Swallows - Cover

Swallows

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Visiting Alina, Emma and Nils find she is saddened by the death of a baby bird, but they find a way to comfort her. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

A pair of swallows made their nest beneath the roof of the farmhouse porch. At first there were four babies clamoring for food, but then one fell out, or was pushed, and there were only three. “It was so sad,” Alina told Emma and Nils, who were visiting for the day.

“You need comforting,” Emma said. She helped Alina off with her clothing. She nodded at Nils and soon he was also naked. “There, on that couch,” Emma said.

Emma sat in the chair and watched them.


Please Wait while image loads

Nils fucked my darling Alina through three or four or fourteen orgasms. At the end she was coming so hard and quick, like a string of firecrackers. I helped Nils from the couch and led him to the chair. I knelt between his legs. His lovely cock was coated with Alina’s delicious cum-juice. I took him fully into my mouth. I thrummed my tongue rapidly along the seam on the underside of his cock. It didn’t take him long to come. Spurt after creamy spurt. I couldn’t really swallow—his cock was too big.

Please Wait while image loads


Nils fucked me so good. After a minute or two I felt I was nothing but cunt. Oh God did I come, I don’t know how many times. I didn’t want him to leave me, to leave my pulsing cunt, but I knew Emma had to have her turn. I watched them from the couch. My dear Emma, kneeling between his legs, her bottom so smoothly curved. I could even see her cute little asshole. Mentally I licked it with my tongue. Nils’ cock was in her mouth, the cock that had just been in me, fucking me, fucking me so good. I could see some of the shaft. I could see his balls. He had his hands in her hair, just resting gently as she sucked him. Everything happened at once. His balls lifted. His cock throbbed. His hands fluttered. His eyes squeezed. His mouth opened. His belly clenched. Surely his cum was spurting, spurting into my darling Emma’s mouth. Oh God, I came again just from watching.


Alina is a delight to fuck. She’s so supple and kittenish. Her cunt is so smooth and slick and hot and snug. I did her slow at first, then faster and faster, and she started coming, her cunt clenching again and again. I pressed as she orgasmed. Then I started again, slow at first, then faster and faster, and very soon her next climax arrived. One more go and surely I’d flood her, but Emma took me away, sat me in the little chair, and without delay took my cock deep into her mouth. I knew I would last but a moment. It was the longest, sweetest, most tantalizing moment, and then I was coming. Some moments or minutes later Emma was looking up at me, her eyes lewd and full of mirth, and cum was seeping from her impish grin. Then she got up and made her way to the couch and she and Alina fell into an embrace.

Please Wait while image loads

I watched them make love. They made love for a long time, sensuously locked together, face to face, mouth to cunt, face to face again. Finally they fell asleep in each other’s arms. I covered them with a blanket and watched them sleep. My darling darling darlings!


Three weeks later Emma received a letter from Alina.

Thank you for this wonderful pen. Thank you for your wonderful visit. And Nils too. We shouldn’t leave him out. Oh, the baby birds are out of the next now, flying so swift and sure. Catching bugs midair and gulping them down. Soon I guess they’ll have their own babies. Watching them glide about makes me remember our day together. Can you come back soon? I’ll bake a pie.

Your Alina

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.