Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

My little sister seemed so at ease with cum. I wondered if she had ever had any in her mouth before. She was going to be in high school next year. I didn’t think she had a boyfriend in middle school and I couldn’t imagine her being this naughty or openly sexual before the punishments.

It felt like an honor to be the first one to unload my cum in her mouth, but at the same time telling myself that she had done this before made me feel less like a dick for being the first one to use her mouth for sex.

Bubbles is naturally beautiful – like grow up and be an influencer on Instagram pretty or become a super model. She’d certainly have plenty of men who want to use her mouth in the future. It felt strangely intoxicating to know that I might have been the first to plant my seed.

I made her leave the bathroom with me. I wanted to show her off but also, I felt we had been in the bathroom an impossibly long time. I thought it might make the others less suspicious if they thought I jizzed on her face. I know that sounds weird, but I had shot my load on Buffy’s face, and she might not be surprised that I did it to Bubbles.

Georgie was sitting on the couch with his pants down around his ankles and relaxing. I’ve seen him naked plenty of times, so I wasn’t that shocked to see his floppy dick resting between a lily-pad of brown-curly pubes.

Bubbles was walking around the in the nude cleaning up the house. She had put on yellow gloves to protect her hands. I didn’t have any problem with that and found it looked sexy to see a naked woman cleaning wearing a short apron or gloves.

Freckles was trying to keep herself busy over by the dog toys. It was clear she was bored and uncertain of what to do.

“Did you blow your load on Bubble’s face?” Buffy immediately noticed. Bubbles blushed but confirmed what had happened.

“Forgetting to call me Sir is one vote for you as Geiles Luder tomorrow!” I said. Buffy didn’t seem all that concerned about that. Instead, she shook her head as if I had gone too far by making my little sister walk out covered in spunk. “Dad said that when you give Mr. Miller a hand job you have to walk home with the cum on your face!”

“I think he was just joking about that, Sir,” my sister said as she admired the glazing on her little sister’s face. Bubbles had spread my spunk out evenly on her cheeks.

“Well, you can tell Dad that when you come home tonight without any jizz dripping off your face,” I warned her.

“His wife is probably not going to let me near her kids after Dad laid down all those rules, and she definitely won’t want me near her husband, Sir,” she countered. I said that there were bushes and garbage cans she could hide behind on the way back from his house.

“So, we can jerk off on their faces now?” Georgie started to put his dick away and pull up his pants. He seemed to be luxuriating and enjoying a nice relaxing recovery from whatever it was that happened between him and our oldest sister.

“No, but when they give you a hand job, I would like to see the spunk on their faces,” I told Georgie like it was a new rule. I spoke just like my dad when I made the decision.

“Why?” Georgie asked. We usually didn’t need to ask Dad why when he gave us some new rule. If he didn’t tell us, it was usually pretty obvious. In this case, the real reason was because I said so and that was usually the only explanation we ever got from my mom when she made a decision that we didn’t understand. I really didn’t enjoy it when Mom did that because it seemed so arbitrary, so I tried to make up a justification.

“The Itty Bitty Titty Committee is being punished, and having cummy faces humiliates them. I also don’t want anyone to think that we are doing more than that in the bathroom – so they can show off the gift of our jizz!”

“We could just get hand jobs in the living room. Mom and Dad probably won’t care,” Georgie said.

“No,” I said it a little too fast. I felt like the others realized that I had a secret. “I don’t want you watching me bust a nut, and I probably couldn’t anyway. Definitely not if mom was watching!” I explained it away. That much was true. The primary reason for my decision was obviously that after two mind-expanding, cosmic orgasms in the bathroom with Bubbles I was hopeful to see what happened next.

“So Ruthie, I mean Bubbles is just going to let your snot-bubbles dry on her face?” Georgie scrunched his handsome face in disgust. She was his sister too and he was probably a little worried I was being too sexual.

“Yeah,” I said.

“Fuck, I wish I knew that before I let Buffy jerk me off into my own hand. Do you still have it?” Georgie was surprisingly very on board with this new idea. He asked Buffy if she still had his spent cum so she could put it on her face.

“Oh yes, I have it right here, Sir,” my sister pretended to pull a wad of cum out of her ass and toss it at him. Georgie launched himself at her and knocked her down on the carpet. His forward thrust knocked the wind out of my big sister. He wrestled her to the ground, and she laughed. I realized he was attacking.

“I expected this, I expected this,” she laughed hysterically as her tits jiggled from hysterical laughter brought on by his constant tickling of her sides.

“Never expect the claw!” my little brother shaped his hands into claw-like appendages and began using them to poke, pinch and tickle her all over her chest, ribs, back, and even butt as he rolled her around the carpet in the living room. “The claw! The claw!”

The claw was something my father did to all of us as kids, and my brother and I still did to each other when we sneak up on each other and play-fight. Buffy knew exactly what he was doing, and she fought back but not hard. “Help me pin her down,” Georgie called over to me.

Bubbles looked at me like she expected me to fight her, but I didn’t want to. Instead, I declared it was two versus one and I descended on my big sister and grabbed her legs. She was kicking them up and hitting Georgie in the back. He had the upper hand as he straddled her, but Buffy was simply bigger than he was (and stronger) and she was rapidly gaining ground until I joined in.

Once we had her flat on her stomach, I pinned both of her legs and he sat on her shoulders and forced her arms down. I felt like Buffy would have bitten us simply because she could only move her head and neck and she was trying like hell to force us off of her.

“Okay, Okay, you got me,” she surrendered. “Now, what are you going to do with me?” she half-laughed.

“Pussy-bag training,” I said. I forced her legs apart further and used the weight of my knees to force them open. I began to rapidly but lightly punch her pussy like it was a speed-bag and I was a boxer training for the big fight.

“No fair, no fair,” Bubbles was laughing heartily while struggling. It was futile though because my brother had her pinned and I had my weight on her legs so that she couldn’t kick or throw us off. She was powerless. I wasn’t hurting her, and moisture from her bald pussy wicked up my hands as I punched softly but quickly. My knuckles were touching the inner part of her vagina as it opened for me – all her the lady secrets inside her womb were like treasures for me to take. She could not close her legs and every punch opened her a little wider.

“Ruthie, help me!!” she called.

“I am not Ruthie,” Bubbles corrected.

“Fuck, you know what I mean, damn it, Bubbles! Come on, please!”

“It’s two on one, I am not allowed to help you, and you wouldn’t help me if it was my turn next,” Bubbles reminded her older sister apathetically. She didn’t want to intervene because she didn’t want to get in trouble herself but I think she also liked watching Buffy get wrestled to the ground.

“You are damned right,” Buffy’s voice became modulated as I rope-a-dope punched her soggy pussy. At times even hitting her cute asshole as I forced her butt cheeks to slap together with every quick-jab.

“You ARE next! I might just take you outside and make you wrestle in the yard!” I insisted I’d get Bubbles next after I finished pummeling Buffy’s wet and puffy bald cunt. We weren’t done with her though. Georgie flipped her over and controlled her arms. Buffy put up a token resistance, but she was exhausted. He punched her tits, crushing her nipples.

“Ow, not so hard!” Buffy complained that my little brother had really pegged her nipples. When he stopped, she used that moment of pity to grab his hands and squeeze his fingers with hers so that she could force him off of her. Once she had him off of her, she declared herself the winner and jumped triumphantly.

“Not bad, not bad,” Georgie admitted respectfully as he waved his sore fingers around to help with the pain. “You had already lost by that point anyway though,” he said.

“I don’t know how you declare a winner but if you are still hitting me and I kick your ass then I win, Sir,” Buffy decided.

I told her that in the future when we do two versus one wrestling we’ll have victory conditions. I didn’t know what they would be.

“What are you going to do? Make me wear clothes and see if you can get me naked before I whoop your ass, Sir?” she was breathing heavy, the adrenalin was rushing through her body, and she seemed to really enjoy the competition.

That actually seemed like a good idea, but I had a better one. “I’ll make you wear a pair of panties, and then the two of us will try to pull them off.”

“You gonna oil me up with baby lotion and wrestle me in the kiddy pool?” she joked. We did have a small two feet deep plastic pool in the garage we used to swim in on hot days when we were little. My parents hadn’t gotten rid of it. When I told her yes, she blinked and accepted it. “What do I get if I win?”

“Immunity from being Geiles Luder the next day,” I said. She liked that. We looked over at Freckles in the corner with her sad puppy dog eyes. “Sit up and beg! Stick your tongue out, Horny Bitch! Let me see you wiggle that tail,” I enjoyed watching that tail slap back and forth between her cheeks and it inspired me.

“If you lose then I’ll plant a spoon into your ass for two hours,” I indicated that spoon.

Bubbles went pale and so did Buffy. Freckles smiled as she let her tongue wag, and slobber ran down her chest.

“You have to PLANT it first. If all you have to do is take my panties off then it doesn’t count,” Buffy counter offered.

I could have said something about this not being up to negotiation but that was a fantastic idea. “Yeah, true – most of your boyfriends get those off with a wine cooler and a couple of cheap compliments. I see your point,” I snickered.

“Touché!” Buffy seemed impressed.

“I have to fight the both of you off, and prevent you from sticking a spoon in my butt?” Bubbles asked incredulously once the rules of 2v1 were decided. We nodded and grinned. “I am probably better off just presenting my peanut butter to you and skipping the rough stuff.”

“No way,” I dove toward Bubbles and told her this was the fun part. I was careful not to get any of my own jizz on myself. I was amazed by how sticky it was and the fact that it hadn’t fully dried yet. I wondered how it felt on her skin. There wasn’t much time for empathy as Georgie and I descended on her like two hungry wolves on a sheep.

Tickling was high on our priority list – not just her ribs but the bottoms of her pretty feet. Bubbles has amazing feet. I never thought feet were sexy, but her toes are so cute and perfect that she could probably be a shoe model in catalogs. She started giggling and thrashing around but didn’t do much to try to defend herself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.