Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation - Cover

Itty Bitty Titty Committee 2: How I Spent My Summer Vacation

Copyright© 2022 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The Butts family believes in Domestic Discipline and they just returned from a vacation in Myrtle Beach. The two eldest daughters in the family were caught being extremely naughty on vacation. Come along and watch how they spend the rest of their summer vacation.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Harem   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Illustrated  

How I spent my Summer Vacation

By Lucas Butts

“Lucas,” My mom’s stern voice woke me from my slumber. My mom is a no-nonsense lady who doesn’t let me sleep in even on summer vacation. Today in particular was a very special day, and she wanted to make sure that I was comfortable with what I had to do while she was at work.

I groaned and wiped the sleep out of my eyes. My little brother Georgie was already wide awake and smiling like it was Christmas morning. I suppose in some ways it was going to be like that today. I tried not to seem too eager about my new responsibilities though.

Georgie and I have been sharing a room for as long as I can remember. He’s only nine months younger than me but a little taller now. He’s very handsome, and athletic and he has naturally blonde hair like almost everyone else in my family. My mom, Katie, and me are the only ones that don’t.

I am one of the middle children in the family. I don’t know where I got my red hair from. Mom says it was my grandmother, but I’ve never even met her. She lives too far away for us to visit. I’ll introduce the rest of my family as I tell you how I spent the rest of my summer vacation.

Georgie and I were in our underwear. Mom has never been shy about coming into our room without knocking, and she’s seen us in our underwear plenty of times. She had never said anything about my uncomfortable morning erections until recently. “Lucas, you are going to have to take care of that this morning. I don’t want you walking around all day with a hard-on.”

Mom didn’t use to talk to me about my boners like that. My family had recently returned from a really long family vacation at Myrtle Beach. We were stuck in a very cramped cabin, and one of my sisters left most of the luggage with our clothes in it back home. I would say those first few weeks of being in close quarters with minimal privacy made us all less uptight about our bodies.

I never expected my mom to say something about my boner popping up in my underwear though, and it still made me a little uncomfortable to hear her address it like it was not a big deal. “Don’t forget to take care of that today,” she said as she looked down at it.

It made me uncomfortable to know my mom KNEW I had a boner. I’ve walked around in my underwear plenty of times before this and had a boner, but my family NEVER said anything about it. They were polite enough just to pretend it wasn’t happening.

“Are you really ready to take on your new responsibilities today?” Mom asked me for the thousandth time since things changed.

We’ve always been what I would consider a ‘normal’ household. I know everyone’s version of normal is whatever they grew up with. If you grew up celebrating Christmas, then that is a normal tradition to you, and anyone that celebrates Chanukah or Kwanzaa is different to you.

What I mean by normal is just that I live in a family with both parents, three sisters, and one brother. We live in a small house in Raleigh North Carolina, and it takes both of my parents working full time to afford to live there. My oldest sister was working up until recently to help out as well.

My parents didn’t have many hobbies or interest outside of raising us and working. My dad is fond of reminding me that you don’t have that luxury when you work long hours and try to raise kids. My parents were not super strict, and the worst thing they might do is give you a spanking, stand you in the corner or wash your mouth out with soap if you cussed in front of them.

However, after we spent about three weeks in Myrtle Beach the rules about cussing have changed quite a bit. I guess the rules about everything have changed and I am going to get to that. My parents have told me that their decisions to address what happened are “unorthodox”. I don’t really know what that means – but I’ll let you be the judge. Just keep an open mind, because things didn’t change all at once. It’s been kind of happening slowly for over a month.

When my parents were working my sister Lindsay was always in charge. We never really had any drama here, and with five kids divvying up the chores you would think the house would be spotless but with five kids comes five kids worth of mess – so the house was well lived in. My parents weren’t neat freaks or obsessed and as long as we kept the chaos to a minimum everything was fine.

Things ran just like that until this summer when Lindsay got a part-time job. The role of taking charge of things when my parents were not home went to my sister Katie. She is the one that forgot our luggage. Even though she is almost nine months older than me and going to be a sophomore next year I am taller than her. Everyone in the family is taller than Katie including my younger brother Georgie and his twin sister Ruth Ann.

It was hard taking her seriously as an authority figure, and she was never comfortable with the idea. I didn’t care though. She left me alone to do what I wanted, and we all pulled together around the house. However, one day she really pissed mom off about something.

I think it was over a boy. She tricked Mom into taking her to the community pool to see him, but she made Mom think she just wanted to hang out one on one with Mom. My mother is nobody’s fool, and she didn’t take kindly to that. We all knew that would earn Katie a spanking.

Katie did too, and she came out of her room wearing a really long dress and the thickest panties she owned. I’ve seen her get spanked dozens of times over the panties and it is no big deal. I am a teenage pervert, and I love butts – so obviously I look, but I didn’t lust after Katie or anything like that.

You don’t really want to be in the room when Mom or Dad are spanking one of your siblings because if you laugh too hard then you might just join them. However, they have always spanked us right in the living room in front of everybody, and it’s hard not to watch. Okay, I chuckled a little. Okay?

Anyway, I think it was my oldest sister Lindsay who pointed out that Katie intentionally wore a long dress so that Dad would have to pop her over her skirt. My parents sometimes gave us a spanking over our jeans. I think they were so angry at her that day that they made her take those thick panties all the way down and pull up her skirt.

All I ever saw at first was the crack of my sister’s ass. She isn’t as curvy or as developed as my older sister or my mom, but it was still a girl’s butt – so obviously I watched. I am not going to lie about that. My parents call it “loving domestic discipline”.

They believe in spanking us, but not out of meanness or to be cruel. They do it to discipline us in a way that is going to make us think twice about doing whatever we did wrong again. They also believe the punishment should fit the crime.

My sisters did some things over vacation that escalated that loving domestic discipline and stretched in a way that I never imagined. I know it may sound cruel at first, but there was a reason behind my parent’s discipline plan.

My mom is very frugal, and she and my father try to give us a family vacation every year. I guess things changed while we were vacationing in the cramped cabin at Myrtle Beach. Katie started getting spanked on the bare behind pretty often, and Mom and Dad decided she wasn’t ready to watch over the rest of us when they weren’t home.

My oldest sister Lindsay is 19 and wants to eventually move out. She wasn’t too happy when she initially heard she would have to stay home from her job and watch us over the summer while we were on vacation. That was before she became Buffy – I think she’d be happy now to go back to how things were last summer when she was in charge of the rest of us while Mom and Dad were out of the house.

When both of my older sisters were getting punished, I volunteered to watch my younger siblings while my parents were at work. Someone had to step in, and Georgie and Ruthie weren’t up for it. My parents dismissed that idea because they thought I was too immature. Dad told me that I was a bright kid but that I just wasn’t ready to be left home by myself much less be responsible for my brother and sisters.

I guess that all changed in the last week, and you probably won’t believe me when I tell you why. I don’t blame you. I wouldn’t believe me either. Mom kept asking me if I had any questions and reminding me that I could always text her during the day.

“I have to work but I will answer any questions as soon as I can. Just remember, you are the boss, and when in doubt put your sisters in the corner until you hear from me.”

“Yes Ma’am, I got it,” I tried not to roll my eyes. This was a big deal to my mother, and she was trusting me with a big responsibility. She considered having authority a BIG responsibility.”

“I don’t want anyone leaving the house today. It is fine to go out in the front yard but make sure everyone is dressed properly! They can ask to go out in the yard, but if chores aren’t done, I am still holding you responsible. I don’t expect perfection because it is your first day in charge– but I do expect you to do your best!”

“Yes Ma’am,” I answered. I don’t have to say Ma’am or Sir, but I’ve recently started doing it as you will see.

“If Bubbles gets all muddy playing outside and tracks it in the house – it’s your fault. You aren’t going to play favorites today either. All of the girls are to be treated the same! That’s the rule! You aren’t making up new rules either. You are just enforcing the ones we made.”

Bubbles is the name we are calling my sister Ruthie now. I know that is probably a little confusing. Don’t worry though. It’s all going to make sense to you soon.

Mom led me out of my room into their room that we now refer to as “The Itty Bitty Titty Committee” or simply the “ITBC” for short. My oldest sister Lindsay used to tease my little sisters for having small boobs, and that is what she called them. This used to be Katie and Lindsay’s room. Well, I guess it still is, but they can only use it for sleeping now. Their clothes aren’t even in the closets any longer. Mom has their old clothes locked up so that they can’t put them on during the day and leave the house without permission.

Lindsay used to have her own room too, but now she sleeps in the ITBC too. Her clothes are locked up in my parent’s bedroom as well.

“I really appreciate you doing this, Lucas. You didn’t have to step up, but you did. Your father and I have a lot of confidence in you,” Mom said it like she was sending me off to serve in the Marines for four years and would probably never see me again.

I didn’t feel that my mom did have confidence in me because she kept acting like leaving me in charge at home when she went to work was this huge ordeal for me. I was looking forward to it. “I am sure there are certain points you are going to enjoy but don’t let the authority go to your head. Don’t get a bloated ego. You can just as easily end up like your sisters,” Mom said. I doubted that very seriously (at least I hoped not).

“Okay Lazy sluts,” Mom opened the door and made an abrupt entrance. I was right behind her, and Georgie came along with me. He was pretty much my shadow even before any of this ever began.

Mom was holding a wooden spoon in one hand. “It’s the crack of dawn; let’s see the cracks of your asses up and ready to greet the day!”

My mom was smiling enthusiastically as she woke my sisters up. It was a far cry from the gentle but firm prodding she gave me. Even though there were two beds in the ITBC, my sisters were in the middle of the floor.

They sleep naked, and every night Dad leaves them in a different position. They were lying there exactly the way Dad put them to bed last night. Bubbles my youngest sister was in the middle. She’s blonde and as pretty as her twin Brother George is handsome. Her boobs haven’t sprouted yet, but she used to have a full bush of pubic hair last week.

My other two sisters were laying face to face with Bubbles in between them like a sandwich. Their heads were even with Bubble’s crotch so that if they wanted to talk, they’d be right at eye level. They were bound so that they were facing each other. Their legs and arms were tied so that they were hugging one another with Bubbles caught in the middle and forced to lay on her back.

They were sleeping on a small air mattress. Mom isn’t extremely cruel, and this was part of their punishment.

“Go ahead and untie them, Lucas and I will stay for their expression of gratitude, and then I’ve really got to go, or I will be late for work,” Mom said.

I knelt down beside my sisters and began untying them. Mom and Dad know a lot of intricate knots. I had a little boy scout training, but I had never tied anyone up until last week. They taught me how to leave enough give so that if the girls sweat at night, they can’t wiggle out but also to keep them from accidentally cutting off their blood supply. The knots were snug and take a little while to untie.

“Lucas is going to be our boss today. I am sure he is a little nervous. I expect you to obey him as you would me or your father. If he gives you an order, you will follow it to the best of your ability unless it takes you off property or could get you killed. If you have a problem with the order, do NOT text me unless it is life or death. Just do it, and we can talk about it when we come home. Understood?”

“Yes Ma’am,” my sisters groaned. Collectively, we refer to them now as the Itty Bitty Titty Committee even though my oldest sister has some nice big jugs.

“I do not want you trying to bargain with him or making him feel guilty about giving you commands. If you make HIS life difficult, I will make YOUR lives difficult,” Mom said. I know she was trying to set the tone, but I really felt embarrassed. I didn’t expect there to be any problems. My sisters have been generally compliant since their punishments began.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.