Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Who is there?” I asked the voice at the fence.

My sister glared at the source of the sound. It was laughter – boys.

I ran to the fence, and there was Josiah Miller and his little brother Antoine. I asked them what they were doing peeping on us.

“We weren’t. We were just exploring, and we heard voices,” Josiah said.

It was an ungodly hour of the morning, and they were at OUR house. I concluded they were lying.

“Fine, we were kind of creeping around, but we wanted to see your mom,” Josiah said. I found that hard to believe. “Then we saw your sister, and we were like whoa!”

“Well you saw her, so go,” I folded my arms. I had left her back at the tree, squatting with the leash on the grass. I was holding her butt plug tail in my hand. They were not inclined to just shrug and walk away, and I knew it.

“Dad said Lindsay was being punished for being naughty, but I had no idea that she snuck out of the house or streaks in the backyard,” Josiah said as he helped his little brother climb the fence.

He implied that my sister was breaking the rules so I corrected him. “No, this is part of her punishment, and she isn’t called Lindsay here.”

“C’mon, man,” Josiah didn’t buy it. He walked over to Lindsay. “She really is naked though,” he approached her like she was a wild dog that might bite him. I think she was truly mortified. I expected her to growl at him and bare her teeth. Instead, she no longer appeared chipper and fun-loving.

“Tell him what your name is now,” I commanded.

“Ruff?” my little sister offered a bark to suggest she’d rather just bark her answers instead of having to explain it to him.

“It’s Buffalo Butt, Sir,” she rolled her eyes and sighed as she told the giggling boys. She had been humiliated in front of people before – including boys this age back at Myrtle Beach. Buffy had grinned and bared it every time, and while she got embarrassed, she usually put on a brave face. This time seemed different, and I was about to find out the answer to another mystery.

“Does Gary know about your punishment?” Josiah asked.

“No, but I imagine you will tell him ALL about it, Sir?” my sister looked incredibly angry. Her blue eyes radiated simmering anger.

I soon learned that Gary was Josiah and Antoine’s older brother. He used to go to school with my sister, and he dated now at her part-time job. That explained so much!

It explained why my sister gave a shit about covering the Miller’s babysitting needs. It explained why my sister who was normally an extrovert around strangers had been so mortified when her BOYFRIEND’S DAD, Charles Miller dropped by TWICE.

“I could be persuaded not to,” Josiah implied he wanted sex from my sister.

“He’s going to find out anyway, my mom is going to invite Paul AND Gary over here on Sunday and make me tell them I cheated on them on vacation and all sorts of other sordid little details,” she said.

Gary was apparently Paul’s best friend and thought he was dating my sister. That’s what I read through the lines.

“You cheated on Paul?” Josiah took offense.

“Technically on Gary,” my sister made a funny-frown to indicate that she hadn’t actually broken up with Gary when she started dating Paul.

“Dayum! Your parents must really hate you to make you act like a dog for cheating on our brother,” Josiah said.

“Actually, they love her – VERY much, and they want the best for her,” I started to defend my sister. Buffy put her hand up on my arm. She remained on all fours. She told me she could take this if I would let her.

“At first, I thought my parents were being unfair, but you don’t know the half of what I’ve done,” she said.

“Do they know you showed us your boobies?” Antoine giggled.

My sister sighed again. Then she looked up at me. “They will when my little brother tells them,” She explained. “I promised them I’d show them my tits if they would fuck off when I babysit them and leave me alone with their brother. It was just a flash! This was WAY before anything at Myrtle Beach, Sir.”

“If Paul was there why didn’t he babysit them?” I asked skeptically.

“His mom didn’t know he was there. He has his own place with Gary and a bunch of other guys. It was the only way I could get out,” Buffy explained that she was getting paid babysitting money, fucking Paul, cheating on Gary and tricking my parents into thinking she was not out on a date because she was technically on restriction. “So there goes another week on punishment if I am lucky,” she mused as if it didn’t matter.

“So, what do you guys want to keep the secret?” I asked. I didn’t want to suggest something, but I was willing to order my sister to jerk them off if that was what it took. I didn’t want to lie to my parents, but it felt like it was unfair to give her yet another week. Buffy had just turned a corner and embraced the absurdity of this situation.

“I don’t think that we can actually keep the secret. We told your mom last night that you showed us your tits and asked us to show us hers!!”

“You told her why I did that? Or did you say because I like flashing my tits?” my sister instinctively pouted, as if she were trying to glean some sympathy from them. I think she was falling back on her old habit of being caught in a lie and then trying to make the people who tell on her feel bad about doing that.

“Well, you must since you are naked and crawling around?” Josiah chuckled. I heard the sliding glass door and didn’t freak out because I assumed it was Georgie coming to back me up. My mom was walking up holding her coffee. She was wearing a long nightie with no bra. Her own huge nipples were sticking out of it – although I was certain these two perverts were checking out my older sister.

“What are you doing here?” she asked them calmly. She didn’t act like her naked daughter crawling by the tree was anything unusual. She sipped her coffee and sighed as she walked over with that expression that suggests “It’s not even 6 am and I’ve already dealt with more bullshit than most people deal with all day.”

“Nothing,” Josiah lied.

“They came over to peep on you,” I wanted to get them in trouble. Josiah glared at me.

“We talked about this last night,” Mom shook her head and made it clear that wouldn’t happen. Then she looked down at Buffy. “I told you last night that I am punishing my daughter and you saw how she was dressed when she arrived. That’s because I am trying to humiliate her for being such a slut – that includes cheating on your brother. I don’t allow her to wear any clothes at home. So, if you want to see tits. Those are boobs. You told me you saw them before. Buffalo Butt, stand up.”

“Mom, I am a dog today,” Buffy was already on her knees standing as she protested because mom gave her the “I do not give a shit. Do what I say” look. Her chained leash draped down her back.

“Why do you have bags on your hands?” they looked her up and down, including her bald pussy.

“It’s a really long story guys,” my sister warned them. Josiah and his brother said they had plenty of time. Their parents wouldn’t be up for a while. My mom gave me a furtive glance and then back to my sister to suggest she keep it simple.

“My sisters and I are all being punished for different reasons,” my sister hit the highlights of how she stole from guys, punished Freckles, made her walk around topless and use the dildo she stole from her in front of us, downloaded selfies off her phone to blackmail her with, cheated on all these men, and had sex for money, and even worked in how she cheated on Gary with Paul at their house after flashing them in exchange for their agreement that they would babysit themselves. Buffy’s only defense on that last one was that she thought the boys were old enough to handle themselves alone, but Mom didn’t want to split hairs.

That didn’t explain the leash and the bags.

“Whichever one of us has the shittiest attitude and is least helpful has to be dog for a day. That’s me. I’ve got the leash,” she wiggled her chain and let it drop, and pointed to the tail.

“Dogs don’t talk,” Antoine pointed out.

“Yeah, I can only talk if my brother gives me permission. The moment he tells me no, then I have to bark once for yes and twice for no.”

Despite the fact that the three of us were standing out there in the yard, and she was naked with a leash, they didn’t buy it. I demonstrated by snapping my fingers and telling her to shut up. “Are you, my dog?”

“YIFF” she barked playfully, to uproarious laughter from Josiah and Antoine.

“Is that your poop?” Antoine finally noticed the half-a-snake turd that my sister snapped off on the lawn.

“Yiff,” came Buffy’s more mild response and yet more laughter – hysterical.

“Now we REALLY want you to babysit us again,” Josiah insisted.

“Sorry, your mom doesn’t trust her. You are stuck with me,” Mom folded her arms. The guys said they could probably talk their mother into it. Mom seemed reluctant.

“Let’s see what happens after Gary and Paul come over and she confesses to them what she told you. I can assure you of this. If you tell your mom what happens here, she won’t let her in the house.”

“Dad knows about all of this doesn’t he?” Josiah grinned. Mom nodded slowly. “Can we like, come in?”

Mom said that she didn’t want visitors when she wasn’t home and that she had to be going soon. “We’ll talk about things. I haven’t forgotten that you were planning on peeping on me. You may want to think about what I could tell YOUR mom,” Mom added as she shooed them off. She assumed they would be back.

“They can’t come in, but if you bring your sisters out in the backyard then they can watch. I can’t stop them and if they are going to tell their mom they are going to tell. I just don’t want them in the house if your father and I are not there. You’ll have them out here mowing soon. I am sure those boys won’t be the only neighbors to notice.”

After we were sure the neighbor boys left, Mom laughed at Buffy’s humiliation and told her she brought this on herself. “I was going to wait to see when you told me that you flashed those boys,” she said.

“It was just a harmless quick flash. They can see more on the Internet,” Buffy offered in her defense. Mom didn’t like her answer though. Mom was in a surly mood and anything short of Buffy admitting she failed to do the right thing wasn’t going to be accepted.

“I SHOULD make you go over there every night with Lucas, strip at the door after their parents leave and practice hand-jobs on those two perverts and let them watch you get spanked if you try to run your mouth. You are lucky I don’t,” Mom took another sip of her coffee. She looked down at the snake-like turd on the ground and told me to have one of the girls bag my sister’s turds up. “Let her finish taking a shit,” Mom suggested. Then as she was walking away, she asked oh, and Buffalo Butt?”

“Yes Ma’am?”

“Get down on all fours, legs apart, sniff that poop as a dog would. You made it, you sniff it. You’ve always thought your shit doesn’t stink. Sniff that and tell me if it does!”

Buffy’s face was ashen. She paused for a split second, and her mom took that rubber tail she had in her ass from me and smacked her across the face with it. Buffy didn’t hesitate after that.

“Don’t let me catch you talking without permission again. Your brother never told you to speak after he told you to shut up just now. I’ll think of a punishment for you after your dog duty ends tonight. Maybe I’ll make you go with me shopping! You hate spending time with me anyway.”

Mom went into the house and yelled a little at Freckles and Bubbles and then left for work.

“Wow, what crawled up her ass and died, Sir?” Buffy lifted her nose off of her own poop and dared to speak to me as if she had permission.

“You are not going to be a hard-ass too are you? Mom’s really cracking under the pressure or something. You’ve got to admit that these punishments are pretty intense?” she asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.