’t think she could seem this authentically well behaved or she would have much earlier to save her butt some pain from all the spankings she used to get. She had been so well behaved in the last few days I felt bad giving her maintenance spankings.

“I’ve told you more than they expected. My original intent today was to ask Paul if he would forgive me and continue to date me when I am off punishment. If Paul said no, then I would wait until punishment was over and see if he changed his mind. Then I would call Greg and if neither of you wanted me then I’d find some other guy.”

She was brutally honest about her plan. “I don’t believe that I am capable of a relationship and if either of you wanted to date me, I would tell you that I’d only hurt you again. I was excited to be done with punishment next week, but I am going to beg my parents to let me continue until they think I’ve truly learned my lesson. I am sorry you wasted so much time coming over here. I am glad you heard this, but I don’t think this is what you wanted to hear. Goodbye Greg and Paul. You deserve someone better,” she said. She offered them both hugs. They accepted and left awkwardly.

Dad seemed puzzled and a little skeptical. “If you were trying to tell me what I wanted to hear then you succeeded, Buffy. However, if you were using reverse psychology and wanted me to end your punishment today then you are mistaken.”

“Yes Sir, I understand why you’d think that I was just playing a game with you. I wasn’t. May I suck on Greg now please?” she asked politely.

Paul was the name that Buffy gave her dildo. It was intended to be ironic and remind her of the boy she hurt the most.

“Yes, you may,” Dad had no anger or malice in his voice. He seemed genuinely concerned that he may have not just stretched Buffy but broken her in the process. I heard him say that to mom once when she wasn’t around. “In a month we’ll see if you are bluffing about remaining in punishment. You understand that if you thought that this would get you done early, then you played yourself?”

“The only way I will stop training is if you and Mom make me and threaten to kick me out, Sir.”

It was an intense session and the family took a trip to Olive Garden just to clear their heads and think a little. The girls wore slutty attire and behaved themselves. Buffy had been the joker and the most resistant of the three members of the committee. Once she stopped her wise cracks and playful demeanor the other two girls followed her lead.

I don’t know if Buffy was submissive as much as she was placid, serene and content. She could spend long hours just throating a dildo and staring at the floor. It was like she didn’t have all those thoughts about what she would do on Saturday night, or what was trending on Instagram, or what joke to tell and now that her mind was at peace she was as well.

The session with Pod went quite a bit differently. My mom arranged to meet with their family at the community pool. Mom had explained to his mother that the girls were being punished and Freckles had something to tell Pod that might be a bit graphic for her other kids ears.

“We’ve got naked attraction on the telly, and Ricky Gervais is our favorite comedian back home. I think you are fine, dear,” Pod’s mum said.

Pod and his little brother’s eyes bulged when they saw my sisters walking into the pool in their micro bikinis. The entire pool noticed. The girls walked heads back, shoulders straight, tits out and wiggled their asses slightly as mom had taught them to do in public.

Freckles confession was to Pod, but his entire family heard. She apologized that he might get in trouble as well. She started at the Walmart when she first met him and went through every detail including all the naked selfies.

“Oi, if naked selfies are a problem, then punish me as well,” Pod’s mom laughed. She chalked up almost everything that happened at Myrtle Beach to a girl who wasn’t in control of her hormones. She didn’t see the need for a punishment. “Unless you like that sort of thing,” she quipped.

“Yes Ma’am, I do like it,” Freckles admitted in front of Pod and his family. She reminded him about a fantasy he told her once about a naked girl in fox ears being chased by staunch British men on horseback.

“There are some who do that back in England, very wicked and probably pays quite well!” Pod’s mom sounded very lusty and funny.

“I thought I was the Fox who couldn’t be caught. The fox that was leading you to chase me. The thing I’ve realized since I got back from Myrtle is that I am the fox that likes to be chased and caught. The part of that fantasy that I kept coming back to was the woman got caught and suspended from a tree upside down. She hung there naked and frightened. I don’t know how to explain it, but my mom recognized it and told me back in Myrtle.”

Dad looked at Mom with concern on his face. It was clear he hadn’t expected this to be part of the confession. He even interrupted Freckles to tell her that she was getting away from the point of the confession.

“This is a confession, Sir. All of the things I did were bad, but the reason I did them was that I liked to get caught and I liked to get punished. My mom saw it in my eyes when I got spanked and stood in the corner and promised that she would punish me harder until I didn’t want it anymore. I am still waiting.”

That was a surprising turn of events as well. Freckles had behaved pretty much the same all week. She slowly began to accept her punishment more, but she often looked humiliated and tried to avoid punishment. She told them she got off on the attention, adrenalin and feeling naughty but she couldn’t enjoy it if she had to ask for it. She felt she has been subconsciously getting in trouble to fill a need she only recently realized she had.

“You like getting spanked then, do you, love?” Pod’s mom asked. Freckles nodded yes and blushed. “Welcome to the club then, Dear!” his mom stood up and presented her big butt and waved it around. Pod’s sisters and brothers chuckled, but Pod remained serious.

“I like you, Pod. I don’t think I would ever hurt you, but I am a little strange and I think I am going to be in punishment for a while. I don’t want to ask you to wait for me. I know you have been texting and I am sorry if my mom didn’t tell you. I intentionally lied to you about the times I did bad things because I subconsciously thought if you knew – you’d figure out that I must be doing them to get punished.”

“Oi, this one is a keeper, she is,” the mom laughed and the others did as well.

“I don’t understand what you are asking me,” Pod said politely when it was clear Freckles was done. “We’ve only had one date and it was at this pool. We had a spot of fun. We exchanged a LOT of nudie pics and some cybersex. Are you saying that you would actually date me when you are done with punishment, or we would go back to pictures and text?”

“I am saying that after all the naughty things I’ve done, and now that you know I did it to get punished, that you probably wouldn’t want to date me when my punishment was over.”

His mum was the first one to laugh hysterically, followed by his brothers, sister and then him. Freckles looked mortified.

“If you don’t date her I will,” his little brother said.

“Piss off, Knob!” Pod told his little brother to pipe down. “You sound about perfect actually. You are honest, pretty, and you know what you like. I’d be happy to uh,” Pod was probably about to say spank her behind. “Date you when this is all over.”

“That’s because you’ve no other prospects, Wanker,” his sister teased him.

“Fuck you, I might have if you weren’t such a toadstool. They took one look at you and are afraid our children will grow up to look like you!”

It was a fun afternoon after that. Dad and Mom let Freckles have a little informal time with Pod. The girls were the talk of the community pool. A lot of people were aware my sisters were under punishment.

A friend of mine mentioned that he’d seen them in the window of our house. “I ride my bike past ten times a day to get a look at them.”

I told him that was impossible because we had a special window treating that made it, so you had to be within 10 feet to see anything other than blur. He laughed at me. I planned to check it when we got home. My mother had said the windows had been designed with a concave design that made it easy to see out but not in. If that wasn’t working, then they needed to know about it because we hung them in the window like meat at a butcher shop. The entire community would have seen the girls tits and asses by now.

I assumed someone would have called the police or knocked on the door and complain about it if that were true.

My parents hit it off with Pod’s mother, and Dad didn’t call her son “Tide Pod”. He thought he was a nice kid and told them they were welcome over the house if they could accept that the girls would be naked.

“Oh, now my sons are going to be begging me for a week. I might take you up on that. We’re from Brighton, so we’ve been swimming naked on the beach for years. It’s not that big of a deal to us,” she snickered.

As the day went on, my mom mentioned that she had new rules to go over before we left the pool. We were gathered around a table and Mom surprised everyone by saying she was going to take off from work for a week to stay home and work with the girls.

“You three have it too easy during the day. If you didn’t then you wouldn’t be so content to remain on punishment. My goal was to make you want to earn your way off of it – not stay on it.”

Dad wanted to discuss whether we could afford it. “It’s okay, I’ve spoken to my boss, and he’s going to work something out. In the evening, I’ll go over to the Millers and babysit for some extra money too. You’ll be home.”

Mom also went over increased discipline and training techniques. “You have been training your dirty little mouths, asses and pussies. We’ll start training your itty bitty titties this week. I’ll stretch your nipples, twist them, pinch them, and even super glue weights to them so that you can dangle them from your milk makers. Speaking of milk, I’ve bought three breast pumps. You won’t give milk, but after wearing those suction cups five or six times a day for an hour your nipples will be puffy, sore and feel like you are ready to lactate. You were born with udders! Let’s use them to train you just like your sticky little cunts.”

Dad openly thought that was a bit much. “We haven’t discussed this,” he said.

“I thought you didn’t want to micromanage? You know Lucas and Georgie have been giving the girls facials when they give him hand jobs?”

Dad was angry at me. I explained that he told Mr. Miller to do that to make sure that everyone knew she gave him a hand job. Dad said that what was done was done and couldn’t be erased. He asked me if there was anything else. I thought about telling him that Buffy had given me a blowjob and Bubbles had done things fairly close, but I shook my head no.

I wondered why my mom had waited until just then to tell on me. Things weren’t adding up – and that window treatment was a lie! I could see right in our house when I got home.

I didn’t tell them right away though. You see things were about to come to a head for our family.

I don’t know what dad found out first. Apparently, Mom got fired and she wasn’t on leave of absence. The reason she got fired was she was caught fucking three or four of the men that worked there. I say three or four because the boss wasn’t sure, and he could only confirm three.

“It’s no big deal, I fuck customers all the time, Stan,” Mom shot back.

“That’s different. That’s your job,” he yelled. We all heard them arguing in the other room. The girls weren’t sure if they should remain at attention. I think it helped them to process what was happening.

“What’s really going on with Mr. Miller?” he asked.

“He’s paying me like a hundred dollars for a blowjob, honey. What’s the big deal? I do it all day long for twenty.”

“Is that it?”

“Can we keep our voices down please?” she begged. I couldn’t hear anything else. “His sons, too?”

“It was the only way to keep Miller’s wife from finding out. The little bastards are total perverts. They’ve been peeping in my windows at night.”

“Why didn’t you tell me?” Dad demanded.

“You’d react like you are! Then I’d have to tell you why they want to watch me.”

“Why?”

“You know why,” she insisted.

“So you put on a show for them?”

“Just a little one, maybe ten minutes, okay? Then they will go away. If I make them wait, they’ll stay out there and eventually wake you up. Okay? Look, I love you. I am with you. I can get another job. I can stop babysitting. I was just trying to make some extra money to cover all the training supplies.”

Buffy stood up, put her dildo down, and walked into the bedroom. “Sir? May I speak?”

“Yes Buffy,” I heard him say.

She told him she overheard them arguing. Dad said he knew, and he was sorry and that he’d be out in the living room to explain in a few minutes and ordered her to go back. “Let me tell you what I need to tell you, Sir.”

“Lindsay, so help me god, get your fat ass back in that living room right now,” Mom demanded. She got so angry she called my sister Lindsay instead of Buffy.

“Or you will what? Take me to Café Risqué and make me work?”

“You made her work there?”

“I didn’t make her work. She told me she would do it, “Mom demanded.

“You told me you would let me out of punishment this weekend if I did a good job, Ma’am.”

“Liar!” Mom yelled. “you said you wanted to stay on punishment as long as it took! Now you are saying you wanted to be done on Sunday!”

“I wanted to be done as soon as I could, Ma’am. Then you put me in the gallows, and after that I thought nothing else anyone could do to me could ever punish me as much as that.”

“You loved it, whore!” Mom insisted.

“How long was Lindsay in the gallows, Lucille?” Dad asked.

“I dunno, two or three hours tops,” and added that there was a break now and then.

“We got there around Six, and we left at midnight. I was a human toilet for six hours, Ma’am.”

“It wasn’t that bad. I’ve done it before, and look at how well behaved you’ve been,” Mom insisted.

Dad shut the door after that and didn’t come out for an hour. I watched the girls, but I felt like perhaps they should put on clothes. The only reason I didn’t let them do that was their clothes were locked up in their rooms. I did shut the living room drapes. Freckles and Bubbles stood even though I told them they could sit on the couch. We didn’t speculate about what was happening.

After what felt like way too long to be in suspense, Dad opened the door. “I know you heard most of that, and I am sorry. There are some things your mom did that I was unaware of, but I take responsibility. Your punishments are suspended indefinitely. I have brought out some clothes. I don’t know who has what, but I would like you to put these on.”

They were regular clothes and not short-shorts and mini-skirts. The girls didn’t seem to recognize them.

That night they slept in their beds in nightshirts. Lindsay asked if she could have her dildo but the other two didn’t have many questions. They found it hard to answer to Katie and Ruthie again. It felt abrupt and incomplete to them to suddenly have their freedom again.

In the morning, Dad brought our mother out of the room on all fours. She had two black-eyes on her nipples. I say black eyes because I had never seen bruises like that. I was no strangers to red asses before, but Mom’s ass was orange and brown and bruised all over. She had a dog collar around her neck.

Her head was shaved into a very short crew cut that was even and chopped. A tiny strip of her brown hair remained on the side and a ribbon was tied there.

Mom had several tattoos. I’d never seen them. One was on her tits, and it was in German. I recognized the first word but not the second. “Geile Euter”. There were rings tattooed around her nipples, but the bruising made it hard to see them.

Mom looked defeated and crestfallen. Dad told her to say what she had to see from the floor where she belonged.

“I cannot apologize for my behavior because to ask for an apology means I expect to be forgiven. Your father and I have decided to tell you everything because we owe you an explanation,” She began politely.

“Tell them your name and station in the house first.”

“My name is Horny Butts. I was Lucille Butts, and your mother. I permanently relinquish that name and am not earning it back. I am still your biological mother, but I ask that you not call me Mom. Obviously, you can call me what you like. I voluntarily give up all parental authority. Your father and possibly your new step mother will take that role.”

“No one is talking about getting remarried. Stop being dramatic and tell them.”

“Your father and I have decided that the best thing for me is to return to training. I was raised on a small farm in the Midwest by a very strict German born mother. When I sprouted tits, she had this tattooed on me to remind me that I was “Geile Euter’ which means Horny Udders. I was an incorrigible, lusty girl who liked to fuck strangers- a lot. I enjoyed fucking my stepfather and my brothers. I seduced them. I was not a poor, helpless girl that didn’t know any better. I liked rough sex. The rougher the better. The filthier and nastier it was the more I liked it. I intentionally let my mother catch me so that she would punish me, because I enjoyed it. I whined and complained, but I liked it. I spent several years in training, and eventually I straightened up and learned to please others inside of myself and respect authority.”

Dad arched an eyebrow and gave her a skeptical look.

“That lasted for a time. I met your father at a naval base. I worked at a strip club and turned tricks. I liked to joke that I liked Seamen, but I really meant semen. I loved cum and the more the merrier. I used to tell the men that some whores say YOU can come on board. I would say Y’ALL can come on board. I was a wise-ass, and I liked to run my mouth until someone slapped me and put me in my place. I missed the discipline that I got at home. Your father was patient with me, and he recognized my need. I didn’t love him. I didn’t love myself. I felt incapable of love. He taught me that I could be capable of love.”

she continued “I cheated on him, left him, hurt him, and cleaned out his apartment and pawned everything when I did. I sold his motorcycle. I would disappear for days and do drugs and fuck. I’d do anything for cocaine – and I mean anything. I developed tastes for fetishes and when I ran out of money and wanted to come home, I’d call your father and tell him to come get me. I knew he would.”

“You were worth saving,” Dad said.

“We had Lindsay first, and a few years later we had Katie. I was still fucking around on him and running off. Your dad got the fantastic idea to get me a job at a biker bar. You visited it. I work the morning shift.”

“Serving pancakes!” I shouldn’t have open my mouth, but I remembered the sign out front that said that they had an early morning pancakes. Dad and mom laughed.

“Yeah, that’s code, baby,” she said. “You see if you order pancakes at Café Risqué, we’ll bring them to you. They taste like shit and get nuked in the microwave. No one comes there for the pancakes. If you order them with Boysenberry, then I’ll bring you pancakes, take your dick out of your pants and sit on it.”

She explained that there was a sauce for just about every taste at Café’ Risqué’. “There are champagne rooms that don’t sell any champagne,” She explained.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.